Microsoft Launches New Versions Of Its Forums!

Microsoft has been running forums & newsgroups, to provide community support
for all its products. In fact, its these very forums that form the breeding
ground for many of its MVP's, where they are among the top contributors !

Initially, Microsoft used Community Server from Telligent to host its
forums. But now, Microsoft is revamping the same, on to its own code. There
seems to be an entire Community Platform emerging with blogs, tags, forums &
wikis within Microsoft. The migration from the old to the new will be done
in a phased manner.

The new forums are available at:

Continue At Source
http://www.activewin.com/awin/comments.asp?HeadlineIndex=42698

--
{Einstein}-"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything
that can be counted counts."

0
Johannes
2/18/2008 5:25:33 PM
grc.news.latestversions 8022 articles. 0 followers. Follow

a new version, new modules new skinobjects new colorpalettes new links
Hi Well dnn3 is on the horizon lots of people are working on some cool new stuff to add, so am I. A new free menu stem pure css based combined with a skinpackage also pure css based very fast loading and pretty much xbrowser. No need to buy sidemenus vetical menus etc all this can be handled in css alone. Im also working on some new modules and a javascript helper ( as some of you kow I love my Javascript :). But each new portal starts with a new designs and i found some more interesting color links. Colourlover User submitted colors and color schemes. this is my favourite some ver...

Mediachase Launches New Dev Team Collaboration Software and New Version of .NET Calendar
Mediachase, the creators of .NET Calendar, and .NET File Uploader, today launched both a new version of the .NET calendar control which allows developers to build powerful calendar oriented collaborative applications, and also launched a new version of their Instant Business Network software that enables development teams to more effectively communicate, collaborate, & coordinate development efforts from the beginning to the end of your projects. Integrated Features & Capabilities Include: Secure Instant Messaging, File Exchange, & Conferencing Complete Web Portal with ...

New Firefox Version installed page keeps popping up at every launch of the browser in version 3.0.3...
Name: Eric Sarrat Email: ericsarratatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox Version installed page keeps popping up at every launch of the browser in version 3.0.3... Comments: Which is pretty cumbersome ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 (CK-IBM) Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

new version too new
wher can I download an older version. My system has less then 1 gig of ram so I can not run the 11.3 version, I tried 5 times. Thank you. -- trevrep ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You can find the openSUSE version 11.2 ISO download files, for making bootable DVD & CD's, from the following Link: ftp://ftp.klid.dk/opensuse/distribution/11.2/iso/ Thank You, -- Remember that little in Life is certain, including any advice you may get from me, you poor soul, but at least I am trying to help. :)Its James again fro...

New version of DnnBB Forum
A new version of the popular DnnBB forum has been released, the new version contains a large number of new features, including support for anonymous posts, RSS feeds, rich security model, and a new administration area. The new version includes a easy to use quoting system, where you are in control over exactly what you want to quote, and you can easily make multiple quotes so you are able to address many issues individually. The new security system lets you defined fine grained security settings for each forum, setting which roles that are able to create new threads or reply posts, if ...

new forum for beta or versions....
It is becoming extremely difficult to keep track of threads now. I do understand the need for 2.0 beta threads but the forum is too complex. Any chance giving sub-forums for the beta or then the 1. and 2. versions? It would have indeed been ideal to be able to rename one of the less used forums to Beta endeavors, but then after the first fury of activity passes one has to rename it again. ASP.net have been so generous with DNN with allowing us so much already so may be asking them to change things around too often would be too much to ask. The Core Framework would be the natural ...

Microsoft Launches New Website : WindowsAndMe.
Jun 28th, 2008. WindowsAndMe is a new website launched by Microsoft India. It will be the place where the Windows community at large will come together to share their experiences, explore the magical world of Windows and learn to make the most of their digital experience Share your experiences, voice your opinion & learn from other Windows users to get more out of your PC experience. We have a panel of "Windows Gurus" who can help you with your questions or concerns. As a member of Windows and Me, you will be informed about the trendiest new features and innovations ...

Forum to comment on new news server?
Is there a forum to comment on the new news server? I've noticed a few anomalies in browser mode (which is otherwise quite usable with the addition of "Next/Previous" Item capability). ....Jeff Try news.feedback -- Chris Keating Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8 Sybase TechWave User Training and Solutions conference -- August 4 - 8, 2003 in Orlando, FL. -- A great place for education and in-depth discussions on all our technology, future trends in the market, not to mention getting time with the engineers who create the products! For mo...

New IE Security News Group Launches
New IE Security News Group Launches http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/01/26/361224.aspx *********************************************************** Quote *********************************************************** There is now a new forum for discussions related to IE security: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.security *********************************************************** Unquote *********************************************************** -- Kayode Okeyode http://del.icio.us/kayodeok http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/ ...

Any new news on the "Free" version?
Any news on the stripped down "freeware" version of Delphi? The one without VCL? Vedran I'd like to see one of the following possibilities for free or significantly low-cost (US$ 50 to US$ 100) a. Explorer version of each language (personality) like Turbo 2006 b. Personal version like Delphi 2005 or earlier c. Open version like Kylix from 1 to 3 for open source programming (JEDI or other mega open-source projects like TurboCash!!) d. A professional version but with a cheaper non-commercial license DIFFERENT from the existing academic license {quote:title=Vedran Vuk w...

New forums, new emoticons
      cool, will the new emoticons be in the gotcommunitynet next edition?...

Forums Forums Forums
Is there any way to hide the Forums navigation which uses the SolpartMenuDI in the Forums sub-Component? I have the following two issues: i) I am not sure whether it is compatible with some browsers. ii) I have the word Forums appearing in too many places (Page name, module title, to the right of the SolPartMenu and in the columns heading for the Forums).Jonathan Palmer ...

NEW NEW NEW
hi I have a huge form to build on an asp.net page with multiple fields  that come from and also connect to (postback=true) 10 different tables{database is access for now } .which controls would be helpful please suggest. Also how about usign infopath to build forms and hosting it on iis is it feasible..please advice. Thanks in advance Environment: Visual studio 2005 ,iis webserver,ms access,Thanks to all the PROS who are helping other developers.. Hi, For ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting purpose I am currently using GoDaddy.com. And satisfied with the service.RegardsKuldeep Deokule&nbs...

Microsoft Launches New Windows Vista Ultimate Extras
Despite no announcement being made on UltimatePC.com, Microsoft have released a new sound scheme and a content pack for Windows DreamScene as part of its Windows Vista Ultimate Extras offerings for customers who purchased the Ultimate edition of Vista. After installing the sound pack customers get Ultimate Extras Pearl and Glass sound schemes and additional Windows DreamScene Content. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/ultimate/default.mspx ...

Web resources about - Microsoft Launches New Versions Of Its Forums! - grc.news.latestversions

Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Cloud Partner - Home

Microsoft Hohm Service Discontinuation
Microsoft-Hohm discontinuation message