test please ignore

Just testing to see if my user id & password are configured properly.
0
Stephen

"Stephen Boyd" <steve.boyd@amtelecom.net> wrote in message
> Just testing to see if my user id & password are configured properly.

Looks like it is ;)
0
Jamie

This is only a test
Please post to the test forum news.test_messages Thanks A. Yvonne Graber wrote: ...

test: please ignore this.
test ...

test, please ignore
test, please ignore ...

test please ignore!!!

PLEASE everyone test test test...
Gang... I am tied up with the podcast this morning/early-afternoon... After which time I will gleefully, and with a great deal of anxious curiosity, plow into the apparent disaster created by the most recent DNSSEC update to find out what's going on. In the meantime, the MORE FEEDBACK we can assemble about this, the better. It will be MUCH BETTER to known as much as possible about the consequences of this change as soon as possible, rather than to have additional "...whoops, and this too..." stuff dribbling out from people who didn't try this one. So P...

test-please ignore
testing posting to this group Dan wrote: > testing posting to this group There is a group on this server, mozilla.test, where you can test away, and no one will complain. Lee Leonidas Jones wrote: > Dan wrote: >> testing posting to this group > > There is a group on this server, mozilla.test, where you can test away, > and no one will complain. > > Lee Ture, Lee, but will that test to verify that he can post to THIS group? NOT. -- Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net Ron Hunter wrote: > Leonidas Jones wrote: >> Dan wrote: ...

test
test ...

test
I've been getting "not a valid newsgroup" when trying to post. This is just a test to see if it is working now. nope, you failed the test. your family is now paying the price. -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not officially monitor these forums. Enhancemen...

test, please ignore
Given my recent successes in getting any response to questions I pose here, I'm trying a new strategy. Why do I see this failure. It makes little sense: $ ./perl TEST ../lib/Test/Simple/t/sort_bug.t t/../lib/Test/Simple/t/sort_bug....ok All tests successful. u=0.01 s=0.01 cu=0.43 cs=0.02 scripts=1 tests=2 but $ ./perl harness ../lib/Test/Simple/t/sort_bug.t .../lib/Test/Simple/t/sort_bug....Out of memory! Callback called exit at ../lib/Test/Simple/t/sort_bug.t line 56. .../lib/Test/Simple/t/sort_bug....dubious Test ret...

test
test ...

Test
One line test message body. ...

test-please ignore
This is a test, please ignore ...

test please ignore.

test...please ignore
Testing new Outlook Express setup. Please ignore Mark Kusma ...

Web resources about - test please ignore - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

GOP Debate Will Be Smaller But Hotter
CHARLESTON, S.C.The Republican debate stage may be smaller Thursday night, but it figures to be as heated as ever. Just four weeks have passed ...

Turkey alleges PKK bomb 'kills six' in Diyarbakir
Six people were killed, including three children, and 39 wounded Thursday in a car bomb attack blamed on Kurdish militants that ripped through ...

'Shared iPad' in Apple's iOS 9.3 update is a big deal
Apple this week offered a preview of features in the upcoming release of iOS 9.3 . Those features include a range of consumer enhancements, including ...

US, Iran forge new relationship as nuke deal advances
WASHINGTON (AP) — For diplomats from countries without diplomatic relations, Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad ...

Robot Wars returns to BBC Two
Robot Wars is one of those classic shows that fans of robots, remote controlled devices, DIY, and flailing death machines always wanted. The ...

Co-Star Of David Bowie’s 1983 Song ‘China Girl’ Recalls Her Time With The Late Star: ‘He Was Beautiful’ ...
Amid the voluminous tributes and reminiscences regarding recently departed rock icon David Bowie, few are more candid and touching than the fond ...

Google's Now Launcher Finally Forces Every Icon To Be the Same Size
Android app developers don’t always play by the rules when it comes to icon size, which can leave the home screen looking a bit of mess. But ...

For Al Jazeera America, no endless flow of oil money
CBS News For Al Jazeera America, no endless flow of oil money CBS News Back in July 2013, a barrel of oil was selling for around $98 in the ...

GoPro to slash workforce by 7pc
GoPro is to cut 7pc of its staff following weak sales over the Christmas period, sending shares into freefall

El Chapo Got Caught. So What?
All across America last weekend, panicked drug users rushed to their dealers to stock up on marijuana, heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine for ...