forward with a GCI to an URL

Hi,
I'm using Tpageproducer in a simple cgi to return a html page. There
are 2 ways to specify this html. Put the html directly in the property
or refer to a html file '.../webpage/example.html'.
Is there a way that I can put in a url link (like: 'www.example.com')
and that my program directly goes to this page.
Perhaps with another component?

Thanks,

Emiel
0
anthony

Hi

If you want to redirect user to other site you can use java script:

<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function redir(){window.location = "http://www.google.com"}
</script>
</head>
If you are not redirected follow this link <a href="http://www.google.com">http://www.google.com</a>

to have other site content on your site you can use frames or iframes:
<iframe height="100%" width="100%" src="http://www.google.com" scrolling="auto" />

but if you want to keep templates on site you must download it first
see URLDownloadToFile Api for that

> {quote:title=anthony jacqmain wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
> I'm using Tpageproducer in a simple cgi to return a html page. There
> are 2 ways to specify this html. Put the html directly in the property
> or refer to a html file '.../webpage/example.html'.
> Is there a way that I can put in a url link (like: 'www.example.com')
> and that my program directly goes to this page.
> Perhaps with another component?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Emiel
0
Werewolf

URL forwarding
Can I & how do I setup DNS to do a URL forward? I need to redirect my internal users to a specific (external) URL if they only put the server name in. Thanks DNS (in any flavor) does not do URLs. It only translates host names to IP addresses and vice versa. But maybe if you provide exact details of what you are trying to do, we can still find a way to get there. bd NSC Volunteer SysOp ...

Forwarding URL
When I forward a link to our intranet page to view a document, an additional "http://" is added to the front of the link, rendering the page inaccessible. (Ex: http://http://xxxxxxx.) Recipient receives a "Page cannot be displayed" because system is trying to connect to only the first "http://" and not the entire URL. However, there are some people who receive it okay. This just started two days ago. I had been able to forward the Intranet URL with no problems up until then, and our home office indicates no procedures have changed. We are usi...

[url][/url]
I want to use this function [url][/url] when posting a link in my guestbook, the code is not working fully, thats why I want you to help me out with the last bit. Thanks As an example, when I want to post a link I save [url]http://www.asp.net[/url] this in the database. Then when the guestbook is getting it from the database I want it to replace it to a link. But something is wrong with the code.....can you help please. RS("post").Replace("[url","<a target=""_blank"" href=").Replace("[/url","</a").Replace(&q...

URL Forwarding with cloaking,,,
I have setup URL forwarding with cloaking on my domain name but have found the login page will not work on DNN 3.0.10. Any idea's on how fix this. the url is: http://www.cfx.co.nz Sorry off topic. Wab The login is loading for me. If this is still an issue, try moving to 3.0.11. Next, it might be friendly URL's, not sure exactly what you are doing here. Chris Paterra Hi there, I have turn Friendly URL's off but still to no avail. What I'm trying to do is log into the website. If you login using the following profile you will see what I mean user: test pwd...

NES URL forwarding
Trying to get it working following http://www.novell.com/documentation/lg/nw6p/adminenu/data/a2fesyp.html I have it set to forward to fixed URL, but after server restart going to the page that is supposed to forward I get 404 Any ideas? Thanks Seb Sebastian, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.j...

404
Hi Folks, Does anyone know of a module that will allow me to have a look up of obsolete URLs that need to be redirected to new URLs for a specific portal ID? Thanks, Wylie ...

Url Forwarding Problem
Hi All, I have an ASP.NET appication running on http://xx.xxx.xxxx.xx/aspApplication and I have a domain http://www.mydomain.com registered at godaddy.com for this application.I have setup domain forwarding at goDaddy.com to forward to http://xx.xxx.xxxx.xx/aspApplication. I am using Forms Authentication on the application.Now the problem i am facing is , when i login to the application through http://xx.xxx.xxxx.xx/aspApplication everything works fine and get authenticated and logged in. But when I login in through http://www.mydomain.com , the cookie gets blocked an...

forward with a cgi to an url page
Hi, I'm using Tpageproducer in a simple cgi to return a html page. There are 2 ways to specify this html. Put the html directly in the property or refer to a html file '.../webpage/example.html'. Is there a way that I can put in a url link (like: 'www.example.com') and that my program directly goes to this page. Perhaps with another component? Thanks, Emiel ...

webaccess url forwarding question
Hello. Recently I moved hosting of the company's website to another server with a different IP address. When someone accessed http://www.a.com a generic page would show. A link on the page redirected users to the GW Webaccess Login page. I would like to have the new DNS pointer to call the Webaccess Login page as the default. I have a new DNS entry for http://webmail.a.com but it still opens the original page. What is the best way for me to have the DNS pointer to open the Webaccess Login page? I am guessing I need to replace the current index.html with a GW page but cannot ...

DNS & URL forwarding...
Can I & how do I setup DNS to do a URL forward? Jody, you may want to post to the DNS-DHCP newsgroup instead ... Peter Novell Product Support Forum 'NDS/eDirectory Rules!' oops... Not thinking. Thanks. "Peter Kuo" <Peter@Novell.Product.Support.Forums> wrote in message news:VA.00000046.0dbd97b9@aopen3ghza... > Jody, > > you may want to post to the DNS-DHCP newsgroup instead ... > > > > > Peter > Novell Product Support Forum > 'NDS/eDirectory Rules!' > > ...

url forwarding and forms auth
I have an issue. I have a site www.site1.com that is hosted by company A. site1 uses forms auth and it works fine. I have another domain (www.site2.com) that is hosted by company B. site 2 all it does is  to point to site1. The authentication fails when I attempt to log in as site 2. I assume it is because of different domains. what would it be the solution? any insight will be appreciated. Thanks,  JR  Hi For security constraints, it's difficult to pass user auth cookie between web applications on multiple domains which do not share the same parent domain,(Unless ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

delphi.internet.winsock
I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version and was getting... delphi.internet.winsock - group not available. The server is throwing HTTP Status 500. Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups. Many other groups seem ok. -- Ray El 02/02/2014 8:05, Raymond Alexander escribió: > I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version > and was getting... > > delphi.internet.winsock - group not available. > > The server is throwing HTTP Status 500. > > Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups. ...

gw ssl forwarding from servlet url
I have found a document explaining how to redirect the GW webaccess index page to https: I am looking for a way to automatically redirect the http://servername/servlet/webacc page to change to https. Is there a way in NES to do this? I have been trying to do so with the URL forwarding without much success. Thank you An I don't know of any way to do this, because if you redirect http://<server>/servlet/webacc to https://<server>/servlet/webacc, you will go into a nasty endless redirection loop. -- Jim NSC Sysop ...

Web resources about - forward with a GCI to an URL - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Forward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vorwärts! ("Forward!"), a radical paper in German published from Paris in 1844, covering topics of art, science, theater, music, literature and ...

NT mandatory access agreements between mining and pastoral industries a "major leap forward"
Mandatory land access agreements between exploration companies and NT landholders praised as step forward.

"The hardest part for me is there's really nothing I can look forward to, nothing I can build toward." ...
"So where is the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know, so that's been hard... I think I've achieved a lot, and if that's all it entails, ...

One of Apple's biggest success stories just took an important step forward
Apple has followed through on a promise made back in June and released its Swift programming language to the developer community as open source. ...

US Government Moves Forward With California Desert Renewable Energy Plan
... Secretary for Natural Resources John Laird, revealed the Final Environmental Impact Statement (PDF) that [&hellip US Government Moves Forward ...

Investors look forward to a better year for oil
After a year of bearish price forecasts, a large number of investors are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel for the oil price ...

Christmas Pic ’12/24′ Moves Forward With ZAG Joining 1492 & Ocean Blue
Family entertainment company ZAG is joining Chris Columbus ’ 1492 Pictures and Ocean Blue Entertainment to finance and produce the live-action/hybrid ...

IBM's SystemML Moves Forward as Apache Incubator Project
SystemML, a machine learning algorithm translator from IBM Research, has been accepted as an Apache incubator project.

Janet Yellen says ‘looking forward’ to day of rate hike
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said on Wednesday she was "looking forward" to a U.S. interest rate hike that will be seen as a testament ...

Fashion To Look Forward To Come Spring 2016
The buying director of Matchesfashion.com clues us in on what will be big next season