Data error that raise an exception class EDBClient 'Invalid parameter.'

Hello,

I have another problem with the same table of the database that I asked for help on my previous post dated Ago 20th.

Resolved the problem with lower/upper case field names of database used to compose an SQL on my C++ Builder application, then I successfully run the function that I worked on that basically read a .CSV file that have less than four thousand records. The insertion of those records to the InterBase table is done by SQL commands executed from Client side to the Server side application with DataSnap.

The first approach to the new problem: after all records were successfully imported with my function and when I try to navigate using IBConsole, to the last record of the table where those records was inserted to, I had an "Insufficient Memory" error message. I checked the length of the fields for all records and decided to reduce the length of two big Varchar kind fields, allowing the solution of this error on the IBConsole.

The second approach: but probably the error is still there, may be in other layer, because now the DataSnap server is not working well regarding this table operations, and when I try to restart it simply does not start and shows an "Invalid parameter." error message. Previously was the Client side application which raise an exception class EDBClient with message "Invalid parameter." but only once. Now if I use IBConsole the data appear to be ok and respond well to navigation and to any query, but the Serv
er side application does not start and show the "Invalid parameter." error message. If I empty the table and click the Commit&Refresh button then the Server side application start and run well again.

I have tried many test's without success, for example: restoring database, drop and re-create the table, looking for rare records, inserting records directly with IBConsole and not with my function. Please help me about how to catch this kind of error message.

Thanks in advance,
Patricio Cerda
0
Patricio
8/31/2013 3:14:30 AM
embarcadero.interbase.sql 224 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ASP.NET and SQL Server Stored Procedure: Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure or function 'GetProductsOnCatalogPromotion' expects parameter '@ProductsPerPage', which was no
Hi, I am receiving an exception that i've been working on after I add a user control.  I don't have any syntax errors anywhere in my project. I checked and everything works before I add this user control to the website. I also checked the stored procedure and the GenericDataAccess class files and there are not syntax errors. I have also received no compilation errors. But, I do receive this runtime error below. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I also added the stored procedure 'GetProductsOnCatalogPromotion' and the class file 'GenericDataAcces...

Sporadic 'Invalid length for a Base-64 char array', 'Invalid character in a Base-64 string' & 'Unable to validate data' errors on Windows 2008 Server (web garden)
Hello,We are running a fast growing social networking site written in ASP.NET and have recently updated our web server from Windows 2003 to 2008 version. With that move we started to see a large amount of certain errors to come in on number of pages. The errors are described on the very bottom of my post. At this point we have only one server running IIS7 running a web garden of 4 worker processes. They recycle once a day, at night. The site is using a StateServer running on the local box with the following setting in the web.config file:<sessionState mode="StateServer" stateCon...

I would like to create Web site where Polish and English pages use the same class but error occured with 'using system' (CS1519: Invalid token 'using' in class, struct, or interface member declaratio
I would like to create Web site where Polish and English pages use the same class. Polish ones use inherits 'pl' and English ones inherits 'en'. I have created these pages but a error occured with 'using system' (CS1519: Invalid token 'using' in class, struct, or interface member declaration). What is wrong? Polish page (/pl/index.aspx): //Definig inherits from the class <%@ Page Language ="C#" codefile="~/App_Data/elements.cs" inherits="pl" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.d...

''''''''''''''''''''

XPath
Hi allI'm trying to use XPath to select a node in a Word document saved as XML.I'm looking for a <w:t> node with the value '«test_Title»'.Problem is, I get the 'Invalid token' exception because it doesn't like the chevron characters.Anyone aware of how I might escape them?ThanksDavid Hi,     Can you please provide us the xPath expression used for selecting the nodes.-Sri-------------------------------------------------If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you! Hi there//w:t[contains(.,'«test_Title»')] Th...

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure 'spInsertBillingQ' expects parameter '@bankname', which was not supplied.
Hello Coders,  I need help fixing a problem in my code that I do not understand. I basically have a procedure that is supposed to take all user information and then insert it to the DB or update the Database based on user entry. The call to the method is this Dim bankname As String = "" If (objBill.BillTransaction(Session("conString"), Session("whattobill"), PROC_CURR, Session("lISN"), 0, Session("fISN"), Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR"), "scott@mycleanstart.com", Session("fAmount"), Session("first_name"), Session("last_name"), Session("city"), Session("state"), Session("pho...

'''''

'String data, right truncated. Error in parameter...' error
We are using ASE 12.5 as consolidated, ASA 9.0.2 3267 as remote. The upload_update script for our 'request_queue' table is failing with the following error: E. 08/14 14:55:43. Message: ODBC: [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol driver]String data, right truncated. Error in parameter 3. (ODBC State = 22001, Native error code = 0). Table Name: Request_Queue. Primary Key(s): 11686 The definition of the remote table is as follows: CREATE TABLE "dbo"."Request_Queue" ( "Request_Queue_Id" unsigned int NOT NULL , "Client" ...

ASP.net UPS void wsdl error message 'exception has been raised as a result of client data'
exception has been raised as a result of client data. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol Void shipment erro message; I can't determine how to resolve error.  at *** The following is the code for ups void shipment wsdl...protected void wsdlRate() { RateWSs.RateRequest rateReq = new RateRequest();RateWSs.UPSSecurity rateSecurity = new RateWSs.UPSSecurity(); RateWSs.UPSSecurityServiceAccessToken rateTo...

Error: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'System.Data.DataSet' because 'System.Data.DataSet' does not contain a definition for 'GetEnumerator', or it is inaccessible
I am getting error on this line DataSet dsdata=new DataSet(); SQL="Seelct * from tablename"; //dsdata contains result of the above query foreach(DataRow dr in dsdata) //This line gives error Error: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'System.Data.DataSet' because 'System.Data.DataSet' does not contain a definition for 'GetEnumerator', or it is inaccessible DataSet dsdata=new DataSet(); SQL="Select * from tablename"; //dsdata contains result of the above query foreach(DataRow dr in dsdata.Tables[0].Rows) //This ...

LINQ to SQL compiler error CS1519: Invalid token 'void' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
I get the following compiler errors when creating my first LINQ to SQL class (I just dragged a table "ProfileExtended" onto the designer and hit build):DataClasses.designer.cs(31,11): error CS1519: Invalid token 'void' in class, struct, or interface member declaration these are the offending lines of autogenerated code:#region Extensibility Method Definitions  partial void OnCreated();  partial void InsertProfileExtended(ProfileExtended instance);  partial void UpdateProfileExtended(ProfileExtended instance);  partial void DeleteProfileExtended(Prof...

Error 39 'System.Data.DataRow' does not contain a definition for 'Item'
for (i = 0; i <= ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count - 1; i++) { categoryID = ds.Tables[0].Rows[i].Item["categoryID"]; name = ds.Tables[0].Rows[i].Item["name"]; string catID = Convert.ToString(categoryID); ///Change made by me ddlCategory.Items.Add(new ListItem(name, catID)); qry = "Select count(categoryID) from categories where active = 'True' AND parentID=" + categoryID + ""; countCategories = objDB.getScalar(qry);       i get this errorIf the going seems easy, You are going DownHill... I've got the solution what you have to ...

[wxperl-users] 'Perl_newSVpv' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'class wxString' to 'const char *'
Just an FYI for extensions developers I just compiled Wx-0.20 --unicode with WXMSW-2.5.2 the other day ( http://crazyinsomniac.perlmonk.org/perl/ppm/5.8/Wx.ppd ) and I was trying to compile Wx::DialUpManager and I ran into cl -c -IC:\pache\Perl\site\lib\Wx\build -I. -IC:\pache\Perl\site\lib\Wx -IC:\wxWidgets\include -IC:\wxWidgets\lib \vc_dll\mswu -IC:\wxWidgets\contrib\include -GF -TP /c /nologo /TP /MD /O2 /W4 /GR /GX -MD -DNDEBUG -O1 -DVERSION=\"0. 03\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.03\" "-IC:\pache\Perl\lib\CORE" -DWXPL_EXT /DWIN32 /D__WXMSW__ /...

Exception during execution of 'Usp_Insert': Parameter '?User_LogId' is not defined
Hi, I am using Asp.net 2.0 and Mysql database. I have written the Usp_Insert stored procedure in mysql, it has 4 parameters, 2 input and 2 ouput parameters. when i executing the procedure from asp.net 2.0, it is displaying the following error Exception during execution of 'Usp_Insert': Parameter '?User_LogId' is not defined But, in my stored procedure and code all are perfect. help me to solve this problem. Hi elavarasum, To better satisfy your question, will you consider to post the stored proc you are trying to execute?Cheers,CLIPER ----------------------------...

Web resources about - Data error that raise an exception class EDBClient 'Invalid parameter.' - embarcadero.interbase.sql