Deploy WebService from Delphi XE2

Hi,

I was develop WebService in RAD Studio XE2 (CGI standalone app) and
after development procedure (copy webservice module and midas.dll)
server raise me an error:

--
Sasa Mihajlovic
---

HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension
configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file
should be downloaded, add a MIME map.

Module	StaticFileModule
Notification	ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler	StaticFile
Error Code	0x80070032
Requested URL	http://www.msdaio.com:80/WSRegister
Physical Path	D:\INETPUB\VHOSTS\msdaio.com\httpdocs\WSRegister
Logon Method	Anonymous
Logon User	Anonymous

--
Sasa Mihajlovic
---
Life is to short to be boring, keep smiling...
0
Sasa
9/15/2012 11:09:39 AM
Hi Sasa,

CGI is now considered inefficient and unsafe technology, so it's by
default disabled. Are you using IIS 6.0 or &.0/7.5?

Would you consider using Indy client instead of CGI?

On 15/09/2012 12:09, Sasa Mihajlovic wrote:
> HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
> The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension
> configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file
> should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
>
> Module	StaticFileModule
> Notification	ExecuteRequestHandler
> Handler	StaticFile
> Error Code	0x80070032
> Requested URL	http://www.msdaio.com:80/WSRegister
> Physical Path	D:\INETPUB\VHOSTS\msdaio.com\httpdocs\WSRegister
> Logon Method	Anonymous
> Logon User	Anonymous

0
Kris
9/20/2012 7:30:43 PM
Hi Kris,

I'm using CGI Standalone scenario from RAD Studio, without Indy just
service with db connection. If you have any tip how to solve this or
what to use for webservices in Delphi please say it. I have windows
hosting on IIS 7.5 Plesk 10.4.4 and .Net 4.0.

Thanks in advance...

>Kris Golko has brought this to us :
> Hi Sasa,
>
> CGI is now considered inefficient and unsafe technology, so it's by
> default disabled. Are you using IIS 6.0 or &.0/7.5?
>
> Would you consider using Indy client instead of CGI?
>
> On 15/09/2012 12:09, Sasa Mihajlovic wrote:

--
Sasa Mihajlovic
---
Life is to short to be boring, keep smiling...
0
Sasa
9/21/2012 6:25:25 AM
Hi Sasa,

You would need to do soething like this:
chee-yang.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/configure-windows-7-iis7-for-isapi-dll.html

BTW. The version of .Net Framework is not relevant, as you're not using
..Net Framework.

Thanks

On 21/09/2012 07:25, Sasa Mihajlovic wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> I'm using CGI Standalone scenario from RAD Studio, without Indy just
> service with db connection. If you have any tip how to solve this or
> what to use for webservices in Delphi please say it. I have windows
> hosting on IIS 7.5 Plesk 10.4.4 and .Net 4.0.
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
>> Kris Golko has brought this to us :
>> Hi Sasa,
>>
>> CGI is now considered inefficient and unsafe technology, so it's by
>> default disabled. Are you using IIS 6.0 or&.0/7.5?
>>
>> Would you consider using Indy client instead of CGI?
>>
>> On 15/09/2012 12:09, Sasa Mihajlovic wrote:

0
Kris

Delphi Webservice
Hello, I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows: 1) I have some fastreport files on the server 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this. 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also. How to call this report from Client...

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi Webservices Application
I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a server on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved content of invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects text/xml" when I call a function on the server. I don't get this error if both the server and client are running under windows xp. I have compiled both the client and server on windows XP with Delphi 7. What could be the cause of the error? Pier Pier Nardin wrote: > I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a > server on windows s...

Deploying website and webservice/ Dynamically calling a webservice
hai all,i have a website and webservice on my local machine, everythings works fine. now how I ll deploy this to live. I have already copied my website and webservice to the  server and had made the virtual directory. 1. Now how i will set web reference to the webservice.2. i manage a few constants in web.config. can i put a app key in web.config which has a value as webservice path and dynamically call the webservice. i am trying to deploy a website/webservice for first time. so this question may be the most basic one, but plz do considerwarm regards  You'll have to pro...

Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ?
The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi 5-2009. Thanks in advance lior ilan wrote: > The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi > 5-2009. > Thanks in advance It is, if you look in the forums mentioned in that website http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/ http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/message/3639 Regards Olivier ...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Delphi Webservices application #2
I have written a CGI webserver and client with Delphi 7 that work fine in windows XP, but not in windows server 2003. When I type the server's address into internet explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, I can read them on another XP machine. So, I tried writing the server as an ASAPI dll. I can now read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, the client application does not work with the ASAPI server. I get the following error: "Received content of inval...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE2 paint order change
Hello all, I have a program here that does some very specific work in the paint handlers and requires that the controls are painted from bottom to top. This worked just fine under Delphi 2007 but now that we have migrated to Delphi XE2, it no longer works. Tracing the paint order, we discovered that there are cases when the bottom most component (the form for instance) is drawn last instead of first, which means that the painting code we do in the program gets a black area for the bottom most control instead of its background. This was observed with D2007 and DXE2 on the same c...

Delphi 2007

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

How to deploy a webservice Into IIS when that webservice is connected to MSsql in the back end
Hi , I created a webservice which consists of several webmethods and that webservice is connected to SQL through connection string but when i tried to deploy it to IIS its not happening Please help me with the process of deploying Naveen.... You need to give a bit more information about what is "not happening".  Is your web service returning an exception?  What type of exception?  What is your configuration?  etc. Here are some things to try: Have a look at the identity that your app pool is running under in IIS.  It is probably n...

Web resources about - Deploy WebService from Delphi XE2 - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...