How to remove parental controls from World of Warcraft

My son has graduated to social engineering... and I am regretting
representing him as age 13 when he was 11.
He opened a ticket with WoW to say that as he is now 18 could they
please remove the parental controls. He had to provide a photoshopepd
id... and then Voila... not more parental control.

Li
0
Li

On 2/20/2014 7:34 PM, Li wrote:
> My son has graduated to social engineering... and I am regretting
> representing him as age 13 when he was 11.
> He opened a ticket with WoW to say that as he is now 18 could they
> please remove the parental controls. He had to provide a photoshopepd
> id... and then Voila... not more parental control.
>
> Li
And that was okay with you?
0
Tim
2/21/2014 1:57:08 PM
On 2/21/2014 16:57, Tim wrote:
>> Li
> And that was okay with you?

Well the only person it is going to harm is himself - he should be
studying for exams.

Li
0
Li

Parental Control or Content Control
Does Mozilla have any way to control the sites that kids visit? In IE it is a somewhat cumbersome process, but you can keep the kids off adult sites. Pete Sit behind them and watch what they do. Better yet, send them outside! "Peter B." <xpetebucy@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:q7kmnvk6f8ucdlirh77al9iiral4nrnpt2@4ax.com... > Does Mozilla have any way to control the sites that kids visit? In IE > it is a somewhat cumbersome process, but you can keep the kids off > adult sites. > > Pete Peter B. <xpetebucy@earthlink.net>...

Dynamic Slave Controls
I am working a solution to enhance slave controls. I have created a proof of concept based on the 2.04 code base that shows how to load slave controls without switching to the admin view. I have included a sample module that contains 3 view controls. Each control has a row of buttons that can be used to load one of the other 2 controls. (and no I am not using panels.) The default control has a drop down of other instances of the dynamic control that exist on the current tab. Using the module communicator you can raise an event from one control that tells another instance of the module what c...

Calendar Control inside Repeater, Handling Child control events in parent Data Control
Hi all,I've been researching a problem i have for a couple of days now and i'm still not sure how to even start to handle it.I'm essentially trying to build a page that will display custom form fields/controls for individual items/rows inside a repeater.I've got a fairly complex calendar i need to have working inside each individual row of the Repeater. The calendar is set up to fire the following events: OnDayRender="Calendar2_DayRender" OnSelectionChanged="Calendar2_SelectionChanged" OnVisibleMonthChanged="Calendar2_VisibleMonthChanged"My first question is how do i go about handling these...

how to trigger child control to parent control?
Hi,          I have a issue regarding triggering the child control and the Parent control. Child control here is gridview control and parent control is Repeater control .I need to update columns in Repeater control when update button is clicked in child control i.e Grid view control.How to do that? Does anyone have any ideas.That will be appreciated.One more important thing is Repeater control and gridview control is in a Update panel (Ajax)  Please tell me how to do it? Thanks Look at RaiseBubbleEvent/ObBubbleEvent. Andrey Dudarev...для нас ...

Set Parent Control from User Control
I have two web forms, one is .aspx and the other is .ascx.  I have no problems getting the user control inside the .aspx file.  This all works fine.  But I have a label control inside the .aspx (parent) that I'd like to set from the Page_Load sub of the user control.  Can anyone help me out in VB?  (Also, this is NOT 2.0)Thanks,Mrp You could use  Parent object in user control to get the reference of the aspx page.e.g.aspx:<form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server"> <asp:Label id="Label1" ru...

Accessing control of parent from user control
Hello, I have a page with a drop down menu of all US states, if I select New York as my state and I do a postback, how can I get my user control to access the drop down menu on Page_Load to find out what State was selected?   Use on the UserControl Page.FindControl("Dropdownname");  CheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! hi, here is the sample code my main page <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" %> <%@ Register Src="uc.ascx" TagName="u...

User Control Within UserControl
If I have a user control A and then inside it a user control B embedded/referenced within it.  User Control A has a panel defined (cpeNewUser) that I want to manipulate from the code behind of User Control B based on some event that happens.So putting this in my code behind of User Control B won't work as it has no idea of cpeNewUser:cpeNewUser.Collapsed = true;So is it because only at runtime they are married up and because of this you cannot access each other's objects at compile time?  How would I get this to work becuase I'm using all user controls inside a AJAX Too...

access parent page controls in a user control
 hi guys   i am using two user controls with in a user control and this main user is added to a page.How can i access the main user control's methods, controls from the child user control and vice versa?also i want to access the controls,methods of main user control from page and vice versa.. Hari Krishnantechiebuddy.com Hi,In order to use methods of child controls make the methods you need public and call them in the parent user control.In order to use controls within child controls make public properties that expose the relevant operations for the inner controls of you...

checking the value of a parent control in a user control
hi, how could i check the value of a textbox in the parent form withing the user control page_load event. The page load event in user control loads on postback and i want to check the value then and then either do stuff there You can expose a property in the user control. And set this property from the parent page.~ Firoz AnsariPune, Indiahttp://www.firozansari.comWhy product testing is important?...

Setting parent control values from user control
Hi there, I'm having a little trouble with user controls...Basically I have an aspx page with a number of components on it. On the page load, I want to call a function in an external (reusable) class or control to set the text of all the buttons on the aspx page.I've tried to use a user control to do this using the following:The user control has one function in it, in the C# behind --public void setText(){ for(int i = 0; i < this.Controls.Count; i++){      String type = this.Controls[ i ].GetType().ToString();     &nbs...

Access parent control in Web user control
Iam using Web User Control. I need to assign some values to the parent control. Is it possible to do it?. Thanks in advance. Cheers!!! Prashanthan KThanks! Prashanthan K I got the solution for this. Me.Parent.FindControl("") returns the parent control. Thanks Prashanthan KThanks! Prashanthan K...

How do I manipulate a parent control from a child user control?
Hi, In my ASP.NET page, I have a MultiView control which resides within an UpdatePanel. Within the MultiView, I have two user controls. By default, I display the first user control which displays items in my library. If user clicks a button, it displays the second user control which allows user to make a new entry into the library. What I want to do is, once the entry is made, I want to set the ActiveViewIndex to 0 again so that I can display the library again. How can I control the parent MultiView control from my code in the user control? Or is there a better approach to this problem? H...

Call a method of parent control from child control
I have a web user control nested within another web user control. How can i call a method of the parent user control from the code behind of the child user control? (c#)thanks   Hi,Can you be more specific? Have you build a composite control? If you've built to controls and placed one inside the other in the aspx page then you can't do what you're asking - the child would need to inherit from the parent control.Might help if we can see some code.Cheers,Matt -- Please mark answers as answers! ---- "SQL has driven more programmers mad than any other ...

how to Call parent control method from child control
Hi all,I have created a control which i have placed in a web form.........the control has a textbox control with a text_changed event hadler.....that is fired after some value is changed in it ..... in that event i set a public property which i access in the parent page's load event to access the entered value in that child control's textbox......the problem is that the events are not fired as i thought..... child control's text_change is fired after main page's load event in postback or initial load.... so the value that i set in textbox text_change event is not accessible in main page's lo...

Web resources about - How to remove parental controls from World of Warcraft - grc.security

Parental Guidance (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In November 2012, Regal Entertainment Group released a commercial to play with all movies, featuring Billy Crystal . In the commercial, Crystal ...

Report: Facebook Testing Technologies To Allow Children Under 13, With Parental Controls
... testing technology aimed at scrapping its oft-ignored minimum age of 13 and allowing younger kids to join the social network, albeit with parental ...

Mobicip Safe Browser With Parental Control for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Mobicip Safe Browser With Parental Control on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Parental Advisory: Explicit Semantics! - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
From Michel Dumontiers presentation, slide 13, quote: "OWL has explicit semantics and can therefore be used to capture knowledge in a machine ...

Parental Guidance Trailer (2012) - YouTube
Parental Guidance Trailer. In theaters December 25, 2012. Starring Billy Crystal, Bette Midler, Marisa Tomei and Bailee Madison. Join us on Facebook ...

Abbott defiant on budget's 'hell of a turnaround' on paid parental leave
Tony Abbott has been asked to apologise to the women of Australia as he was grilled by Karl Stefanovic this morning after the delivery of his ...

Tony Abbott stands firm on parental leave scheme in face of backbench opposition
Prime Minister Tony Abbott is standing firm on his prized paid parental leave scheme, saying it is still his "firm intention" it will start next ...

Those who get a parental gift much more likely to own a home
... who receive a gift of $5000 or more from a parent are much more likely to own a home than others. The nationwide study found the average parental ...

Turnbull government to compromise on paid parental leave 'double dipping'
The Turnbull government has confirmed it is backing away from unpopular changes to paid parental leave proposed under Tony Abbott that saw new ...

Facebook Offers All Employees Four Months’ Parental Leave
... president of human resources Lori Matloff Goler announced in a Facebook post that all full-time employees will receive four months of parental ...