What's up with Wilder's?

Haven't been able to access the Wilder's site for days.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/
0
Agent

Recently, <Agent Blue> steadfastly claimed that:
> Haven't been able to access the Wilder's site for days.
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/

Can not guess --- however, I just (now) clicked the link and his site came up
quickly.

Frobozz
0
Frobozz

  The site came right up, but there was a message : "Sorry, but this board
is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Marcus
PEACE

"Frobozz" <Wave_Wand@The_Troll.gov> wrote in message
Recently, <Agent Blue> steadfastly claimed that:
> Haven't been able to access the Wilder's site for days.
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/

Can not guess --- however, I just (now) clicked the link and his site came
up
quickly.

Frobozz
0
Marcus
3/19/2003 1:59:00 AM
Agent Blue <agentblue@myrealbox.com> wrote in

> Haven't been able to access the Wilder's site for days.
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/

Server upgrade gone bad because of personal reasons from what I understand.

Paul,
--
Hey, I don't block the ads, I just let Ad Zapper read them for me.
0
Lurker
3/19/2003 2:06:00 AM
Do U mean the "_board" is there, but the "Mother_" is gone???     G-}}}
--
Regard: Joh@nnes
"If U know neither the enemy nor yourself,U will succumb in every battle"

Zhen-Xjell, 20030318 2359 GMT-5
0
Tesseract