Delphi 2007 - Webservice Namespace

Hello,

I have a problem, I think Delphi generates the body of a request false.

[code]
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <sucheStrasseByPLZPattern xmlns="http://lallaaallaaaa.info">
      <pattern>
        <hausnummer xmlns=""/>
        <ort xmlns=""/>
        <ortteil xmlns=""/>
        <plz xmlns="">03048</plz>
        <strasse xmlns="">Kiefer</strasse>
        <zone xmlns=""/>
      </pattern>
    </sucheStrasseByPLZPattern>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
[code]

<pattern> don't have a namespace. I can't understand, why Delphi knows that <hausnummer> and so on doesn't have a namespace?
Who can help me?

Greets,
Romy
0
Romy

Hello,

> I have a problem, I think Delphi generates the body of a request false.
>
> [code]
>  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
>    <sucheStrasseByPLZPattern xmlns="http://lallaaallaaaa.info">
>      <pattern>
>        <hausnummer xmlns=""/>
>        <ort xmlns=""/>
>        <ortteil xmlns=""/>
>        <plz xmlns="">03048</plz>
>        <strasse xmlns="">Kiefer</strasse>
>        <zone xmlns=""/>
>      </pattern>
>    </sucheStrasseByPLZPattern>
>  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
> [code]
>
> <pattern> don't have a namespace. I can't understand, why Delphi knows
> that <hausnummer> and so on doesn't have a namespace?
> Who can help me?

<pattern> is in the same namespace as the <sucheStrasseByPLZPattern >
element because it's a child element and the parent declared a default
namespace that was not overridden. If we wanted to change the namespace of
<pattern> we would register that information via a call to RegisterParamInfo
as in:

{code}
  InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(BASE), 'sucheStrasseByPLZPattern',
'pattern', '',
                                                    '[Namespace="<namespace_of_pattern>"]',
0);
{code}

<hausnummer xmlns=""/> is not in any namespace, because it is marked as
unqualified - if you look at the property you'll probably see IS_UNQL on its
index, as in:

{code}
zuerszone = class(TRemotable)
    // ...
    property hausnummer: WideString  Index (IS_NLBL or IS_UNQL) read
Fhausnummer write Fhausnummer;
{code}

If you remove the IS_UNQL then it will be in the namespace of <pattern>. If
you wanted it in a specific namespace then you would do so via a call to

{code}
   RemClassRegistry.RegisterExternalPropName(TypeInfo(zuerszone),
'hausnummer', [Namespace="<namespace of hausnummer>"]);
{code}

(You can also use IS_REF with a strong alias type).

That said, in the ideal world you should not have to do any of the above:
the WSDL importer should take care of these things based on the schema/wsdl
information. If you're running into a problem whereby the WSDL importer is
not correctly interpreting the schema, please, do let me know. Thank you.

Cheers,

Bruneau

PS: The 2007 WSDL importer has problems with some of the items mentioned and
the API I've listed above were only introduced later to resolve these
issues. I've posted some updates here recently:

   https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=44582&tstart=0
0
Jean
10/20/2010 12:07:13 AM
Dear Bruneau,

I have understand now why pattern and the other properties have different namespace. Thanks.
But I can't influce pattern. Pattern shoult have no namesspace like <hausnummer> and so on.
The best result would be <pattern xmlns="">

Whatever I used of your lines it doesn't change the line <pattern> in the xml.
I tried:

{code}
   InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(BASE), 'sucheStrasseByPLZPattern',  'pattern', '',"",  0);
 {code}

or

{code}
   InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(BASE), 'sucheStrasseByPLZPattern',  'pattern', '',"http://lallaaallaaaa.info",  0);
 {code}

The Result is always the same: <pattern> :-(

I also tried to compile the wsdl-importer new with your update, but it doesn't work. (TWideStrings are unknown)

It's really hard for me to understand all, because I don't understand all in German yet and now I have to understand it in English.
Please be patient with me.

Romy

> [...]
>
> {code}
>    RemClassRegistry.RegisterExternalPropName(TypeInfo(zuerszone),
> 'hausnummer', [Namespace="<namespace of hausnummer>"]);
> {code}
>
> (You can also use IS_REF with a strong alias type).
>
> That said, in the ideal world you should not have to do any of the above:
> the WSDL importer should take care of these things based on the schema/wsdl
> information. If you're running into a problem whereby the WSDL importer is
> not correctly interpreting the schema, please, do let me know. Thank you.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bruneau
>
> PS: The 2007 WSDL importer has problems with some of the items mentioned and
> the API I've listed above were only introduced later to resolve these
> issues. I've posted some updates here recently:

Edited by: Romy Hiller on Oct 20, 2010 4:54 AM
0
Romy
10/20/2010 11:55:28 AM
Hello,

If you want 'pattern' to be unqualified (i.e. not in any namespace) then you
would do something like this:

{code}
  InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(BASE), 'sucheStrasseByPLZPattern',
'pattern', '', '',  IS_UNQL);
{code}

I'm very happy to help tweak whatever the importer generated to get you
working. However, I would also like to find out if the importer generated
the wrong binding: the WSDL/schema clearly describes the namespace of each
element. So, please, fire any information my way if you think that the
binding does not represent what the service described.

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean
10/20/2010 3:58:10 PM
It works.

I tried another ws of the same provider. There was the same problem with the namespace. I think all input variables aren't registered as unqualified.
But with your help I could resolve the problem. :-)

Greets,
Romy
0
Romy

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

is there a Delphi 2007

Code Porting
Hi people, Basically, I am moving an app from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009 which is all great (yeah right!) and I am having a couple of issues with some thirdparty components that we have the source code for. Being that I wanted to make the task as easy as possible, I was able to download the component in Delphi 2007 format. I have now managed to port that to 2009 so it compiles only with warnings and no errors. So all is good at this moment. Now I am trying to install the component into the IDE by using the install menu option from the project manager. This is where I run into errors. ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

What we need to learn as we migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2012
As we prepare to move from Delphi 2007 to the Delphi of next summer/fall, and 64bit some day, we are looking for a list of improvements to Delphi (from IDE to the language) that have been done from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE, as well as any planned ones for the next version. We understand the daunting migration to Unicode that awaits us but know that we have missed some "new and improved" items where we have to get all our developers up to speed on that may not be related to Unicode. So, we will need to plan some training before we jump in. Is there such a list out ...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE2 paint order change
Hello all, I have a program here that does some very specific work in the paint handlers and requires that the controls are painted from bottom to top. This worked just fine under Delphi 2007 but now that we have migrated to Delphi XE2, it no longer works. Tracing the paint order, we discovered that there are cases when the bottom most component (the form for instance) is drawn last instead of first, which means that the painting code we do in the program gets a black area for the bottom most control instead of its background. This was observed with D2007 and DXE2 on the same c...

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

Web resources about - Delphi 2007 - Webservice Namespace - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...