New table in Interbase not listed in Delphi XE2 for table name [Edit]

I created a new Interbase table in IBConsole and entered some data.
When I go into Delphi and use a TSQLTABLE and try to enter the table name, the new table does not appear though the other tables do.

I thought it might be related to permissions, but the properties of the new table sow permissions are there for SYSDBA, the same as the other tables, and sysdba is the user I connect to Interbase from Delphi as.
I also have permissions set for PUBLIC.

Also in IBCONSOLE when I click on the Server menu, the submenu included "user security" but it is grayed out, so I do not know how to add a new user. I asked questions on doing thisd a year ago but am still unable to do it from within IBCONSOLE.

Any ideas as to what I have done wrong?

Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 7, 2013 5:13 PM
0
steve
8/7/2013 10:17:46 PM
embarcadero.interbase.general 923 articles. 0 followers. Follow

steve leonard wrote:
> I created a new Interbase table in IBConsole and entered some data.
> When I go into Delphi and use a TSQLTABLE and try to enter the table name, the new table does not appear though the other tables do.
>
> I thought it might be related to permissions, but the properties of the new table sow permissions are there for SYSDBA, the same as the other tables, and sysdba is the user I connect to Interbase from Delphi as.
> I also have permissions set for PUBLIC.
>
> Also in IBCONSOLE when I click on the Server menu, the submenu included "user security" but it is grayed out, so I do not know how to add a new user. I asked questions on doing thisd a year ago but am still unable to do it from within IBCONSOLE.
>

> Any ideas as to what I have done wrong?
>
> Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 7, 2013 5:13 PM

My sense of why the table did not appear has to do with transactions. In
short, if you disconnect and reconnect your Delphi connection, I believe
the table will show up.

Also, don't use TSQLTable. It's a bad design choice. Use TSQLDataSet
instead.

I speculate that the reason you have a problem with user security is the
user you are logged in as to IBConsole does not have enough rights to
add a user. FWIW, I prefer to use gsec to add a user. Here is a simple
example:

set isc_user=sysdba
set isc_password=masterkey
rem assume gsec.exe is in the path
gsec -add foo -pw foo

In my environment, I have everything set up, so all I have to do enter
the last line to add a user. I think this far faster than using
IBConsole, but to each his own.
0
quinn
8/8/2013 6:35:04 PM
> {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote}
> steve leonard wrote:
> > I created a new Interbase table in IBConsole and entered some data.
> > When I go into Delphi and use a TSQLTABLE and try to enter the table name, the new table does not appear though the other tables do.
> >
> > I thought it might be related to permissions, but the properties of the new table sow permissions are there for SYSDBA, the same as the other tables, and sysdba is the user I connect to Interbase from Delphi as.
> > I also have permissions set for PUBLIC.
> >
> > Also in IBCONSOLE when I click on the Server menu, the submenu included "user security" but it is grayed out, so I do not know how to add a new user. I asked questions on doing thisd a year ago but am still unable to do it from within IBCONSOLE.
> >

> > Any ideas as to what I have done wrong?
> >
> > Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 7, 2013 5:13 PM
> >

> My sense of why the table did not appear has to do with transactions. In
> short, if you disconnect and reconnect your Delphi connection, I believe
> the table will show up.
>
> Also, don't use TSQLTable. It's a bad design choice. Use TSQLDataSet
> instead.
>
> I speculate that the reason you have a problem with user security is the
> user you are logged in as to IBConsole does not have enough rights to
> add a user. FWIW, I prefer to use gsec to add a user. Here is a simple
> example:
>
> set isc_user=sysdba
> set isc_password=masterkey
> rem assume gsec.exe is in the path
> gsec -add foo -pw foo
>
> In my environment, I have everything set up, so all I have to do enter
> the last line to add a user. I think this far faster than using
> IBConsole, but to each his own.

*** I deleted junk in my buffer unrelated to this but was pasted in by mistake. sorry bout that... Duhhhhhhhhhh ******

I have downloaded and installed Interbase XE3 and created a new database named stevenew, new table, and added some data and did a commit.

I started Delphi XE2 and start a new VCL forms application annd add a TSQLConnection component, but the property choices for
 Drivers are Interbase, Datasnamp, and MYSQL.

The choices for Connection name are employee, IBConnection (twice) and MYCON.
Nowhere is the new database I just created in IBConsolde for XE3.

The SQL Connection help says you can configure the component by doubleclicking but this does nothing.

My clue: I looked at dbxconnections.ini and there is, as expected, an entry for employee
 but not for "stevenew". I also noticed that the result of creating the new db in IBConsole did create a file named "stevenew.ib"
but there is no file named "stevenew.gdb". I assume I need to add a clone this line to my ini file:
database=C:\EMBARCADERO\INTERBASE\EXAMPLES\DATABASE\employee.gdb
changing employee to stevenew but how do I create the stevenew.gdb file?

FWIW I already tied replacing the table with an sql component but the table is not found.
I also changed the ini file to use stevenew.ib because I read somewhere that gdb is no longer used.
But still, it does not appear in my connection names.

I have not tried your gsec suggestions as I now think my ini file is incomplete and the GDB file is missing. Please advise.
Thank you.

Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 2:11 PM

Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 6:59 PM
0
steve
8/9/2013 12:00:43 AM
> [...]
>  but not for "stevenew". I also noticed that the result of creating the new db in IBConsole did create a file named "stevenew.ib"
> but there is no file named "stevenew.gdb". I assume I need to add a clone this line to my ini file:
> database=C:\EMBARCADERO\INTERBASE\EXAMPLES\DATABASE\employee.gdb
> changing employee to stevenew but how do I create the stevenew.gdb file?
>

> FWIW I already tied replacing the table with an sql component but the table is not found.
> I also changed the ini file to use stevenew.ib because I read somewhere that gdb is no longer used.
> But still, it does not appear in my connection names.
>
> I have not tried your gsec suggestions as I now think my ini file is incomplete and the GDB file is missing. Please advise.
> Thank you.
>
> Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 2:11 PM
>
> Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 6:59 PM

A new clew...this may help someone figure out the problem.
After dropping TSQL on the form and after selecting IBCONNECTION for Connection Name, I set loadparamsonconnect to true but when I click the params propety, a popuup window has the value of database set to database.gdb. I changed this to stevenew.ib as well as I tried it set to stevenew.gdb (though there is no file) and in both cases when I click the active property to true, I get this error message:
I/O error for file stevenew.ib. Error while trying to open file.  The operation completed successfully" but it is not active.

Any ideas?
0
steve
8/9/2013 1:09:13 AM
> [...]
> >
> > I have not tried your gsec suggestions as I now think my ini file is incomplete and the GDB file is missing. Please advise.
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 2:11 PM
> >
> > Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 6:59 PM
>
> A new clew...this may help someone figure out the problem.
> After dropping TSQL on the form and after selecting IBCONNECTION for Connection Name, I set loadparamsonconnect to true but when I click the params propety, a popuup window has the value of database set to database.gdb. I changed this to stevenew.ib as well as I tried it set to stevenew.gdb (though there is no file) and in both cases when I click the active property to true, I get this error message:
> I/O error for file stevenew.ib. Error while trying to open file.  The operation completed successfully" but it is not active.

I did add a new connection intended for my stevenew.ib file, and the connection now does appear under the list of connection names. Duhhhhhh, But I still get the i/o error trying to open stevenew.ib. FWIW I can open this file in Windows using HEXEDIT so I do not think it is related to Windows permissions - it is set to allow full access for everyone.

I am probably missing 1 step to generate the GDB file from the IB file? Someone out there must know. Thanks in advance.
Steve
0
steve
8/9/2013 3:50:52 AM
> {quote:title=steve leonard wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=steve leonard wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=steve leonard wrote:}{quote}

> > > *** I deleted junk in my buffer unrelated to this but was pasted in by mistake. sorry bout that... Duhhhhhhhhhh ******
> > >
> > > I have downloaded and installed Interbase XE3 and created a new database named stevenew, new table, and added some data and did a commit.
> > >
> > > I started Delphi XE2 and start a new VCL forms application annd add a TSQLConnection component, but the property choices for
> > >  Drivers are Interbase, Datasnamp, and MYSQL.
> > >
> > > The choices for Connection name are employee, IBConnection (twice) and MYCON.
> > > Nowhere is the new database I just created in IBConsolde for XE3.
> > >
> > > The SQL Connection help says you can configure the component by doubleclicking but this does nothing.
> > >
> > > My clue: I looked at dbxconnections.ini and there is, as expected, an entry for employee
> > >  but not for "stevenew". I also noticed that the result of creating the new db in IBConsole did create a file named "stevenew.ib"
> > > but there is no file named "stevenew.gdb". I assume I need to add a clone this line to my ini file:
> > > database=C:\EMBARCADERO\INTERBASE\EXAMPLES\DATABASE\employee.gdb
> > > changing employee to stevenew but how do I create the stevenew.gdb file?
> > >

> > > FWIW I already tied replacing the table with an sql component but the table is not found.
> > > I also changed the ini file to use stevenew.ib because I read somewhere that gdb is no longer used.
> > > But still, it does not appear in my connection names.
> > >
> > > I have not tried your gsec suggestions as I now think my ini file is incomplete and the GDB file is missing. Please advise.
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 2:11 PM
> > >
> > > Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 6:59 PM
> >
> > A new clew...this may help someone figure out the problem.
> > After dropping TSQL on the form and after selecting IBCONNECTION for Connection Name, I set loadparamsonconnect to true but when I click the params propety, a popuup window has the value of database set to database.gdb. I changed this to stevenew.ib as well as I tried it set to stevenew.gdb (though there is no file) and in both cases when I click the active property to true, I get this error message:
> > I/O error for file stevenew.ib. Error while trying to open file.  The operation completed successfully" but it is not active.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> I did add a new connection intended for my stevenew.ib file, and the connection now does appear under the list of connection names. Duhhhhhh, But I still get the i/o error trying to open stevenew.ib. FWIW I can open this file in Windows using HEXEDIT so I do not think it is related to Windows permissions - it is set to allow full access for everyone.
>
> I am probably missing 1 step to generate the GDB file from the IB file? Someone out there must know. Thanks in advance.
> Steve

!!!! problem fixed !!!!
It was stupidity...after setting up the new connection using the db explorer, I had misspelled the full path name to stevenew.ib by 1 character. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So what if the full path name was 8 folders deep, it was careless.

The key thing I did not know was that after creating a database in IBCONSOLE you must use data explorer in Delphi to set it up. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
0
steve
8/9/2013 4:16:32 AM
steve leonard wrote:
> !!!! problem fixed !!!!
> It was stupidity...after setting up the new connection using the db explorer, I had misspelled the full path name to stevenew.ib by 1 character. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
> So what if the full path name was 8 folders deep, it was careless.
>
> The key thing I did not know was that after creating a database in IBCONSOLE you must use data explorer in Delphi to set it up. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

No you don't.  TSQLConnection does not require Data Explorer to be setup at all.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)
steve leonard wrote:
>> {quote:title=steve leonard wrote:}{quote}
>>> {quote:title=steve leonard wrote:}{quote}

>>> *** I deleted junk in my buffer unrelated to this but was pasted in by mistake. sorry bout that... Duhhhhhhhhhh ******
>>>
>>> I have downloaded and installed Interbase XE3 and created a new database named stevenew, new table, and added some data and did a commit.
>>>
>>> I started Delphi XE2 and start a new VCL forms application annd add a TSQLConnection component, but the property choices for
>>>  Drivers are Interbase, Datasnamp, and MYSQL.
>>>
>>> The choices for Connection name are employee, IBConnection (twice) and MYCON.
>>> Nowhere is the new database I just created in IBConsolde for XE3.
>>>
>>> The SQL Connection help says you can configure the component by doubleclicking but this does nothing.
>>>
>>> My clue: I looked at dbxconnections.ini and there is, as expected, an entry for employee
>>>  but not for "stevenew". I also noticed that the result of creating the new db in IBConsole did create a file named "stevenew.ib"
>>> but there is no file named "stevenew.gdb". I assume I need to add a clone this line to my ini file:
>>> database=C:\EMBARCADERO\INTERBASE\EXAMPLES\DATABASE\employee.gdb
>>> changing employee to stevenew but how do I create the stevenew.gdb file?
>>>

>>> FWIW I already tied replacing the table with an sql component but the table is not found.
>>> I also changed the ini file to use stevenew.ib because I read somewhere that gdb is no longer used.
>>> But still, it does not appear in my connection names.
>>>
>>> I have not tried your gsec suggestions as I now think my ini file is incomplete and the GDB file is missing. Please advise.
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 2:11 PM
>>>
>>> Edited by: steve leonard on Aug 8, 2013 6:59 PM
>> A new clew...this may help someone figure out the problem.
>> After dropping TSQL on the form and after selecting IBCONNECTION for Connection Name, I set loadparamsonconnect to true but when I click the params propety, a popuup window has the value of database set to database.gdb. I changed this to stevenew.ib as well as I tried it set to stevenew.gdb (though there is no file) and in both cases when I click the active property to true, I get this error message:
>> I/O error for file stevenew.ib. Error while trying to open file.  The operation completed successfully" but it is not active.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> I did add a new connection intended for my stevenew.ib file, and the connection now does appear under the list of connection names. Duhhhhhh, But I still get the i/o error trying to open stevenew.ib. FWIW I can open this file in Windows using HEXEDIT so I do not think it is related to Windows permissions - it is set to allow full access for everyone.
>
> I am probably missing 1 step to generate the GDB file from the IB file? Someone out there must know. Thanks in advance.
> Steve

Forget about gdb.  That is the old extension that has not been the default in
over a decade.  .ib is the current extension for InterBase Databases.

The IBConsole alias has nothing to do with anything outside of IB console.

Steps to setup a DBX connection to an InterBase database.

1) Drop an TSQLConnection
2) Set the ConnectionName property to IBConnection.
3) Bring up the params Editor from the Object Inspector (the ellipsis in the OI
for that property), you are only going to be interested in a couple of items here.
    3a) Set the Database property for the Driver property to the full path
including your database name.
    3b) Set the username and password.
5) Set LoginPrompt to false.
6) Set connected to true. (you do not want load params on connect set to true,
that will be if you are deploying a DBX config file with your app, not necessary)

If you hare having troubles with #3a, Drop an IBDatabase, double click it.
Fillin the component editor and copy the DatabaseName value saved to the
Database property on the TSQLConnection.  If you are trying to do this at
runtime, IBX has a unit called IBUtils with a function called
ComposeDatabaseName that will return the properly composed database name given a
host, protocol, port and path (and SSL if you are doing SSL connections).

It will look something like

localhost:C:\Embarcadero\InterBase64\examples\database\employee.gdb

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)
> [...]
> Fillin the component editor and copy the DatabaseName value saved to the
> Database property on the TSQLConnection.  If you are trying to do this at
> runtime, IBX has a unit called IBUtils with a function called
> ComposeDatabaseName that will return the properly composed database name given a
> host, protocol, port and path (and SSL if you are doing SSL connections).
>
> It will look something like
>
> localhost:C:\Embarcadero\InterBase64\examples\database\employee.gdb
>

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>        (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor
> I must fear evil. For I am but mortal and mortals can only die.
> Asking questions, pleading answers from the nameless
> faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.

Sorry that I chip in on someone else's thread but I had s similar problem. I did a search on the term "I/O error for file" "Operation completed" successfully" which brought me to this thread. Although I did not not have the exact same problem as Steve, Jeff's list of what to do to connect to a database helped me out.

I used Lazarus/MySQL previously but had to change to Delphi/Interbase. What I did not realise is that I had to enter the full path to the database. With Lazarus/MySQL the path is taken care of. A small thing like that can frustrate and take a couple of hours out of your day. Thanks for Jeff's clear explanation.
0
Marius

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

Tables?! Why Tables?!
Bit random...but why does everything have to be rendered as a table?  It's starting to get quite annoying.  Formview - does this need to be a table?  the Menu??  Wouldn't it make sense to allow the option to...say...not render a Menu as a table?  Am I the only one that thinks this or are there others?  www.internetgeeks.co.ukwww.norwichbookclub.co.uk You can use CSS Adapters to create your own adapters to override how the controls render it self. In the next version of ASP.Net, you will probably have more flexibility to specify the surrounding elements of th...

How hide table name from table list shown in the default page (DD Menu)
 The default front page of a DD shows all the table whose attribute is [ScaffoldTable(true)]  i have create master detail pages so i don't want the detail name to be displayed if i do  [ScaffoldTable(false)]  then its works but in the master detail page the detail grid view edit is disabled  is thier a way by which i can hide the table name from been displayed Thanks Vista HomePrem - VS2008 SP1 - .Net 3.5 SP1 - DD 3.5 -  L2S  - SQL Server 2008 Developer   You want to hide the table link from default.aspx and show the table link in your Maste...

Regarding the Query to save the Ids of the edited names from different tables into a single table.
Here with the below query iam binding my gridview with industry name,company name,Plant Name,Group Name related to the IDs in Audit table.Select Aud.Ad_ID_PK,Aud.Audit_Name,Ind.Industry_Name,Cmp.Company_Name,Pla.Plant_Name,Gr.Groups_Name,Aud.Audit_Started_On,Aud.Audit_Scheduledto,Aud.Audit_Created_On from Industry Ind, Company Cmp, Plant Pla, Groups Gr, Audits Audwhere Ind.Ind_Id_PK =Aud.Audit_Industry and Cmp.Cmp_ID_PK =Aud.Audit_Company and Pla.Pl_ID_PK =Aud.Audit_Plant and Gr.G_ID_PK =Aud.Audit_Group and Ad_ID_PK in (select Ad_ID_PK from Audits) Now i want to edit these n...

How to basically copy tables with new names rather than create similar tables from similar manual input.
I have a table that I am basically reduplicating a couple of times for each part of this database that I want to create.Each table basically has the same data: The tables will be called motherTable, fatherTable, sonTable, daughterTable and so on.I am pretty much using the following in each column: UserID, MotherID(or FatherID or SonID, etc., etc. and so on for each unique table), FirstName, LastName, MiddleName, BirthPlace, Photo, Age.I don't see an option to copy a table and just modify the second ID part and rename that table accordingly.How can I make this an easier way of creating th...

Changing Table Names / Field Names on Membership / User tables
I am building a web app and I had the whole database structure designed but I want to include the built in membership controls and things but I want to change the names of the tables and possibly the field names. Do I have to build my own provider for this? I do have extra fields I want to use two.I consider myself an avid ASP.net'er but building these custom providers seems like A LOT of work... Basically I resesigning a web app I made for our company, doing everythin in asp.net 2.0 and I'm going to start using LLBLGen Pro. I'm about 5 minutes away from dropping the whole membership things...

How to search multiple table which table name is store in another table and join the result together?
I have one control table to store all related table name  Table ID                   TableName      1                           TableA      2                           TableB   In Table A: Rec...

Qualifying Table Name with Table Owner
Is there a way to tell PB5.0 not to use fully qualified names for a table when the user is not the table owner? I have a Sysbase System 10 database that already has tables created by another user. I have permission to the tables and can access them through isql without qualifying the tables. However, if PB the datawindows force me to specify the SQL using fully qualified names. I need the application to be more generic than this. Thanks for the Help. Cheryl ...

fullwidth-table has not the new look of tables
Hi! I think tables of class 'fullwidth-table' should have the same look as 'standard-table' (with the obvious exception to be always width:100% (or whatever is used to make them 'fullwidth'). Here is a page with a mix of them: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla_CSS_support_chart What do you think? -- Jean-Yves Perrier Technical Writer / Mozilla Developer Network ...

Copy table structure to a new table
Hello everyone, I have a local MSSQL server (I guess it's called MSDE), with some tables that I would like to use as a template for a set of new tables. I would simply like a Stored Procedure that takes these 3 tables, makes a copy of their structure (not data, since they will be empty), and name them by using a parameter given to the SP. I have made something that I thought would work, but after testing it a bit more, it seems to forget default values for the fields, which is of course not good enough :). I hope that someone can tell me how to duplicate t...

Create new Table from existing table
Hi I'm trying to Create a new Table from existing table in Q/Analyzer. I figured it would be something like this: CREATE TABLE newTable AS(SELECT * FROM OldTable); but i keep getting Server: Msg 156, Level 15, State 1, Line 1Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AS'. also.. is there another method of doing this, something like INSERT INTO newTable(SELECT * FROM OldTable); and it creates the table ( newTable ) for u if it doenst already exist?? Cheers!!! im using sql2000 You can try this one: SELECT * INTO newTable FROM OldTableLimno The easiest method to copy ...

Interbase server name in Interbase XE
I am trying in code to get connected to Interbase XE. To do so , I used to the following in C++ Builder XE : //User creation in Interbase myIBSecurity->ServerName = "Local Server"; myIBSecurity->LoginPrompt = false; myIBSecurity->Params->Add("User_Name=JBOIVIN"); myIBSecurity->Params->Add("password=JBOIVIN"); myIBSecurity->Active = true; where myIBSecurity is an instance of TIBSecurityService. This code is giving me an error message, it cannot find the server name "Local Server". In Interba...

Listing Table Names
Hi, what is the simlpest way to list all the table names in one particular database? What particular Database? There are different approaches for different dbs sorry, an Access Database Have a look at GetOleDbSchemaTable : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;309681 Here's a shorter page, using that same method to actually use an MS Access database, and add the table names to a listbox (the MS example used OleDb - but also used sql server in its examples): http://aspnet101.com/aspnet101/aspnet/codesample.aspx?code=AccessTablesDavid WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet10...

Help ! How to Migrate DW from Sybase with Long Table Names to DB2 with Shortened table name
Sub : Migrating DW from Sybase with Long Table Names to DB2 with Shortened table names We have our existing system running in Sybase with long table names. This system had to be moved to DB2, we had to shorten the Table names & Column names because DB2 does not support very long names. Option 1: -------- In order to make these changes in PowerBuilder Datawindows, we had to literally go to the Datasource of each of these datawindows(about 120) & modify their corresponding Table/Column names. In doing this we lost our formatting/position on the Datawindow & the validati...

Web resources about - New table in Interbase not listed in Delphi XE2 for table name [Edit] - embarcadero.interbase.general

Multiversion concurrency control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For instance, a database will implement updates not by deleting an old piece of data and overwriting it with a new one, but instead by marking ...

Open core is not open source
Julie Bort of Networkworld.com has an interview with Mårten Mickos of Eucalyptus , formerly of MySQL. In MySQL times it seemed (to me at least) ...

Almico's Home Page
... my interests and soon. I use to program using Delphi. Anyway: several projects of mine are developedunder Linux using PHP, PostgreSQL, Interbase ...

Sun balances acquisition, innovation
Sun Microsystems tries to make clear at its two-day annual analyst conference that innovation paysyet much of the company's biggest plans today ...

Free Trials - Embarcadero Technologies

Phillipe Kahn
Phillipe Kahn

license-discuss@opensource.org: Threads for May 2005
... May 2005 [2] unsubscribe me [3] Open Software License [3] unsubscribe me please [7] Re: License Wizard [5] For thoughts: fair license [1] InterBase ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

DB-Engines Ranking - popularity ranking of database management systems
English Deutsch Knowledge Base of Relational and NoSQL Database Management Systems provided by solid IT Home - DB-Engines Ranking - Systems - ...

DBF Commander Version History
History of DBF Commander - new DBF tools, DBF editor improvements, and bug fixes