Mozilla slams Google's Chrome Frame as 'browser soup'

Mozilla executives today took shots at Google for pitching its Chrome Frame
plug-in as a solution to Internet Explorer's poor performance, with one
arguing that Google's move will result in "browser soup."

The Mozilla reaction puts the company that builds Firefox on the same side
of the debate as rival Microsoft, which has also blasted Google over the
plug-in.

Released last week, Chrome Frame lets Internet Explorer 6 (IE6), IE7 and IE8
utilize the Chrome browser's WebKit rendering engine, as well as its
high-performance V8 JavaScript engine. Google pitched the plug-in as a way
to instantly improve the performance of the notoriously slow IE, and as a
way for Web developers to support standards IE can't handle, including HTML
5.
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9138662/Mozilla_slams_Google_s_Chrome_Frame_as_browser_soup_

--
"If U know neither the enemy nor yourself,U will succumb in every battle"

0
parad0X
9/30/2009 5:20:01 PM
grc.linkfarm 6478 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''

Google's Chrome was 'hackable' at Pwn2Own contest
Sole surviving browser patches same bug used to make money off Safari flaw. http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9133152 -- "If U know neither the enemy nor yourself,U will succumb in every battle" ...

It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:)
Name: Blagovest Email: blago_944atabvdotbg Product: Firefox Summary: It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:) Comments: I's a great product!I'm really amazed! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

What's the difference between 'Build' and 'Publish'
Greetings....this subject might belong in one of the Visual Studio forums but it's so danged noob-sque.... I'm particularly confused by the 'Precompiled' term in the Publish operation. I'm interested in the path of least resistance between my VS project and my public IIS webserver. thx--steve...  Build means creating the assembly of the project ( .dll or .exe file) wich contains MSIL and a manifest file. When you publish your project u just produce the structure of your folder without producing a .dll file when you want to deploy your Web Project. ...

'IN' Clause or 'OR'
Hello, [1]: select * from TABLEA where COL1 IN('value1','value2''valu3'....) [2]:select * from TABLEA where COL1 = 'value1' OR COL1= 'value2' OR COL1='valu3'. TABLEA is a huge table and it has non-clustered index on COL1. Among the above 2 queries, which query will give me the better performance or fast response and WHY? What is the difference between 'IN' and 'OR' clauses as for as Sybase Optimization is concerned. Which is the better one to be used on huge tables. Thanks. Mac An IN list is treated ...

'b'..'a'

'or' or 'union'

'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
I'm attempting to invoke with parameters:  Dim thing2 As New mydelsubPBStep(AddressOf pbStep) Me.Invoke(thing2, "setMax", dt.Rows.Count)      <---- this is where the error occurs   the delegate looks like this: Private Delegate Sub mydelsubPBStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer)   the function it's calling looks like this:Private Sub pbStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer) Select Case mode.ToLower Case "clear" ProgressBar1.Value = 0 Case "step" ProgressBar1.PerformStep() L...

EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''
What does the following SQL code mean?  EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". JohanNL:sp_msforeachtable This is the name of the SP that resides in the master database.  This SP executes one or more commands for a table. JohanNL:sp_spaceused This is the command that you want to run for each of the tables residing in your current database.  As you might have understood so far, that this is again a...

Web resources about - Mozilla slams Google's Chrome Frame as 'browser soup' - grc.linkfarm