Mida Converter - VCL To FireMonkey / iPad with one click !

Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications.

It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder.
VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you can generate a new FireMonkey application with only  a few manual changes required.
Mida is priced modestly costing less than 2 hours of a programmers time, yet can save you weeks or months of effort when converting a VCL to FireMonkey application.

Available for all registered customers the new official version of Mida 3.2

Main features :

 - *XE4 Support* :
 Full support XE4 StyleBook
 Full support XE4 FireMonkey3
 Full support XE4 TFrames
 Support XE4 ListView ( basic support )

 - *New Mobile XE4 support*
Now you can to convert your VCL DeskTop source to Apple iPad ( XE4 - Mida Studio only )

 - *C++ Builder Source code update* ( convert your C++ Code )

 - TSyleBook are now more Optimized ( for XE3/XE4 )

 - Many Raize components

 - Many BusinessSkinForms components

 for more informations Official Site :

http://www.midaconverter.com/
http://www.midaconverter.com/forum
http://www.youtube.com/user/MidaFireMonkey

*Any Screenshot of new Mida 3.2 with iPad support :*
https://www.facebook.com/Mida.FireMonkey
0
Mida

Here is another reliable program that easily convert videos for your iPad and other Apple products.
 http://www.ilikemall.com/how-to/convert-vob-to-mp4-mac.html
It does not need extra codecs.
0
siber

Mida Converter 3.2 Beta
Hi I am pleased to present a fast preview of *Mida Converter 3.2 for XE4 Desktop and XE4 Mobile iOS iPa*d. Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. See any screenshots : http://t.co/40RQFXSJ2E YES ! You can to convert your VCL Desktop application to iPad with Mida Studio and XE4 !! Mida 3.2 Beta ( Pro and Studio ) is already available for all registered customers Mida Team www.midaconverter.com ...

Mida Converter 3.2 Beta
Hi I am pleased to present a fast preview of *Mida Converter 3.2 for XE4 Desktop and XE4 Mobile iOS iPad*. Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. See any screenshots : http://t.co/40RQFXSJ2E YES ! You can to convert your VCL Desktop application to iPad with Mida Studio and XE4 !! Mida 3.2 Beta ( Pro and Studio ) is already available for all registered customers Mida Team www.midaconverter.com ...

click click click
the subject line is a sound that eminates from the harddrive of a laptop (not mine) with xp pro/ntfs unit powers up, unable to access the c drive. same results with a bootable floppy disk. I assume there is nothing else that can be done unless one wants to pay a company to recover the data? "mgwmp" <p.zie@cnn.com> wrote in message news:blv77g$i9q$1@news.grc.com... > the subject line is a sound that eminates from the harddrive of a laptop > (not mine) with xp pro/ntfs > > unit powers up, unable to access the c drive. same results with a bootable >...

Tool (not Delphi) to convert PDF to WMF/EMF
Anyone know of a tool that can make a quality conversion of a PDF document to WMF/EMF images (one per page)? Thank you, Ed Dressel > Anyone know of a tool that can make a quality conversion of a PDF document > to WMF/EMF images (one per page)? I know you didn't ask for a Delphi-component, but the closest I came to a usable solution when I had the same need a coupe of years ago actually was components, sort of: WPTools PDFViewer: http://www.wpcubed.com/products/pdfviewer/index.htm Ottar Holstad wrote: > I know you didn't ask for a Delphi-component, but th...

Click...click...click
I was listening today to a photography podcast at: www.photography.ca/blog and the host Marko described the loss of the hard drive which contained a backup of all his images. He said that one morning he tried to boot up, and the drive just went "click... click... click" but never did anything more, and of course wouldn't boot. Is there a reasonable chance that Spinrite could fix that, or does that behavior indicate a physical problem with the drive head or electronics? Peabody wrote: > I was listening today to a photography podcast at: > > www...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Group of buttons but only one is clicked, uses CSS for clicked ones. How to do get this effectusing AJAX controls.
I am new to AJAX , I have a ASP.NET page with a group of buttons, by default one button has to be shown as clicked, and rest not. If I click other button from the group, it has to be shown as clicked, and rest as not. This means at any given time one button has to be clicked / or selected. There are other Textbox that need to verifyed and process button to go to next page. I am using UpdatePanel for buttons, I have to pass the value associated with each button and for that I do with OnCommand. My hurdel is : How to show the button as clicked without postback as it use ...

Need help/tools to convert Math formula in Delphi
I would appreciate any help, resource or tools/components to be able to convert the following Math formulas in Delphi. Delta E (CIE 1976): http://www.brucelindbloom.com/index.html?Eqn_DeltaE_CIE76.html Delta E (CIE 1994): http://www.brucelindbloom.com/index.html?Eqn_DeltaE_CIE94.html Delta E (CIE 2000): http://www.brucelindbloom.com/index.html?Eqn_DeltaE_CIE2000.html Delta E (CMC): http://www.brucelindbloom.com/index.html?Eqn_DeltaE_CMC.html Thank you in advance. Andy ...

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

one click display one recode
how to do the on click display on recode out of db , we use access Have a look at:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/445z2s49(VS.80).aspx http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/ Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of being a programmer!How to get your Forum Question Answered | Blog | CodeASP.NET...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

Any one having problem clicking on Buttons in Tool bar not working Moz 1.8.a.5
As everyone know I test the nightlies and I have run acroos a problem with nightlies of Mozilla and Firefox based on the 1.8.a.5 Build. if I, click on any button in the personal tool bar , button Highlighs but list does not drop down. once I o this I can not click in any box in a form field such as Bugzilla to set certain items in the form. I have to do a page reload, and I also can only type comments in comment boxes but any boxes that have an arwor to click on to choose an item in a drop down box will not work. This also works on any Firefox nightly based on same code. Th...

Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

Web resources about - Mida Converter - VCL To FireMonkey / iPad with one click ! - embarcadero.delphi.tools

firemonkeys - iMore