"borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group replacement?

There was a nice place to post relases announcements about 3rd party components - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group. Is there any place to post such ANN at this forum?
0
Mikhail
8/30/2008 12:55:18 PM
embarcadero.off-topic 3759 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mikhail Oleynik wrote:

> There was a nice place to post relases announcements about 3rd party
> components - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group.
> Is there any place to post such ANN at this forum?

or

https://forums.codegear.com/forum.jspa?forumID=92&start=0

--
Pieter
0

replace the "." with a ","

Replacing "\\" with "\"

replace("\","/") in c#
Hi Guys Please can you help me with the above command, I am getting an error CS1010: Newline in constant  this is what i was using temptxt.Replace("\", "/"); thanks in advance hesh   orangelightblub:"\" Didn't test this but I think it should be"\\" or @"\"instead.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Legend! Thanks Hesh  Hi XIII          Can you explain what is @ in the replace fun...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer works
Hello, I just run into problem that find functionality is no longer working in Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer responds. These are necessary functions when build any website. Any solutions on how to fix this problem?Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet In Menu bar click Window -> Reset Window Layout. It solves the problem.Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet...

Can I "Break" on a "Group By"
Can I cause a report (or page) break each time a new value appears in a Group By value? I would like to have the heading of the report contain the "Group By" name for each unique value. Thanks, Matt On the Group Break properties tab you can specify 'New page on Group break'. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp <matthewdheilman@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5F079C798AD3997D0051A2EE85256B17.0051A30785256...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"To" and "From" missing

"Using" or "With"

"Me" is better than "You"

tip=tip.replace("&","and");
 Hi,function tooltip(tip){    if(!document.getElementById('tooltip')) newelement('tooltip');    var lixlpixel_tooltip = document.getElementById('tooltip');var i;    //document.write(tip.length);for(i=0;i<tip.length;i++){tip=tip.replace("&","and");}    lixlpixel_tooltip.innerHTML = tip;    lixlpixel_tooltip.style.display = 'block';    document.onmousemove = getmouseposition;}In the above code is working fine, in database * / \  &&nb...

double quote

Web resources about - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group replacement? - embarcadero.off-topic