F-Prot beta updates at F-Secure

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: RIPEMD160

Virus scanning report  -  3. July 2001   2:35

F-PROT 3.09c
SIGN.DEF created 30. June 2001
SIGN2.DEF created 2. July 2001
MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001

ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign.zip
ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign2.zip
ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/macro.def
Regards,
Guy
- -- 

                  GRC Newsgroups - - Security & Privacy
news://news.grc.com/grc.security     news://news.grc.com/grc.privacy 
	       news://news.grc.com/grc.security.software
          http://lockdown.batcave.net/GuysAliasPGPKey.html		        

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: N/A

iQA/AwUBO0F10CvjFdEbrdANEQOmSQCgiXsHlXos/y3RR9Zd4m05I4K9bkUAnApU
KYbOGJYmTZj8LGPX4EQLBjWZ
=0K+8
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
0
Guy
7/3/2001 8:22:00 AM
grc.security.software 15003 articles. 0 followers. Follow

19 Replies
639 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 43
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

Posted by Guy, in article 
news:Xns90D32247A94622E284CEEC009E394A9D7@The.Looney.Bin:

> F-PROT 3.09c
> SIGN.DEF created 30. June 2001
> SIGN2.DEF created 2. July 2001
> MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001
> 
> ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign.zip
> ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign2.zip
> ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/macro.def

Thanks for the notice!

These are also in the non-beta directories at ftp.fsecure.com.

-- 
�Q�

Look into the face of a child.
Measure how long you smile before the memory fades.
     - P. Townshend, 'Athena'
0
Q
7/3/2001 5:17:00 PM
Guy <GuysAlias@operamail.com>  Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:22:11 -0500 : 

>F-PROT 3.09c
>SIGN.DEF created 30. June 2001
>SIGN2.DEF created 2. July 2001
>MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001

Both SIGN-files are now from 3. July 2001

Hans
0
Hans
7/3/2001 6:49:00 PM
Guy <GuysAlias@operamail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns90D32247A94622E284CEEC009E394A9D7@The.Looney.Bin...
>
Thanks Guy!
--
�andy
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
--Steven Wright
0
Randy
7/3/2001 6:58:00 PM
On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:22:11 -0500, Guy
<GuysAlias@operamail.com> wrote:

>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>Hash: RIPEMD160
>
>Virus scanning report  -  3. July 2001   2:35
>
>F-PROT 3.09c
>SIGN.DEF created 30. June 2001
>SIGN2.DEF created 2. July 2001
>MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001

An ignorant question, to be sure, but are the def files the
same for all versions of fprot?  I'm not up to installing
betas, so I'm still at 3.09a (which, I was told anyway,
isn't a beta).

Thanks.

Bob Stringer
--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 2:27:00 AM
> >Virus scanning report  -  3. July 2001   2:35
> >F-PROT 3.09c
> >SIGN.DEF created 30. June 2001
> >SIGN2.DEF created 2. July 2001
> >MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001
>
> An ignorant question, to be sure, but are the def files the
> same for all versions of fprot?

Yes, I think so.
But I think fsecure uses different
fsmacro.def while f-prot uses macro.def

>  I'm not up to installing
> betas, so I'm still at 3.09a (which, I was told anyway,
> isn't a beta).

But I think the DOS F-Prot version is at 3.09c
and the windows F-Prot version is at 3.09a,
If you are using DOS F-Prot get 3.09c
and read the documents in the archive..

Look in the directory at
ftp://ftp.complex.is/pub/

Get Macro DEFs from F-Secure too.

ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/

ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/

ftp://ftp.complex.is/pub/

If you have the virus scanner alert you to viruses rather than delete,
you can compare the alerts from different .def files and
different virus scanners before deciding upon
cleaning action.

Kind Sir
0
Kind
7/4/2001 3:23:00 AM
On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:23:20 -0700, "Kind Sir"
<kindsir@runspambox.com> wrote:

>> >SIGN.DEF created 30. June 2001
>> >SIGN2.DEF created 2. July 2001
>> >MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001

>But I think the DOS F-Prot version is at 3.09c
>and the windows F-Prot version is at 3.09a,

I had read someone here say that 3.09c was Beta, but I'm
game.

>If you are using DOS F-Prot get 3.09c
>and read the documents in the archive..

What I have right now is DOS, so I'll get it.
>
>Look in the directory at
>ftp://ftp.complex.is/pub/

This seemed easy figuring out.  Had to be fp-309c.zip.

But . . .

>Get Macro DEFs from F-Secure too.
>
>ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/
>
>ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/
>
>ftp://ftp.complex.is/pub/

Here's where I wasn't sure.  These sites have, as they say,
a veritable plethora of files.

I've usually downloaded updates from
http://www.complex.is/f-prot/Download.html,
and what I usually get there are these:
	sign.def
	sign.asc
	sign2.def
	sign2.acs

and/or 

	macro.def 
	macro.asc

At the sites you list, I see sign.def and sign2.def files,
but no .asc files to go with them.  I don't even know what
asc files are, but should there be some?  Should I be
looking for a zip file?

My macro file apparently is already current, but I see other
stuff at these sites, such as macrdef2.zip.  Does that have
anything to do with this?

Also, Hans said that the sign.def files are now July 3, but
I don't see that.

Enough to make my head spin.  I'd appreciate further
guidance here.

Thank you, Kind Sir.

Bob




>
>If you have the virus scanner alert you to viruses rather than delete,
>you can compare the alerts from different .def files and
>different virus scanners before deciding upon
>cleaning action.
>
>Kind Sir
>

--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 4:58:00 AM
Posted by Bob Stringer, in article 
news:6t65kt4miqc7akaksioeac9lusec0he7o1@4ax.com:

> I had read someone here say that 3.09c was Beta, but I'm
> game.

It is, but the beta part is neural-net heuristic scanning that's turned 
off by default.  Using 3.09c just as you would 3.09a should present no 
problems at all.

-- 
�Q�

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
0
Q
7/4/2001 5:24:00 AM
In Steve Gibson's grc.security.software� Bob Stringer wrote�

> At the sites you list, I see sign.def and sign2.def files,
> but no .asc files to go with them.  I don't even know what
> asc files are, but should there be some?  Should I be
> looking for a zip file?

Sometimes the most recent are ZIPs, sometimes just plain DEF files.
ASC files are PGP signature files. 
Since this is the F-Secure site, the DEF files are not signed by 
FRISK.

> My macro file apparently is already current, but I see other
> stuff at these sites, such as macrdef2.zip.  Does that have
> anything to do with this?

Yes/No� that one is an old [04.02.01] Macro/def file.

> Also, Hans said that the sign.def files are now July 3, but
> I don't see that.

Here(sign & sign2 ZIP files):
ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/

Regards,
Guy
-- 

                  GRC Newsgroups - - Security & Privacy
news://news.grc.com/grc.security     news://news.grc.com/grc.privacy 
	       news://news.grc.com/grc.security.software
          F6E8 F899 A160 4DAA  6AC4 8BDF F104 3E86		        
0
Guy
7/4/2001 6:25:00 AM
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 05:24:51 +0000 (UTC), "�Q�"
<DodgeballCircusAct@usa.net> wrote:

>> I had read someone here say that 3.09c was Beta, but I'm
>> game.
>
>It is, but the beta part is neural-net heuristic scanning that's turned 
>off by default.  Using 3.09c just as you would 3.09a should present no 
>problems at all.

Then I'll do it.

One last question, then.  Should I uninstall 3.09a before I
install 3.09c, or can I just install the later right over
the former?

Thanks.

Bob
--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 6:38:00 AM
On Wed, 04 Jul 2001 01:25:35 -0500, Guy
<GuysAlias@operamail.com> wrote:


>Sometimes the most recent are ZIPs, sometimes just plain DEF files.
>ASC files are PGP signature files. 
>Since this is the F-Secure site, the DEF files are not signed by 
>FRISK.

OK, good to know I don't need to worry about that for the
future.
>
>> [snipped]>Here(sign & sign2 ZIP files):
>ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/

I down loaded them.  Just one last question, which I just
asked Q as well.  Do I install 3.09c over 3.09a, or should I
do an uninstall first?

Thanks.

Bob



--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 6:40:00 AM
In Steve Gibson's grc.security.software� Bob Stringer wrote�

> I down loaded them.  Just one last question, which I just
> asked Q as well.  Do I install 3.09c over 3.09a 

Yes, just overwrite all the files, then overwrite the DEFs.

> do an uninstall first?

Uninstall = delete the files, that is all.


Regards,
Guy
-- 

                  GRC Newsgroups - - Security & Privacy
news://news.grc.com/grc.security     news://news.grc.com/grc.privacy 
	       news://news.grc.com/grc.security.software
          F6E8 F899 A160 4DAA  6AC4 8BDF F104 3E86		        
0
Guy
7/4/2001 7:31:00 AM
Bob Stringer <bob100@NotHere.net> wrote in message
news:dce5kt8scnlctvdg967s66c3vsm9gpfdqd@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 05:24:51 +0000 (UTC), "�Q�"
> <DodgeballCircusAct@usa.net> wrote:
>
> >> I had read someone here say that 3.09c was Beta, but I'm
> >> game.
> >
> >It is, but the beta part is neural-net heuristic scanning that's turned
> >off by default.  Using 3.09c just as you would 3.09a should present no
> >problems at all.
>
> Then I'll do it.
>
> One last question, then.  Should I uninstall 3.09a before I
> install 3.09c, or can I just install the later right over
> the former?
>

There is nothing to uninstall Bob, there are no .dll's. You can either
delete all the contents of the F-Prot folder (whatever it's called), which
I do, or you can overwrite all the files in the folder. 3.09c is stable
and safe to use.
--
�andy
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
--Steven Wright
0
Randy
7/4/2001 8:53:00 AM
On Wed, 04 Jul 2001 02:31:21 -0500, Guy
<GuysAlias@operamail.com> wrote:

>Uninstall = delete the files, that is all.

Done.

Thanks, Guy.

Bob
--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 5:04:00 PM
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 04:53:07 -0400, "Randy Welborn"
<iprainwater218@*nospam*cs.com> wrote:

>[snipped]

Thanks, Randy.

3.09a is gone, and 3.09c is now "installed" (or whatever the
word is -- what is the word, anyway, since it's not really
installed?).

Bob
--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 5:04:00 PM
 The other day was the first time I had heard of F-Secure.

I just checked the F-Secure web site, and there appears to be NO
relationship between F-Prot (developed by Frisk Skulason in Iceland) and
F-Secure (HQ in Finland).

I don't recall how the 2 apps got intermingled in this discussion, but I
don't think they are related.  Can anyone else educate me?
-----------------------
John R Weiss
www.tsca.net/puget
sent from home


"Bob Stringer" <bob100@NotHere.net> wrote in message
news:i1j6ktsjpks9bf5tee7isgs2c2u0o3lq3l@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 04:53:07 -0400, "Randy Welborn"
> <iprainwater218@*nospam*cs.com> wrote:
>
> 3.09a is gone, and 3.09c is now "installed" (or whatever the
> word is -- what is the word, anyway, since it's not really
> installed?).
0
John
7/4/2001 5:58:00 PM
Bob Stringer <bob100@NotHere.net> wrote in message
news:i1j6ktsjpks9bf5tee7isgs2c2u0o3lq3l@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 04:53:07 -0400, "Randy Welborn"
> <iprainwater218@*nospam*cs.com> wrote:
>
> >[snipped]
>
> Thanks, Randy.
>
> 3.09a is gone, and 3.09c is now "installed" (or whatever the
> word is -- what is the word, anyway, since it's not really
> installed?).
>
> Bob


hehehe You lawyers are definitely good nit people. Good point, Install but
with it running in Dos and having no .dll's then different from an app
running within the Windows shell. No registry entries to worry about too.
So need to uninstall as we've come to understand it with the Windows GUI
(graphical user interface, as opposed to Dos and the command line-prompt).

With the uninstallers they are supposed to make sure and not delete any
dll's that many programs may use and remove all the registry entries the
install program put there. But as we know many reg entries are left often
times thru shoddy work and other factors. For instance if a program you
are running gets updated several times then mayhaps the
installer/uninstaller won't be able to handle the entries from an earlier
version.
--
�andy
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
--Steven Wright
0
Randy
7/4/2001 6:32:00 PM
In Steve Gibson's grc.security.software� John R Weiss wrote�

> I just checked the F-Secure web site, and there appears to be NO
> relationship between F-Prot (developed by Frisk Skulason in
> Iceland) and F-Secure (HQ in Finland).

They're both in *cold* places ;)

> I don't recall how the 2 apps got intermingled in this
> discussion, but I don't think they are related.  Can anyone else
> educate me? 

<http://www.europe.f-secure.com/products/anti-virus/workstations>

        Key Features

        Multiple scanning engines operating together (F-Prot, AVP
        and F-Secure Orion Scanning Engine) 

The reason F-Secure is "in" this thread is because they do provide 
more frequent DEF files that can be used with F-Prot.

Regards,
Guy
-- 

                  GRC Newsgroups - - Security & Privacy
news://news.grc.com/grc.security     news://news.grc.com/grc.privacy 
	       news://news.grc.com/grc.security.software
          F6E8 F899 A160 4DAA  6AC4 8BDF F104 3E86		        
0
Guy
7/4/2001 6:42:00 PM
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 14:32:18 -0400, "Randy Welborn"
<iprainwater218@*nospam*cs.com> wrote:

>hehehe You lawyers are definitely good nit people. 

You know how it is -- it's a holiday, so no one's around
that I can sue or ask things like "Isn't it a fact . . ."

>Good point, Install but with it running in Dos and having 
>no .dll's then different from an app running within the 
>Windows shell. 

As long as I'm bugging you about basics, can you explain
what the "shell" is?  I see it referred to all the time,
including in security discussions, but because I don't know
what it is I don't always follow what's being said.

>No registry entries to worry about too. So need to 
>uninstall as we've come to understand it with the Windows 
>GUI (graphical user interface, as opposed to Dos and the 
>command line-prompt). 

Gotcha.

>With the uninstallers they are supposed to make sure and 
>not delete any dll's that many programs may use and remove 
>all the registry entries the install program put there. But 
>as we know many reg entries are left often times thru 
>shoddy work and other factors. For instance if a program you 
>are running gets updated several times then mayhaps the 
>installer/uninstaller won't be able to handle the entries 
>from an earlier version. 

I have experienced this muchly myself.

Thanks for the explanations.

Bob
--
To reply by email please replace
"NotHere" with "spamcop" in my address
0
Bob
7/4/2001 7:50:00 PM
Bob Stringer <bob100@NotHere.net> wrote in message
news:les6kt8uq4pl1osvbuvgmirer74aqmpheh@4ax.com...
>
> As long as I'm bugging you about basics, can you explain
> what the "shell" is?  I see it referred to all the time,
> including in security discussions, but because I don't know
> what it is I don't always follow what's being said.
>

Simple really in principle, good question. Windows is actually a Shell
that is built around MS-Dos as the base OS. That's why you see the GUI,
windows is the interface that allows us to drag and drop, point and click
and so on rather than use the very literal command line. Some of the old
timers actually feel more comfortable with the old dos because of the
control it gives you. With point and click you just expect things to
happen and they mostly always do but it's a leap of faith. You have no
idea though what is really going on until you get what you expect OR you
get the Blue Screen! Eeeek.

Getting ready for a party, I'll tip one for ye's.  Happy 4th!
--
�andy
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
--Steven Wright
0
Randy
7/4/2001 9:37:00 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

F-Prot beta updates at F-Secure 7/18/01
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Virus scanning report - 18. July 2001 F-PROT 3.09c SIGN.DEF created 18. July 2001 SIGN2.DEF created 18. July 2001 MACRO.DEF created 15. July 2001 ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/f-prot/free/fp-309c.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign2.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/macro.def Regards, Guy - -- My PGP Keys are available here: http://GuysAlias.batcave.net/PGPKeys.html -----BEGIN PGP SIGN...

F-Prot beta updates at F-Secure 7/6/01
Virus scanning report - 6. July 2001 23:59 F-PROT 3.09c SIGN.DEF created 6. July 2001 SIGN2.DEF created 6. July 2001 MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001 ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign2.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/macro.def If you don't want to "play" the beta game, these are dated 7/5/01: ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/fp-def.zip Macro.def is still stuck on 6/19/01 FYI Frisk's site has DE...

F-Prot beta updates at F-Secure 7/9/01
Virus scanning report - 10. July 2001 1:20 F-PROT 3.09c SIGN.DEF created 9. July 2001 SIGN2.DEF created 9. July 2001 MACRO.DEF created 19. June 2001 ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/beta/sign2.zip ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/dos/macro.def If you don't want to "play" the beta game, these are dated 7/6/01: ftp://ftp.europe.f-secure.com/anti-virus/updates/f-prot/fp-def.zip Macro.def is still stuck on 6/19/01 FYI Frisk's site has DEFs...

F-prot and F-Secure
F-prot and F-Secure what is diff between them and which one is better? Some testing results: http://www.av-test.org/online/sites/os03.php3?js=1&test=2001-10 On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:10:55 -0400, "BOB" <rodaru@hotmail.com> wrote: >F-prot and F-Secure what is diff between them and which one is better? > "BOB" <rodaru@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bcfkuh$9bi$1@news.grc.com... > F-prot and F-Secure what is diff between them and which one is better? AFAIK, F-Secure uses the F-Prot engine. I don't know how often F-Secure ...

F-Secure Readies Security Software For Linux
F-Secure Corp. on Tuesday unveiled security software for open-source Samba file servers and Linux, addressing a need that's growing within the enterprise market. The Finnish company announced the availability of antivirus software for Samba that automatically detects and removes viruses from files stored on the server. The new product is meant to protect all Samba-attached computers from malicious code that could enter the network from a Windows or Linux machine. Next month, F-Secure plans to ship a Linux version of F-Secure Policy Manager, which will extend centrally managed ...

Anyony using F-Secure or F-Prot 4 Windoze?
Hi fellas! Anybody out there using one of the products? Hints, experiences, performance and detections? Thanx/2 all. Harald On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:50:08 +0100, Harald Bilke wrote: > Hi fellas! > > Anybody out there using one of the products? Hints, experiences, > performance and detections? > > Thanx/2 all. > > Harald F-prot - very nice, highly efficient background scans, low memory usage. Two years use here at home and on small network. Recently used to id and clean two XPHome machines running NAV with current updates which were infected...

F-Secure Blacklight Beta Program Update
For some reason, I just now caught this one. Forgive the "gaudiness" - it's a straight c&p from where I found it. Pete Blacklight Info Download Graphical User Interface: fsbl.exe - release date 23-Mar-05 - version 1.2.1003.0 Checksums: MD5 - cbe4413378afd368995fe18a1ac50471 SHA-1 - d3b7ca79ae922285de116bb9f30dc69ff7afef04 Command line version: fsblc.exe - release date 23-Mar-05 - version 1.28.1006.0 Checksums: MD5 - ee77c40794385a42d117ff4372506bdd SHA-1 - 292b3a51945bd66f4885f35fab6df6c7896d0187 Note: The F-Secure BlackLight Beta only works on Wind...

F Secure internet Security 2013
someone is asking for an opinion on this one and I have no experience with it. Just wondering if anyone here uses it, likes it, how well it behaves, anything...thanks..Mike ...

F-Secure Client Security vulnerable to LeakTest
Hello. Was testing around, finally got my setup stealthed by using the XP SP2 = firewall in conjunction with my Client Security one(Client Security 6.00= = build 11251), and ShieldsUp gave me an a-ok. Real surprise came when I = tested with LeakTest... 1st test. Run LeakTest.exe from desktop, safe settings on in both = firewalls. LT is blocked by CS, repeatedly, OK. Turn off CS firewall, XP= = firewall breached, not surprising. Double-check CS reliability, rename = ..exe a couple of times, still blocking, OK. 2. test. Rename LeakTest.exe -> Opera.exe, move...

Norton Internet Security vs. F-Secure
Norton Internet Security vs. F-Secure can you compare? BOB <rodaru@hotmail.com> wrote: > Norton Internet Security vs. F-Secure can you compare? Try grc.security.software. http://grc.com/nntpquickref.htm -- Robert List of Lists - http://lists.gpick.com/ Eric Howe's Privacy and Security Site - http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm ...

Anybody using F-Secure Client Security?
Is anybody else using F-Secure Client Security AND Novell BorderManager? If so, we've isolated a problem where Client Security 7.0.1 causes a BSOD & reboot when clntrust tries to initially authenticate to the proxy server. If you're already authenticated to the proxy server, everything works fine. If you unload clntrust and authenticate manually, everything works fine. The BSOD only occurs during the initial connection. It only affects about 10% of our users, but with that 10% it's *VERY* consistent. So far, the only fix we've come up with is to back-rev...

Any Info on F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security
Does anyone have any experience with F-Secure Products? And their new corporate product "F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security"? Have searched this news group and a few forums without finding people discussing the F-Secure products.. I am looking a this product to replace the bloated Symantec AV and Zone Alarm on my peer based LAN small network. Any info on people's experience with F-Secure products would be appreciated. Acc7 On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:40:47 -0400, acc7 wrote: > Does anyone have any experience with F-Secure Products? And their new > corporate p...

F-Secure
How can GRC Shields-Up detect my IP address when I'm using F-Secure Tunneling program with port forwarding? Other sites such as dslreports can't seem to find anything. "Ryan Thomas" <ryan.l.thomas@verizon.net> wrote in message news:9v3117$78u$1@news.grc.com... > How can GRC Shields-Up detect my IP address when I'm using F-Secure > Tunneling program with port forwarding? Other sites such as dslreports can't > seem to find anything. Steve uses SSL and HTTPS. -- � -- Robert grc.com forum FAQ - http://grc.com/discussions.htm grc.com for...

f=f
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis non ultricies mauris. Nam aliquet ante eget ipsum hendrerit rhoncus. Suspendisse non sem vel erat semper vehicula ac sed lacus. Praesent tincidunt pulvinar tellus, blandit condimentum dolor vulputate feugiat. Stanimir Stamenkov wrote: > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis non > ultricies mauris. Nam aliquet ante eget ipsum hendrerit rhoncus. > Suspendisse non sem vel erat semper vehicula ac sed lacus. Praesent > tincidunt pulvinar tellus, blandit condimentum dolor vulputate feugiat...

Web resources about - F-Prot beta updates at F-Secure - grc.security.software

F-Secure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
F-Secure Corporation (formerly Data Fellows ) is an anti-virus , cloud content and computer security company based in Helsinki , Finland . The ...

F-Secure Freedome (@FreedomeVPN) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

F-Secure Freedome VPN on the App Store on iTunes
Get F-Secure Freedome VPN on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Protection Against Cyber Threats to Businesses - F-Secure
... Business Products Products Full-Protection Suites Endpoint Protection Management and Control Network Protection Enterprise Security Why F-Secure ...

f-secure - News, Features, and Slideshows - CIO
Latest news, features, and slideshows on f-secure from CIO

f-secure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Latest news, features, and slideshows on f-secure from Computerworld

Duqu - Stuxnet - McAfee - Symantec - F-Secure - cyber espionage
Security researchers have identified a new highly sophisticated computer virus similar to Stuxnet, the worm that targeted Iran's nuclear facilities ...

F-Secure - 9to5Google
A recent […] report by F-Secure raised privacy concerns by stating that Xiaomi devices are sending phone numbers to Xiaomi’s servers. These concerns ...

F-Secure releases one-click test for PCs infected by GameOver Zeus botnet
... was not the only tech entity involved, and the death notice may have been a bit premature. One of the others involved was security firm F-Secure, ...

FSC1V News: F-Secure OYJ Headlines & Press Releases - Bloomberg
Breaking news on F-Secure OYJ (FSC1V) including company news, press releases and other Computer Data Security headline news.

Resources last updated: 12/15/2015 7:05:59 PM