Don't do |make reset-gaia| on nightly and stable builds

Hello Gaia developers,

I have heard and seen in discussions that suggest doing a |make reset-gaia|=
 will resolve many of the issues reported.   Please DO NOT do that if you a=
re investigating a bug that is filed against nightly and stable builds.    =
Our nightly users and dogfooders are reporting problems with dirty profile =
data, and will not have the ability to reset-gaia.  We need to fix issues a=
s close as they are reported.

There is a workaround if you're making schema changes, and i think David Fl=
anagan can share the solution.

Thanks,
Tony
0
Tony
11/13/2012 5:42:33 PM
mozilla.dev.gaia 3196 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow