Getting a base64 string from a webactivity

I was wondering if i could get a base64 string from a webactivity after cal=
ling the camera or=A0 the gallery and picking an image=0Ais this possible? =
any sample?=0A
0
jose
9/25/2013 8:20:18 AM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

getting base64 encoded string using IdHttp
yes hello good to be back... so i have written a REST server in PHP to talk to my IdHttp client that base64 encodes a jpeg in order to send the data in a record "packet" of my own design. I then use a TStringList.delimitedText to read the received packet and parse the results into key/value pairs (kind of a homestyle JSON format). this is working well for all the other data, but it seems that the base64 field is being limited to 4096 bytes when i call the RawByteString thumb64 := tsServerReply.Values['base64field']; the original 'base64field' i...

base64 string in html page gets corrupted
I have a table server control. Inside a table cell I add html code to show a flash object (<object></object>).The flash movie takes an argument: test.swf?url=base64encodedurlhereIf I step through with my debugger everything looks fine.. the base64 string is shown correctly with both = at the end.For example: abdsfjhsd44==However when I look at the source code in my browser it shows up like that:abdsfjhsd44="=&quot;I added the object to the cell like that:text += "<param name=\"movie\" value=\"intra2.swf?url=\"" + encoded + "\" /...

dev.b2g and dev.gaia redundancy?
I'm relatively new to the project but I see more overlap than not lately in the dev.b2g and dev.gaia newsgroups. Are the original motivations for having distinct groups still still applicable? Would things be easier for more people if we collapsed down to one group? Is that an awful idea? - A +1, half the emails are sent to both lists to take it further I am sitting alone in #fxos on irc On 4 December 2013 00:22, Asa Dotzler <asa@mozilla.com> wrote: > I'm relatively new to the project but I see more overlap than not lately > in the dev.b2g and dev....

Convert Object/String to a Base64 String
The function below converts a normal string to a Base64 string. This can come in pretty handy ;) public static string getBase64Encoded(string inString) { byte[] inData; char[] charArr; //System.IO.StringReader sr = new System.IO.StringReader(inString); //sr.Read(inData, 0, inString.Length); charArr = inString.ToCharArray(); inData = new byte[charArr.Length]; for(int i = 0; i < charArr.Length; i++) { inData[i] = (byte)charArr[i]; } return System.Convert.ToBase64String(inData, 0 , inData.Length); } ...

String Manipulation
 Hello all, Using VB I'm trying to have a multiline textbox that a user will put in a quantity and a name as follows: 3xApple2xPear4xOrangeAnd when they click a button I want each part of this as a separate value, so far I have the following: Function GetSingleCards(ByVal AllFruits As String) As String Dim OurFruits As String() = Nothing Dim SingleFruit As String Dim ReturnThis As String OurFruit = AllFruits.Split(vbCrLf) For Each SingleFruit In OurFruits ReturnThis &= SingleFruit & ", " '...

All I want is an example to decode a Base64 string to a string.
All I want is an example to decode a Base64 string to a string. I'm sure it's not hard. But I can't find it anywhere. Check out the System.Convert class. It has the ToBase64String and FromBase64String methods. That do what you want? DonDon Kiely, MCP, MCSDIn the Last Frontier, Interior AlaskaPlease post questions and replies to the forum! And remember to MARK AS ANSWER when someone definitively answers a question or resolves a problem! That goes half way. FromBase64String returns 'An array of 8-bit unsigned integers'. Ok what do I do with that. I want a string. This is what ...

How to copy strings in array of strings....I am getting some errors....
Hi, I want to display all the file names that are present in a specified directory....say "C:\data" in a GridView for that I am using the following: Imports System.IOPartial Class _Default Inherits System.Web.UI.PageProtected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim strFileSize As String = ""Dim di As New IO.DirectoryInfo("C:\data") Dim aryFi As IO.FileInfo() = di.GetFiles()Dim fi As IO.FileInfo For Each fi In aryFi strFileSize = (Math.Round(fi.Length / 1024)).ToString() Response.Write(fi.Name)...

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

[signin][b2g] - B2G->dev merge
We have been discussing forceAuthentication, but there are other B2G features that must be merged into dev. So that JedP and I can prioritize, bisect, and tackle, can we get a list of features and any dependencies they have on other features? Off the top of my head I know of: * forceAuthentication * forceIssuer * allowUnverified * special TOS/PP handling - in B2G, TOS/PP links must be opened in an IFRAME instead of in a new tab. * A way of indicating experimental features Are there other new features that I am missing? We are actively discussing forceAuthentication, but t...

string() = string()
this code does not work (not instance of object) Dim Items(), Other() As String Items = New String() {"A","B","C"} Other = New String() {} Other = Items how can I get all the values ? angiras Hi, If I understand your requirement correctly, this should do it Dim Items() As String = {"A", "B", "C"} Dim Other(Items.Length - 1) As String Items.CopyTo(Other, 0) To more closely match you code above, but this will be less efficient Dim Items(), Other() As String ...

How to Get the String ?
I have an application that sends to my pb application one message with a string parm in my pb application i have a pbm_custom01 event pbm_custom01 ( ulong wparm, long lparm) in lparam i have the pointer to the string i tried to use copymemory, subroutine copymemory( ref ls_string, long ll_pointer, long ll_size ) library 'kernel32.dll' ls_msg = space(10) copymemory(ls_msg, lparm, 10) but this causes a gpf . how can i get my string ? in using pb6.5 thanks in advance Anderson Parucker Check the help for TriggerEvent: You can pass information to the event ...

Get string
I have a table that has 3 columns... Data1, Data2 and Data3. If I know the values of the Data1 and Data2 fields... how can i get the value of the Data3 field? If possible, provide code. Canning  Select [Data3] From [YourTable] Where ([Data1] = @Data1) And ([Data2] = @Data2) 你好! Just FYI o_O OK, a simple question: Once I have done Select [Data3] From [YourTable] Where ([Data1] = @Data1) And ([Data2] = @Data2)How can i place the result in a string? What provider do you use to retrive data? For example the following is a way using sql: SqlConn...

Web resources about - Getting a base64 string from a webactivity - mozilla.dev.b2g

Facebook Sued for Tracking Users After Log-Off; Class-Action Status Sought
Facebook Inc., the world’s most popular social-networking service, was accused by users of the site in a class-action lawsuit of secretly tracking ...

VC Funding of online video startups
Dan Beldy speaks at the NewTeeVee Live 2008 Panel: Online Video Investment Trends

Iran tightens controls on cybercafés
The Iranian authorities have issued new guidelines for internet cafes as part of a wider clampdown on web use