edit test [Edit]

testing edits seen in NNTP client

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Edited by: Remy Lebeau (TeamB) on Feb 2, 2009 6:27 PM
0
Remy
2/3/2009 2:27:46 AM
embarcadero.test 1260 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

So what NNTP client are you using that allows you to edit a message?

Larry

"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <no.spam@no.spam.com> wrote in message
> testing edits seen in NNTP client
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
>
> Edited by: Remy Lebeau (TeamB) on Feb 2, 2009 6:27 PM
0
Larry
2/3/2009 6:44:55 PM
Larry Griffiths wrote:

> Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:
> > testing edits seen in NNTP client
>
> So what NNTP client are you using that allows you to edit a message?

Remy is using Outlook Express as NNTP client, but you can only edit
messages in the web-forums.

For instance this is a link to your post, go and edit it :)
https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?messageID=76279&tstart=0#76279

--
Pieter

"Invading Iraq after 9/11 was like invading Mexico after Pearl
 Harbor." -- Richard Clarke
0
Pieter
2/3/2009 9:46:10 PM
"Larry Griffiths" <larry@kalos-inc.com> wrote in message

> So what NNTP client are you using that allows you to edit a message?

I'm not making edits with an NNTP client.  I'm seeing how the server
delivers edits to NNTP clients.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

Test edit [Edit]
Test edit 3 Edited by: quinn wildman on Feb 5, 2009 10:23 AM Edited by: quinn wildman on Feb 5, 2009 10:23 AM This reply sent via http 30 minutes after original post. Original post still not displaying in nntp.. > {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote} > Test edit 3 > > Edited by: quinn wildman on Feb 5, 2009 10:23 AM > > Edited by: quinn wildman on Feb 5, 2009 10:23 AM ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

test, test, test
test ...

edit test 4 [Edit]
text 2 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Edited by: xxx Marc Rohloff on Feb 5, 2009 8:15 AM On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 05:14:17 -0800, Marc Rohloff wrote: > text 1 Followup -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

Edit Test 1 [Edit]
Second edits Edited by: Marc Rohloff on Feb 4, 2009 10:09 PM Edited by: xxxxx Marc Rohloff on Feb 4, 2009 10:09 PM On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:10:09 -0800, Marc Rohloff wrote: > Second edits > > Edited by: Marc Rohloff on Feb 4, 2009 10:09 PM > > Edited by: xxxxx Marc Rohloff on Feb 4, 2009 10:09 PM follow up 1 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:10:09 -0800, Marc Rohloff wrote: > Second edits > > Edited by: Marc Rohloff on Feb 4, 2009 10:09 PM > > Edited by: xxxxx Marc Rohloff on Feb 4, 200...

testing and testing and testing :)
and again :) Carsten Book wrote: > and again :) Testing is fun! Stephen Donner wrote: > Carsten Book wrote: >> and again :) > > Testing is fun! test Stephen Donner wrote: > Stephen Donner wrote: >> Carsten Book wrote: >>> and again :) >> >> Testing is fun! > test testing too :p ...

test test test
test test MJB Law Office wrote: > test test Is this legal? propman wrote: > MJB Law Office wrote: >> test test > > Is this legal? > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Daniel Daniel wrote: > propman wrote: >> MJB Law Office wrote: >>> test test >> >> Is this legal? >> > > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Mr. Bumble replies "If the law supposes that� the law is a ass�a idiot. If that�s the eye of the law, the law is...

testing edit fixes [Edit]
first time -- Jon Edited by: Jonathan Benedicto on Feb 5, 2009 5:44 PM Edited by: Jonathan Benedicto on Feb 5, 2009 5:44 PM ...

test test test
test test test test for test "Praveen Hari" <phari@sybase.com> wrote in message news:enLr8dDFDHA.310@forums-1-dub... > test test test > > > ...

test edit [Edit] #2
test edit1 Nate Sharp wrote: > test edit1 tested ...

test test test
test test test ...

Web resources about - edit test [Edit] - embarcadero.test

Edits Quarterly
“Short narratives in film and photography”, by Ian Coyle. Do yourself a favor and view it on a big display in Safari in full-screen mode.

Wikipedia:Obsessive edit-counting disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obsessive edit-counting disorder ( OECD ) or editcountitis is a serious condition consisting of an unhealthy obsession with the number of edits ...

Articles with edits awaiting review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As part of a Request for Comment on pending-changes protection , a third phase considered its use in the short term. In accordance with consensus ...

Facebook Users Will Soon Be Able To Edit Their ‘A Look Back’ Videos
Facebook users who are unhappy with the photos chosen by the social network for their A Look Back videos will soon be able to do something about ...

Viz Responds Regarding Manga Edits
Edits done with creator's approval

Shoot, edit, save and share with the new Hypelight camera app
... is a new camera app that lets you do all of this with powerful tools. From manual settings for picture-taking to customizable filters for editing ...

Markdown Edit is a distraction-free editor for Windows
Markdown is a lightweight and readable markup language which makes it easy to create rich text documents with a plain text editor. How easy? ...

A powerful tool that lets scientists edit our DNA was discovered mostly by accident
You may have seen the headlines about CRISPR/Cas9, a powerful genetic technique that lets scientists "edit" genes. It's been hailed as a miracle ...

Gallery: The Daily Edit 12.14.15
Charlotte Observer Gallery: The Daily Edit 12.14.15 Charlotte Observer Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, second right, and Cristiano Ronaldo, second ...

Pro Tip: Easily edit your iPhone videos with Adobe Premiere Clip
Cielo de la Paz, whose photography and videography has been recognized by Apple, has helpful tips for editing iPhone videos.