ANN: HTML Editor Library 3.1 Released. [Edit]

What's new:
* FMX support (Win/OSX)
* New HTML VCL components - HtColorCombo (2009+), HtFontCombo,  HtFontSizeCombo, HtTableAddCombo (2009+)
* RTF import.
* Tables support - new actions: Add row, Add column, Delete row, Delete column
* DB-Aware version

Demo application updated
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html

Screenshot
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/Editor31Screen.png

Edited by: Alex Sv on May 4, 2015 2:32 PM
0
Alex

"Alex Sv" wrote on Mon, 4 May 2015 14:22:57 -0700:

> What's new:
> * FMX support (Win/OSX)

Are you planning support for other platforms?  The stock FMX editor is
so unusable that it prevented me from even starting any serious
projects with FMX.  Looking for a cross-plat alternative.

--
Brandon Staggs
StudyLamp Software LLC
"Alex Sv" wrote on Mon, 4 May 2015 14:22:57 -0700:

> What's new:
> * FMX support (Win/OSX)

Are you planning support for other platforms?  The stock FMX editor is
so unusable that it prevented me from even starting any serious
projects with FMX.  Looking for a cross-plat alternative.

--
Brandon Staggs
StudyLamp Software LLC
http://www.studylamp.com
0
Brandon
5/4/2015 9:36:57 PM
Yes, current version works correctly on iOS (screen: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor_ios.png )
but on Android there are some keyboard input issues.

> {quote:title=Brandon Staggs wrote:}{quote}
> "Alex Sv" wrote on Mon, 4 May 2015 14:22:57 -0700:
>
> > What's new:
> > * FMX support (Win/OSX)
>
> Are you planning support for other platforms?  The stock FMX editor is
> so unusable that it prevented me from even starting any serious
> projects with FMX.  Looking for a cross-plat alternative.
>
> --
> Brandon Staggs
> StudyLamp Software LLC
> http://www.studylamp.com
0
Alex
5/4/2015 10:19:33 PM
"Alex Sv" wrote on Mon, 4 May 2015 14:22:57 -0700:

> What's new:
> * FMX support (Win/OSX)

Are you planning support for other platforms?  The stock FMX editor is
so unusable that it prevented me from even starting any serious
projects with FMX.  Looking for a cross-plat alternative.

--
Brandon Staggs
StudyLamp Software LLC
http://www.studylamp.com
0
Brandon

ANN: HTML Editor Library 3.1 Released. [Edit] #2
What's new: * FMX support (Win/OSX) * New HTML VCL components - HtColorCombo (2009+), HtFontCombo, HtFontSizeCombo, HtTableAddCombo (2009+) * RTF import. * Tables support - new actions: Add row, Add column, Delete row, Delete column * DB-Aware version Demo application updated http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Screenshot http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/Editor31Screen.png Yes, current version works correctly on iOS (screen: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor_ios.png ) but on Android there are some keyboard input issues. > {quote:title=Brandon Staggs wrote...

ANN: HTML Editor Library 3.1 Released.
What's new: * FMX support (Win/OSX) * New HTML VCL components - HtColorCombo (2009+), HtFontCombo, HtFontSizeCombo, HtTableAddCombo (2009+) * RTF import. * Tables support - new actions: Add row, Add column, Delete row, Delete column * DB-Aware version Demo application updated http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html ...

ANN HTML Library 3.3 released [Edit]
HTML Library 3.3 released (registered users will receive notification soon.) What's new 1. Drag and drop from explorer. 2. Drag and drop from browser and MS Office applications. 3. Improved image moving and resizing. 4. Touch support for VCL applications - pan, zoom, text selection. 5. Ctrl+wheel zoom for all HtPanels. 6. Add symbol dialog. 7. Improved font combo - hint with font name and selected text, highlighted document fonts. 8. Document index and navigation (autocreated). 9. Text search divided by topics. 10. Visible pagebreaks and different page orientation. 11. Med...

ANN: The free to use kbmMW 3.51.00 CodeGear Edition and kbmMemTable v. 7.00.01 Beta 1 CodeGear Edition for Delphi XE, has been released!
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the free to use kbmMW v. 3.51.00 CodeGear Edition and kbmMemTable v. 7.00.01 CodeGear Edition for Delphi XE! The keywords for this release are: - Delphi XE support - Highly optimized performance in master/detail and ranges in kbmMemTable. - New GroupBy function in kbmMemTable. - Improved support for fielddefinitions with data, even in master/detail relations - Performance enhancements - Multithreading enhancements - Dataset enhancements - Stability enhancements and bugfixes Remember the free kbmMemTable CodeGear Edition ...

ANN: FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released! [Edit]
Dear colleagues, we are pleased to announce that version FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released. Version is quite stable and can be considered as a release candidate. This demo version adds two examples. MultiSelectDemo - demonstrates the ability to work in several selection modes (single row, multiple rows, single cell many cells, selection with rubber band and etc.). CustomEditorDemo - demonstrates the ability to embed custom cell editor to the grid view. In the example are being reviewed two options of the editors, based on embedded TControl and direct int...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 3.0.1, 3.1.1, 2.22.3, and 2.20.5
--Sig_nEH4Ypdt2vWEVOYyO6=XaoK Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Today the Bugzilla project has four releases! 3.0.1 is the first bug-fix release for the 3.0 series. 3.0 was very stable, but 3.0.1 adds a lot of little polish fixes that greatly improve the experience of using Bugzilla. 3.1.1 is our first development release toward Bugzilla 3.2. It has a huge number of new features, but is EXTREMELY UNSTABLE. It has not been tested, and should not be used in a production environment. It may fail in critical ways, or destro...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 3.2.7, 3.4.7, 3.6.1, and 3.7.1
Today we have four new releases! One new development snapshot (3.7.1), two new stable releases (3.6.1 and 3.4.7) and one update for the legacy 3.2 branch (3.2.7). Bugzilla 3.6.1 is our latest stable release. It contains some significant bug fixes for the 3.6 branch. Bugzilla 3.4.7 is the last bug-fix release for the 3.4 series. After this, there will only be additional 3.4 releases if there are security issues discovered in the 3.4 series. Bugzilla 3.2.7 is a security update for the 3.2 branch. Bugzilla 3.7.1 is our first unstable development release on the road to ...

ANN: Habari OpenMQ Client 1.1 released
September 8, 2009 - betasoft is pleased to announce release 1.1 of Habari OpenMQ Client for the open source message broker Open Message Queue (OpenMQ). Habari OpenMQ Client is a library for Delphi(tm) and Free Pascal which provides easy access to OpenMQ. With this library, Delphi developers can build integrated solutions, connecting cross language clients and protocols from Java(tm) and C, using the peer-to-peer or the publish and subscribe communication model. Habari OpenMQ Client uses the Stomp message protocol and a plug-in architecture for communication libraries and message t...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 3.5.1, 3.4.3, and 3.0.10

Edit Text/HTML Problem after upgrading from 2.1.1 -> 3.1.1
I'm in the middle of testing an upgrade for my dnn site. I first zipped all the files on the server, backed up the database and recreated the site on my local machine (http://localhost/dnn). I updated the PortalAlias field in the Portals table to include 'localhost/dnn'.When I browsed to the default page I got the following error:[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] DotNetNuke.PortalSettings.GetPortalSettings(Int32 TabId, Int32 PortalId) +135 DotNetNuke.PortalSettings..ctor(Int32 tabId, Int32 PortalId) +253 DotNetNuke.Global.Application_BeginRequest...

ANN: Java for Delphi 3.1.0 released
This is a maintenance release of Java for Delphi, which contains some bug fixes and enhancements, and is already running in production at a customer site, used on a daily basis. For more information you can visit http://www.j4soft.com/products/java-for-Delphi/ or our blog http://www.j4soft.com/blog/ Jacques Gonzalez J4SOFT Maybe it's just me, but I could find no pricing and no way to actually _buy_ the product from the web page you linked to. :-( > For more information you can visit > http://www.j4soft.com/products/java-for-Delphi/ Unfortunately the page doesn'...

ANN: HTML Component Library 2.3 released
What's new since 2.2 1. XE6 Support (+FM) 2. Paging/Printing (VCL) 3. Right-to-Left alignment (use CSS direction property) 4. Embedded scrollbars in THtPanel (VCL) 5. SVG (partial) (VCL) Supported elements: SVG, g, path, rectangle, circle, text 6. HtPanel shows hint for any element with title attribute (not only URLs) 7. New CSS Properties: page-break-before, page-break-after, page-break-inseide 8. New value for CSS position: running(..) 9. Attribute selectors now supports ^, $, *, ~ and | prefixes. 10. Faster rendering (+30%) 11. Less memory consumption (-50%) HCL ...

Ony 1 day
Today is my birthday and I'm pleased to announce a 30% discount to HTML Component Library and HTML Report Library Single Developer Licenses. Please use coupon code HL20112014 . Coupons are valid only 20/11/2014 (your local time), 5 coupons available. http://delphihtmlcomponents.com About HCL: HTML Component Library is 100% native cross-platform (VCL+All FMX) HTML rendering library. It supports all versions of delphi from Delphi 7 to XE7 and almost all HTML5/CSS3 tags and properties including animations, transitions, shadows, blur, etc. Printing and PDF export are availabe on Wi...

ANN: HTML Component Library 2.5 released [Edit]
HTML Component Library 2.5 released! Registered users should receive email in a short time. What's new since 2.4: 1. Transition: blur; 2. Transition timing functions (now are supported only ease and linear) 3. Shadows drawing performance incredible improved. 4. CSS z-index property 5. CSS cursor property 6. AdaptiveZoom support for FMX 7. Rendering speed improved 8. Margin collapsing for block element 9. SVG shape-rendering attribute (=crisp-edges - no antialiasing) 10. CSS @media rule support (THtDocument.Media: TCSSMedia property) 11. PDF export on MacOS 12. Document.Sh...

Web resources about - ANN: HTML Editor Library 3.1 Released. [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Lists of films released by Disney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Independent Horror Movie To Be Released Via Facebook Game?
There are movies , and there are Facebook games , and there are even Facebook games based on movies . And now, thanks to Cardiff, U.K.-based ...

Senator Reid has been released from the... - Senator Harry Reid - Facebook
Senator Reid has been released from the hospital and is back at home with his wife, Landra. As previously stated, he went to the hospital as ...

How is the Facebook Redesign Affecting Social Games? October Gaming Charts Released
... attention now to social games. How has the Facebook redesign affected the top game developers on Facebook? Inside Social Games has just released ...

faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction: Source Code released http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo #search ...
faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction: Source Code released http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo #search #algorithm

→ 5by5 Radio app released
Nice app to listen to our shows live, and buying it is a great way to support 5by5. We discussed its features and design decisions in the last ...

HTC ONE M8 Hands On Review Not Released Yet:FULL - YouTube
re-uploaded because the original was taken down by a noob reviewer. ENJOY Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NiallDeBarra

Men arrested in London attack on Emiratis released - The National
Metropolitan Police in the UK said the men will return on bail in June and be reinterviewed.

Quizzed neighbour released after Frankston death
A man questioned over the death of an intruder in his neighbour's Frankston home has been released without charge.

Draw released for 2016 UEFA European Championship
Defending champion Spain begins its quest for a third straight European Championship title against the Czech Republic, while host France also ...