DB DB LG ML PR DB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-zD5lj8Hg
0
Craig
8/2/2011 12:36:28 AM
embarcadero.off-topic 3759 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Craig Leidy wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-zD5lj8Hg

WTF!!!

--
Strong Bo

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
 -- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
0
Strong
8/2/2011 8:55:38 AM
Play it again... then you'll understand.
0
Craig
8/2/2011 11:46:07 AM
Craig Leidy wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-zD5lj8Hg

That's one of the more brain-damaged Youtube clips I've seen, yet kinda
catchy!

--
Bruce
0

membership DB, profile DB, and role DB
I use the following code to programatically cycle through each record in an mdb database and create users with the Membership.CreateUser method.  The code also creates a profile for the same user before moving to the next record.  The membership and profile DB is on an SQL 2000 server. How can I assign all these users to the role of user in this section of code? Also any idea why only 104 out of 148 records are added to the Membership table while all 148 profiles are created?  A sample record would be:UserName      DIST    ...

How to move data from AIX db to Linux db, same DB Version
Is there an easy way to do this for an entire database? BCP is giving me problems and the database has 234 tables, 281 Stored procedures, etc etc. I need data, indexes, sp, etc. The database dump command seems to dump to binary compatibility only. Any help is greatly appreciated. This problem has been bugging me for about 3 weeks now and its about to become one of those urgent, priority one problems which management just loves. TIA, Bill BMC Sqlbacktrack has a logical dump feature which does a good job, but the sqlbacktrack license may not be cheap. Using DBSchema and b...

Local DB into ASA DB
HI Gurus, Is there any way I can convert my local ASA DB to network database, for example can I convert EASDEMODB.db into server database. I am using a local database for my application and I want to convert that DB to server DB. Thanks in Advance Vino As posted in ASE newsgroup Vino What yo want to do in not dependent on the database file, but on the engine you use. Any database can be started up in two ways: For only local connection, use dbeng?.exe (? signifies ASA version) in your start line. For network connections, use dbsrv?.exe. Bart wrote: > H...

web db and main db
I have a website db and the main company db. Both are ASA8. My query is how do i maintain my inventory records in my main db when I sell items on the web? can stored procedures be used across 2 different connections? Would appreciate some guidance how to achieve this. Thanks See the ASA SQL User's Guide, 15. Accessing Remote Data. You will create a remote server, and proxy tables and/or remote procedures, on the web db so it can see and write to the main db. Richard "MJN" <chuck1rar@mbi.nifty.com> wrote in message news:401687aa$1@forums-1-dub... > ...

Changing the ASPNET db to My own db
dear folks,  I want to add a login control and users login to my own db,instead of aspnetdb it creates when you add a login control to your page.I mean there is provider setting in website administration bubt it does not say which db to store user information.Or if you use asp_reqsql is it for all applications wide? I want to make it different for project basis.  Thanks This post helps answering what you want to do http://www.vikramlakhotia.com/Using_ASPNET_20_Membership_API_with_SQL_Server_2000.aspxVikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you  Y...

User DB as audit DB
Can I create a user db (eg: myaudit) and change some attributes finding its behavior be like sybsecurity, in other words, sa_roles can not use it, just any particular user?. thank you. On 08-Oct-2010 23:34, Miguel Riano wrote: > Can I create a user db (eg: myaudit) and change some > attributes finding its behavior be like sybsecurity, in > other words, sa_roles can not use it, just any particular > user?. thank you. No, you cannot exclude sa_role: it will always be able to access the database with sa_role. Sybsecurity is special since the permission restrictions are ...

db 5 and db 6
if the db create by sql anywhere 5 can be opened by adapter anywhere 6 Yes. ASA7 can even read SQLAnwhere 5 files. To use some of the new features of 6 or 7 you would have to upgrade the 5 database. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "lhl" <liuhualiang@is.dlrin.edu.cn> wrote in message news:uHBaP#KfBHA.235@forums.sybase.com... > if the db create by sql anywhere 5 can be opened by adapter anywhere 6 > > ...

Local DB into ASA DB
HI Gurus, Is there any way I can convert my local ASA DB to network database, for example can I convert EASDEMODB.db into server database. I am using a local database for my application and I want to convert that DB to server DB. Thanks in Advance Vino Wrong newsgroup. I'll post it in sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general. Vinodh wrote: > HI Gurus, > > Is there any way I can convert my local ASA DB to network database, for > example can I convert EASDEMODB.db into server database. I am using a > local database for my application and I want to convert t...

I have problem in loading a dump image into a smaller DB. The scenario is: I have sybase database (DB1) of data size 900M, log size 100M. I find 200M data and 50M log is large enough for the DB. So I want to create another database (DB2) of data size 200M and 50M with same structure and data content as DB1. I have no idea on the exact structure of DB1. Dump and load is good but it only works for the same data and log size. I would like to know any procedure/method safely create DB2 with exact image as DB1, e.g. structure, index, data content, transaction log, ALL thing in DB...

Profile db vs my db
I want to make sure user can have a preferred language.First I was thinking of storing this in 1. a client cookie...but then cookies must be enabled on the client...I dont want that2. a session cookie...but the Session object is not available from the global.asax and I need to check the language on each request, so global.asax is the place for me to check...3. a profileWhen I enable a profile on my website the ASPNETDB.MDF file is created. Here all the profile data is stored...Im just wondering, wouldnt it be wiser to store all userdata in the same database?Which would probably mean I woul...

DB::DB not getting set
I (ok, Joshua ben Jore) have an XS module that wants to initialize the debugger when a module is loaded. It calls Perl_init_debugger in its BOOT section, and then manually loads perl5db.pl. The load succeeds, and printing *DB::DB{CODE} shows that the subroutine exists. However, I still get the error message "No DB::DB routine defined" (emitted from pp_ctl.c's pp_dbstate function.) Why? How can I get something loaded? I tried adding this code to the end of the BOOT section, after the call to Perl_init_debugger: eval_pv("sub DB::DB { print \"dude\"...

db
Hi i am having mssql2000 server running in seperate machine,and i am having connection to the server from my pocket PC.If i use pocket powerbuilder in Pocket PC can i able to connect mssql2000 db running in sql2000 server. thank you. You would have to use ASA proxies. <shif> wrote in message news:431ef299.5e30.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi > i am having mssql2000 server running in seperate machine,and > i am having connection to the server from my pocket PC.If i > use > pocket powerbuilder in Pocket PC can i able to connect > mssql2000 > db runn...

db
Goo day. I have a following question. How can i make import data from datawindow to dbf file with using "save as" mechanism. (I need dbf file version 3 or over). Thanks for all suggetions. Thank. May i save datawindow data to more db verions format? <JMR> ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: news:F73E6C16A6ED3DF30054C5A085256C36.00414C9385256C36@webforums... > my_dw.SaveAs("output.dbf",dBASE3!) > > > HTH, > > > JMR > CPD8 my_dw.SaveAs("output.dbf",dBASE3!) HTH, JMR CPD8 Thank you. <JMR>...

DB
Hi. This is my problem, I am to short. But there is nothing that can be done about that but maybe you all can help me out with this. I have a NT4.0 IIS web server which hosts and executes my Perl scripts. On a different machine and on a different domain I have a MSSQL7 database server in which I store info. I am battling to get the two to talk to each other. I have sat down with them and introduced them to each other but they still cant see each other, which is really confusing because they are both in the same server cabinet. One above the other. Maybe they need glasses. But s...

Web resources about - DB DB LG ML PR DB - embarcadero.off-topic

DB - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DB Cooper (@Reckless_Rome) on Twitter

LogFrog DB Lite - A Leap in Diabetes Management on the App Store on iTunes
Get LogFrog DB Lite - A Leap in Diabetes Management on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

DB DBZ Class - an album on Flickr
Introduced 1982 Number in class 13 (DB) Clyde Engineering, Rosewater (DB) Axles Co-Co Power 1491 kW / 2000 HP Description Further development ...

10K-DB music - YouTube
Recently joined up with the band: "Bad Dog USA" band in SE Mich,,playing Lead Guitars+ Backing Vocals. Performing songs ranging from:: STP,,Pearl ...

D’Banj Unveils The DB Records Family aka The Lee Family
Nigerian music, news, lifestyle & entertainment

Citi, UBS, DB appointed on Link Group IPO
Citi, UBS and Deutsche Bank have been appointed as joint lead managers on private equity-backed Link Group's $2.5 billion ASX listing alongside ...

Georgia DB’s recruitment beginning to pick up
Dreshun Miller, a defensive back from Sprayberry High School, has been a little bit busier in his recruitment lately. The 3-star prospect still ...

Grayson DB Denzel Nkemdiche commits to Ole Miss, says UGA visit is ‘unlikely’
Denzel Nkemdiche committed to Ole Miss on Friday night, and said he is unlikely to make an official visit to

Video: Florida stakes claim to "DB U" with highlight reel, sparking Twitter spat with LSU
Who knew an imaginary title could mean so much? Florida published the above video, proclaiming itself "DB U," to little fanfare on Monday. And, ...