Running Delphi SoapServer on Linux using Wine

Has anyone managed to run a Delphi SoapServer on a Linux using wine?

Last time I tried I was getting some OLE errors.

Sandeep
0
Sandeep

Delphi IDE running on Linux using WINE
Hi, I have recently retested the Delphi IDE on WINE and was surprised that it actually worked (there are issues however). Since I'd really like to use Delphi outside a VM on my Linux system, I decided to invest some time into this. I have now become the official maintainer of Delphi in the WINE appdb: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=42 Any other test results are welcome, I'm going to test all the Delphi versions I have access to in the near future. So far I know that Delphi XE3 and Delphi XE7 work. The installation is not strai...

Delphi IDE running on Linux / WINE
Hi, I have recently retested the Delphi IDE on WINE and was surprised that it actually worked (there are issues however). Since I'd really like to use Delphi outside a VM on my Linux system, I decided to invest some time into this and have now become the official maintainer of Delphi in the WINE appdb: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=42 Any other test results are welcome, I'm going to test all the Delphi versions I have access to in the near future. So far I know that Delphi XE3 and Delphi XE7 work. The installation is not straigh...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Delphi 64bit versus Delphi Mac/Linux
interesting comments... http://www.deltics.co.nz/blog/?p=452 "Ralf Stocker" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:127800@forums.codegear.com... > interesting comments... > http://www.deltics.co.nz/blog/?p=452 A very small fraction of Delphi users actually need the memory access of 64 bit, and 32 bit apps will work the same on x64 anyway. A small fraction of Delphi users actually need cross-platform support. I'm not sure if having either first will 'save' Delphi from the 'traditional' tools for each platform (VS, Cocoa, Eclipse, et...

To use or not to use Delphi

Cannot use Microsoft Excel when a Delphi application that uses automat. run [Edit]
Dear all, I built an application that connect to an Excel file using a OleObject: Excel := CreateOleObject('Excel.Application'); LCID := GetUserDefaultLCID; all works fine but I cannot use Microsoft Excel externally when my application is running. If I try to open another xls file, Excel tries to open the file in my Delphi application in read only mode. It does not even show it properly but opens a weir transparent application. I just want to be able to use Excel externally and I'd like the instance opened by my Delphi application to be independent from other Exc...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi IDE on Linux / WINE
Hi, I took some time to test Delphi XE3 and XE7 on Linux / WINE and was surprised that it works (with some issues). The installation is also not straight forward, but I have written a How-to on appdb.winehq.org: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=32440 (see the Installation How-to at the bottom) I'm going to test for all Delphi versions that I have access to in the near future. You can see the debugger in action here: :) http://postimg.org/image/o77zhkadn/ -- Regards Jens Mühlenhoff - ACCURATA Informationssysteme GmbH ...

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Delphi IDE on Linux / WINE #2
Hi, I took some time to test Delphi XE3 and XE7 on Linux / WINE and was surprised that it works (with some issues). The installation is also not straight forward, but I have written a How-to on appdb.winehq.org: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=32440 (see the Installation How-to at the bottom) I'm going to test for all Delphi versions that I have access to in the near future. You can see the debugger in action here: :) http://postimg.org/image/o77zhkadn/ -- Regards Jens Mühlenhoff - ACCURATA Informationssysteme GmbH ...

Running PB under Linux using WINE
Has anyone ever attempted this? I know Sybase is not interested in a native version, but the WINE libraries have been used pretty successfully to port some large Win32 apps to Linux (i.e. WordPerfect, CorelDraw, IBM's TopPage, etc.) so I was wondering if any Linux fans out there have actually attempted to do this for any PB app? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Jacek Furmankiewicz STS Systems - http://www.stssystems.com --------------------------------------------------------------------- I suggest you try posting this to the sybase.pub...

Web resources about - Running Delphi SoapServer on Linux using Wine - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

SOAP's Alive: Try the New Native SOAP Extensions for PHP : Page 4
(Page 4): With PHP5, Web services and everybody's favorite open source Web development language are now native pals.

Runnable code for JQuery, Codeigniter, NodeJS, PHP, Python and more - Runnable
Runnable code for dart-vm, express, paypal, google, evernote, everyauth, ejs, rendr, CakePHP, php-mysql, php-facebook, codeigniter, imagemagick, ...

PHP - Amigo's Technical Notes
Posts about PHP written by Amigo

Class Reference - Yii PHP Framework
The class reference contains the detailed description of how to use every class, method, and property in Yii.

Extending class SoapServer (PHP5) for debugging
In one of our large projects the application platform we developed provides a SOAP Service to several external entities (mainly .NET, Java and ...

PHP: Manual Quick Reference
Downloads Documentation Get Involved Help Dutch PHP Conference 2015 Getting Started Introduction A simple tutorial Language Reference Basic syntax ...

[PHP] 擴充 Mantis SOAP API 、處理 DB Query 心得
如此一來,就完成擴充 Mantis SOAP api 的任務了,記得要把 Server 跟 Client 的 SOAP Cache 都必須清掉才會正常,不然 client site 會看到類似的訊息(扣除還沒實作的情況): PHP Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault ...

Developer - Amigo's Technical Notes
Posts about Developer written by Amigo

PHP: Web Services - Manual
Downloads Documentation Get Involved Help Getting Started Introduction A simple tutorial Language Reference Basic syntax Types Variables Constants ...

PHP: Web Services - Manual
Downloads Documentation Get Involved Help CakeFest 2014 - The CakePHP Conference Getting Started Introduction A simple tutorial Language Reference ...