suggested reviewers for bugzilla products and components

Hi,

in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning 
regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components. The 
WIP list is here:

https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers

My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:

* I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
* I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)

Greetings,

Jens

-- 
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>
SeaMonkey Trunk Tracker <http://smtt.blogspot.com/>
0
Jens
7/21/2013 7:47:12 AM
mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey 1567 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

7 Replies
607 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 36
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

Jens Hatlak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning
> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components. The
> WIP list is here:
>
> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
>
> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:
>
> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Jens
>

Hey, Jens, I'm not expecting anything to be allocated to me, :-) but 
thought I'd have a sticky beak at the list in any case, so clicked the 
link ...... and was told that I needed cookies enabled to view the site, 
but checking, I found that I had "Allow all cookies" selected at 
Edit->Preferences->Privacy & Security->Cookies, so what's the go??

Is this another way of keeping prying eyes out??

-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 
Firefox/21.0 SeaMonkey/2.18 Build identifier: 20130418192405

or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686 on x86_64; rv:21.0) 
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0 SeaMonkey/2.18 Build identifier: 20130403022815
0
Daniel
7/21/2013 9:47:17 AM
Daniel wrote:
> Jens Hatlak wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning
>> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components. The
>> WIP list is here:
>>
>> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
>>
>> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:
>>
>> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
>> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Jens
>>
>
> Hey, Jens, I'm not expecting anything to be allocated to me, :-) but
> thought I'd have a sticky beak at the list in any case, so clicked the
> link ...... and was told that I needed cookies enabled to view the site,
> but checking, I found that I had "Allow all cookies" selected at
> Edit->Preferences->Privacy & Security->Cookies, so what's the go??
>
> Is this another way of keeping prying eyes out??
>

Do you have exceptions stored?
Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies -> Cookie Manager 
(apologies if that is too obvious)
0
A
7/21/2013 12:10:11 PM
On 21/07/2013 15:47, Jens Hatlak wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning 
> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components. The 
> WIP list is here:
> 
> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
> 
> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:

> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?


> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
Noooooooooooo!

Phil runs away fast.

> Greetings,
> 
> Jens

-- 
Philip Chee <philip@aleytys.pc.my>, <philip.chee@gmail.com>
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/ http://xsidebar.mozdev.org
Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
0
Philip
7/21/2013 1:13:29 PM
A Williams wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> Jens Hatlak wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning
>>> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components. The
>>> WIP list is here:
>>>
>>> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
>>>
>>> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:
>>>
>>> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
>>> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Jens
>>>
>>
>> Hey, Jens, I'm not expecting anything to be allocated to me, :-) but
>> thought I'd have a sticky beak at the list in any case, so clicked the
>> link ...... and was told that I needed cookies enabled to view the site,
>> but checking, I found that I had "Allow all cookies" selected at
>> Edit->Preferences->Privacy & Security->Cookies, so what's the go??
>>
>> Is this another way of keeping prying eyes out??
>>
>
> Do you have exceptions stored?
> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies -> Cookie Manager
> (apologies if that is too obvious)

Not obvious at all, at least for me.

There is a cookie set, called ES, for .etherpad.mozilla.org. Does the 
dot prior to the "etherpad" imply that it applies for all sub-domains of 
"etherpad"?? (The cookie Content is 09a33f2e2ece7f10)

-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 
Firefox/21.0 SeaMonkey/2.18 Build identifier: 20130418192405

or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686 on x86_64; rv:21.0) 
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0 SeaMonkey/2.18 Build identifier: 20130403022815
0
Daniel
7/21/2013 1:57:25 PM
Daniel wrote:
> A Williams wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:
>>> Jens Hatlak wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning
>>>> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components. The
>>>> WIP list is here:
>>>>
>>>> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
>>>>
>>>> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:
>>>>
>>>> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
>>>> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
>>>>
>>>> Greetings,
>>>>
>>>> Jens
>>>>
>>>
>>> Hey, Jens, I'm not expecting anything to be allocated to me, :-) but
>>> thought I'd have a sticky beak at the list in any case, so clicked the
>>> link ...... and was told that I needed cookies enabled to view the site,
>>> but checking, I found that I had "Allow all cookies" selected at
>>> Edit->Preferences->Privacy & Security->Cookies, so what's the go??
>>>
>>> Is this another way of keeping prying eyes out??
>>>
>>
>> Do you have exceptions stored?
>> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies -> Cookie Manager
>> (apologies if that is too obvious)
>
> Not obvious at all, at least for me.
>
> There is a cookie set, called ES, for .etherpad.mozilla.org. Does the
> dot prior to the "etherpad" imply that it applies for all sub-domains of
> "etherpad"?? (The cookie Content is 09a33f2e2ece7f10)
>

The value of the Cookie is something the site sets and the site 
understands.  No idea what that value means.

Your guess as to what the leading "." is at least as good as mine, and I 
think you are right anyway ;-)

If you think it could help, delete that cookie.

*Warning* I just tried deleting some cookies and on the second one, 
Seamonkey suicided on me.  I had to re-input this reply from scratch.
0
A
7/21/2013 3:19:32 PM
A Williams wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> A Williams wrote:
>>> Daniel wrote:
>>>> Jens Hatlak wrote:
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning
>>>>> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components.
>>>>> The
>>>>> WIP list is here:
>>>>>
>>>>> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
>>>>>
>>>>> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:
>>>>>
>>>>> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
>>>>> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
>>>>>
>>>>> Greetings,
>>>>>
>>>>> Jens
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hey, Jens, I'm not expecting anything to be allocated to me, :-) but
>>>> thought I'd have a sticky beak at the list in any case, so clicked the
>>>> link ...... and was told that I needed cookies enabled to view the
>>>> site,
>>>> but checking, I found that I had "Allow all cookies" selected at
>>>> Edit->Preferences->Privacy & Security->Cookies, so what's the go??
>>>>
>>>> Is this another way of keeping prying eyes out??
>>>>
>>>
>>> Do you have exceptions stored?
>>> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies -> Cookie Manager
>>> (apologies if that is too obvious)
>>
>> Not obvious at all, at least for me.
>>
>> There is a cookie set, called ES, for .etherpad.mozilla.org. Does the
>> dot prior to the "etherpad" imply that it applies for all sub-domains of
>> "etherpad"?? (The cookie Content is 09a33f2e2ece7f10)
>>
>
> The value of the Cookie is something the site sets and the site
> understands.  No idea what that value means.
>
> Your guess as to what the leading "." is at least as good as mine, and I
> think you are right anyway ;-)
>
> If you think it could help, delete that cookie.
>
> *Warning* I just tried deleting some cookies and on the second one,
> Seamonkey suicided on me.  I had to re-input this reply from scratch.

Computers!! They're a real mystery, aren't they!!

-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 
Firefox/21.0 SeaMonkey/2.18 Build identifier: 20130418192405

or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686 on x86_64; rv:21.0) 
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0 SeaMonkey/2.18 Build identifier: 20130403022815
0
Daniel
7/22/2013 10:58:18 AM
Daniel wrote:
> A Williams wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:
>>> A Williams wrote:
>>>> Daniel wrote:
>>>>> Jens Hatlak wrote:
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> in case someone missed it, there's been a posting to m.d.planning
>>>>>> regarding suggested reviewers for Bugzilla products and components.
>>>>>> The
>>>>>> WIP list is here:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://bmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/suggested-reviewers
>>>>>>
>>>>>> My immediate reaction is that I welcome the idea. Two annotations:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> * I'm not an appropriate reviewer for SM Releng, or am I?
>>>>>> * I think Phil could be listed in many more places. :-)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Greetings,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Jens
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey, Jens, I'm not expecting anything to be allocated to me, :-) but
>>>>> thought I'd have a sticky beak at the list in any case, so clicked the
>>>>> link ...... and was told that I needed cookies enabled to view the
>>>>> site,
>>>>> but checking, I found that I had "Allow all cookies" selected at
>>>>> Edit->Preferences->Privacy & Security->Cookies, so what's the go??
>>>>>
>>>>> Is this another way of keeping prying eyes out??
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Do you have exceptions stored?
>>>> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies -> Cookie Manager
>>>> (apologies if that is too obvious)
>>>
>>> Not obvious at all, at least for me.
>>>
>>> There is a cookie set, called ES, for .etherpad.mozilla.org. Does the
>>> dot prior to the "etherpad" imply that it applies for all sub-domains of
>>> "etherpad"?? (The cookie Content is 09a33f2e2ece7f10)
>>>
>>
>> The value of the Cookie is something the site sets and the site
>> understands.  No idea what that value means.
>>
>> Your guess as to what the leading "." is at least as good as mine, and I
>> think you are right anyway ;-)
>>
>> If you think it could help, delete that cookie.
>>
>> *Warning* I just tried deleting some cookies and on the second one,
>> Seamonkey suicided on me.  I had to re-input this reply from scratch.
>
> Computers!! They're a real mystery, aren't they!!
>


they solve problems we would not have without them.
0
A
7/25/2013 6:44:13 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Bugzilla feature suggestion: more per-product & per component defaults
Name: David Matten Email: dmattenatespeeddotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Bugzilla feature suggestion: more per-product & per component defaults Comments: per product: OS, Hardware, Component, (Product) Version (designated "current version" for bugs, "unspecified" for enhancements) per component: OS, Hardware, (Component) Version (designated "current version" for bugs, "unspecified" for enhancements), Milestone Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50...

Additional Bugzilla components for SeaMonkey.
Proposed additional Bugzilla components for SeaMonkey. Comparison Firefox (left column) and SeaMonkey (right column). Excluding components that already have equivalents in SeaMonkey. Developer Tools Disability Access Downloads Panel Download & File Handling File Handling Download & File Handling Extension Compatibility Help Documentation Help Keyboard Navigation Menus Migration Page Info Window Page Info Plugin Click-To-Activate Whitelist Passwords & Permissions? Private ...

Bugzilla and localizations components/products
Hi, we're having two bugs open right now [1] that may or may not merge, and I wonder where the off-the-bug discussion should be. Trying .governance. We may want to have more than one bug component per locale on the one hand, and we have more and more stuff tracked in bugs that's not strictly "Client Software", like website bugs etc. I'm wondering if we should move "Mozilla Localizations" from being a product to being a category, and to have a product per locale. That's default to just a single "General" component, but would have ...

Can we get a bugzilla product/component?
I'd love to be able to watch all the bugs being filed, we should get our own product or component or whatever. -Ben ...

Bugzilla Product component count limited ?
Hello Are we limited in product's component count and name size, character restriction ? When I create a lot of components (42 for exemple) with accent (I'm french ... sorry) no warning, no error. I can edit, remove them ... But I can't see them in the bug search query.cgi page. The component list is empty ... How strange, isn't it ? ...

Error in Bugzilla adding a component to a Product
I was on 5.0 and had a problem adding a component to a Product. I was adding a number of components and the first 3 worked but after that I got an error. I upgraded to 5.0.1 to see if that had maybe cured the problem, but I'm afraid not. I'm not a perl programmer so I'm a bit unsure of this and didn't find much on a search for the problem. I'm also a bit confused by the error message given that I was allowed to add components a few minutes before. If it thinks something isn't installed then it wasn't installed before. Perhaps there's a limit to the num...

Bugzilla kills server on add product component
Hello, I tried installing Bugzilla 4.0.2 on Debian with apt-get, but it was quite d= ifferent from the install from source so I installed it from source with Pos= tgreSQL. It worked well. After some trying I dropped the db and re-run the P= ERL configuration script to create a clean db. Now all works well except that on create product component lately the whole D= ebian hangs, one cannot even sash into it. Apparently this is due to many in= stance of jsonrcp.cgi (or similarly named) running. Is this enough information to pinpoint a possible problem? Thank you, Geert= Le 24....

Localizing new bugzilla product and component names
Hi, we've set up a project on localize.m.o, http://localize.mozilla.org/verbatim/projects/bugzilla_components/, to gather the translated bugzilla component names. You won't need all strings if you're just doing Firefox, or just two of the projects. If you're interested in localizing weave sync, start filling that out already. If you're localizing more than one of Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, please translate the toolkit component, too. The translation don't need to be verbatim (lol), use something that helps users to file new bugs right. The ...

App manager and Dev Apps
Hello, I am experiencing problems to debug apps loaded in the App Manager. I don't have this problem if the App is downloaded from the Marketpalce and debugged with the App Manager. Is there a known problem to debug Dev Apps, loaded from a directory in your computer? Thanks, Juanma ...

Should we rethink the set of components in the Toolkit bugzilla product?
It seems to me that any component shipped with XULRunner should have a corresponding place to file bugs either in the Core product or the Toolkit product. Right now, at least password manager is in the Firefox product instead; I wouldn't be surprised if there are others. Is my assumption about XULRunner correct? If so, someone who knows what we actually ship in XULRunner should probably check on what things need to move to Toolkit (or Core?). -Boris Boris Zbarsky wrote: > It seems to me that any component shipped with XULRunner should have a > corresponding pla...

Can a bug in bugzilla belong to multiple products/components?
As it is not easy to generate a solid model of some very complex real-world situations, sometimes a bug may be related to more than one product and / or components of a product Can a bug in bugzilla belong to multiple products/components? Thanks, Victor Victor Sinceac wrote: > As it is not easy to generate a solid model of some very complex > real-world situations, sometimes a bug may be related to more than one > product and / or components of a product > > Can a bug in bugzilla belong to multiple products/components? No. That way lies madness :-) People ...

Bugzilla Configuration, best practice for classification, product, component
Hi, is there a best practice guide for configuration usage of the hierarchy classification, product and component? I want to use Bugzilla not only for Bug Tracking, but also for requirements management. The Idea is: an requirement is handled pretty much the same as a bug, its an issue handled by Bugzilla. Later on a requirement can lead to a Change Request ore several Change requests which are tracked by Bugzilla and attached to this initial requirement issue. Has anybody worked with such approach and can point me to some documentation how to setup such a system or to an...

DB2/NT Development App vs.Test App vs. Production App
We are encountering a situation where we are using a unique owner name (DEVLDBA.tablenames) for our DB2/NT tables in our development environment. We don't want to change the DW SQL <owner name> when we move the application to test(TESTDBA.tablenames)environment and again when we move to production(PRODDBA.tablenames). Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thanks. The key to this is having datawindows created without qualifying the table names. This is done by default whenever you create a datawindow against tables owned by the current user. For instance, if you...

Web resources about - suggested reviewers for bugzilla products and components - mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey

Component - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the ...

Samsung announces big profits for Q3 2015, driven by components business
... So beneficial was the weakened won that it translated to quarterly gains of approximately 800 billion won ($705 million), primarily from component ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

DeBoer makes no excuses for components Sharks are missing
... 58° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch DeBoer makes no excuses for components ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

Protective component maker Thinking sees revenues rise on year in October
Circuit protection device specialist Thinking Electronic Industrial has reported revenues of NT$434.22 million (US$13.37 million) for October, ...

Teflon Component Tied to Kids' Weight Gain
PFOA, a main component of Teflon, has been linked to increased body fat and faster weight gain in children.

Resources last updated: 12/2/2015 5:15:19 AM