"tuente-team-bau.de/cmsi"

Wir m=F6chten die Webseite =E4ndern und brauchen den Zugang zum Browser.
Username: "tuenteimmo"
Passwort: "tuente124"
0
info
2/26/2014 12:42:55 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.firefox 3660 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014 13:42:55 UTC+1 schrieb Heinrich Tuente:
> Wir m=F6chten die Webseite =E4ndern und brauchen den Zugang zum Browser.
>=20
> Username: "tuenteimmo"
>=20
> Passwort: "tuente124"

0
Heinrich
2/26/2014 12:45:14 PM
Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014 13:42:55 UTC+1 schrieb Heinrich Tuente:
> Wir m=F6chten die Webseite =E4ndern und brauchen den Zugang zum Browser.
>=20
> Username: "tuenteimmo"
>=20
> Passwort: "tuente124"

0
Heinrich
2/26/2014 5:13:03 PM
Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014 13:42:55 UTC+1 schrieb Heinrich Tuente:
> Wir m=F6chten die Webseite =E4ndern und brauchen den Zugang zum Browser.
>=20
> Username: "tuenteimmo"
>=20
> Passwort: "tuente124"

0
Heinrich
2/26/2014 9:55:02 PM
Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014 13:42:55 UTC+1 schrieb Heinrich Tuente:
> Wir m=F6chten die Webseite =E4ndern und brauchen den Zugang zum Browser.
>=20
> Username: "tuenteimmo"
>=20
> Passwort: "tuente124"

0
Heinrich

Terminology
Hi all, I've been having interesting discussions about this recently, and = thinking about it a lot, so I thought I'd open it up to the wider = engagement community as I thought you might have some insight on this, = particularly the tech evangelists. I have been using "Open Web App" as a term to describe the kinds of web = experiences I am teaching people to create via the Apps documentation on = MDN (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Apps). This includes = stuff like install API, manifests, priviledged APIs, etc. that are = currently only on Firefox ...

"Firefox" or "Gecko"
Hi, In a lot of places in MDN, like in https://developer.mozilla.org/En/DOM/Attr#Deprecated_properties_and_methods one can see a mention of "Starting in Gecko 7.0 (Firefox 7.0 / Thunderbird 7.0 / SeaMonkey 2.4)...". What is in parens is generated by a template. This was relevant when Gecko/Firefox numbers where different, but I'm wondering if this is necessary anymore for webdev-oriented documentation. I think that since Firefox 4, it would be relevant to just write "Starting in Firefox 7..." (even the ".0" can be dropped I think). This i...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Renaming of "Firefox only" to "Toolkit only"
As discussed on irc, lots of pages have the mention "Firefox only", or "Not in Firefox" [1] [2]. That's not very correct technically, as other apps like XULRunner or Thunderbird are also concerned by the "Firefox only" texts. It was proposed to rename those to "Toolkit only" / "Not in toolkit". Those texts should be templatized for easier management. It was also discussed if pre-toolkit stuff should be supported, but I guess that's another debate ;-) I'm not taking action on this personally, that was to open the d...

"Firefox for devs"
Daniel Buchner and I were talking about MDN the other day and we noticed = that the front page of MDN does not actually have a useful, discoverable = link about things like Firefox's developer tools. The "Firefox for Devs" image on the front page takes you to a page = listing what's new for developers in the latest Firefox. While that's = interesting, it seems like we should have a page that aggregates = information for web developers who use Firefox. That would include the = "what's new in the latest Firefox" page as well as the Tools page. Does...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order"
I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an answer, but came up dry. I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine. The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar. It used to. How can I make it do it again? "Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar. I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would li...

the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox
Name: ets3rodamar@hotmail.com Email: ets3rodamarathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox Comments: I received the following info when I tried to access the "Help Central" service of "Windows Live" "http://g.live.com/9uxp9en-us/ftr2?productkey=wlhomepage"...: https://account.live.com/error.aspx?errcode=1047&mkt=de-de [quote] Browser wird nicht unterstützt Versuchen Sie, Ihren Browser auf eine neuere Version zu aktualisieren, um sich be...

"Using" or "With"

"Me" is better than "You"

double quote

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Web resources about - "tuente-team-bau.de/cmsi" - mozilla.dev.apps.firefox