Indy 10 with Delphi 2010

I have been trying to figure out why my shift away from Delphi 6 and Indy 10 suddenly causes problems with my application.

Indy developed further and is now in a release > 10.5 (Tiburon)...and the relase shipped with Delphi 2010 is buggy with repsect to using idFTP and downloading binary-files ex. ZIP.files.

Everything worked fine in Delphi 6.

I have now been reading the good answers given on this forum about shifting to Tiburon. But as I see it its stil in a transistion (nightly updates). And the insllation is for the very few...

My question is there a version of Indy stil downloable with the features before Tiburon with out the bug in idFTP?
0
Claus

<Claus Moeller> wrote in message news:297176@forums.embarcadero.com...

> Indy developed further and is now in a release > 10.5 (Tiburon)...

10.5.8, to be specific.  The Tiburon branch has recently been merged into
the Trunk and will no longer be developed in (see my earlier announcement
today).

> the relase shipped with Delphi 2010 is buggy with repsect
> to using idFTP and downloading binary-files ex. ZIP.files.

The version of Indy 10 that shipped with D2010 has no known bug of that
nature.

> I have now been reading the good answers given on this forum about
> shifting to Tiburon. But as I see it its stil in a transistion (nightly
> updates).

So was the release that shipped with D2010.  That was a Tiburon snapshot.

> is there a version of Indy stil downloable with the features before
> Tiburon

No.

> with out the bug in idFTP?

What is the actual bug?  Please be more specific.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

migrating from Delphi 6 With Indy 10 to XE7 with Indy 10
I updated the original Indy in D6 to version 10 several years ago. Now I want to migrate my application from D6 to XE7 and would like some feedback on the best route to take. I usually send data using readln and writeln statements. The data is typically XML format. Since migrating to XE7 will include potential unicode data what is the best approach to take when reading and writing data? Will writeln and readln work in these cases or should I be using a different strategy to send unicode data between the tidtcpclient and tidtcpserver applications? al wrote: > I usually send data ...

OpenSSL Libraries for Indy 10 in Delphi 2010
Hi All, I am not able to load OpenSSL libraries (libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll) in Delphi 2010 using Indy 10. Below is the list of functions not getting load, DES_set_odd_parity DES_set_key DES_ecb_encrypt CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data SSL_COMP_get_compression_methods EVP_MD_CTX_init EVP_DigestInit_ex EVP_DigestFinal_ex EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup please advice. Also can anyone share the link to download latest/compatible OpenSSL libraries. Thanks. -- Thanks, Nilesh (Delphi Developer) <Nilesh Ghade> wrote in message news:286582@forums.embarcadero.com... > I am not a...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Indy 10, TIdWebDAV & ownCloud in Delphi 2010 [Edit]
Hi everybody! It's the first time I try to develop an application that uses an ownCloud repository. As a first try, I put down a TIdWebDav component on a form, called connect method to server and then disconnect. All right up to here. In few words, what I have to do is: - Connect and authenticate (basic authentication, username and password, even in clear) - Get files/folders list (even subfolders of course) - Download a file by full name - Upload a file to specified position - Disconnect Unfortunately, I can't find any help on the web about TIdWebDAV's methods, or e...

Indy 10 / Tiburon / Latest SVN / Delphi 2010 Warnings
Hi, When compiling Indy 10 (Tiburon) latest SVN under Delphi 2010, a few warning are popping up. No real problem here, just a fyi. Checking project dependencies... Building IndySystem140.dproj (Debug configuration) Building IndyCore140.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Warning] IdThread.pas(336): W1000 Symbol 'Suspend' is deprecated [DCC Warning] IdThread.pas(473): W1000 Symbol 'Resume' is deprecated [DCC Warning] IdSchedulerOfThreadPool.pas(166): W1000 Symbol 'Resume' is deprecated [DCC Warning] IdSchedulerOfThreadPool.pas(184): W1000 Symbol 'Resume&...

delphi 7 Indy 9 and Indy 10
Hi, I can upgrade to indy 10 in delphi 7. But I have discover that indy 9 and Indy 10 have some different properties, so i had to change my old programs that were made in indy 9 to upgrade it to new version, but it is a long work. So I want to know if it is possible to install in the same delphi 7 both versions indy 10 and indy 9. I have tried to do it but i received a error message: Cannot load package 'IndySystem70'. It contains unit 'IdWinSock2', which is also contained in package 'Indy70'. Some can give me ideas or a link to read how to install both versi...

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Web resources about - Indy 10 with Delphi 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Domestic firms eye Delphi
BizChina offers latest business and market information of China, online updates of 17 industries, investment guides, business events and industry ...

Official: Verizon's Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi now on sale for $250
Filed under: Technology Partnering with Verizon Wireless, Delphi Automotive has released its Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi product that allows ...