To edit or no to edit

Jon,
Can I edit, whatever I've written so far, so that it doesn't look like
I wrote utterly crap?-)
--
Pieter
"Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates, Apache

💬 4 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1194 Views

Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
> Jon,
>
> Can I edit, whatever I've written so far, so that it doesn't look like
> I wrote utterly crap?-)
Oh boy, the edit button vanished from the web-forum ...
;-)
--
Pieter
"Humor is also a way of saying something serious."
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
>
> > Jon,
> >
> > Can I edit, whatever I've written so far, so that it doesn't look
> > like I wrote utterly crap?-)
>
> Oh boy, the edit button <just> vanished from the web-forum ...
>
> ;-)
Not that I really mis it, since noticing that some are "abusing" this
feature to correct a long post several times, in a short time-frame ;-)
--
Pieter
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
> Jon,
>
> Can I edit, whatever I've written so far, so that it doesn't look like
> I wrote utterly crap?-)
You can edit any of your posts, anytime you like.
> Oh boy, the edit button <just> vanished from the web-forum ...
Not on my end :-)
Jon
Edited by: Jonathan Benedicto on May 5, 2009 10:19 PM
0
Jonathan
5/6/2009 2:20:07 AM
Jonathan Benedicto wrote:
> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
> > Jon,
> >
> > Can I edit, whatever I've written so far, so that it doesn't look
> > like I wrote utterly crap?-)
>
> You can edit any of your posts, anytime you like.
>
> >Oh boy, the edit button <just> vanished from the web-forum ...
>
> Not on my end :-)

<blush>
Oh, err, oops, I wasn't logged in ;-)
</blush>
Somehow my cookie was gone, I guess I screwed up somewhere or maybe it
was caused by the IE8 upgrade (?)
--
Pieter
"Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."