Delphi 2009 - incompatibile with 2006 - sending email

Hi

I was working on D2006 for a long time. I made a litle email client using INDY. When I open this projekt on new D2009 sending function won't work. The program become frozen on line "SMTP.Send(MailMessage);"
Do you know what I have to do?

Here is this function:

function sendus(const typ,kn,tresc:pchar): boolean; stdcall;
var
  smtp: tidsmtp;
  MailMessage: TIdMessage;
  ssl: tIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL;
begin
  result := true;

  ssl:= tIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL.create;
  MailMessage := TIdMessage.Create;
  smtp := tidsmtp.Create;

  ssl.SSLOptions.Method := sslvTLSv1;

    SMTP.Host := GetSMTPHost;
    SMTP.Port := GetSMTPPort;
    smtp.Username := GetSendAcc;
    MailMessage.Recipients.EMailAddresses := GetEMail;

  smtp.IOHandler := ssl;
  smtp.UseTLS := utUseRequireTLS;
  smtp.Password := 'krostanaczole';
  //setup mail message
  MailMessage.From.Address := kn;
  mailmessage.Date := date;
  MailMessage.Subject := typ;
  MailMessage.Body.Text := tresc;
  //send mail
  try
    try
      SMTP.Connect;
      if smtp.Connected then
        SMTP.Send(MailMessage); <- frezz
    except
      result := false;
    end;
  finally
    if SMTP.Connected then SMTP.Disconnect;
    smtp.Free;
    MailMessage.Free;
    ssl.Free;
  end;
end;
0
Jakub

<Jakub Wrzecionkowski> wrote in message news:108408@forums.codegear.com...

> I was working on D2006 for a long time. I made a litle email client using
> INDY.
> When I open this projekt on new D2009 sending function won't work.

You need to be more specific.  What exactly is not working for you?

> The program become frozen on line "SMTP.Send(MailMessage);"
> Do you know what I have to do?

You have not provided enough details to diagnose the problem.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Importing Delphi 2009 project in Delphi 2006
I've been using Delphi 2006 for a while and have never really felt the need to upgrade to a newer release given the expense. I'm looking at taking over on a project from someone else who developed it in Delphi 2009. The only code incompatibilities he can think of is some of the Unicode changes that were introduced after D2006 but that should be fairly easy to fix. My main concern is whether or not a project that was created in Delphi 2009 can even be *opened* in Delphi 2006. I don't know how file exte nsions or formats have changed between the two versions. Can anyone give me...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby ...

Can delphi 2009 and delphi 7 be on the same computer?
Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same computer or will they interfer with each other? I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) when installing 2009? Lorne Anderson wrote: > Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same > computer or will they interfer with each other? > > I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) > when installing 2009? It works fine. You usually want to install the older version first. As for folders, the root folde...

Web resources about - Delphi 2009 - incompatibile with 2006 - sending email - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Dichiarazione di Bruxelles 2012
... d’Espressione, le Libertà Civili e i Diritti Umani; Afffermando il fatto irrefutabile che la Sharia cosí com’é definita ed applicata é incompatibile ...

San Giuliano Terme - Cenni Storici del territorio del Bagno del Monte Pisano
Storia e testimonianze del territorio dei bagni di Pisa detto Vecchio Bagno del Monte Pisano

Editoria: Belpietro; Strasburgo, no carcere cronisti
Editoria: Belpietro; Strasburgo, no carcere cronisti, Prigione quasi sempre incompatibile con libertà espressione, , 10. Altre news, Ansa

Il nemico che trattiamo da amico
L'Europa in guerra il nemico ce l'ha in casa. E Churchill disse: verseremo lacrime e sangue

Blanc: Addio Motta. Sirigu? Vedremo...
Il tecnico del Psg apre alla cessione dei due italiani

Corte costituzionale della Repubblica italiana
Costituzione della Repubblica italiana Titolo VI - Garanzie costituzionali Sezione I - La Corte costituzionale Art. 134. La Corte costituzionale ...

Cosa non dire a una madre che lavora
Mi ha sorpreso sentire cosa dicono persone benintenzionate e generalmente cortesi alle madri che non stanno tutto il tempo a casa con i loro ...

Se lItalia abbraccia lislam è tutta colpa della Chiesa
Lo sapevate che sono circa 70 mila i musulmani con cittadinanza italiana? Lo sapevate che complessivamente in Italia i musulmani sono circa 1.583.000 ...

Lelio Luttazzi è nella Hit Parade
«Lelio Luttazzi presenta: Hiiit Pareeeeid», e i ragazzini di fine Anni '60, primi '70, correvano a casa a sentire la radio, i più temerari si ...