- number of DBA per DB #2

Hi,

Can exist besides of SYSDBA another DBA in the same DB?
If "yes", how to achieve that?
Is that described in the doc?

Kind regards,
JK
0
Jacek
7/27/2015 10:57:36 PM
embarcadero.interbase.general 923 articles. 0 followers. Follow

upgrade from 2.18 to 2.2 fails with DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'bug_status' already exists at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 502 & more
Tried this with the full package and via CVS...same error both ways. ./checksetup.pl Checking perl modules ... Checking for AppConfig (v1.52) ok: found v1.56 Checking for CGI (v2.93) ok: found v3.05 Checking for Data::Dumper (any) ok: found v2.121 Checking for Date::Format (v2.21) ok: found v2.22 Checking for DBI (v1.38) ok: found v1.48 Checking for File::Spec (v0.84) ok: found v0.87 Checking for File::Temp (any) ok: found v0.14 Checking for Template (v2.08) ok: found v2.13 Checking for Text::Wrap (v2...

Re: upgrade from 2.18 to 2.2 fails with DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'bug_status' already exists at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 502 & more
Uh oh seg fault: ../checksetup.pl Checking perl modules ... Checking for AppConfig (v1.52) ok: found v1.56 Checking for CGI (v2.93) ok: found v3.05 Checking for Data::Dumper (any) ok: found v2.121 Checking for Date::Format (v2.21) ok: found v2.22 Checking for DBI (v1.38) ok: found v1.48 Checking for File::Spec (v0.84) ok: found v0.87 Checking for File::Temp (any) ok: found v0.14 Checking for Template (v2.08) ok: found v2.13 Checking for Text::Wrap (v2001.0131) ok: found v2001.09291 Checking for Mail:...

Multiple DB/2 M/F databases in 1 DB/2 dataspace
When connecting to DB/2 on the mainframe using DB2 Connect, how do you specify which of several databases in the DB/2 region contains the stored procedure that you wish to execute? We are working with PB 6.5.1 on NT 4.0 SP 5, Mainframe is running DB/2 5 Phil Yandel Consultant, Business Analyst Household International Philip.C.Yandel@household.com (630)350-6160 The stored procs transcend databases in DB2 as there's just one set of system tables for the whole subsystem. On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:46:13 -0500, "Phil Yandel" <philip.c.yandel@household.nospam.com>...

one subdomain per account / 1 DB per account or 1 DB for all accounts?
Hi,I would like to know what's the best way to support one subdomain per account. So when people create an account, they can choose clientname.ourdomain.com. and when they go to http://clientname.ourdomain.com they only have to enter their username/password and it is associated with their account. Also, is it better to have 1 copy of the DB per account, or have an account table in the DB and have everything linked to one specific account? Thanks Martin Bittner, MCP...

dba.dba.dba

Upgrade from 2.2 to 3.2; looses DB connection while populating bugs_fulltext
Hello; I am having a problem with finalizing a Bugzilla upgrade that I have been working on. We have a system which is currently 2.2 and we want to upgrade to the newest version, however when I run ./checksetup.pl it losses the connection to the database. the installation works fine except that a fatal error occurs anytime someone commits a comment, bug, or attachment (however they still show up just fine when you refresh) Also, please be aware that in thinking that it might have been an issue with large queries, I followed the bugzilla configuration instructions (here<http://www...

detail view with 2 updatable controls per db field: dropdownlist and textbox
Hi all,I have a working (finally) detail view. I've even managed to edit it to add a dropdownlist to the edit template for 2 of the fields. What i want to do is have a dropdown list and a textbox. When the user is updating, i want to give them the option of selecting a value from the dropdown OR typing in their own value in the text box. If they have typed something in the textbox, that is what I will use. Otherwise I will use whats in the dropdown. I havent tried doing this yet. Can someone just give me some general pointers as to how i would do this?  Hi,merk: You can add a checkbo...

Install problem updating 2.20.2 to 3.0.2 (DBD::mysql::db )
Hi All, I perform the update of the mysql from v. 4.0.15 to 5.0.45 I permorm the update of the modules required from checksetup log through = bugzilla 3.0.2. But when I try to enter in buzilla, I receive the following error. When I downgrade to ver 2.20.2 all came back ok. How I can solve the problem ? Thank you ERROR: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column = 'profiles.disable_mail' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT profiles.userid AS = id,profiles.login_name,profiles.realname,profiles.mybugslink AS = showmybugslink...

Problem connecting 2 db's from the same machine, 1 db is in a NT Server the other db is in Novell...
Hi!!! I'm using SQL Anywhere 5.5.04 Build #1867 I have one database in a NT Server. Another database is in Novell. From the same computer I'm trying to connect to both databases. I can connect to one and each database pretty well. If, I try to open both databases I can't. These are the ODBC settings: I'm using dbclient.exe -x tcpip to connect to the NT server database. I'm using dbclient.exe -x ipx to connect to Novell server database. It is possible to connect to this databases from the same machine??? Let me know If I need to provide you with more...

ZCM DB Update 10.2.2
Hi, we have installed the update 10.2.2 of one from two ZCM Servern for testing the update first. Now i ask me what is with our external sybase database. Must i update the database server extra ? thx Stefan -- Sdoern ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nothing is required to be done to your External Sybase Server. However, there is a separate Download for an updated version of Sybase that can be applied. On 3/4/2010 11:36 AM, Sdoern wrote: > > Hi, > > we have installed the update 10.2.2 of one from two ZCM Ser...

PB5 with DB/2 5.2 on AIX
Has anyone gotten PB5 to work with DB2 v5.2? It seems that Powerbuilder V5 is not able to update db2 v5.2 tables via IBM CAE v5.2. Viewing is OK or if we downgrade to Db2 v5.0 -- Best Regards, Nick Email: ntang@singnet.com.sg There's no fundamental reason this shouldn't work. PowerBuilder expects a unique index to exist on the table and uses a specific ODBC API call (SQLStatistics) to determine if the unique index exists. If you are finding things work with one version of CAE, but not with another, I suspect there's something amiss with the SQLStatistic...

SeaMonkey 2.2 #2
I have just re-installed 2.0.14 and it works a treat. Don't mess with wot ain't broke. D. ...

4.2.2.2
Occasionally I will get an alert from ZAF announcing "The firewall has blocked local network access to 4.2.2.2 (DNS) from your computer." The explanation says that ZA has blocked access to Port 53 on a DNS server. Why would ZA block this? As far as I know, it has never requested permission to access this server and I have never denied such permission. I use a Netgear router, and in order to make it work with my system, I was instructed to configure the DNS Configuration of the TCP/IP Properties of my network card and add 4.2.2.2 as one of my DNS Servers. Thanks for you...

DBA #2
Hi, I am looking for mid-senior level DBA position in DC area(MD,DC,Northern VA), If anyone knows about a opening, please let me know. Thanks ...

[bugzilla] database db migration from 2.16 to 2.17
Hi, I want to migrate a database from bugzilla 2.16.3 to 2.17.7 . I know that checksetup.pl converts the database schema. Will the data also be converted? What's about the groups/rights? tia Thomas Thomas Richter wrote: > Hi, > I want to migrate a database from bugzilla 2.16.3 to 2.17.7 . I > know that checksetup.pl converts the database schema. > Will the data also be converted? What's about the groups/rights? > > tia Thomas Yes. Everything except any customizations you have made. Definitely make a backup before starting the migration. I us...

Web resources about - - number of DBA per DB #2 - embarcadero.interbase.general

Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number is a mathematical object used to count , label, and measure . In mathematics , the definition of number has been extended over the years ...

Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number is a mathematical object used to count , label, and measure . In mathematics , the definition of number has been extended over the years ...

Sorry, wrong number: Person looking for drug dealer calls Alberta Mountie instead
An RCMP officer in Boyle, Alta., recently received several unsolicited calls to his personal cell phone from a person looking to purchase narcotics. ...

Yes, It’s the Donald Trump Election, and Here Are the Numbers to Prove it
As 2015 draws to a close, Andrew Tyndall has crunched the numbers on how much coverage the three evening newscasts are giving to the 2016 campaigns. ...

Join digits for big points in Sequence – Connecting Numbers
Sequence - Connecting Numbers 13 Thieves Threes! Two Dots The Mesh Join digits for big points in Sequence – Connecting Numbers is a story ...

Second Strong Payroll Number +211,000; December Rate Hike Assured
... Birth Death Model Starting January 2014, I dropped the Birth/Death Model charts from this report. For those who follow the numbers, I retain ...

San Bernardino attack, by the numbers
Wednesday's shooting in San Bernardino is one of the deadliest in U.S. history. These are the numbers linked to the attack.

Apple is already making the next Apple TV in small numbers
... sets, but already Apple is hard at work on its successor, according to a new report. Apple’s suppliers are said to be putting a limited number ...

355?! Why This Number Is Meaningless When It Comes To Mass Shootings
355?! Why This Number Is Meaningless When It Comes To Mass Shootings

Rising tide? Number of officers charged in shootings tripled this year to 15
... affirms some strategies for police accountability and details how far those strategies have to go, the Baltimore Sun reports that the number ...