XE5 cannot import WSDL of a Delphi XE5 created Web service [Edit]

I solved it, and it was a silly question.

Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Feb 26, 2014 4:18 AM
0
Gurkan

My Imported WSDL Has no interface
Regards. I imported an Wsdl file with the importer, but the created unit has no interface for web Service calls like the example: ZIPCodeWorldUS_WebServiceSoap = interface(IInvokable) ['{80B3C7A5-EBE9-F879-5ECA-5664FF92CDAD}'] function ZIPCodeWorld_US(const ZIPCode: WideString; const LICENSE: WideString): ZIPCODEWORLD_US; stdcall; end; This unit has just classes definitions and implementation but I dont know How can I call the service method. I think the wsdl has some special format or definition. Can some one tell me how can I call the method? The wsdl file is:...

android service application on Delphi XE5 [Edit]
Is it possible to develop "android service application(backround)" on delphi xe5 ? if possible, how to ? Thanks. Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:40 AM Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:45 AM ...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Importing Delphi Web Services into Java, error 'unknown soapaction' [Edit]
the error is 'unknown soapaction"http://namedspace/AddEmp"' AddEmp is a method. I gave JAVAer the wsdllocation 'http://ip:8080/soap/IintfServer'. but he call the method - AddEmp show the error above. Please help me.THX.Checked All kinds of material,but no way. my problem or his? Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 2:53 AM Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 2:54 AM Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 6:56 PM > {quote:title=Fan Kaiyi wrote:}{quote} > the error is 'unknown soapaction"http://namedspace/AddEmp"' AddEmp is a...

Delphi-created web service returns 'Unable to load WSDL file/location'
I created a web service in Delphi 2009 and set it up on a site hosted by IIS. Whenever I try to use the service or even if I try to use the WSDL importer in Delphi, I get this message: Unable to load WSDL File/Location: http://activate.buckstalker.com/isapi/buckactivationservice.dll?WSDL. Error [End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'META'. Line: 22 </head><body><table class="MainBkgnd" bo]. If I open the service in a browser window and view the source, this is the start of the HTML: <html><head><META name="servi...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) ...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Creating REST web services with Delphi
Are you creating REST web services with Delphi? If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components? I could not find any articles or posts on the web about this. Thanks -- Erick Sasse Erick Sasse wrote: > Are you creating REST web services with Delphi? > If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components? > Marco Cantu would be a good person to ask. He talked to us about REST. -- - Eduardo In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. -- Jan L.A. van de Snepcheut Eduardo A. Salgado OneDomain, Inc. eas...

Web Service not import in Delphi XE6
*Web Service Adress :* https://medula.sgk.gov.tr/medula/hastane/sevkIslemleriWS?wsdl II tried the following platforms.: Visual Studio, SoapUI, Storm. Running smoothly. But I'm getting error.with XE6! When I save to XML and replace schema location to HTTPS then web service import working. How can I solve this problem. ...

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

Web resources about - XE5 cannot import WSDL of a Delphi XE5 created Web service [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Runs created - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With regard to an offensive player, the first key question is how many runs have resulted from what he has done with the bat and on the basepaths. ...

Lexus Promotes 2014 Lexus IS With #LexusInstafilm, Created With Photos By Instagram Users
... in Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., to promote the 2014 Lexus IS in a unique way by creating what it called “the first collaboratively created ...

I am Colin's mom, I created this page... - Happy Birthday Colin - Facebook
I am Colin's mom, I created this page for my amazing, wonderful, challenging son who is about to turn 11 on March 9th. Because of Colin's disabilities,... ...

Facebook allows targeting on page-created events
... to have a ladies’ night event, they could properly target so only women could see the event page. This capability is only for events created ...

PDF (file format) : How was the PDF format created?
Answer (1 of 6): I was there for the whole thing. It was the 90's and Adobe was doing well. In addition to the Systems department which handled ...

DrawTo - Send and receive drawings seeing as they are created on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about DrawTo - Send and receive drawings seeing as they are created. ...

The iconic statue of a knotted gun barrel outside U.N. headquarters was created by Swedish artist Fredrik ...
Rights Groups Warn Against Diluted Arms Trade Treaty By Tressia Boukhors UNITED NATIONS, Feb 18, 2012 (IPS) - After a week of tense negotiations, ...

Bad News Barrett Interview: Cody Rhodes created my gimmick, will BNB win the WWE title? more - YouTube ...
twitter.com/ChrisVanVliet 3-time Emmy winning Entertainment Reporter Chris Van Vliet from CBS-19 chats with Bad News Barrett in Cleveland. He ...

IMF warns GCC countries of $175 billion hole created by falling oil prices
The IMF believes that lower oil prices could knock nearly 1 percentage point off economic growth rates in GCC countries.