SEPA components for Delphi with Source Code (Delphi 5 - Delphi XE5) [Edit]

Hi all,
in the european union change next year the Bankingformat to the SEPA Format.
All peoples and companies must change the bankingssoftware and the costumer data form acountnummers in the new IBAN and BIC numbers.
See:
http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=211&wgruppe_offen=211
Functions:
- generate SEPA XML'S
- Calc IBAN
- BIC Database (DE,AT and CH)
Questions:
vertrieb@arma-it.de
PS:
Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)
http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=212&wgruppe_offen=212
0
Arno
10/26/2013 7:38:17 PM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.tools
📃 5366 articles.
⭐ 3 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 6296 Views

El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> See:
>
> http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=211&wgruppe_offen=211
I'm interested in your product, but it's difficult to evaluate it if
your web is only in german.

--
Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> PS:
> Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)
Ok, I have seen this notice in the message.
But both XML and SEPA are language and country independent, you can sell
your product to developers of other countries (and not only europeans).
At least if the product does not has code for german-specific laws about
SEPA...

--
Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
0
Jose
10/28/2013 3:26:22 PM
> {quote:title=Jose Luis Rocha wrote:}{quote}
> El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> > PS:
> > Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)
>
> Ok, I have seen this notice in the message.
>
> But both XML and SEPA are language and country independent, you can sell
> your product to developers of other countries (and not only europeans).
> At least if the product does not has code for german-specific laws about
> SEPA...
>

> --
> Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
> http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
The SEPA Componet is for all countries.
The Onlinebankingsoftware is only for German Banks.
I have now update the SEPA Component it Supports now multiplattforms: XE2 and higher MacOSX; XE4 iOS and XE5 Android
0
Arno