InterBase XE7 update 4 released

details: https://delphiaball.co.uk/2015/07/22/interbase-xe7-update-4/
0
quinn
7/22/2015 3:54:48 PM
embarcadero.interbase.general 923 articles. 0 followers. Follow

InterBase XE7 Update 2 released
Dear InterBase customers and developers, We have just released on CodeCentral "Registered Users" location, the InterBase XE7 Update 2 patch binaries (Server/Desktop/Developer/Trial) for Windows and Linux. For customers using InterBase XE7 (original release of XE7 and XE7 Update 1), this is a *must have* update. You can find the patch downloads at http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/interbase The resolved defects are documented at http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/InterBase/XE7/en/Resolved_Defects. Soon, we will release Update 2 for ToGo kits as well; will inform you once these are a...

InterBase XE7 Update 3 released
Dear InterBase customers and developers, Last week, we released on CodeCentral "Registered Users" location, InterBase XE7 Update 3 patch binaries (Server/Desktop/Developer/Trial) for Windows and Linux. If you have any version of InterBase XE7 (original release of XE7 or subsequent updated installs), you can install just this latest cumulative update over that install. All downloads are available at http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/interbase. Specifically, XE7 Update 3 patch installer for Windows is available at http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30271, and the Linux version is at http:...

[InterBase] How connect by InterBase?
I want to connect to InterBase(DB) with PowerBuilder 6.5 .. Is that possible? but How connect ? If you have PB Desktop, you can't. Else, all you need is an ODBC driver. Using google I quickly located one: http://www.geocities.com/ibdatabase/index.html -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "Yun Ji Nam" <yunji.nam@technopia.net> wrote in message news:qBqt0TaIBHA.252@forums.sybase.com... > I want to connec...

InterBase XE3 Update 4 with Hotfix 1 (build 11.0.4.816) now available
Dear InterBase Community members, InterBase XE3 Update 4 Hotfix 1 (version 11.0.4.816) is now available. The hotfix is cumulative and has all the fixed binaries since the original InterBase XE3 release. It can be applied over any InterBase XE3 32-bit or 64-bit Server/Desktop/Developer Edition install. Please visit http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/interbase to download your updates. Best wishes, Sriram ...

Interbase General Script examples different speed between Interbase and Firebird
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_3b42b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Hello this are the scripts of the captured screens --JivePart=_3b42b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="Actualizaciones.zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Actualizaciones.zip" UEsDBBQAAAAIAKuopDxrVeqcLjIAAFU0AQAVAAAAQWN0dWFsaXphY2lvbjA4NjYuc3Fs7X3bkhs3 kui7Iv...

InterBase 2009 Update 4 available
Available for download from the registered users site. Shortcut: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27729 quinn wildman wrote: > Available for download from the registered users site. Shortcut: > http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27729 No readme. What's it do? -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ Craig Stuntz wrote: > quinn wildman wrote: > >> Available for download from the registered users site. Shortcut: >> http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27729 > > N...

InterBase XE3 update 1 released
The title says it all. It is available for registered users. The trial and developer edition downloads have been updated as well. ...

InterBase XE Update 2 Released
We are excited to announce GA of InterBase XE Update 2 (version 10.0.2) maintenance release for Windows and Linux. This release makes InterBase even more stable and ready to address the needs of both 32-bit Editions (Windows/Linux) and 64-bit Edition (Windows) environments. The updates are provided for both English and Japanese versions of InterBase XE. CodeCentral has been updated with links to download the various update kits for production (Windows and Linux) and new full downloads for Trial and Developer Editions on Windows. The individual kits can be downloaded directly f...

We need Interbase XE Update 4
Hello, Interbase XE has some problems of inestability related to QC 100015, 101555, 101564, etc. When can we get Interbase XE Update 4? It is dificult to support our customers with this interbase XE problems. Thanks for your help... On 12/29/2011 11:10 AM, Juan Carlos Porras Boada wrote: > Hello, > > Interbase XE has some problems of inestability related to QC 100015, > 101555, 101564, etc. When can we get Interbase XE Update 4? It is > dificult to support our customers with this interbase XE problems. > > Thanks for your help... I agree, when I put all...

DBD::Interbase and Interbase Events
Hi all I am trying to implement Interbase synchronous events. From the little documentation that there is on the DBD::Interbase implimentation of IB events I have seen that it is very similar to Delphi. (1) Register your interest and obtain a ref to an event handle. (2) Call ib_wait_event to wait for a synchronous event fired from the database. The problem I am having is when I call $dbh->func($evh, 'ib_wait_event'); it is not waiting and continues through the script. Am I missing something important or is there problems with DBD::Interbase-0.43 and events Regar...

Interbase XE3 and Interbase XE
On Embarcadero online shop I see there is the *Interbase XE3 server* and the *Interbase XE server*. What's the difference? Maybe one is 64 bit and the other 32 bit? Thank yow. Roberto Colpani wrote: > On Embarcadero online shop I see there is the *Interbase XE3 server* and the *Interbase XE server*. What's the difference? Maybe one is 64 bit and the other 32 bit? > Thank yow. XE3 is the latest version, XE is the version before it. Both come in both 32 and 64 bit. -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I ...

Interbase 2007 and Interbase 2007 SMP
What's the difference between this two products? Roberto Colpani wrote: > What's the difference between this two products? Licensing. Originally IB required an add-on license for > 1 processor. I think the SMP version included 4 processor support. I can't seem to confirm this, though; IB 2009 SMP says it enables 8 processors out of the box. So it's either 4 or 8. Additional processor support is available for an extra charge. -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Interbase 7.5 and Interbase 2007
I have installed Interbase 7.5 Server on Windows Server 2003 and and I have 20 user license that I use for trhe ERP of my company. Now I have purchaised Interbase 2007 with 5 user license for a new project. I would leave installed Interbase 7.5 for the 15 User and install the new Interbase 2007 with 5 license user on the same Windows Server 2003. It's possible? You can have multiple servers on one computer if you use the multi-instance feature. Roberto Colpani wrote: > I have installed Interbase 7.5 Server on Windows Server 2003 and and I have > 20 user license tha...

Interbase server name in Interbase XE
I am trying in code to get connected to Interbase XE. To do so , I used to the following in C++ Builder XE : //User creation in Interbase myIBSecurity->ServerName = "Local Server"; myIBSecurity->LoginPrompt = false; myIBSecurity->Params->Add("User_Name=JBOIVIN"); myIBSecurity->Params->Add("password=JBOIVIN"); myIBSecurity->Active = true; where myIBSecurity is an instance of TIBSecurityService. This code is giving me an error message, it cannot find the server name "Local Server". In Interba...

Web resources about - InterBase XE7 update 4 released - embarcadero.interbase.general

Multiversion concurrency control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For instance, a database will implement updates not by deleting an old piece of data and overwriting it with a new one, but instead by marking ...

Open core is not open source
Julie Bort of Networkworld.com has an interview with Mårten Mickos of Eucalyptus , formerly of MySQL. In MySQL times it seemed (to me at least) ...

Almico's Home Page
... my interests and soon. I use to program using Delphi. Anyway: several projects of mine are developedunder Linux using PHP, PostgreSQL, Interbase ...

Sun balances acquisition, innovation
Sun Microsystems tries to make clear at its two-day annual analyst conference that innovation paysyet much of the company's biggest plans today ...

Free Trials - Embarcadero Technologies

Phillipe Kahn
Phillipe Kahn

license-discuss@opensource.org: Threads for May 2005
... May 2005 [2] unsubscribe me [3] Open Software License [3] unsubscribe me please [7] Re: License Wizard [5] For thoughts: fair license [1] InterBase ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

DB-Engines Ranking - popularity ranking of database management systems
English Deutsch Knowledge Base of Relational and NoSQL Database Management Systems provided by solid IT Home - DB-Engines Ranking - Systems - ...

DBF Commander Version History
History of DBF Commander - new DBF tools, DBF editor improvements, and bug fixes