MIDA a new Vcl to Firemonkey converter

Hi

I have found a new program (MIDA) for convert automatically DFM and Pas in FMX and pas.

it's GREAT !!!

don't convert all, of course, but it is very useful. I converted a project VCL , 20 forms, and I have spent using a morning instead of a week:)

i was any TMS Pack component in my project and it work fine in FM ( converted in FM component )

from Mida blog :

*Update MIDA V 0.82 – Chart and grid support*

in detail i have add support for :

TChart ,
TStringGrid,
THeader,

TDBGrid, TDBAdvGrid , TcxGrid,
Today don’t exist a real dbgrid component for FM. Standard TdbGrid, TMS TDBAdvGrid and DevExpress TCxGrid are converted in a FM TGrid.
After conversion the coder will must add manually LiveBindings Links for to have the link with db fields.

TRadioGroup is delayed because of some problems…

http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/vcl_v82.png

http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/firemonkey_v82.png

*Update MIDA V 0.83 – TMS Ribbon partial support*

Hi

i’m working from any days on *TMS Ribbon structure*. it’s very complicate convert to FireMonkey.

for a good result… wait  V. 0.84

TAdvToolBarPager are converted on TTabControl , TAdvPage on TTabItem, TAdvToolBar on TPanel…. work well and they look good.

i’m working 5 / 10 new small components…

http://midafiremonkey.wordpress.com

--
------------------
Mark Emilthon

I want to be a beta tester
0
Gilbert

Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

[...]

ANN: Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
[...]

New converter VCL to FireMonkey !!!! [Edit]
I have found a new program (MIDA) for convert automatically DFM and Pas in FMX and pas. it's GREAT !!! don't convert all, of course, but it is very useful. I converted a project VCL , 20 forms, and I have spent using a morning instead of a week:) i was any TMS Pack component in my project and it work in FM :) The next version will support more pascal update ( application.MessageBox / application.exename ... ). two picture from site : Win 32 VCL : http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9877/vcl.png FireMonkey : http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1294/firemonkey...

MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
This message is no longer available. > {quote:title=Mida FireMonkey wrote:}{quote} > I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. > > > More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. > > I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. > > With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRi...

MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRichEdit under FM, MIDA will convert automatically the old TRichEdit. The time to create MIDA was rather long and complex. ...

Mida Converter
Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder. VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you can generate a new FireMonkey application with only a few manual changes required. Mida is priced modestly costing less than 2 hou...

ANN: MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
[...]

Mida 2.3 - Vcl To FireMonkey
In the coming days will be available the new beta version of Mida 2.3 with support for *StyleBook*. Remember... that FireMonkey color management is different. You can not specify a color directly to a TLabel (Font.Color). Mida 2.3 automatically converts, for TLabel, TPanel, TButton... and the main components , *color, size, font family, making the conversion VCL To FireMonkey, more and more realistic*. see this link for screenshot and more info : http://www.facebook.com/Mida.FireMonkey Best Regards Mauro Botta. ...

Mida 1.2 Vcl To FireMonkey converter
Further improved the quality of conversion. Improved support for DataModule. Created a video on YouTube to show the simplicity and the power. I activated an account with ShareIt, it will soon be online. I’m ‘adding support for C++ Builder XE2 … will be activated with the next update. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22MbO_HzU-E looks after the video : screenshot on Mac http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mida12_mac.png Site http://www.midaconverter.com Blog http://blog.midaconverter.com ------------------------------------- Mauro Botta On 2011-1...

Web resources about - MIDA a new Vcl to Firemonkey converter - embarcadero.delphi.tools

firemonkeys - iMore