Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5

"I have posted an updated version of the .NET Framework cleanup tool
that now contains support for automatically cleaning up the .NET
Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, the .NET Framework 2.0, the
..NET Framework 3.0 and the .NET Framework 3.5.

This tool automates the manual cleanup steps for the .NET Framework
2.0 that I posted a while ago.  These steps have helped solve most of
the known .NET Framework 2.0 beta uninstall issues that I know of.  In
addition, the tool can be useful to return your system to a known
(relatively clean) state in case you run into any .NET Framework 2.0
installation failures so that you can try to install again.

The updated version of the cleanup tool contains options to clean up
the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 separately and all
versions simultaneously in a single step.  The cleanup tool contains
logic so that if it is run on an OS version that includes the .NET
Framework as an OS component, it will not offer the option to clean it
up.  This means that running the cleanup tool on Windows XP Media
Center Edition or Tablet PC Edition will not offer the option to clean
up the .NET Framework 1.0, running it on Windows Server 2003 will not
offer the option to clean up the .NET Framework 1.1 and running it on
Windows Vista will not offer the option to clean up the .NET Framework
2.0 or the .NET Framework 3.0."...

<http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2006/05/30/611355.aspx>

--
js
http://justheadlines.awardspace.com

"john s. smith" <reply_here@.> wrote in message
> "I have posted an updated version of the .NET Framework cleanup tool
> that now contains support for automatically cleaning up the .NET
> Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, the .NET Framework 2.0, the
> .NET Framework 3.0 and the .NET Framework 3.5.
>
> <http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2006/05/30/611355.aspx>

That should prove useful when security patches bork .NET. I stopped
installing any >NET patches after I had a terrible time with >NWT 1.1, 2.0
and 3.0 wouldn't install. Aaron Stebner helped me straighten the whole mess
out.

-1
Melelina

stalled transfer Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3
I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites) using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally. Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transferring and then stalled sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", surprisingly because the status shows transferring, or a login window for the router shows up what has not been seen with the other web browser. A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide open... connection settings are already checked. May be anybody has a hint? ...

stalled or no download: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425 SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3
I experience stalled or no download of all (not only specific web-sites) using firefox while another browser "Konquereor" is working normally. Firefox is looking up.. connecting... transfering and then stalled sometimes I get the message "I cant find the server", suprisingly because the status shows transfering, or a login window for the router shows up what has not been seen with the other web browser. A second Linux PC in the network is working as supposed, the router is wide open... connection settings are alredy checked. May be anybody has a hint? Ber...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

enigmail-1.0.1 for TB-3.0.x and enigmail-1.1.2 for TB-3.1.x available
Hi, enigmail-1.0.1 (TB-3.0.x) and enigmail-1.1.2 (TB-3.1.x) are available at http://enigmail.mozdev.org. Note for Seamonkey-2.0.x you can download and install enigmail-1.0.1. Have fun, Walter ...

1.5.0.0.3 vs 1.5.0.0.4
I have had numerous difficulties with FF 1.5.0.0.4, in particular, some sites often just hang when I click on links. A particularly bad site is Dell http://www.dell.com/, which - when I try to configure a computer - gets all kinds of "waiting for dell" status bar messages. I tried it with a clean profile, to no avail. It works flawlessly with IE. I downloaded fresh copies of 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.4 with the intent of uninstalling the latter and then trying the former. *The uninstall process hung*. So I installed 1.5.0.3 on top of 1.5.0.4. The Dell site now works fl...

D.O.S. with Groupwise Messenger 1.0.1, 1.0.2 and 1.0.3
I reported this in the Groupwise Mesenger forum to no avail. I'll try my luck here :-) If you run a 'snmpwalk' on a Netware server running Groupwise Messenger V1.0.1 to V1.0.3) with _MESSENGER_ SNMP enabled, it will abend the server. With version 1.0.2 and 1.0.3, if you disable the Messenger SNMP, server won't abend but will only report SNMP info for Netware (and Groupwise if loaded and SNMP enabled). Can be easily tested by running the win32 snmpwalk from http://www.bradford-sw.com/board/board.cgi?id=BSI_Tools&action=download&gul=13 like this : snmpwal...

SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 version can be said to be a same at code level
Dear, I am pursuing my research in the field of sotware maintainence at preventive level. i had published some of my research paper in ACM SIGSOFT SEN. As per my research i designed the metrics model for smelly classes with the help of firefox three versions and then i had validated or tested the metrics model with the one version of SeaMonkey. I got the review upon my research that SeaMonkey and Firefox are same at the code level. These cannot be treated as two different data set. But what i had read is they both only usage the same Gecko engine from your website. Some more from yo...

kdesvn 1.0.5 or 1.0.6 for KDE 3.5 subversion 1.6.3?
Installed: Code: -------------------- Subversion 1.6.3-1.1 KDE 3.5.10 -------------------- I upgraded subversion to 1.6.3, and wanted to make sure I had the latest kdesvn for KDE 3.5 and subversion 1.6.3. I went to kdesvn support site but it wasn't clear if 1.0.5 was sufficient for subversion 1.6, so I downloaded kdesvn 1.0.6 and built it myself (previously 1.0.5 had come from opensuse). Everything looked okay, but... When I click on the Help | Info about kdesvn part I see: Code: -------------------- Built with subversion library 1.4.4 Running ...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 3.0.1, 3.1.1, 2.22.3, and 2.20.5
--Sig_nEH4Ypdt2vWEVOYyO6=XaoK Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Today the Bugzilla project has four releases! 3.0.1 is the first bug-fix release for the 3.0 series. 3.0 was very stable, but 3.0.1 adds a lot of little polish fixes that greatly improve the experience of using Bugzilla. 3.1.1 is our first development release toward Bugzilla 3.2. It has a huge number of new features, but is EXTREMELY UNSTABLE. It has not been tested, and should not be used in a production environment. It may fail in critical ways, or destro...

selecting ? selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9. go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6
hello friends selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4.(sometime even 5., 6.) is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9.(sometimes 5., 6.,) go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow ?? recordcount is almost 1.050.000.. i do selecting 1.2.3. go on same page with treeview1.. treeview1 in masterpage.master.. gridview1 and datasource1 are in pagelist.aspx (it connets datasource1)..productnumber is primarykey for index.. kategori, kategori1 and kategori2, price, datemin are index from keys/index in table1 (right clicking menu)....

Proplem with..Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: Tony Email: Accuscopeathotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Proplem with..Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: I have used Firefox for many years but I am not happy with latest version. You can set options such as home page and security and privacy settings but as soon as you close the browser and re start it remembers none of the settings??? Very frustrating! I have re-installed several times and rebooted every time but it always goes back to a default page as though I had just do...

DNN 3.1.1, why is it still using FTB 3.0.5000.1? The latest is 3.1.3300.0
Hi,My DNN 3.1.0 portal site has a fair share of Firefox users, and hyerplinks and emoticons does not work. I know DNN, even 3.1.1 is using the old FTB 3.0.5. Is there a reason for this and also when I swapped the FreeTextBox.DLL in my site it temporarily broke the installation. I guess I should rebuild them from the source project, if I want to go to that on my site.Is this correct?In general I think that Firefox support is going to become very important.Web Site: http://www.culturewave.net/portalThank you.Manabu TokunagaHome of The StokeCultureWave.NET StokePORTAL I know that the ftb3.0 d...

Web resources about - Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 - grc.techtalk

Automated analyser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These measured properties of blood and other fluids may be useful in the diagnosis of disease. Many methods of introducing samples into the ...

Do Automated Facebook Responses Defeat The Purpose?
As demand for customer support on Facebook and other social networks increases, it will be increasingly difficult for companies to keep up. But ...

Facebook ads API partner SocialClicks launches Predictive Automated Bid Optimization
... API partner, announced recently that the company has released the latest feature of its SocialClicks Advance Technology Suite, Predictive Automated ...

What kind of automated testing does Facebook do? - Quora
For our PHP code, we have a suite of a few thousand test classes using the PHPUnit framework. They range in complexity from simple true unit ...

Beesy - Take meeting notes with automated To-Do list and Task / Project management for iPad on the iTunes ...
Get Beesy - Take meeting notes with automated To-Do list and Task / Project management on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Automated Postal Center and new Priority Mail box display - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The automated postal center is a custom-made platform by Wincor-Nixdorf based on one of their indoor ATM designs (a version of which can often ...

Patent on "Long Tail" for automated content authorship. - YouTube
Patent on "Long Tail" for automated content authorship. FAQ As the video shows, I am working on reference books, reports and educational titles ...

Futures Lab Video #34: Automated Video Editing and Mobile App Tools
... shows you tools that enable just about anyone to edit video and create mobile apps — with little or no technical skills required. PART 1: Automated ...

Sydney's Patrick terminal goes automated, with fewer staff but dancing robots
... Port Botany, every hour of every day, the robots are dancing. Well, they look like they are dancing – these 45 so-called AutoStrads, or automated ...

Recharge Wrap-up: Air Liquide buys Airgas, Audi automated parking in Boston
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Audi , Alternative Fuels , Emerging Technologies , Technology , Autonomous , Hydrogen Air Liquide hopes ...