free ebooks

http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com/2010/09/7-freely-available-e-booksguides-i.html
also look here http://codebetter.com/media/p/179694.aspx on the left
side

Also
http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com/2010/05/4-net-40-libraries-you-should-know.html

http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com/2010/04/6-cool-vs2010-quick-tips-you-should.html

PS. Does anyone know if copy and paste in Windows 7 has been fixed
yet?

thanks
0
David
10/12/2010 1:05:55 PM
grc.news.latestversions 8022 articles. 0 followers. Follow

David Sherman wrote:
> http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com/2010/09/7-freely-available-e-booksguides-i.html
>  also look here http://codebetter.com/media/p/179694.aspx on the left
>  side
>
> Also
> http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com/2010/05/4-net-40-libraries-you-should-know.html
>

> http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com/2010/04/6-cool-vs2010-quick-tips-you-should.html

There are a number of free ebook sites shown here:
http://thedatalist.com/pages/eBook_Related.htm

> PS. Does anyone know if copy and paste in Windows 7 has been fixed
> yet?

Copy what from where to where? I copied the above link from my IE
address box into this Thunderbird news posting on my Windows 7 Ultimate
x64 computer. I am a lousy and lazy typist, so I do a LOT of copy and
paste, and I've never had a problem.
--
Crash

Committed to the search for intraterrestrial intelligence.
0
Dave
10/12/2010 2:29:35 PM
It depends on how you do the copy and paste. When I do a Ctrl-A, the
Ctrl-C, copy and paste fails most of the time.
If I do Ctrl A and then right click and then do right click, and then
paste, this works  most of the time.

>> PS. Does anyone know if copy and paste in Windows 7 has been fixed
>> yet?
>
>Copy what from where to where? I copied the above link from my IE
>address box into this Thunderbird news posting on my Windows 7 Ultimate
>x64 computer. I am a lousy and lazy typist, so I do a LOT of copy and
>paste, and I've never had a problem.

0
David
10/12/2010 7:35:20 PM
David Sherman wrote:
> It depends on how you do the copy and paste. When I do a Ctrl-A, the
> Ctrl-C, copy and paste fails most of the time.
> If I do Ctrl A and then right click and then do right click, and then
> paste, this works  most of the time.

Try Ctrl-C to copy and Ctrl-V to paste.
--
Crash

What happens online, stays online.
0
Dave

Does anyone know of a decent free news server(other than news.cis.dfn.de)?
I live in India, where no one (read ISPs) has even heard of news servers. Not a single ISP provides a news server as part of their service, whether paid or free. I'm sick and tired of looking up the free news server lists that keep coming up, which either have 4 digit ping times, or are non existent, or vanish after 2 days. I registered for news.cis.dfn.de about a week ago-and there;s no response from them. A friend of mine lent me his password, but I find this server also too slow from my location. Are there any other similar servers, that provide a free service? -- -------...

Free news server
Does anyone know of a free news server that carries the public (ALT.) news groups? Thanks, Fuzz Fuzzball wrote: > Does anyone know of a free news server that carries the public (ALT.) > news groups? > > Thanks, > > Fuzz http://news.cis.dfn.de/ Excellent news server (text only) -- Mark Warner lose .inhibitions when replying Fuzzball <president@whitehouse.gov> wrote: > Does anyone know of a free news server that carries the public (ALT.) news > groups? I assume you already know about google groups, if you want to browse. http:...

Free Ebooks for interview
I want to know about free book of ASP.Net 2.0 and 3.5 for INterview prepartion and to be technically strong. Anybody knows where from i can get it.Sandeep Sharma  Please read through all of thread http://forums.asp.net/t/967937.aspx - Best ASP.NET FAQ for InterviewsDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. ...

Free source on news ?
I need tutorial or free source code about news (simply as good , not CMS) ! Any one know ?Thank you very much. Are you wanting to create a site that does news? or consume news? If you want to create a news site just make a blog. If you want to consume create a site that concumes rss feeds.Buddy LindseyPersonal Blog http://www.buddylindsey.com/Blog/Technology Site and Blog - Beginnermediate percent20: Are you wanting to create a site that does news? or consume news? If you want to create a news site just make a blog. If you want to consume create a site that concumes rss f...

Any Free Webservices for IT News
Hi I have a website and would like to include some IT News items on a page.  Does naybody know of any web services that offer this functionality (preferbably free).  All I would like is a News Title and maybe a brief description, when clicked upon it would take you to the Website holding the newsthanks in advance...

Free news readers?
Hi, I was wondering what kind of news readers you use. I need a free one or possible a Firefox plugin if there are any? Thomas -- thsundel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ thsundel wrote: > > Hi, > I was wondering what kind of news readers you use. I need a free one > or possible a Firefox plugin if there are any? > > Thomas XanaNews! XanaNews! -- brain brain;1712495 Wrote: > thsundel wrote: > > > > > Hi, > > I was wondering what kind of news readers you use. I ne...

free news server
Is there a free news server that can be used with Sea Monkey? Jeanne wrote: > Is there a free news server that can be used with Sea Monkey? Apparently two free servers are available: Mozilla and Netscape. Is it correct that they do not offer any Usenet newsgroups for subscription? Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:51:49 -0500, /Jeanne/: > Is there a free news server that can be used with Sea Monkey? http://www.aioe.org/ http://news.eternal-september.org/ The first one does not require registration but poses number of limits. I use the second one I recommend it. -- Stanimi...

Free Scifi ebooks
[ FUT: grc.scifi ] Science Fiction E-Books for free online viewing and/or download <http://www.e-booksdirectory.com/listing.php?category=59> -- All the best, Bjorn S. "Bjorn S." <bv@zimon.info> wrote in message news:i450rt$27jj$1@news.grc.com... >[ FUT: grc.scifi ] > > Science Fiction > E-Books for free online viewing and/or download > <http://www.e-booksdirectory.com/listing.php?category=59> > > Bjorn S. > If free e-books is of interest it's worth trying here (includes SF) http://www.techsupportaler...

Free News Server
anyone know of a free news server with posting? I know I should psot this question here... I need a good server with javascript info. try www.deja.com/usenet gt Vilasack Phothisan wrote: > > anyone know of a free news server with posting? I know I should psot this > question here... I need a good server with javascript info. ...

Thinking of building a free module / free source / free tutorial / free docs...ideas?
I'm relatively new to dnn module development. As a former trainer, I learn the best by teaching and will often create a tutorial and documentation (course curriculim) and thus learn it much more in its entirity by doing so. I wanted to build a dnn module. These are my thoughts on the requirements:--Offer the PA free--Offer the Source free (same open-source licensing dnn is released under -- BSD?)--I would like to implement the "best practices" laid out by the core members or most respected members of the community. These are the rules that the certification guidelines will probably become.--...

Free news server suggestions?
I am looking for a free news server to allow me access to a couple news groups while I am on the road (away from my cable connection). My cable Co. does not allow me to connect remotely at this time. Thanks. "Chris" <wirlybird13@cox.net> wrote in message news:d8a6fb$2f8h$1@news.grc.com... > I am looking for a free news server to allow me access to a couple news > groups while I am on the road (away from my cable connection). My cable Co. > does not allow me to connect remotely at this time. Path: news.grc.com!. From: "Mike Schmidt" <...

Alertfox free not free
Name: John Harpel Email: greywufatcomcastdotnet Product: Other (please state) Summary: Alertfox free not free Comments: I tried repeatedly to sign up for alertfox free to monitor my website. No matter how many passwords i tried, the "free" program would not accept them. I guess you are not really giving the monitor away free. What's up with that? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation o...

Free News Article Module
HI Guys, I've just released a free open source News Article Module on my site. This module includes some great functionality such as:- * Authorisation of News Articles * Full Page View/Teaser * News is portal wide, e.g. you restrict what modules display via categories not ModuleID * News Archive * News Search * View Category Plus plenty more to come in upcoming versions. * Special Thanks to Jeremy (jeremy@kingspoint.net) for his help with this module, and rekindling my interest in it :) Let me know if there any problems, this is another midnight release...

free hoster for free
can tell me address of a free web site hoster supporting asp.net. iam biginner i want to try my projects on a free web site. At brinkster.com you can get an educational package for free. Is supports asp.net and access. Only real downside is that code behind pages are not supported.Gr, Tim Try http://www.aspweb.cz. Free Czech ASP.NET hosting with online administration. Soon also in English. You cal also buy hosting. Christmas action about $5. Thanks alot. May blessings of God be upon both of you Hi Check out http://europe.webmatrixhosting.net/default.aspx Comes compl...

Web resources about - free ebooks - grc.news.latestversions

eBook And Software Store
eBook And Software Store: Shop eBook, Health And Beauty, training, diet, fat loss, Cooking and weight loss eBooks, Languages, Forex, Software ...

eBook Pirate
More Variety - Instant Downloads - Available Directly From The Publishers! Instant eBooks Home Addiction Alternative Health Arts and Crafts Beauty ...

eBook Reader Reviews about KINDLE covers also IPAD and NOOK
Find your best eBook Reader and accessories including best Kindle covers and cases, Kindle Touch covers, Kindle Fire covers, iPad covers, Nook ...

Ebooks Land unrestricted private label rights - PLR ebooks - PLR Articles - PLR Products - PLR
Discover how to make money with private label rights with our PLR collection. Full selection of PLR ebooks, Niche PLR, PLR Articles and much ...

EBooks Ocean - Free Ebooks Download - Programming Ebooks - J2EE - Android - iOS - CSS ..
This site will give you comprehensive strength in this eWorld , providing the ebooks on variety of platforms or fields such as CSS,HTML,Data ...

Online Library - download and read ebooks for free
The collection of free ebooks :: eBooksRead.com

Working From Home Using Ebooks To Make Money
Information Products Are Available For Most Niche Markets

eBookwise: eBook Reader
Thousands of eBooks by top authors for the eBookwise Reader!

Free eBooks Daily
Welcome to the Woodfield Movie Palace. The night the Titanic sank, it opened for business...and its builder died in his chair. In the 1950s, ...

Horse ebooks
Adoption Horses "How To Adopt A Beautiful, Healthy, Loving Horse That You'll Bond With Immediately, And That You'll Love For Years To Come... ...