ANN: FastCube 1.4 with Delphi 2009 support released

Dear friends!

New in FastCube 1.4

+ Added option mdsoSaveChartInSchema in TfcSlice (save Chart properties in
Schema)
+ Added new aggregate function "List of Unique"
+ Added new event TfcSlice.OnInterpreterCreated to add users variables and
functions to Script
+ Added Polish resources
+ Added new procedure TfrcCrossView.Update to use is report script after
refresh dataset in cube.
+ added save X axis colums width in slice
+ You can use values of detail records in script for calculated measures.
  Use Measures.PrepareDetailInfo to create array of detail records in
script.
  Record count in array - Measures.RecordCount
  Detail value - Measures.DetailValue[ARecordIndex, AFieldName]
+ result of script can be String.
+ Measures[MeasureName] in script maked by measure name!!!
+ Added new property "Name" in TfcFieldOfRegion. Use property Name with
measure.
+ Added new aggregate function "First value". It is possible to use with any
type of the data!
+ Added cube option mdcoLoadWithDefaultFormat: use DefaultFormat on Load
from cube.
+ Added split of Date - DayOfYear.
+ Added Dutch resources (thanks Jack Janssen)
+ Added new grid property PaintStyle. It changes style of grid and its parts
  painting. We will increase differences between paint styles in next
versions
+ Add export of cube/cube data to the following XML formats: XML for
Analysis, xml-msdata (.Net DataSet), ms rowset (ADO), DataPacket
(ClientDataset)
+ Added property UseFCChartEvents: boolean in TfrcChart
+ At a printing of the diagram through TfrcChart events from initial diagram
TfcChart are used
+ Added opportunity of packages registration by Recompile Wizard
+ Added Turkish resources (thanks Burhan Cakmak)
+ Added split of Date - WeekNumber.
+ Added property TfcSlice.FieldsOrder - type of order in Field List (by
Field Name, by Field Caption, by order in DataSet, by event
OnFieldsListSortCompare).
+ Added Portuguese resources (thanks Fernando Dias)
+ Added Czech resources (thanks Karel JaneД_ek)
* Added new propertyes expamles in demo.
* Updated Brazil resource
- Fixed an error: value of calulated measure with agreagate function
af_formula is 0 in chart
- Fixed an error of caption lost when field has been move between regions
- Fix error with fields in IBObjects
- Set caption of field "Measures" to value from language resources during
Load From Stream
- Fix error with FastReport designer in FastCube
- Fix error with Measures.DetailValue[ARecordIndex, AFieldName] in script
- Fix error with Dimensions[AFieldName].CurrentValue in script
- Fix error with mdgoYAxisScroller
- Fix error: Names of measures and dimentions are CaseSensitive.
- Fix error: unnecessary invalidate in RowRegion of fcGrid.
- Published properties in DefaultFormat are made "write".
- Fix error of data gathering for TfcChart
- Fix error registration of TfrcChart
- Fix error with sort by total value
- Fix error: inherited abstract SetCubeFieldCaption in TfcAbstractSlice
- Fix error: Font not used in TfcGrid
- Fix error with Lookup fields
- Fix errors in Recompile Wizard

About FastCube:
http://fast-report.com/en/products/fast-cube.html

Download:
http://fast-report.com/en/download/fast-cube-download.html

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

ANN: FastReport 4.7 with Delphi 2009 support released
Dear friends! Other companies with such change lists release "new major version with upgrade fee" (for example v.11 ;) But we have release it as version 4.7 - upgrade for all users of FastReport 4.* - free! What is new? + CodeGear RAD Studio (Delphi/C++Builder) 2009 support + [enterprise] enchanced error description in logs + added properties TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBegin: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBody: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentEnd: TStrings + improved RTF export (with line spacing, vertical gap etc) + added support of Enhanced Metafil...

[ANN] FastScript 1.95 with Delphi 2009 support released !
Dear friends! FastScript 1.95 released ! New in FastScript 1.95 + added support of CodeGear Rad Studio 2009 - fixed bug with "with" operator - fixed bug with comments in Basic script - fixed minor bugs in TfsSyntaxMemo и TfsTree FastScript is a cross-platform, multi-language scripting engine. It is useful for programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, 2005, 2006, 2009, C++Builder 4-6, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, Kylix 1-3 and Lazarus You can download it here: http://fast-report.com/en/download...

[...]

ANN: Pascal Browser 1.4 adds support for Delphi 2009
PASCAL BROWSER - document your Delphi or Borland Pascal source code (January 2009) =================================================== Peganza Software has released version 1.4 of Pascal Browser, a Windows program that helps Delphi and Borland Pascal developers to document their source code. In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can: - create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents for your source code - help you understand and get an overview of your code - assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code - let new team members quickly get acqu...

ANN: FastCube 1.4 with C++Builder 2009 support released
Dear friends! New in FastCube 1.4 + Added option mdsoSaveChartInSchema in TfcSlice (save Chart properties in Schema) + Added new aggregate function "List of Unique" + Added new event TfcSlice.OnInterpreterCreated to add users variables and functions to Script + Added Polish resources + Added new procedure TfrcCrossView.Update to use is report script after refresh dataset in cube. + added save X axis colums width in slice + You can use values of detail records in script for calculated measures. Use Measures.PrepareDetailInfo to create array of detail records in ...

[ANN]: FastCube 1.5 for Delphi released!
Dear friends! FastCube 1.5 released! --------------- - Removed grid properties: Crl3D, ParentCrl3D - Speed of expand/collapse operations has been dramatically increased + Changed: row height calculation algorithm of the X Axis + Added property: TfcGrid.MaxRowHeightInXAxis + Added properties in Measures[] ColOffsetValueWithDimValue[ADimValue: Variant] and ColOffsetValueWithDimValue[ADimValue: Variant] - Fixed error: Axes were drawn very slowly with the big amount of data + Added support for the mouse wheel in the detail grid. + Added: Properties FieldsOrder and ShowSplitFieldsI...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: SmartInspect 3.1 with Delphi 2009 support
Hello, we are happy to announce SmartInspect 3.1 - a new version of our advanced logging tool with full support for Delphi 2009 and C++ Builder 2009. More about SmartInspect: http://www.gurock.com/products/smartinspect/ All changes of the new SmartInspect version at-a-glance: * Added: Full support for Delphi and C++Builder 2009 * Changed: Named pipes are now opened in exclusive mode by the Console * Fixed: Session loading via configuration files is now case insensitive * Fixed: A possible exception when opening the Edit View dialog in the Console has been fixed A full...

ANN: VCLSkin 5.04 with Delphi 2009 support released
*RELEASE* Version v5.04 *OVERVIEW* VCLSkin is a component to create skinnable user interface for Delphi/C++Builder application, It is easy to use, just put one component on mainform, Vclskin will skin whole application without source code modification. Vclskin is leader in this field, Vclskin support most third-part controls in market, there isn't a competitor was able to support 3rd-part controls as many as Vclskin. VclSkin automatically skin kinds of windows in application, include Delphi forms,MDIform and common Windows dialogs (MsgBox,Open/Save,Font,Print), even the Excepti...

ANN: VCLZip 4.50 with Delphi/BCB 2009 and Unicode Support
KpGb Software is happy to announce that VCLZip 4.50 has been released. This version adds support for WinZip compatible Unicode filenames, paths, and archive names. Support for Delphi and BCB 2009 is also added. Registered users of VCLZip 2 and 3 receive a 20% discount. Just send an email to support@vclzip.com along with some info so we can locate your registration records and we will send you a disount coupon code. Registered users for VCLZip 4 can download the new version for free. You should have received an email with details. If you did not, send us an email at suppor...

Web resources about - ANN: FastCube 1.4 with Delphi 2009 support released - embarcadero.delphi.tools

RAD Studio 2015 Roadmap
Rad Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, and Appmethod 2015 Technology Roadmap from JT at EmbarcaderoTechnologies