Firefox 4b7 - SPNEGO Kerberos crashes Firefox

Has anyone else noticed SPNEGO Kerbers SSO failing and causing the
browser to completely crash.  Just wondering if this is a know issue
or if I need to open a bug report.
0
Ridley
12/20/2010 6:29:08 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.firefox 3660 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Dec 20, 1:29=A0pm, Ridley <rdisi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed SPNEGO Kerbers SSO failing and causing the
> browser to completely crash. =A0Just wondering if this is a know issue
> or if I need to open a bug report.

This is only occurring on OS X 10.6.x; SPNEGO Kerberos appears to be
working fine on the Windows version of Firefox 4b7

Crash report:
AdapterRendererIDs: 0x22600,0x22600,0x20400
Add-ons: testpilot@labs.mozilla.com:1.0.3,{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-
a285-3208198ce6fd}:4.0b7
BuildID: 20101104131842
CrashTime: 1292948920
EMCheckCompatibility: true
FramePoisonBase: 7ffffffff0dea000
FramePoisonSize: 4096
InstallTime: 1292948822
Notes: Renderers: 0x22600,0x22600,0x20400
ProductName: Firefox
ReleaseChannel: beta
StartupTime: 1292948822
Theme: classic/1.0
Throttleable: 1
Vendor: Mozilla
Version: 4.0b7

0
Ridley

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Firefox or not Firefox

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox crashing kills other firefox instances
Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory instance? Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows. Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox instances before the new extension works. Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote in news:425e2679$0$5394$afc38c87 @news.optusnet.com.au: > Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory > instance? No. -- }:-) Christopher Jahn {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html Never test for an error condition you...

mzills.dev.apps.firefox crashes
dear group i am facing problem while i browse firefox it is crashes so plz suggest me for this problems most problem with utube site gaurav.............. Hi Gaurav, Please try using a beta of the next version of Firefox from = http://www.firefox.com/beta - this build includes protection from plugin = crashes. cheers, mike On 2010-06-19, at 3:26 AM, Gaurav Shelar wrote: > dear group i am facing problem while i browse firefox it is crashes > so plz suggest me for this problems most problem with utube site > gaurav.............. > _________________________...

Firefox Crashes everytime I update an extention or Firefox itself
Name: CHEN Hao Email: mjerry1101atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Crashes everytime I update an extention or Firefox itself Comments: Crash Reports: http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/382c337e-24d4-4020-bec1-64b720081113 http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9eedf1e4-31c5-40cd-96e1-8d0a20081114 Reproduce: Keep Google Desktop running. Active or desactive or install or uninstall or update an extention or a plugin in Firefox. Restart Firefox, and there is the Crash Reporter. After that, impossible to start Firefox again, unless Google Desktop i...

Web resources about - Firefox 4b7 - SPNEGO Kerberos crashes Firefox - mozilla.dev.apps.firefox

Kerberos (protocol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of references , related reading or external links , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations ...

Trekkies miss out after push to name Pluto moon 'Vulcan' fails; Kerberos and Styx chosen instead
BAD news, 'Star Trek' fans: Pluto's fourth and fifth moons have been named Kerberos and Styx, despite 'Vulcan' being the top suggestion.

Meet Pluto's smallest moons: Kerberos and Styx
Pluto's two smallest known moons have been officially named after characters associated with the underworld of Greek and Roman mythology.

Pluto's moons named Styx and Kerberos, despite vote for Vulcan
... Astronomical Union vetoed a public vote to name one of Pluto's two most recently discovered moons Vulcan and named the moons Styx and Kerberos. ...

kerberos articles on Engadget
kerberos articles, stories, news and information.

Microsoft Issues Emergency Patch for Kerberos Bug
The vulnerability could enable an attacker to elevate privileges. Microsoft recommends that organizations consider rebuilding their Windows domains. ...

Kerberos Productions Offers Expertise to President on the Weaponization of Outer Space
... game violence to the President and Vice-President of the United States, Sword of the Stars 1 & 2, Fort Zombie, and NorthStar developer Kerberos ...

The fourth and fifth moons of Pluto have officially been named Kerberos and Styx, respectively.
The fourth and fifth moons of Pluto have officially been named Kerberos and Styx , respectively. The Earth's moon is still named fucking "Aiden." ...

Poll For Pluto's Moons Closes, Vulcan and Kerberos Win - Geekosystem
First the SETI Institute put it up for vote, then the geeks and nerds swarmed the Internet, and now it's as certain as it can be before the International ...

Kerberos unleashed at last: Pluto’s dog-bone moon poses another mystery
NASA’s New Horizons probe has finally filled out its family portrait of Pluto and its moons – and Kerberos, the last moon to get its closeup, ...