Open QC 43964 "Edit this report" in webclient does not handle double quotes correctly

You should consider to open this report

Report No: 43964          Status: Reported
"Edit this report" in webclient does not handle double quotes correctly
http://qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=43964

This report has still 22 votes. I haven't votes for it yet, because I
don't use the webclient anymore, but if I would vote it could easily
have 42 votes.

I can't try if this has already been fixed, because I can't selected
the "Test project". The link is
http://qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?da=24009
and I get an exception.
--
Uwe
0

Hello,

marked it as "needs attention" a few minutes ago!

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus

double quote

"Resolved in Build" when QC report has status "Resolved" [Edit]
Hi all, my question is to know the "Resolved in Build" value when QC report status has been marked as "Resolved" For an example of this, look here -> http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=121986 Note that the question has already been posted in QC here -> http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=83341, but without response If the answer would be "in the next release", then my question can be "how to know when the next release will be published?" Thanks for your help Didier Didier Cabalé wrote: > my question is to know the ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

DataControlRowState is "Edit" or "Alternate, Edit"
In the Gridview RowDataBound event, I check for the state of the row to cast some controls and manipulate with them:Protected Sub gvAutori_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) If e.Row.RowType = DataControlRowType.DataRow Then            If e.Row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Normal Or e.Row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Alternate Then             ...            ElseIf e.Row.RowStat...

"Edit" Vs"Edit Mask"
Are there any potential problems changing a datawindow date field from "edit" to "edit style" and vice versa? I have over 100 datawindows and who knows how many of them have date fields. Question is if I change the edit style from "Edit" to "Edit Mask" of dd/mmm/yyyy. Will this cause any kind of problems? TIA Well we changed ours from editmask to edit (partly because of the large numbers of bugs in edit masks in early builds of PB7, partly because our customers found editmasks unfriendly to use) and it didn't cause any problems. ...

Convert my reports from "Active Reports" to "Crystal Reports"
Hello, I discovered data dynamics active reports product a year ago while I was starting a new asp.net project and decided to use it as the reporting tool, it's a very nice product and have a lot of advantages over many other products in the market. However...I also discovered that although they clearly declare that they support Right To Left languages, they have a BIG issue when using Right To Left languages in ASP.NET.I've been writing them posts about this problem and asking when they are going to fix it for 8 months, and yet they did not give me an estimate time frame for fixing this i...

replace the "." with a ","

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"Me" is better than "You"

"Using" or "With"

"To" and "From" missing

Web resources about - Open QC 43964 "Edit this report" in webclient does not handle double quotes correctly - embarcadero.dev.qualitycentral