Delphi 2010 TGridPanel row color

Hello,

Is there a way to define a color for a row in a TGridPanel component?

I don't find any 'color' property on the rowcollection / rowitem / controlitem.
0
Utf
2/8/2010 4:48:46 PM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 2 followers. Follow

monty béatrice wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Is there a way to define a color for a row in a TGridPanel component?
>
> I don't find any 'color' property on the rowcollection / rowitem /
> controlitem.

No, the grid only has a common background color for all cells. You can
fake what you want by placing a borderless, client-aligned panel into
each cell, this allows you to set the panel color as needed (but you
have to set the ParentBackground property to false for that to take
effect).

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
use the newsgroup archives :

Thanks!

> {quote:title=Peter Below wrote:}{quote}
> monty béatrice wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >

> > Is there a way to define a color for a row in a TGridPanel component?
> >
> > I don't find any 'color' property on the rowcollection / rowitem /
> > controlitem.
>
> No, the grid only has a common background color for all cells. You can
> fake what you want by placing a borderless, client-aligned panel into
> each cell, this allows you to set the panel color as needed (but you
> have to set the ParentBackground property to false for that to take
> effect).
>
> --
> Peter Below (TeamB)
> Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires),
> use the newsgroup archives :
> http://codenewsfast.com
> http://groups.google.com
0
Utf

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Spreadsheet component for use in Delphi VCL 2010
Good day I have been using the Flexcel component for reading and writing Excel spreadsheets in my Delphi VCL projects for some while and have been very happy. Unfortunately, though, a version for use with Excel 2007 format files (.XLSX) has been promised for years now but just never arrives and I have reached a stage where I just have to update some of my software. Can any body suggest alternatives and comment on their experience with these? I have no objection to buying a component although all my programs are for academic use by myself and colleagues/friends so cheaper would...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Pchar for PansiChar
hello, I use a DLL developed in D7 and not have the same sources. I will use Delphi 2010 and the functions do not work function TkmInitialize(LOGXMLDIR: PChar; TkmByExt: dWord): dWord; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dll'; function TkmCreateStream(FileName: PChar; Var Stream: dWord; Var Error: dWord): PChar; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dll'; function TkmLogEnd(Stream: dWord; MediaDuration, MediaPosition, MediaType: dWord; MediaName: PChar): dWord; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dll'; function TkmIsTkm(FileName: PChar): Bool; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dl...

package conversion from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010
Hello, I am evaluating 2010 to convert a delphi 5 app up. My first task is to convert some custom control packages. My requires statment looks like this: requires vcl50, Vclx50, VclSmp50, Vcldb50, vcljpg50, What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is there documentation that I could look at to help with the conversion process? Thanks.. ...Joe.. joe alaimo wrote: > requires > vcl50, > Vclx50, > VclSmp50, > Vcldb50, > vcljpg50, 140 is the 2010 version. > > What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is t...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 TGridPanel row color - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using