Not working in Firefox 3.1b2: 'Save Image As', 'Save Link As', and 'Save Page As'

Name:    Thaddeus Polit
Email:   ThaddeusdotPolitatlmcodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Firefox 3.1b2 - When I click "Save Image As", "Save link As", or "Save
Page As", nothing happens.  The "Save As" dialog does not appear.  Due
to this problem, I have been forced to start using I.E.  Yuck!  Please help!
Sincerely,
Thaddeus

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.****-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/