Lists of Lists?

I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it.
0
Daze

Daze N. Knights wrote:
> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it.

Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-)

http://lists.gpick.com/
0
Lisa
12/23/2004 6:38:00 AM
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:38:49 -0500, Lisa <noreply@noreply.com> wrote:

>Daze N. Knights wrote:
>> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it.
>
>Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-)
>
>http://lists.gpick.com/

Just did a Google search for it. It's the 2nd entry ;-)
http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=zh-TW&q=%22list+of+lists%22&meta=

Andreas (*-*)
0
Andreas
12/23/2004 7:00:00 AM
In grc.techtalk Lisa wrote:

> Daze N. Knights wrote:
>> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me
>> find it.
>
> Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-)

I managed to resist the temptation... <BEG>
(and I've been there before Daze  :-) )

> http://lists.gpick.com/
0
Mark
12/23/2004 10:10:00 AM
Lisa wrote:
> Daze N. Knights wrote:
>
>> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find
>> it.
>

> Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-)
>
> http://lists.gpick.com/

Yes, and thank you, Lisa.
0
Daze
12/23/2004 5:34:00 PM
Andreas (*-*) wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:38:49 -0500, Lisa <noreply@noreply.com> wrote:
>

>>Daze N. Knights wrote:
>>
>>>I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it.
>>
>>Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-)
>>
>>http://lists.gpick.com/
>

> Just did a Google search for it. It's the 2nd entry ;-)
> http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=zh-TW&q=%22list+of+lists%22&meta=
>
> Andreas (*-*)

Hmm. Well, I'm obviously not too sophisticated in my methods of
Googling. I didn't think to use the "", trying list+of+lists, instead.
Duh. Thanks, Andreas.
0
Daze
12/23/2004 5:42:00 PM
Mark V wrote:
> In grc.techtalk Lisa wrote:
>

>>Daze N. Knights wrote:
>>
>>>I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me
>>>find it.
>>
>>Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-)
>

> I managed to resist the temptation... <BEG>
> (and I've been there before Daze  :-) )
>

>>http://lists.gpick.com/

Yeah, I always figure, when it gets right down to it, whatever works.
Remaining ignorant just to retain my pride usually isn't particularly
satisfying to me. <g>
0
Daze
12/23/2004 5:47:00 PM
For future reference, if you go search the subject lines in
grc.news.latestversion for "list of lists" you should find an update to
it and a link to the site.
0
Lisa

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

List of Lists
"Dedicated to the wonderful people in the GRC newsgroups, without whose help these lists would not have been possible. " http://www.gpick.net/lists/ ...

Where is List of Lists?
My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. Joe K writes: > Next time be quicker!!! with reply. Thanks If I had been much quicker, I'd have posted the answer before you posted the question. ;-) Joe K writes: > My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Dennis Henderson wrote: > Joe K writes: > >>My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. > > > http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Next time be quicker!!! with reply...

List of Lists down?
I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a screenful of junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone else having this problem? -- Jeff (cut "thetape" to reply) In article <dfbu25$2ekj$1@news.grc.com>, Jeff Layman writes >I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a screenful of >junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone else having this >problem? Works fine here, including a couple of randomly clicked on internal links. -- GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets: http://www.imi...

List of Lists...
was updated today. 23 new or changed items in 18 lists. --=20 ___ Ted http://lists.gpick.com/ http://www.gpick.com/tq/tip_quarry.htm (=AF`=B7.=B8 ...

List of Lists?
I forgot the address Regards Paul Here we go: http://lists.gpick.com/pages.asp?page=toc&SID=D92319893836975 Joh@nnes "news.grc.com" <paul.rankine@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:aar7c5$2ek4$1@news.grc.com... > I forgot the address > > Regards Paul > > ...

List of lists
Someone recently posted a pointer to an excellent website which someone (from these groups?) had compiled. It is an excellent resource listing links to all sorts of software, hardware, text, reviews, etc. I used to have the link, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we lost it (disk crash - system rebuild.) Does anyone know the site I'm talking about? Can you post the link again? I promise I won't lose it again. Thanks, David nochezjunkspam@earthlink.net (UFidelis) wrote in news:3b270782.1185924@news.grc.com: > Someone recently posted a pointer to an exce...

list of lists?
anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might be wrong) said http://www.gpick.net/lists/index.html . can't find it. thanx. -- Graciella! 'Not tonight dear.... I have a modem.' I've been unable to reach it for a couple of days now. -- JB Learn the Hazards http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/info17.htm "Graciella" <graciella@thisis.invalid> wrote in message news:MPG.15f34dfb9552b403989c0a@news.grc.com... > anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might > be wrong) said http://www....

List of lists...
seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. -- rdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd every new beginning is some other beginnings end..................Ric D. Dei Gratia <Rascal@myprivacy.ca> wrote: > seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. > > Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. Every Go button on that page works for me. Maybe you have some ad-blocking software that is keeping you from going to one...

LIST OF LISTS
Hello: How can i include some list in another one? I have some lists of addresses under personal address book, but when i try to include (drag and drop) a list into another one, the first one becomes into a single address. thaks. Quique wrote: > Hello: > How can i include some list in another one? > I have some lists of addresses under personal address book, but when i > try to include (drag and drop) a list into another one, the first one > becomes into a single address. > > thaks. Try editing the properties of the first list and type the name of t...

List of Lists
Hey All, Could a kind soul furnish me with the URL to this very useful site? Andrew http://lists.gpick.com "Andrew" <waytoomuchspam@_spammy.com> wrote in message news:a15bii$6hn$1@news.grc.com... > Hey All, > > Could a kind soul furnish me with the URL to this very useful site? > > Andrew > > Thanks Duncan "Duncan" <duncan@fastlink.co.za> wrote in message news:a15c3a$75c$1@news.grc.com... > http://lists.gpick.com > > "Andrew" <waytoomuchspam@_spammy.com> wrote in message > news:a15bii$6h...

List of List
Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List Thanks Charlie Hatmaker hatmakec@bellsouth.net On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:53:36 -0500, "Charlie Hatmaker" <hatmakec@bellsouth.net> wrote: >Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List >Thanks >Charlie Hatmaker >hatmakec@bellsouth.net http://lists.gpick.com/ --- B-Twin *********************************************** Spam me and suffer the consequences. "I'm not a bad twin...just better." *********************************************** ...

List of Lists
Can someone please verify that I have the right address for the List of Lists? I have http://www.gpick.net/lists/ I have been trying to get onto the web site, it loads up, but nothing is there. bowhuntr Hi! Try this: http://www.gpick.net/lists/pages.asp --=20 Cheers, -- Pentab=20 ***Reply to newsgroup only*** -- "bowhuntr" <bowhuntr@mynewroads.com> wrote in message = news:9r4su5$5hm$1@news.grc.com... | Can someone please verify that I have the right address for | the List of Lists? I have http://www.gpick.net/lists/ |=20 | I have been trying to g...

lists of lists (down?)
http://lists.gpick.com/ Hi is this page working ok for you if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? thanks mike Wandering aimlessly around grc.shieldsup, I heard mike ridew.. mention: > http://lists.gpick.com/ > Hi is this page working ok for you > if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? LoL is temporarily based at: http://webpages.charter.net/dstockbridge/ Should be back to normal in about a week... -- Don thank you Don "Don Voorhees" <abuse@12078.net> wrote in message news:1rj6fegglpox$.012@12078.net... > W...

List in list.
I've got a problem. The code looks like that: list_of_something.ShowElement(1).list_of_another.AddElement(1); And in window of Watch I've got message ( I want to watch if element 1 is added to list_of_another): E2315: the class is yet not defined . could You help me with that ? ...

list of lists
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C76CA6.0EA788E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Creating list of lists. =20 Hi All, =20 Could you help me to come up with idea how to generate list of lists on = fly as follows: =20 @LoL =3D ( ["state", "value", "value"], ["state", = "value", "value"], ["state", "value", "value"], );=20 State should be taken from hash %states where the state is a k...

To list or not to list... That is the question.
I do mostly large composite objects and anytime I have lists in a composite it makes me ponder. Should I expose the list: Composite.Items.<whatever> Or should I hide the list and expose it's use via methods of the composite: Composite.AddItem(Item) What say ye thinkers and ponderers? Le 03/01/13 14:57, Rich _ a écrit : > I do mostly large composite objects and anytime I have lists in a > composite it makes me ponder. > > Should I expose the list: > > Composite.Items.<whatever> > > Or should I hide the list and expose it...

List inside a List...
I need to create a List inside a List in the designer, but I am running into a lot of issues. The main problem is that I dont know what Im doing and I dont have any kind of tutorial or model to follow. Does anybody know of any links to any tutorials on creating lists and lists inside lists in Reporting Services? I am consulting Google as well... Hi, Why don't you use subreports. I believe it will be easier. Eralper http://www.eralper.comhttp://www.kodyaz.com I have used Lists in Lists for a bunch of reports, and used them for drill down and grouping and everything, its GREAT...

List in list (2).
I've got a problem. I've got parametrized List of walls and every node've parametrized list of int. The code looks like that: list_of_walls.ShowElement(2).list_of_int.AddElement(1); And in window of Watch I've got message ( I want to watch if element 1 is added to list_of_int): I type : list_of_walls.First->Next->Node.list_of_int.First->Next E2315: 'Next' is not a member of 'Node<int>',because the type is not yet defined . If I type in Watch window : list_of_walls.First->Next->Node.list_of_int.First I've got empty l...

List Of Lists #3
Been a lurker for a couple years now and very much enjoy all of the newsgroups here. Thank you all for the learning experiences. With that said, I have tried for a couple of days to get into one the my favorite sites, List of Lists, but it appears to be down. Am I missing something there or is it on my end? Going through withdrawals, Doug In message <boe54n$nk4$1@news.grc.com>, Doug Elbon <elbon.doug@brownandwiser.com> kicked in with >Been a lurker for a couple years now and very much enjoy all of the >newsgroups here. Thank you all for the learning exp...

List of Lists Returns!
After a brief period of sanity, Bill has decided that he misses the pain and suffering of maintaining List of Lists. I tried to talk him out of it, but some people are just too delusional to reach. There aren't any specified updates at this time, so it's either all old or all new. http://lists.thedatalist.com/ (Followup set to grc.test) -- Crash ...

List within list
I LOVE MOZILLA! I'm a new user and find it terrific. One feature it doesn't have that Netscape did have, and that would make my life much easier (doing email for an organization that does most of its communication by email) would be the capacity to include an address list within an address list, just by putting the name of the included list as an entry in the broader list. Think this might be feasible? Thanks - rabiya lila forest Rabiya Lila Forest wrote: > I LOVE MOZILLA! I'm a new user and find it terrific. One feature it > doesn't have that Net...

List of Lists #5
LoL has been updated. Not so many new & changed=20 items this week ... I've been busy playing with my new=20 broadband access. Now that's great! ! ! *<];o)=20 --=20 ___ Ted http://lists.gpick.com/ http://www.gpick.com/tq/tip_quarry.htm (=AF`=B7.=B8 "Ted Quantrill" looked up from his work to say: "LoL has been updated. Not so many new & changed items this week ... Thank you, Ted, for the effort required to keep this resource available and up to date. " I've been busy playing with my new broadband access. Now that's g...

List of Lists is back!
For those of you who have been going through withdrawals, the List of Lists server is back up. -- Dave "Crash" Dummy - A weapon of mass destruction crash@gpick.com http://lists.gpick.com Thank you , sir! I feel my strength returning and the jitters beginning to subside. Doug ""Crash" Dummy" <dvader@deathstar.mil> wrote in message news:boejd8$4mk$1@news.grc.com... > For those of you who have been going through withdrawals, the List of Lists > server is back up. > -- > Dave "Crash" Dummy - A weapon of mass destr...

Web resources about - Lists of Lists? - grc.techtalk

Global Rich List
Didn't make it onto the yearly roll call of the mega-wealthy? Why not find out where you'd actually sit in comparison to the rest of the world? ...

Watch List News
Tullow Oil (LON: TLW)‘s stock had its “overweight” rating restated by Morgan Stanley in a research note issued on Thursday, Stock Ratings Network.com ...

List of Speakers of the Parliament of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Market rout forces Aussie millionaires off the rich list
The number of Australian millionaires has fallen for the first time in five years, following a turbulent year in financial markets.

Flight attendant gives customer list of armed passengers after mistaking him for Air Marshal
WILLIAM Stratton had just settled into his seat for a flight from Chicago to Phoenix, US, on the weekend. But this wasn’t to be any ordinary ...

Long list of safety issues at Queensland Nickel, court told
Administrators for Clive Palmer's failed Queensland Nickel have revealed a number of "red flag" issues that could force its early closure.

New York Times Manga Best Seller List, January 31-February 6
My Hero Academia, One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Akame g Kill!, Assassination Classroom, Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, 2 One-Punch Man ...

Kanye West finally settled on a title and track list for his album hours before it's out
... titles, Kanye West has finally settled on a name for his seventh album: "The Life of Pablo." West posted the newest title and track list to ...

KORWIN: No Fly List = No Buy List = Gun Confiscation List
If you can't buy guns because of the almighty list, you sure can't own guns. But who decides you are on the list?

BAFTA Awards Winners List
The 2016 BAFTA Awards are today at the Royal Opera House in London’s Covent Garden, with Stephen Fry returning to emcee a fast-paced but no less ...