IDE

Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
editor that they would recommend.

I've been evaluating several and here are my results so far:

NVU: I don't like WYSIWYG editors but I'll keep it around for the
occasional complicated table I need to do quick.

Scite: I haven't looked at it in depth but it didn't seem to have the
project management I wanted.

Screem: It was too buggy, the project management was too difficult, and
it had no regex support that I could find.

Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.

I haven't tried eclipse or NuSphere, does anybody have any other input?
0
Dave
9/2/2007 1:11:35 AM
grc.techtalk.linux 3969 articles. 0 followers. Follow

While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:

> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
> editor that they would recommend.
>
> I've been evaluating several and here are my results so far:
>
> NVU: I don't like WYSIWYG editors but I'll keep it around for the
> occasional complicated table I need to do quick.
>
> Scite: I haven't looked at it in depth but it didn't seem to have the
> project management I wanted.
>
> Screem: It was too buggy, the project management was too difficult, and
> it had no regex support that I could find.
>
> Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
> irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.
>
> I haven't tried eclipse or NuSphere, does anybody have any other input?

Most of the time, I just use KWrite. Other than that, NVU or Bluefish...

--
Dutch
Registered Linux User #391111 - PCLinuxOS 2007
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 17:11:35 -0800, Dave Keays wrote:

> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
> editor that they would recommend.

I've had one recommendation for "Geany", but haven't tried it yet.

Frankly, I don't believe I've ever used a code generator which produced
valid code.  There may be some, but I haven't found them yet.  I like to
just write in a good text editor, and every byte is in there because I put
it there for a reason.  (Maybe not a *good* reason, but a reason. :)

--
Bob Trevithick
0
Dutch wrote:
> While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:
>
>> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
>> editor that they would recommend.
>>
>> I've been evaluating several and here are my results so far:
>>
>> NVU: I don't like WYSIWYG editors but I'll keep it around for the
>> occasional complicated table I need to do quick.
>>
>> Scite: I haven't looked at it in depth but it didn't seem to have the
>> project management I wanted.
>>
>> Screem: It was too buggy, the project management was too difficult, and
>> it had no regex support that I could find.
>>
>> Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
>> irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.
>>
>> I haven't tried eclipse or NuSphere, does anybody have any other input?
>
> Most of the time, I just use KWrite. Other than that, NVU or Bluefish...

Thanks.

I have KWrite laying around in several live distros I think but I've
never looked at it.

Like most IDE's I seem to spend a lot of time fighting it to get the
code the way I want it so there has to be a compelling reason for me to
keep it. Years ago I did most of my work in Notepad (today I would
choose Textpad).
0
Dave
9/2/2007 1:41:57 AM
Bob Trevithick wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 17:11:35 -0800, Dave Keays wrote:
>
>> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
>> editor that they would recommend.
>
> I've had one recommendation for "Geany", but haven't tried it yet.
>
> Frankly, I don't believe I've ever used a code generator which produced
> valid code.  There may be some, but I haven't found them yet.  I like to
> just write in a good text editor, and every byte is in there because I put
> it there for a reason.  (Maybe not a *good* reason, but a reason. :)

That's the way I used to be but I got used to syntax highlighting,
closed bracket checking, and (sometimes) automatic indention.

I never said anything about a code generator. But something to help me
along the way never hurts. Especially when I don't have a printer
available to do a decent code review.
0
Dave
9/2/2007 2:03:34 AM
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 18:03:34 -0800, Dave Keays wrote:

> I never said anything about a code generator. But something to help me
> along the way never hurts. Especially when I don't have a printer
> available to do a decent code review.

Heh, you must be the "other guy" I heard of who doesn't own or use
printers either.  :)

I'll be watching with interest if you find something that helps.  Hope you
do.

--
Bob Trevithick
0
While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:

> Dutch wrote:
>> While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:
>>
>>> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
>>> editor that they would recommend.
>>>
>>> I've been evaluating several and here are my results so far:
>>>
>>> NVU: I don't like WYSIWYG editors but I'll keep it around for the
>>> occasional complicated table I need to do quick.
>>>
>>> Scite: I haven't looked at it in depth but it didn't seem to have the
>>> project management I wanted.
>>>
>>> Screem: It was too buggy, the project management was too difficult, and
>>> it had no regex support that I could find.
>>>
>>> Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
>>> irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.
>>>
>>> I haven't tried eclipse or NuSphere, does anybody have any other input?
>>
>> Most of the time, I just use KWrite. Other than that, NVU or Bluefish...

> Thanks.
>
> I have KWrite laying around in several live distros I think but I've
> never looked at it.
>
> Like most IDE's I seem to spend a lot of time fighting it to get the
> code the way I want it so there has to be a compelling reason for me to
> keep it. Years ago I did most of my work in Notepad (today I would
> choose Textpad).

KWrite is just a nice text editor that does some pretty decent
highlighting. Nothing very fancy, but a few steps up the ladder from
Notepad...

--
Dutch
Registered Linux User #391111 - PCLinuxOS 2007
GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets
http://www.imilly.com/noregrets
0
Dutch
9/2/2007 2:34:53 AM
Dutch wrote:
> While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:

[snip]

> KWrite is just a nice text editor that does some pretty decent
> highlighting. Nothing very fancy, but a few steps up the ladder from
> Notepad...

That is one thing I'm looking for. I also want regex support and I like
the project functions in Screem (if it worked) and Bluefish.
0
Dave
9/2/2007 4:37:35 AM
Bob Trevithick wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 18:03:34 -0800, Dave Keays wrote:
>
>> I never said anything about a code generator. But something to help me
>> along the way never hurts. Especially when I don't have a printer
>> available to do a decent code review.
>
> Heh, you must be the "other guy" I heard of who doesn't own or use
> printers either.  :)
>
> I'll be watching with interest if you find something that helps.  Hope you
> do.

One of these days I'm going to look in my storage and see if any of the
old dot-matrix printers still work.
0
Dave
9/2/2007 4:40:48 AM
> One of these days I'm going to look in my storage and see if any of the
> old dot-matrix printers still work.

They do, or will if they have an IBM Graphics mode and not just a proprietary
mode.
--
Crash

0
Crash
9/2/2007 1:13:23 PM
"Crash" Dummy wrote:
>> One of these days I'm going to look in my storage and see if any of the
>> old dot-matrix printers still work.
>
> They do, or will if they have an IBM Graphics mode and not just a proprietary
> mode.

I was worried about the mechanical parts surviving their idle years.
0
Dave
9/2/2007 3:08:36 PM
> I was worried about the mechanical parts surviving their idle years.

I guess it depends on your "storage." The 9 pin DMP printer that came with my
Tandy 1000 was still working up until a couple of years ago when I finally broke
down and bought an inkjet printer. It was still working when I donated it to the
local landfill because I couldn't find any charity or computer club that would
take it. Get a new ribbon, if you can find one, plug it in, and try it. Some
(most?) have a test page you can write without even connecting it to the
computer. The most likely problem would be with a gummed up print head.
--
Crash

0
Crash
9/2/2007 4:11:42 PM
Dave Keays wrote:
> "Crash" Dummy wrote:
>>> One of these days I'm going to look in my storage and see if any of the
>>> old dot-matrix printers still work.
>>
>> They do, or will if they have an IBM Graphics mode and not just a
>> proprietary
>> mode.
>
> I was worried about the mechanical parts surviving their idle years.

You may find the pins "stuck" in the head.  Some have suggested WD-40.
That may loosen the pins, but can cause trouble later, as it's not a
lubricant.  The lubricant on the "sliding" part of the head transport
may have dried.  There is a grease recommended for this.

I have an Epson LQ-570+ that still works!  It's the only thing my old
SuperCalc spreadsheets can print to.

--
Virg Wall

Variety is the spice of Linux!
PCLOS 2007 Final
0
VWWall
9/2/2007 4:38:19 PM
VWWall wrote:
> Dave Keays wrote:
>>>
>>> They do, or will if they have an IBM Graphics mode and not just a
>>> proprietary
>>> mode.
>>
>> I was worried about the mechanical parts surviving their idle years.
>
> You may find the pins "stuck" in the head.  Some have suggested WD-40.
> That may loosen the pins, but can cause trouble later, as it's not a
> lubricant.  The lubricant on the "sliding" part of the head transport
> may have dried.  There is a grease recommended for this.

Thanks, that is what I was worried about.

> I have an Epson LQ-570+ that still works!  It's the only thing my old
> SuperCalc spreadsheets can print to.

0
Dave
9/2/2007 5:03:35 PM
While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:

> Dutch wrote:
>> While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:
>
> [snip]
>
>> KWrite is just a nice text editor that does some pretty decent
>> highlighting. Nothing very fancy, but a few steps up the ladder from
>> Notepad...
>
> That is one thing I'm looking for. I also want regex support and I like
> the project functions in Screem (if it worked) and Bluefish.

I haven't checked out Screem yet, but I'll take a look to see if it
holds any interest for my needs...

--
Dutch
Registered Linux User #391111 - PCLinuxOS 2007
GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets
http://www.imilly.com/noregrets
0
Dutch
9/2/2007 6:45:22 PM
VWWall wrote:

> I have an Epson LQ-570+ that still works!  It's the only thing my old
> SuperCalc spreadsheets can print to.

i bought an lq-570+ that had been used in a largish hardware store for a decade or more,
besides the ribbon being a little dry, which i fixed with some inkjet ink, it worked like a
champ, cheap, quiet, fast, easy to set up, !cheap!.  i hope i can some day find another,
checked the epson site for a reconditioned one, i almost choked to death, nearly wet myself,
suddenly started to smell of smoked herring.  the price was astronomical compared with the
second hand cost, the things are so tough they probably only needed to blow off some dust, and
they dare charge those prices.
0
jim
9/2/2007 8:02:25 PM
On 2007-09-02, Dutch <buryit@blackholespam.net> wrote:
> While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:
>
>> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
>> editor that they would recommend.
>>
>> I've been evaluating several and here are my results so far:
>>
>> NVU: I don't like WYSIWYG editors but I'll keep it around for the
>> occasional complicated table I need to do quick.
>>
>> Scite: I haven't looked at it in depth but it didn't seem to have the
>> project management I wanted.
>>
>> Screem: It was too buggy, the project management was too difficult, and
>> it had no regex support that I could find.
>>
>> Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
>> irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.
>>
>> I haven't tried eclipse or NuSphere, does anybody have any other input?
>
> Most of the time, I just use KWrite. Other than that, NVU or Bluefish...

I, like you, like to use nVu for the table design, but find using gvim
or simple vim works for me.  I am watching this thread for something I
might like in the future.  Thanks for posting.
0
Chris
9/2/2007 11:44:14 PM
Chris wrote:
> On 2007-09-02, Dutch <buryit@blackholespam.net> wrote:
>> While dumping the grc.techtalk.linux bit bucket, I heard Dave Keays say:
>>
>>> Does anybody use an IDE or code (web coding: HTML/XML/CSS/JS/PHP/JSP)
>>> editor that they would recommend.
>>>
>>> I've been evaluating several and here are my results so far:
>>>
>>> NVU: I don't like WYSIWYG editors but I'll keep it around for the
>>> occasional complicated table I need to do quick.
>>>

> I, like you, like to use nVu for the table design, but find using gvim
> or simple vim works for me.  I am watching this thread for something I
> might like in the future.  Thanks for posting.

This is important for me since I'm just starting to make money at web
programming and I need to get together the tools I'll be needing soon.

So far, I don't have the skills to use VIM efficiently although I
should. Right now I'm busy trying to conquer PHP templates and
frameworks (smarty and drupal). Any input here?

0
Dave
9/3/2007 12:02:13 AM
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:02:13 -0800, Dave Keays <dave@mailinator.com>
wrote:

>This is important for me since I'm just starting to make money at web
>programming and I need to get together the tools I'll be needing soon.

Has anybody mentioned Quanta
or Kdevelop?

0
vince
9/3/2007 12:36:25 AM
vince wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:02:13 -0800, Dave Keays <dave@mailinator.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is important for me since I'm just starting to make money at web
>> programming and I need to get together the tools I'll be needing soon.
>
> Has anybody mentioned Quanta
> or Kdevelop?

Which do you like most Quanta Gold or Quanta Plus? Skimming through some
reviews I've read good comments about both.
0
Dave
9/3/2007 1:38:03 AM
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:38:03 -0800, Dave Keays <dave@mailinator.com>
wrote:

>Which do you like most Quanta Gold or Quanta Plus? Skimming through some
>reviews I've read good comments about both.

I like vim the most, but it's just a text editor.  For my testing and
simple web site, vim is enough.

Have only dabbled with what's in the Debian unstable repositories,
Quanta Plus.
0
vince
9/3/2007 2:09:23 PM
> Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
> irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.

I use Bluefish. When the syntax highlighting messes up, usually pressing
F5 fixes the problem.

Tom Corwine
0
Tom
9/4/2007 9:46:02 AM
Tom Corwine wrote:
>> Bluefish: I'm using it now and it looks good but I've noticed a slight
>> irritation (aka bug) with the syntax highlighting.
>
> I use Bluefish. When the syntax highlighting messes up, usually pressing
> F5 fixes the problem.
>
> Tom Corwine

Thanks.
0
Dave
9/4/2007 1:52:50 PM
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 01:11:35 GMT, Dave Keays expounded upon us in
grc.techtalk.linux :

I use Eclipse

http://www.eclipse.org/europa/

with the Aptana plugin for my html programming.

http://www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Plugging_Aptana_into_an_existi
ng_Eclipse_configuration

I *think* Netbeans can handle it as will with the Visual Web Pack
and/or Enterprise Pack

http://www.netbeans.info/downloads/index.php
http://www.netbeans.org/products/visualweb/
http://www.netbeans.org/products/enterprise/

--
Killing GG and Supernews now on Ubuntu, Vista and XP
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 01:11:35 GMT, Dave Keays expounded upon us in
> grc.techtalk.linux :

> I use Eclipse
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/europa/
>
> with the Aptana plugin for my html programming.
>
> http://www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Plugging_Aptana_into_an_existi
> ng_Eclipse_configuration
>

> I *think* Netbeans can handle it as will with the Visual Web Pack
> and/or Enterprise Pack
>
> http://www.netbeans.info/downloads/index.php
> http://www.netbeans.org/products/visualweb/
> http://www.netbeans.org/products/enterprise/

I'm looking into that one now. I used it for Java and didn't even think
it could be used elsewhere. But I've read hints that it might be the case.

A feature that it has and I haven't seen in some others is the ability
to match brackets. The more I think about its going on my list of
necessary features.

0
Dave

Linux C++ IDE?
Hi, I'm trying to find a good C++ IDE for Linux. I mainly use MS Visual Studio in Windows, and whilst I have a couple of others installed nothing I've found offers the same kind of visual form designer as Visual Studio. Does such a thing exist for Linux? I'm guessing probably not, but thought I'd ask! TIA, Ed Metcalfe. Ed Metcalfe wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to find a good C++ IDE for Linux. I mainly use MS Visual > Studio in Windows, and whilst I have a couple of others installed nothing > I've found offers the same kind of vi...

IDE for Perl in Linux
Hello, Today I write my perls scripts with a simple editor. I found this link http://www.enginsite.com/Perl.htm, but it run only in Win= dows. This link http://www.solutionsoft.com/perl.htm, contain the for linux, but = have to buy. Anybody knows a simple and good IDE Perl for Linux ?=20 By, Faria =0A=0A=0A Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o =FAnico sem limite de espa= =E7o para armazenamento!=0Ahttp://br.mail.yahoo.com/ On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Rodrigo Tavares <digolinopage@yahoo.com.br> wrote: > Hello, > > Today I write my perls sc...

Linux to Linux VPN
Hey All, Hopefully this is something that can be done. I have a main office with a Win2000 server. I have a remote office with 3 computers, right now each of the remote computers connects to the windows2000 server over the internet using VPN with the W2K box being the VPN server. This causes a few problems because of the domain login and the user's are not the ummmm brightest with computers. What I want to do it place a perment VPN with auto re-connect so when they unplug the DSL modem to plug in the Fax (I know I know) and then plug the DSL back in it will re-sync the VPN...

Delphi IDE on Linux / WINE
Hi, I took some time to test Delphi XE3 and XE7 on Linux / WINE and was surprised that it works (with some issues). The installation is also not straight forward, but I have written a How-to on appdb.winehq.org: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=32440 (see the Installation How-to at the bottom) I'm going to test for all Delphi versions that I have access to in the near future. You can see the debugger in action here: :) http://postimg.org/image/o77zhkadn/ -- Regards Jens Mühlenhoff - ACCURATA Informationssysteme GmbH ...

Linux Qt IDE Suggestions
Do any of you have suggestions for good IDE that focus on developing with Qt? -- Paranelsus ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi, of course you can use Qt-Creator for this task. Kdevelop4 is also a good choice. Hope this helps -- Monex ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Monex's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=160 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=423630 ...

Migrate linux to linux
We want to migrate our gw7 from netware to linux but because we lack a spliffy new server i need to move it to a temporary server first. Thankfully we have an OES2 'test' server currently running in our production tree with suse10 and oes2. After we migrate the Netware server to the test server and get everything running, is it enough to just install the agents on the real server, copy the entire database over from test maintaining path etc, change some ip's in the nds and hit start ? - Arjan On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:46:01 +0000, Arjan wrote: > After we m...

Delphi IDE running on Linux / WINE
Hi, I have recently retested the Delphi IDE on WINE and was surprised that it actually worked (there are issues however). Since I'd really like to use Delphi outside a VM on my Linux system, I decided to invest some time into this and have now become the official maintainer of Delphi in the WINE appdb: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=42 Any other test results are welcome, I'm going to test all the Delphi versions I have access to in the near future. So far I know that Delphi XE3 and Delphi XE7 work. The installation is not straigh...

Delphi IDE on Linux / WINE #2
Hi, I took some time to test Delphi XE3 and XE7 on Linux / WINE and was surprised that it works (with some issues). The installation is also not straight forward, but I have written a How-to on appdb.winehq.org: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=32440 (see the Installation How-to at the bottom) I'm going to test for all Delphi versions that I have access to in the near future. You can see the debugger in action here: :) http://postimg.org/image/o77zhkadn/ -- Regards Jens Mühlenhoff - ACCURATA Informationssysteme GmbH ...

Delphi IDE running on Linux using WINE
Hi, I have recently retested the Delphi IDE on WINE and was surprised that it actually worked (there are issues however). Since I'd really like to use Delphi outside a VM on my Linux system, I decided to invest some time into this. I have now become the official maintainer of Delphi in the WINE appdb: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=42 Any other test results are welcome, I'm going to test all the Delphi versions I have access to in the near future. So far I know that Delphi XE3 and Delphi XE7 work. The installation is not strai...

Anyone having trouble reading the techtalk.linux newsgroup ?
Is anyone else having trouble reading the grc.techtalk.linux newsgroups. Since yesterday (tues) I have not been able to read it, mozilla stalls when I try to load it. All other ng's that im subscribed to work fine, as did .linux previously. No changes made to machine. Anyone else ?? MC mc <REPLY.TO.NEWSGROUP@mctech.org> wrote: > Is anyone else having trouble reading the grc.techtalk.linux newsgroups. > Since yesterday (tues) I have not been able to read it, mozilla stalls > when I try to load it. All other ng's that im subscribed to work fine, > as did ...

Added a second IDE drive on OES Linux
After installing a slave IDE drive to second IDE Controller. During bootup took a long time. Got the message kernel: hdd: lost interrupt How can I add the drive after OES is installed? Thanks in advance. Ming ming@yahoo.cn wrote: > After installing a slave IDE drive to second IDE Controller. During bootup > took a long time. Got the message kernel: hdd: lost interrupt > > How can I add the drive after OES is installed? > > Thanks in advance. > > Ming Everything I find points to this being an ACPI problem, Try disabling ACPI at bootup -- ...

Samba: win to linux fine, natilus (linux) to linux asks for password
Hi! Basically that is my particular issue, adding that I've set it up over openvpn as well, to the same server. [win -> linux] - see public (for existing users) shares and try to enter them - when asked for user and password, can see the contents of the public share along with my home folder - can see the shared local printer, and open and view current print jobs on the server (cannot print tough, will write another post about that) [linux to linux] - try to access the server via smbclient -L and can see shares ok - from nautilus, with the address smb://10.22.22.1 ...

How to share a printer Linux to Linux
Hi, I've seen lots of posts on sharing printers in a mixed network, but I have 3 machines all with SUSE 10.3 - and I am having great difficulty in figuring out how to share the printer attached to the machine I use as a server. I have even tried Samba, but no success. Has anyone succeeded with setting up a shared printer using YAST? thanks for any reply -- prtowlson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I just solved your problem yesterday. I'm printing using cups and IPP. So I didn't print via samba. You should ...

LINUX and Adaptive Server for LINUX
What does everybody think about the stability of Sybase on LINUX, and where can i get mor information about it? -- Ramses Palomo CSSoftware, Inc. Guatemala rpalomo@starnet.net.gt This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------1131468DB38D86409C30C2E2 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Ramses Palomo wrote: > > What does everybody think about the stability of Sybase on LINUX, and > where can i get mor information about it? > > -- > Ramses Palomo > CSSoftware, Inc. Guatemala > rpalomo@starne...

Dual boot
Recently, all of the sata controllers on my system board went south. Rather than buy a new board, I decided to dump Windows completely (since it is a pain to get working from an external drive) and just go with Ubuntu as an external. The Ubuntu install went fine. Everything so far is working. I decided to take the drive that used to have XP on it and set up a couple of other distro's to take a look at. I installed Kbuntu, and everything worked fine. I then installed Mepis. After the install I got a grub error:2 which I believe is that it cannot find the OS. I know this is d...

Web resources about - IDE - grc.techtalk.linux

IDE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How to develop your own OS ep6: Ide & Source Code - YouTube
Thank you for watching please leave a like and subscribe. Links: Ide: https://github.com/Myvar/OsDevKit/releases/tag/v0.0.3-alpha Source code: ...

StarTech.com USB 3.0 to SATA IDE HDD Docking Station Review
... reviewed their portable SATA duplicator last year, and this time around we have another interesting gadget from their stables. SATA and IDE ...

More on Deceptive Climate Alarmism on the Ides of March: Orson Welles, Graphs, plus just relax about ...
... the North Sea, many Indian villages underwater 50-60 miles out from the coast of Virginia, etc.) This will continue until the climate tide changes ...

Hands-on with Node.js support in Komodo IDE 7
ActiveState has released a major new version of the Komodo integrated development environment (IDE). The update, which is called Komodo 7, introduces ...

Designing the Haskell IDE
I published a new blog post at the FP Complete site, with a peek at our efforts to create the Haskell IDE. I concentrated mostly on the interaction ...

Easily create and debug batch files with Batch IDE
... window, find and double-click the file. And if there are problems you must switch back to Notepad and do the same thing again. Batch IDE is ...

Java IDE Performance
... DZone last week. In a discussion of this link on DZone , the author of the post in question mentioned the poor performance of most Java IDEs, ...

Towards better refactoring support in IDEs for functional programming
A couple of days back I was thinking how we could improve the state of IDEs and let them give rich feedbacks to users focusing on code improvement ...

Deal "Really" Finalized? Will Greece Survive the Ides of March? Disastrous Piecemeal Breakup of Eurozone ...
... have to raise €70.5bn ahead of the bond swap – €30bn in sweeteners for the private sector, €5.5bn to pay off interest and €35bn to provide Greek ...