Email format: plain text email
Sender: Safe Harbor <service@ebay.com>
Sender spoofed? Yes
Scam call to action: 'We have reasons to think there are some problems with
eBay account...these problems may cause your temporaly account
suspension...Please login to account...check if all your personal
informations are right.'
Scam goal: Getting victim's eBay username/password
Call to action format: URL link
Visible link

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn
Resolved URL:

http://69.90.150.97/index.php?u=verification

--
Don

Track or post software updates in http://cou.dozleng.com
0
Don

Don wrote in news:cacngs$v7d$1@news.grc.com:

> Recent Phishing attacks
>
> eBay - 'eBay account verification needed'

Thanks for the heads up!

--
Cheers,
Kurt

0
Kurt

ebay epn accounts sale for sale ebay partner network accounts for sale
Name: CiscoGlcSxMM Email: alexmacjratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay epn accounts sale for sale ebay partner network accounts for sale Comments: ebay epn accounts for sale all countries available ebay partner network accounts for sale, instant uk, us locals email forexseller777 --->>>> gmail.com From URL: http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

ebay Firefox edition never updates ebay account
Name: gekkospace Email: cpenceratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay Firefox edition never updates ebay account Comments: Firefox for ebay will not update my username and it continues to use my former ebay username. Because of this it will not recognize items I am bidding,watching and won and I have to change account names to use ebay site. I have had this problem for a very long time and with new updates of Firefox companion for ebay and Firefox problems are persistent. I also have tried to press the File a bug report and the bottom of this page and I g...

mein ebay-my ebay
Name: glassmacher Email: eglassmacheratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: mein ebay-my ebay Comments: ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es so brauche !!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Needs easier access to my eBay, eBay homepage etc.
Name: Sam Harrow Email: mailatsamharrowdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: Needs easier access to my eBay, eBay homepage etc. Comments: At the moment I'm really pleased with the addon, but the 'down' button on the eBay icon needs to have a wider hover area to allow easier access to the list of website locations. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Need ability to change eBay accounts
Name: Monica Product: eBay Companion Summary: Need ability to change eBay accounts Comments: I have two eBay accounts and would like to be able to change my companion between the two. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ If you click on the little down arrow next to the eBay logo, a menu will appear that will let you log out of the Companion. You can then click the Connect button in the sidebar and log in to a different eBay accoun...

[Hendrix] Need ability to change eBay accounts
Name: Monica Product: eBay Companion Summary: Need ability to change eBay accounts Comments: I have two eBay accounts and would like to be able to change my companion between the two. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ If you click on the little down arrow next to the eBay logo, a menu will appear that will let you log out of the Companion. You can then click the Connect button in the sidebar and log in to a different eBay accoun...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay choices? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

ebay accounts
Name: sam Email: samashburyathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay accounts Comments: would be useful to use more than one ebay account and switch between them quickly without changing any details or logging in again Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

EBay security?
I'm one of the few who haven't sold things on EBay. I'd like to try selling some antique glass and other goodies in storage. Started to create a seller account and was required to provide BOTH a credit card AND my *checking account*. Yikes. The only alternative is to enter all your most important ID info (DL, address, SS#, other personal details) into an EBay form for ID Verify through Equifax. Supposedly EBay doesn't "keep" any of the info - just "uses it to verify your identity". Hmmm. Am I the only one who finds this uncomfortable? I don't m...

ebay security
Name: kimboyenger Email: boyengeratwheatstatedotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay security Comments: I really was spoiled by internet explorer's ebay toolbar, If I logged into a FAKE ebay site, it would stop me? and I could report it to ebay kim Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 ...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

ebay mozilla ebay erweiterung
Name: hans-otto dahlmann Email: hans-ottodotdalmannatarcordotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay mozilla ebay erweiterung Comments: ich bekomme immer nach installationversuch die anzeige es sind noch 2 taps imbromser offen.bitte schließen,nach dem schließen ist die installation fehlgeschlagen.ich komme nicht weiter Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

I need eBay.IT !!!
Name: Francesco Product: eBay Companion Summary: I need eBay.IT !!! Comments: I can't use it because it doesn't support ebay.it :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay web pages? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Ebay
Hope someone can help. When I go to view a sellers producton ebay.co.uk firefox opens up a box asking if want so safe the link of sort - ope/save application ebayIASP.dll from cgi.eby.co.uk. Any Joy. Jon wrote: > Hope someone can help. When I go to view a sellers producton ebay.co.uk > firefox opens up a box asking if want so safe the link of sort - ope/save > application ebayIASP.dll from cgi.eby.co.uk. > > Any Joy. Hi Jon, many websites at eBay use standard-CGI(Common Gateway Interface)-format. If we look at this one (german eBay): http:/...

Web resources about - eBay - 'eBay account verification needed' - grc.security

Independent Verification and Validation Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Located in the heart of West Virginia's emerging technology sector, NASA's IV&V Program was established in 1993 as part of an Agency-wide strategy ...

DeepFace: Facebook Uses Artificial Intelligence To Boost Performance Of Facial-Verification Project
An accuracy rate of 97.25 percent is fairly impressive in most cases, and when it comes to facial recognition , DeepFace , a facial-verification ...

Vérification de sécurité nécessaire
Pour une meilleure utilisation de Facebook, basculez sur la version basique du site ou mettez à jour votre navigateur . Logo Facebook Adresse ...

‘Fan Page Verification’ scam goes after Facebook page admins
A new scam going around Facebook recently begins with a message to page owners about a new “Fan Page Verification Program.” From there, users ...

Improvements to login verification, photos and more
Today’s Twitter for iOS and Android updates let you enroll in login verification and approve login requests directly from your mobile app. Now, ...

Card Verification on the App Store on iTunes
Get Card Verification on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

google verification webmasters - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore rustybrick's photos on Flickr. rustybrick has uploaded 8341 photos to Flickr.

Neuroethology of Toads (Part 3 of 3; English): Interpretation, Verification & Application - YouTube
Movie with the title "Image Processing in the Visual System of the Common Toad - Behavior, Brain Function, Artificial Neuronal Net" (IWF No. ...

Facebook Adds New Ad Viewability, Verification Options - Digital - Advertising Age
Advertisers' viewability push has gotten Facebook to budge at least a little. Sometime later this year Facebook will begin letting advertisers ...

Good news: Government is sending out Obamacare payments without verification
As HHS OIG noted, CMS has “sole responsibility” for ensuring that tax credits were properly distributed to paying enrollees. Following this confirmation, ...