ebay

Ive Still got ebay problems.

My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links
from inside their site. I cant get any reply from them whatsoever. \Ive
tried the phone number someone here gave me but the lady at the other end
said she couldnt help and that I should only make contact by email. Any
suggestions please?
0
topcat

"topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com> wrote in message
> Ive Still got ebay problems.
>
> My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links
> from inside their site. I cant get any reply from them whatsoever. \Ive
> tried the phone number someone here gave me but the lady at the other end
> said she couldnt help and that I should only make contact by email. Any
> suggestions please?

I've never used ebay very much.  What would happen if you tried to open
another account?

--
Robert
GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets
> Supposedly cant open 2 from the same isp.

Same ISP or same email address?  Can't you get another email address from
your ISP?

--
Robert
GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets
http://client.grc.com/news.exe?cmd=article&group=grc.techtalk&item=124863
0
Robert
12/14/2004 10:41:00 PM
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:27:42 -0000, "topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com> wrote:

>Supposedly cant open 2 from the same isp.

You can't open 2 accounts with the same personal information, AFAIK.

You should report the suspicious emails to spoof@ebay.co.uk

Did you already try the contact form at http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_inline/index.html

Andreas (*-*)
0
Andreas
12/14/2004 10:42:00 PM
Ive emailed them at least 6 times from those links.Ive been into the site
and emailed from there. I still dont get any reply
0
topcat
12/14/2004 10:46:00 PM

> Ive emailed them at least 6 times from those links.Ive been into the site
> and emailed from there. I still dont get any reply

You can open unlimited accounts, but each needs a different username and
credit card/bank name and account.

What is the reason for your suspension? That may give leads, I've had a
problem with them suspending my account over a SEVEN CENT dispute.  JLJ
0
JL
12/14/2004 11:30:00 PM
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:46:06 -0000, "topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com> wrote:

>Ive emailed them at least 6 times from those links.Ive been into the site
>and emailed from there. I still dont get any reply

Try again to call them. Hopefully you reach a more service-minded person.

Make clear how important the matter is. Good luck.

Andreas (*-*)

0
Andreas
12/14/2004 11:41:00 PM
JL Jones wrote:
> "topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com> wrote in message
>
>>Ive emailed them at least 6 times from those links.Ive been into the site
>>and emailed from there. I still dont get any reply
>>

> You can open unlimited accounts, but each needs a different username and
> credit card/bank name and account.
>
> What is the reason for your suspension? That may give leads, I've had a
> problem with them suspending my account over a SEVEN CENT dispute.  JLJ

account info possibly phished - see OP's thread "Very very slow pc" in
this group

--
~ Rosanne
Don�t save my sneakemail address � when it gets spammed, it gets changed.
0
Rosanne
12/15/2004 1:37:00 AM
Go to the support page and find the contact by email.  Answer all of the
questions as best as possible and then give a brief explanation.
I did this recently on a matter and had response within hours.
If you have no luck I will try to dig up the email address that I used to
send to.
0
Chris
12/15/2004 5:49:00 AM
I received an email saying my account was suspended and forwarded it
to spoof@ebay.com. It turns out if was a fraud email and my account
wasn't suspended at all. Are you sure you're account is really
suspended? If you received notification by email, forward the email to
spoof@ebay.com to make sure.

jane

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:11:27 -0000, "topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com>
wrote:

>Ive Still got ebay problems.
>
>My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links
>from inside their site. I cant get any reply from them whatsoever. \Ive
>tried the phone number someone here gave me but the lady at the other end
>said she couldnt help and that I should only make contact by email. Any
>suggestions please?

0
out

mein ebay-my ebay
Name: glassmacher Email: eglassmacheratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: mein ebay-my ebay Comments: ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es so brauche !!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay choices? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

ebay mozilla ebay erweiterung
Name: hans-otto dahlmann Email: hans-ottodotdalmannatarcordotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay mozilla ebay erweiterung Comments: ich bekomme immer nach installationversuch die anzeige es sind noch 2 taps imbromser offen.bitte schließen,nach dem schließen ist die installation fehlgeschlagen.ich komme nicht weiter Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay web pages? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Ebay
Hope someone can help. When I go to view a sellers producton ebay.co.uk firefox opens up a box asking if want so safe the link of sort - ope/save application ebayIASP.dll from cgi.eby.co.uk. Any Joy. Jon wrote: > Hope someone can help. When I go to view a sellers producton ebay.co.uk > firefox opens up a box asking if want so safe the link of sort - ope/save > application ebayIASP.dll from cgi.eby.co.uk. > > Any Joy. Hi Jon, many websites at eBay use standard-CGI(Common Gateway Interface)-format. If we look at this one (german eBay): http:/...

eBay
Name: Mike Balmforth Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: eBay Comments: When trying to bulk alter the status of items on eBay (such as dispatched, paid etc) it frequently crashes Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

eBay
Name: David Hall Email: d_at_david-hall.info Product: Deer Park Summary: eBay Comments: As with Camino, I can't log in to eBay using Deer Park, whereas I can on Opera, Safari/Shiira etc? OSX 10.4.1 Cool Stuff rsmith@mxfrontgate.com "David Hall" <d_at_david-hall.info> wrote in message news:db5mto$a442@ripley.netscape.com... > Name: David Hall > Email: d_at_david-hall.info > Product: Deer Park > Summary: eBay > > Comments: > As with Camino, I can't log in to eBay using Deer Park, whereas I can on > Opera, Sa...

eBay
Name: Marmor Email: Richardatarbourdotcc Product: Firefox Summary: eBay Comments: I suspect I am far from the only person to comment about this, but using eBay via Firefox is positively painful. Pages take incredible periods of time to load, sometimes 20-30 minutes! This all began a couple of releases ago; I'm not sure when, but the problem is clearly in Firefox. If I connect to eBay using a different browser, interplay is virtually instantaneous, important for some bidding. The eBay add-on is worthless (not just in respect to this problem, but in any respect). I have ...

Ebay
Name: Daniel Z. Email: Nick-Parker_at_gmx.net Product: Bon Echo Summary: Ebay Comments: Hey your secound Firefox (Bon Echo) seems to be realy good ! But I have one bug ever when I want to go on the Ebay main page (www.ebay.de) I cant see anything , I just have a wite browser window. I hope Bon Echo will be more famous the norm Firefox! greetings Daniel Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my
Name: Xavier Email: xavierlimatamorossappareldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my Comments: Hi. I'm a ebay user from Malaysia, and are start using ebay Malaysia site for my e-business recently. I've found that ebay companion add-on for Firefox is a great feature that easier my life to keep an eye on my listing on ebay, as I'm a Firefox supporter. But then I found that ebay companian currently still doesn't support ebay Malaysia site, which I only can link to other ebay site to view my listing, this is not conveni...

ebay vs eBay.src in update
Hi, I just realized that a few locales didn't catch the last check-in from bug 306576, changing ebay.src to eBay.src in update of eBay.src. Axel ...

Web resources about - ebay - grc.techtalk

eBay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"World's Online Marketplace." "Connecting buyers and sellers globally." "Whatever it is, you can get it on eBay." "Buy it, sell it, love it" ...

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home decor
Visit eBay, Australia's online marketplace for fashion, electronics, digital cameras, sports, shoes, home décor, and cars. Great deals on brand ...

eBay - Deals on new and used electronics, clothing, collectables and more on eBay
eBay.ca - where Canada comes to shop. Find great bargains on new and used computers, cars and digital cameras, jewellery, the latest hot clothing, ...

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping - eBay
... and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, ...

eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) - Post & Search Free Local Classified Ads.
Use free eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) to buy & sell locally all over the United States.

eBay Giving Works - eBay for Charity
Buy and sell electronics, cars, clothing, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, and everything else on eBay, the world's online ...

eBay Inc. - eBay Inc.
As the world's leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc.'s global portfolio of businesses enables hundreds of millions of people to buy, sell and ...

eBay Partner Network
... Mobile Getting Paid Optimize Help Videos Blog How works You can earn a lot of money with the , by driving high quality traffic to eBay or one ...

eBay Polska - Aukcje internetowe, zakupy na całym świecie
Aukcje eBay.pl - kupuj i sprzedawaj na całym świecie. Miliony aukcji po niskich cenach, bezpieczeństwo zakupów gwarantowane, znajdź i licytuj ...

eBay - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations
Visit eBay.co.uk to buy and sell new, used and vintage items from private or professional sellers. Great deals on clothes, tech, car parts, home ...