ANN: New Firemonkey Components

Apesuite Beta 5 has been released and adds 3 new Firemonkey controls.

*TFlowLayout* - A container control that automatically repositions its children such that they wrap to a new row or column if it extends the bounds of the container.

*TLightbox* - A container control that shows it's children in a modal web-style semi-transparent lightbox.  The container can hold any Firemonkey control or multiple controls and is completely configurable via Firemonkey styles.

*TListControl* - A TListBox implementation that fixes bugs in the TListBox control that comes with Firemonkey, specifically regarding drag-drop item reordering.

The product also includes the following components:

*TSVG* - A component that renders SVG graphics for your Firemonkey forms.
*TSmartImage* - An image component that loads images from URLs and includes a progress indicator and built-in transition animations.
*TPagebar* - This cross-platform ribbon-like paged toolbar control allows you to cram the most out of your user interface.
*TControlCombo* - A ComboBox component that pops down any arbitrary TControl descendant, including controls such as TPanel.
*TCard* - A component implementing a playing card for creating your cross platform Firemonkey games.
*TDesigner* - A component that enables the user to design their firemonkey forms at runtime.
*TObjectExplorer* - A tree control that shows the nested parent relationships of a target firemonkey object. It is useful in conjunction with the TDesigner component or on it's own if you just need to understand your form a bit better.
*TPropertyInspector* - A runtime property inspector for any Firemonkey object allowing you to view and update properties of objects at runtime. This works with the TObjectExplorer to view properties of nested objects not usually visible in the designer.
*TTrayIcon* - A System Tray Icon implementation that works on both Windows and OS X.

More information can be found here: http://arcana.sivv.com/apesuite
0
Jason

> {quote:title=Jason Southwell wrote:}{quote}
> Apesuite Beta 5 has been released and adds 3 new Firemonkey controls.

This release is superb. The new controls are making me believe in firemonkey again.
Looking forward to what you come up with next.
Cheers
0
Alan
3/23/2012 8:08:26 AM
> {quote:title=Alan White wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Jason Southwell wrote:}{quote}
> > Apesuite Beta 5 has been released and adds 3 new Firemonkey controls.
> This release is superb. The new controls are making me believe in firemonkey again.
> Looking forward to what you come up with next.

Thanks! We do have a fun one in the pipeline for the next release.

Edited by: Jason Southwell on Mar 23, 2012 12:31 PM
0
Jason
3/23/2012 7:31:52 PM
I think some iOS Specific ones would be good - access to the standard controls like
calendar, list or whatever.

/Matthew Jones/
0
Matthew
3/26/2012 4:33:36 AM
> {quote:title=Matthew Jones wrote:}{quote}
> I think some iOS Specific ones would be good - access to the standard controls like
> calendar, list or whatever.

We are considering where we can fit into the iOS market.

Currently we are on hold until we get a feel for how much it is going to change with XE3.

--
Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey
http://arcana.sivv.com
> Currently we are on hold until we get a feel for how much it is
> going to change with XE3.

As in, waiting until XE3 is out and see what changed, or see what public info is
available and decide?

I would imagine that the core changes would be in the build process, and in some
areas of components etc. But a whole change in targeting iOS would be a surprise.
Plus a component today will be updatable and insulate against underlying changes,
thus be attractive to buyers. I am looking for components that give a good UI
experience and sort out the platform specific stuff for me. I'm teetering on buying
yours - there are two potentially useful items for me. As soon as I have a need,
I'll be buying.

My feeling generally is that FireMonkey for iOS is suitable for "internal" projects,
and not mass-market use. But it has great potential once there are platform
specific components, and if Embarcadero get someone to champion for the developer
who is actually doing stuff with it, rather than the 3D cube demo that has no real
purpose.

/Matthew Jones/
0
Matthew
3/26/2012 11:59:06 AM
> {quote:title=Matthew Jones wrote:}{quote}
> > Currently we are on hold until we get a feel for how much it is
> > going to change with XE3.
>
> As in, waiting until XE3 is out and see what changed, or see what public info is
> available and decide?

More the latter than the former.  We're also a Technology Partner, so will probably be privy to some information a bit early.

> I would imagine that the core changes would be in the build process, and in some
> areas of components etc. But a whole change in targeting iOS would be a surprise.

I'm mostly hopeful for a native ARM compiler so we can remove FPC and the FMI units from the mix.

--
Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey
http://arcana.sivv.com
0
Jason

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

ANN: New Firemonkey Components [Edit]
Check out what is cooking for the Beta 6 release of Apesuite... http://arcana.sivv.com/blog/2012/5/3/apesuite-beta-6-preview-and-sivv-support-site.html -- Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey http://arcana.sivv.com Edited by: Jason Southwell on May 3, 2012 3:55 PM From your website: "Your purchase includes source code and updates for a period of one year." The one year period start with the release of version 1 or it include the beta testing time? > {quote:title=Jason Southwell wrote:}{quote} > Check out what is cooking for the Beta 6 rel...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.8 released with 9 new components!
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.8 with 9 new components! http://www.tmssoftware.com The TMS Pack for FireMonkey is our single-source fully cross platform feature-rich component set for desktop and mobile application development for Windows, Mac OS-X, iOS and Android What's new & improved in v2.8: ------------------------------------------ - New: TTMSFMXRichEditor: WYSIWYG formatted text editor - New: TTMSFMXRichEditorEditToolBar, TTMSFMXRichEditorFormatToolBar: editing and formatting toolbar for TTMSFMXRichEditor - New: TT...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.5 released with 9 new components!
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.5 with 9 new components! http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/default.asp Screenshots new components: ------------------------------------------ http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TMSFMXGridCollectionv2.5.png http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TTMSFMXWebBrowser.png http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TTMSFMXSignatureCapture.png What's new & improved in v2.5: ------------------------------------------ - New: TTMSFMXListEditor: Edit control to edit a list of values in a flexible way similar to the ...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.5 released with 9 new components!
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.5 with 9 new components! http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/default.asp Screenshots new components: ---------------------------------------- http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TMSFMXGridCollectionv2.5.png http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TTMSFMXWebBrowser.png http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TTMSFMXSignatureCapture.png What's new & improved in v2.5: ------------------------------------------ - New: TTMSFMXListEditor: Edit control to edit a list of values in a flexible way similar to the Mi...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.8 released with 9 new components!
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.8 with 9 new components! http://www.tmssoftware.com The TMS Pack for FireMonkey is our single-source fully cross platform feature-rich component set for desktop and mobile application development for Windows, Mac OS-X, iOS and Android What's new & improved in v2.8: ------------------------------------------ - New: TTMSFMXRichEditor: WYSIWYG formatted text editor - New: TTMSFMXRichEditorEditToolBar, TTMSFMXRichEditorFormatToolBar: editing and formatting toolbar for TTMSFMXRichEditor - New: TT...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.6 released with 5 new components
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.6 at http://www.tmssoftware.com with 5 new components! What's new & improved in v2.6: ------------------------------------------- - New: Introducing TTMSFMXTaskDialog : Highly customizable taskdialog with expandable text and footer - New: Introducing TTMSFMXCheckGroup and TTMSFMXRadioGroup : Components to display a group of checkbox/radiobutton controls - New: Introducing TTMSFMXFontNamePicker and TTMSFMXFontSizePicker : Highly styleable and customizable font name and font size selector - New: ...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.7 released with 6 new components!
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.7 with 6 new components! TMS Pack for FireMonkey is our single-source fully cross platform feature-rich component set for desktop and mobile application development for Windows, Mac OS-X, iOS and Android Screenshot: ---------------- http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TMSFMXGridCollectionv2.7.png What's new & improved in v2.7: ------------------------------------------- - New: Introducing TTMSFMXIPEdit : An edit control for inputting IP addresses - New: Introducing TTMSFMXGraphicCheckLabe...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.6 released with 5 new components
We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v2.6 at http://www.tmssoftware.com with 5 new components! What's new & improved in v2.6: ------------------------------------------- - New: Introducing TTMSFMXTaskDialog : Highly customizable taskdialog with expandable text and footer - New: Introducing TTMSFMXCheckGroup and TTMSFMXRadioGroup : Components to display a group of checkbox/radiobutton controls - New: Introducing TTMSFMXFontNamePicker and TTMSFMXFontSizePicker : Highly styleable and customizable font name and font size selector - New: ...

Web resources about - ANN: New Firemonkey Components - embarcadero.delphi.tools

firemonkeys - iMore