UNAVAILABLE DATABASE, DELPHI XE5, IBLITE/TOGO [Edit]

XE3 INTERBASE IB2GO and IBLITE are registered and in License file,  Server is running, and after setting the SQLConnection1 database to the local path and gdB file from the samples folder, when connected is set to true, get UNAVAIL DATABASE.   gddemos.bdg does exist and of course can open fine with IB Console.   userid and password are set to defaults.   Does anybody know what is going on?    Thanks for any ideas.     Joe

Edited by: Joe Henshaw Jr on Sep 20, 2014 2:49 PM
0
Joe
9/20/2014 1:01:01 AM
embarcadero.interbase.general 923 articles. 0 followers. Follow

never mind, looks like parameter for database wasn't correct for local db.   Thanks anyways.
0
Joe
9/21/2014 1:01:01 AM
never mind, looks like parameter for database wasn't correct for local db.   Thanks anyways.
0
Joe

"unavailable database" interbase 2009 to go edition [Edit]
Hello, I am using Interbase 2009 to go edition licensed, and it works great with the IBConsole. I mean I can create new databeses, explore the tables, etc.. The problem is that when I try to do an application with C++ Builder 2010 and IBX components the connection to the database fails and I get the "unavailable batabase" error. I did the next steps: - I used TIBDatabase component in my C++ Builder application. - I renamed de ibtogo.dll to gsd32.dll and put it into the same folder of my apllication - I added the Interbase folder to the same folder of my application. ...

"unavailable database" fishFacts demo not running Delphi 2010 Enterprise [Edit]
I tried making an Alias but not sure what name should be? It is a gdb dbDemos.gdb file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\CodeGear Shared\Data\dbdemos.gdb I tried starting 2009 Interbase server But that did not seem to help. Strange to be having such problems.Debugger does not seem to give helpful answer. Any help is appreciated Richard PS it would be nice to see youtube clip on how to make a a report with a database grid and how to print it. Also nice to see a video on how to make an installation disk for a database project? Or is Inno Setup the best option for this ? ...

XE5 cannot import WSDL of a Delphi XE5 created Web service [Edit]
I solved it, and it was a silly question. Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Feb 26, 2014 4:18 AM ...

Unavailable Database [Edit]
Hi, I have an application which launches a number of other simultaneous applications. They all share the same database and access it periodically. However, every now and then I get the following error Database connection failure - call system administrator Error Message: unavailable database The apps carry on and access the DB again. This is however not acceptable from a user perspective. Is there a way to detect if the DB is available prior to accessing it? The different apps open a connection, access the db and then close the connection. At the moment I am only using a developer...

Interbase ToGo Edition
Hello, I read the deature matrix pdf file and I found that the following feature is check for Interbase togo edition "Multigenerational architecture enables unparalleled concurrency between readers and writers" is this mean it support multi users to read and write to same database at the same time ? thanks "isaac sam" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:56120@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > I read the deature matrix pdf file and I found that the following > feature is check for Interbase togo edition > > "Multigenerational ar...

Interbase 2007
Hello, Yesterday I had a serious problem with InterBase in a client. A station had kept an open transaction since morning. Then went by IBConsole, Performance Monitor, and dropped the connection. Subsequently, when attempting a connection system Interbase returned an error stating that a crazy table does not exist. I suspected that there was a problem, I have asked all users to shut the system, and run the option Validate in the IBConsole, which showed corruption, with the following result: Database file appears corrupt () wrong page type page 244856 is of wrong type (expected 7, found...

borland.public.delphi.database.general not fond
Hello. My problem is I am trying to connect to a newsgroup that I have configured in Outlook Express 6, under Windows XP and appears this as follows mistake : 411 Group borland.public.delphi.database.general not found. Setup: Count: newsgroups.borland.com Server: newsgroups.borland.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Security (SSL): 0 Error Number: 411 Code: 800ccca5 With the newsgroup of Newsgroups.borland.com before it could enter the group borland.public.delphi.database.general, This is for all groups that begin with borland. I hope you can hel...

Delphi XE5 DataSnapRest server problem [Edit]
Hi all I use Delphi XE5, Update2. I made a small DataSnapRest Application. 1. If I select on step 3 "ServerModule" that is support for heavy callback, the web page does not working at all. (the default application that is created is not working when I press "Open Browser" button). 2. If I create a non "ServerModule" and the IDE put the TDSServer and TDSServerClass on the WebModule with the rest of the default components (like TDSHTTPWebDispatcher, TPageProducer, TDSProxyGenerator, TDSServerMetaDataProvider) is working well for a period of time. I cr...

Delphi XE5 TWebBrowser Problem on Android [Edit]
I have write 4 samples code: 1) paginaweb:='file://'+pathpdf+'prova.pdf'; webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; 2) paginaweb:='http://www.ufficiotecnicogecom.com/Volantini/prova.pdf'; webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; 3) have used webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); 4) paginaweb := 'http://www.youtube.com/user/SisaCentroSudGecom'; webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); or webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; webbroser1 is in a mobile form. All not work on Android but work fine on iOS, the case of youtube url load page but still stuck on loading vide...

TeeChart compilation do not see Delphi XE5 [Edit]
Hello I wish to recompile TeeChart sources with "TeeChart Source Code Recompilation Tool", but it does not see my Delphi XE5 installation. It might happen after I uninstalled XE2, but reinstalling XE5 did not help Edited by: Alexey Korsakov on Jan 31, 2014 3:25 AM > {quote:title=Alexey Korsakov wrote:}{quote} > Hello > > I wish to recompile TeeChart sources with "TeeChart Source Code Recompilation Tool", but it does not see my Delphi XE5 installation. > It might happen after I uninstalled XE2, but reinstalling XE5 did not help > > Edite...

android service application on Delphi XE5 [Edit]
Is it possible to develop "android service application(backround)" on delphi xe5 ? if possible, how to ? Thanks. Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:40 AM Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:45 AM ...

How To Connect to a Database from Delphi XE2? ( newbie ) [Edit]
Hi all! I'm thinking on using Firebird or Microsoft SQL Server Express - I want a free database - to create a database application. How do I connect the database from Delphi XE2? I was looking on the Tool Palette, and I've found "dbExpress" and "dbGo" ( I think that this last one if for ADO connection ... ). What is the diference between "dbExpress" and an ADO connection? What is the best? Do I need third-party components to connect to Firebird or Microsoft SQL Server Express, from Delphi XE2? Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards, Jo...

Connecting to a MS Access database in Delphi XE5?
Does anyone have a simple code example for connecting to an Access database from a VCL Forms application using XE5? Originally, we used the dbExpress Open ODBC driver in XE2 but that no longer works. The DbxXXDrv unit references Dbx34Drv, which in turn references DBXMetaDataCommand, which does not exist in my XE5 Enterprise install. So I thought I'd try FireDAC, as there is Connect to Microsoft Access Database (FireDAC) topic in the docwiki. I dropped a TFDPhysMSAccessDriverLink onto a form, set the DriverID to MSAcc and the ODBCDriver to MS Access (*.mdb), but could not find the Dat...

Web resources about - UNAVAILABLE DATABASE, DELPHI XE5, IBLITE/TOGO [Edit] - embarcadero.interbase.general

Casio Smart Outdoor Watch to Launch in April, Priced at $499
Casio is set to enter the Android Wear market, as announced this afternoon at CES. Called the Smart Outdoor Watch , Casio’s offering will be ...

Emanuel opposes federal probe of Law Dept. after city lawyer lied in police ...
Chicago Tribune Emanuel opposes federal probe of Law Dept. after city lawyer lied in police ... Chicago Tribune Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Tuesday ...

Saudi Foreign Minister to Iran Amid Diplomatic Crisis: 'Stop Being Aggressive'
NBCNews.com Saudi Foreign Minister to Iran Amid Diplomatic Crisis: 'Stop Being Aggressive' NBCNews.com Saudi Arabia's foreign minister says ...

ISIS's New 'Jihadi John' ID'd as Former Bounce House Salesman
Well, that explains Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s new residence : The masked militant in an Islamic State video showing the killing of five men accused ...

#TerribleIdea: Twitter might extend the limit from 140 to 10,000 characters
Soon you will be able to post your literary opus in a single tweet. According to Re/code , Twitter is considering expanding the maximum length ...

Watch: Archival Video: Steven Avery Faces Murder Charges
Barbara Pinto reports about the "Making a Murderer" star's legal troubles on Nov. 28, 2005.

Full Episode: GMA 01/05/16: US Markets Plunge After Chinese Stock Woes, Mideast Instability
'Star Wars' Secret Iceland Filming Location Revealed; Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez 'Cried a Ton' After Mistaken Crowning

College Football Playoff Committee Drops the Ball on New Year's Eve
Year two of the College Football Playoff series took a beating, as the governing committee's refusal to shift the Orange Bowl and Cotton Bowl ...

LCD Soundsystem is releasing a new album, which is rude and perfect
Leave it to James Murphy to turn giving fans everything they want into a dick move After swearing five years ago that LCD Soundsystem was over ...

Next-generation Wi-Fi 802.11ah announced with almost double the range, lower power
Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) is targeted at the Internet of Things (IoT), which includes the smart home, connected car, and digital healthcare, as ...