[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]

Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components

Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi.

Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download
0
Babak

> Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example.

More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime 'look' by loading and displaying the corresponding FMX control style, just at designtime...?
0
Chris
6/24/2013 5:52:31 PM
> {quote:title=Chris Rolliston wrote:}{quote}
> > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
>
> Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example.
>
> More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime 'look' by loading and displaying the corresponding FMX control style, just at designtime...?

NSUserDefaults warpped in XE4 rtl\ios\iOSapi.Foundation unit !

Only used Extra function is VendorIdentifier wrapped by Olaf Monien  (Device ID with NSUUID). and i will be add his name in code. ( I changed for using iOS5 and iOS6 )

And another Extra units have in ( \Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\Samples\Delphi\RTL\CrossPlatform Utils\ )

The source code is written in a hurry and fast, and i improved again all sources in iOS and Firemonkey design time.

Currently i am working on iOS EventKit for adding Events with Alarm on Calendar.

Thnaks
0
Babak
6/24/2013 6:44:42 PM

I meant the TCustomIniFile adapter class (http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/43065).

> And another Extra units have in ( \Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\Samples\Delphi\RTL\CrossPlatform Utils\ )

David Clegg is involved in the official samples.

> The source code is written in a hurry and fast, and i improved again all sources in iOS and Firemonkey design time.

Well, the style thing was just a suggestion...

> Currently i am working on iOS EventKit for adding Events with Alarm on Calendar.

Good stuff!
0
Chris
6/24/2013 8:42:04 PM

> David Clegg is involved in the official samples.

using and modifying of the official samples is free and no need to pay any other credit ( putting his/her samples developer name or engine developer name or RTL developer name or ... in the source code )
0
Babak
6/25/2013 4:58:30 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> >
> > David Clegg is involved in the official samples.
> >

> using and modifying of the official samples is free and no need to pay any other credit ( putting his/her samples developer name or engine developer name or RTL developer name or ... in the source code )

I have been trying your components. I think they are really useful.
However, I don´t know if it is just my case or not, but while they work perfectly in Simulator mode, if I try them in a real device, I get the the next error:

"ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox"

Maybe it has something to do with iOS 5.1 (the iOS version of my real device)

On the other hand, I found a little bug. The header and footer texts of TableView sections are exchanged. I mean: the header text appears in the bottom of the section and the footer text on the top.
0
Diego
6/25/2013 8:45:33 AM
> "ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox"
>
> Maybe it has something to do with iOS 5.1 (the iOS version of my real device)

You must be add this path in SDK Manager framework :

{code}
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework
{code}

Tools->Options->SDK Manager->click Add the new path item

path on remote machine : /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework
File masks: *
path type: Other path
include subdirectories: unchecked

after Ok dialog, click Update local File Cache button.
0
Babak
6/25/2013 9:12:12 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > "ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox"
> >
> > Maybe it has something to do with iOS 5.1 (the iOS version of my real device)
>
> You must be add this path in SDK Manager framework :
>
> {code}
> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework
> {code}
>

> Tools->Options->SDK Manager->click Add the new path item
>
> path on remote machine : /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework
> File masks: *
> path type: Other path
> include subdirectories: unchecked
>
> after Ok dialog, click Update local File Cache button.

Thanks for the info!

I already had done something similar with Simon Choi's iAd wrapper.

Do you have any plans for future releases improvements ?
0
Diego
6/25/2013 9:47:38 AM
> {quote:title=Diego Diego wrote:}{quote}
>
> Do you have any plans for future releases improvements ?

My purpose of this components is training work with classes and interfaces and delegates of iOS framework on XE4,

But, Currently i am working on iOS EventKit for adding Events with Alarm on Calendar. After completion of it, i will take time to improving,

Regards
0
Babak
6/25/2013 10:23:31 AM
> using and modifying of the official samples is free and no need to pay any other credit

It's good manners IMO, especially as you've put it in a package that you've slapped your own copyright on (History.txt).
0
Chris
6/25/2013 6:33:54 PM
I update this package.  and i added wrapped EventKit.framework with demo.
Also i *REMOVE ALL EXTRA UNITS* from this package

{code}

1.3.1 - 2013/06/26
  * Removed All Extra Units
  * Wrapped EventKit.framework
  + Added EKEvent
  + Added EKAlarm
  + Added EKEventStore
  + Added EKCalendarItem
  + Added Calendar Alarm Demo

{code}
0
Babak
6/25/2013 8:27:14 PM
New Components:

{code}
1.4.0 - 2013/06/27
  + Added UILabel with Demo
  + Added UISegmentedControl with Demo
  + Added UISlider with Demo
  + Added UIStepper with Demo
  + Added UISwitch with Demo
  + Added UIImageView with Demo
{code}
0
Babak
6/26/2013 9:41:55 PM
When I install these components, they don't appear in the Tool Palette, likewise if I try to open a demo, it says the components cannot be found. I installed using the project file, any ideas. Using XE4 Update 1
0
Jason
6/27/2013 3:23:50 AM
Jason Coley wrote:

> When I install these components, they don't appear in the Tool Palette, likewise if I try to open a demo, it says the
> components cannot be found. I installed using the project file, any ideas. Using XE4 Update 1

I have an earlier version installed, however they appear ok for me. Do you have a Delphi for iOS project open when you
check the Tool Palette?

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
> {quote:title=Jason Coley wrote:}{quote}
> When I install these components, they don't appear in the Tool Palette, likewise if I try to open a demo, it says the components cannot be found. I installed using the project file, any ideas. Using XE4 Update 1

In Project Manager->Target Platform
1) Select 32-bit windows and build then install.
2) Select iOS Simulator and build. (important)
3) Select iOS Device and build. (important)
0
Babak
6/28/2013 10:19:47 PM
Babak Yaghoobi wrote:

> 1) Select 32-bit windows and build then install.
> 2) Select iOS Simulator and build. (important)
> 3) Select iOS Device and build. (important)

Only the first part is required in order for the components to appear in the palette and be able to use them in the
designer. The latter 2 are important for being able to compile to the respective platforms.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
Dave
6/29/2013 2:43:13 AM
{code}
1.4.7 - 2013/06/29
  * Improved EventKit for iOS 6 ( Using requestAccessToEntityType )
  * Fixed TableView Footer & Header Location
  - Remove Toolbar Property from UITableView
  + Added OnInsert to UITableView
  + Added OnDelete to UITableView
  + Added OnEdit to UITableView
  + Sync VCL Position with iOS control
  + Sync VCL Scale with iOS control
  + Added Item Description
  + Added Item Title Font
  + Added Item Description Font
  + Added TableView SelectionStyle
  * Improved EventKit functionality
  * Improved TableView functionality
{code}
0
Babak
6/29/2013 7:29:41 PM
hi all,

i installed the components but if try to compile the ios slider demo i have this error :

 [DCC Fatal Error] uMain.pas(8): F1026 File not found: 'Y:\DELPHI\____delphi_xe4\DPF.iOS.Native.Components.v1.5.1\Demos\Slider\DPF.iOS.BaseControl.dcu'

appear than the dcu are not in place .

i installed the package by the install option in the project window.

thanks beppe
0
giuseppe
7/2/2013 3:28:37 PM
giuseppe magistro wrote:

> appear than the dcu are not in place .

You need to compile the packages for each target platform, i.e:

In Project Manager->Target Platform
Select iOS Simulator and build
Select iOS Device and build

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
Dave
7/2/2013 10:11:45 PM
{code}
1.5.3 - 2013/07/03
  * Added Notes, Location, Identifier to EKCalendarItem // Thanks Massimo Caroccia ( carmas123 ) for helping
  + Added Movie Player Component (Both Local File & URL)
  + Added TabBar Component ( Under Construction )
  + Added HTTP Component
  + Added HTTP Component Demo
  + GetURLContent for getting URL Content in iOS
{code}
0
Babak
7/3/2013 8:25:00 AM
> {quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}{quote}
> giuseppe magistro wrote:
>
> > appear than the dcu are not in place .
>
> You need to compile the packages for each target platform, i.e:
>
> In Project Manager->Target Platform
> Select iOS Simulator and build
> Select iOS Device and build
>
> --
> Dave Nottage [TeamB]

i already did it several times
i solved adding the path in tool - option - library path and browse path
0
giuseppe
7/3/2013 9:01:18 PM
{code}
1.6.0 - 2013/07/05
  * Wrapped AddressBook.framework (ABPeoplePickerNavigationController)
  + Added TDPFAddressBook component
  + Added AddressBook Demo (Select person from Contacts)
  * Wrapped MFMailComposeViewController class
  + Added MailCompose component
  + Added MailCompose Demo (Sending eMail)
  + Added TextField Keyboard type
{code}
0
Babak
7/4/2013 11:38:33 PM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> {code}
> 1.6.0 - 2013/07/05
>   * Wrapped AddressBook.framework (ABPeoplePickerNavigationController)
>   + Added TDPFAddressBook component
>   + Added AddressBook Demo (Select person from Contacts)
>   * Wrapped MFMailComposeViewController class
>   + Added MailCompose component
>   + Added MailCompose Demo (Sending eMail)
>   + Added TextField Keyboard type
> {code}

I hope add OCR Tesseract,AirPrint,HTTPServer,ftpServer
e nong wrote:

> I hope add OCR Tesseract,AirPrint,HTTPServer,ftpServer

You can already use HTTPServer and FTPServer from Indy.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0

Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?
Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?

I'm just trying to understand the "Native" concept and if Delphi XE components are lacking...

Regards,
Bryan

> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
0
Bryan
7/7/2013 12:31:28 PM
> {quote:title=Bryan Ray wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
> What do you mean 100% Native iOS Components?
> Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, your components will change automatically also?
>
> Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?
> Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?
>
> I'm just trying to understand the "Native" concept and if Delphi XE components are lacking...
>
> Thanks for any information you can provide.
> Regards,
> Bryan
>

> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

<b>What do you mean 100% Native iOS Components? </b>
It means we can use the X-Code iOS components with 100 iOS performance and look

<b>Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, your components will change automatically also? </b>
Yes, it does. That is the point.

<b>Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?</b>
No, it doesn´t. Firemonkey simulates the look of the iOS Native controls in order to use the same codebase for different platforms. However, at the moment this has a price: the lack of native performance.

<b>Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?</b>
At the moment, the answer would be yes. But I guess Embarcadero will provide a new Style package with iOS 7 appearance when it is launched.
0
Diego
7/7/2013 4:33:59 PM
Thank you for your reply.
I'm trying to decide if I want to go with Delphi XE4 (i'm a previous Delphi 2009 user), or go with FPC/Lazarus or Oxygen.

Any suggestions?
Thanks again,
Bryan

> {quote:title=Diego Diego wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Bryan Ray wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello,
> > What do you mean 100% Native iOS Components?
> > Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, your components will change automatically also?
> >
> > Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?
> > Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?
> >
> > I'm just trying to understand the "Native" concept and if Delphi XE components are lacking...
> >
> > Thanks for any information you can provide.
> > Regards,
> > Bryan
> >

> > > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
> > >
> > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
>
> <b>What do you mean 100% Native iOS Components? </b>
> It means we can use the X-Code iOS components with 100 iOS performance and look
>
> <b>Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, your components will change automatically also? </b>
> Yes, it does. That is the point.
>
> <b>Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?</b>
> No, it doesn´t. Firemonkey simulates the look of the iOS Native controls in order to use the same codebase for different platforms. However, at the moment this has a price: the lack of native performance.
>
> <b>Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?</b>
> At the moment, the answer would be yes. But I guess Embarcadero will provide a new Style package with iOS 7 appearance when it is launched.
0
Bryan
7/7/2013 4:46:02 PM
Seems to me that the path EMBT has chosen is to leverage +consistency across platforms+, rather than focus on delivering optimal performance on a single platform.

If you want optimal performance, you should definitely stick to the language, objects, and libraries that have evolved within that ecological framework.  Pascal is a foreigner and it will never be as efficient as Objective-C in iOS apps. So your objection is silly. If you don't need cross-platform consistency, then your clear choice is to stick with the same language and platform that everybody else uses, which is Objective-C and the X-Code platform.

But don't throw stones at a company whose goal is to go the opposite direction that you want to go in, because there are lots of people who want EXACTLY what EMBT is bringing to the table.  Unless, of course, that your notion of "cross-platform" is "anything Microsoft supports", in which case you'll be waiting quite a while for anything that runs in iOS or OS X.

-David

> {quote:title=Bryan Ray wrote:}{quote}
> Thank you for your reply.
> I'm trying to decide if I want to go with Delphi XE4 (i'm a previous Delphi 2009 user), or go with FPC/Lazarus or Oxygen.
>
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks again,
> Bryan
>
> > {quote:title=Diego Diego wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Bryan Ray wrote:}{quote}
> > > Hello,
> > > What do you mean 100% Native iOS Components?
> > > Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, your components will change automatically also?
> > >
> > > Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?
> > > Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?
> > >
> > > I'm just trying to understand the "Native" concept and if Delphi XE components are lacking...
> > >
> > > Thanks for any information you can provide.
> > > Regards,
> > > Bryan

> > <b>What do you mean 100% Native iOS Components? </b>
> > It means we can use the X-Code iOS components with 100 iOS performance and look
> >
> > <b>Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, your components will change automatically also? </b>
> > Yes, it does. That is the point.
> >
> > <b>Does Delphi XE4 not have Native iOS Components?</b>
> > No, it doesn´t. Firemonkey simulates the look of the iOS Native controls in order to use the same codebase for different platforms. However, at the moment this has a price: the lack of native performance.
> >
> > <b>Does this mean if iOS 7 changes the way the components look, Delphi XE4 will still look like the older iOS 6 and earlier?</b>
> > At the moment, the answer would be yes. But I guess Embarcadero will provide a new Style package with iOS 7 appearance when it is launched.
0
David
7/7/2013 10:06:48 PM
David Schwartz wrote:

> If you want optimal performance, you should definitely stick to the language, objects, and libraries that have
> evolved within that ecological framework.  Pascal is a foreigner and it will never be as efficient as Objective-C in
> iOS apps.

Being a foreigner doesn't automatically make something less efficient. I expect too many are hung up on the less than
optimal performance of Firemonkey and are associating it with the language/compiler.

> So your objection is silly.

That's ironic.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
Dave
7/7/2013 10:16:54 PM
{code}
1.7.0 - 2013/07/08
  * Fixed TDPFSegmentedControl SelectedIndex OnChange property ( Thanks Diego Molina )
  + Added Animatiobn Demo ( Thanks Diego Molina )
  + Added UITabBarController Component
  + Added UITabBarController Demo
  + Improved Toolbar Demo ( Left, Center, Right Buttons )
  + Improved UIView capability
{code}
0
Babak
7/7/2013 11:03:06 PM
> Pascal is a foreigner and it will never be as efficient as Objective-C in iOS apps.

On the contrary - if you're looking purely at the language level, Objective-C by its dynamic nature has overheads Object Pascal doesn't have. On the other hand, those overheads aren't signicant in practice, and if they are, the Objective-C developer can just drop down to the C level in the same way the Delphi and FPC developer can drop down to the level of pointers etc.

> If you don't need cross-platform consistency, then your clear choice is to stick
> with the same language and platform that everybody else uses, which is
> Objective-C and the X-Code platform.

Well, Xcode's the IDE rather than the platform as such, and in principle it is possible to use other languages with it. The issue is that the form designer and code editor are designed for Objective-C like the RAD Studio ones are designed for EMBT Object Pascal and EMBT C++.

> But don't throw stones at a company

Steady on - so far as I can see, he wasn't throwing stones, he was asking some rather genuine-sounding questions...
0
Chris
7/8/2013 5:13:45 PM
New Version

{code}
v1.8.0 - 2013/07/12
  + Added UIDatePicker with (11 Calendar And 533 Locale)  With Demo
  + Added UIAlertView Component ( Customized ) With Demo
  + Added UINavigationController Component With Demo
  + Fixed TDPFUIButton Set title on none titled style
  + Added SizeToFit property to TDPFUIButton
  + Added Form Wrap Slide Transition ( Thanks Diego Molina )
  + Added hasNotes to EKCalendar
  + Fixed bug on get Calendar No Notes items
  + Fixed some memory leaks
  + Fixed Embbeded View Froms some bugs
  + Optimized source code
{code}
0
Babak
7/12/2013 12:59:02 AM
Thanks for you work.

Maybe you should to make some demo with all main components and publish it in appstore,
it will be best for promotion of your components and delphi for ios at all........
0
Sergionn
7/18/2013 1:57:25 PM
{code}
v1.9.1 - 2013/07/18
  + Added Design time Graphic User Interface ( thanks Fenistil )
  + Added Customizable UITableView ( with demo )
  + Added Auto Smooth Scroll in UITableView (UP/DOWN)
  + Added UIActionSheet Component
  + Added UIActionSheet Demo
  * Change TDPFTabBarItem base class from TDPFiOSBaseControl - > TDPFUIViewController
  * Fixed Embbeded From in TDPFUIViewController, TDPFUIView
  * Optimized SetAnimationTransition for UIView & UIViewController
  + Added UITableView.cell BackgroundColor Property
  + Added UIImageView Image Caching
  + Added Slide Transition to all controls
  + Added Shadow to all Controls if it possible in iOS
  + Added Border to all Controls if it possible in iOS
  + Added LoadFromString to TDPFWeb
  + Fixed UIFont release bug
  + Fixed Embbeded Form Client Size
  + Fixed Embbeded Form Bug when deploy on Device
{code}
0
Babak
7/18/2013 2:49:39 PM
Do you still have to use FM to use your components?  I'm thinking yes, but want to be sure before I decide to purchase Delphi XE 4, or go with FreePascal.
Last questions.  Will your components work with FreePascal?

Thanks
Bryan

> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> {code}
> v1.9.1 - 2013/07/18
>   + Added Design time Graphic User Interface ( thanks Fenistil )
>   + Added Customizable UITableView ( with demo )
>   + Added Auto Smooth Scroll in UITableView (UP/DOWN)
>   + Added UIActionSheet Component
>   + Added UIActionSheet Demo
>   * Change TDPFTabBarItem base class from TDPFiOSBaseControl - > TDPFUIViewController
>   * Fixed Embbeded From in TDPFUIViewController, TDPFUIView
>   * Optimized SetAnimationTransition for UIView & UIViewController
>   + Added UITableView.cell BackgroundColor Property
>   + Added UIImageView Image Caching
>   + Added Slide Transition to all controls
>   + Added Shadow to all Controls if it possible in iOS
>   + Added Border to all Controls if it possible in iOS
>   + Added LoadFromString to TDPFWeb
>   + Fixed UIFont release bug
>   + Fixed Embbeded Form Client Size
>   + Fixed Embbeded Form Bug when deploy on Device
> {code}
0
Bryan
7/18/2013 3:54:41 PM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

This is great. Tried the demos and impressed.

Only issue is, I can't seem to use the components from the pallette, they are grayed out.

The only one that is selectable is TDPFMPVolume.

Screen shot @ http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/jdredd87/delphi/ios_zps37476308.png

Edited by: steven chesser on Jul 18, 2013 10:24 AM
0
steven
7/18/2013 5:24:57 PM
> {quote:title=Bryan Ray wrote:}{quote}
> Do you still have to use FM to use your components?  I'm thinking yes, but want to be sure before I decide to purchase Delphi XE 4, or go with FreePascal.
> Last questions.  Will your components work with FreePascal?
>
> Thanks
> Bryan

I used only TControl from fireMonkey, nothing else,
No, you cant compile with freepascal.

regards
0
Babak
7/18/2013 5:42:37 PM
> {quote:title=steven chesser wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
>
> This is great. Tried the demos and impressed.
>
> Only issue is, I can't seem to use the components from the pallette, they are grayed out.
>
> The only one that is selectable is TDPFMPVolume.
>
> Screen shot @ http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/jdredd87/delphi/ios_zps37476308.png
>
> Edited by: steven chesser on Jul 18, 2013 10:24 AM

Hi,

See install.txt file for installing packages.

Regards
0
Babak
7/18/2013 5:43:21 PM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=steven chesser wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
> > >
> > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
> >
> > This is great. Tried the demos and impressed.
> >
> > Only issue is, I can't seem to use the components from the pallette, they are grayed out.
> >
> > The only one that is selectable is TDPFMPVolume.
> >
> > Screen shot @ http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/jdredd87/delphi/ios_zps37476308.png
> >
> > Edited by: steven chesser on Jul 18, 2013 10:24 AM
>
> Hi,
>
> See install.txt file for installing packages.
>
> Regards

I did.. that is how I got it installed and demos compiling. The demos work fine. Compiles and runs.
0
steven
7/18/2013 5:58:34 PM
> {quote:title=steven chesser wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=steven chesser wrote:}{quote}

> > > This is great. Tried the demos and impressed.
> > >
> > > Only issue is, I can't seem to use the components from the pallette, they are grayed out.
> > >
> > > The only one that is selectable is TDPFMPVolume.
> > >
> > > Screen shot @ http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/jdredd87/delphi/ios_zps37476308.png
> > >
> > > Edited by: steven chesser on Jul 18, 2013 10:24 AM
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > See install.txt file for installing packages.
> >
> > Regards
>
> I did.. that is how I got it installed and demos compiling. The demos work fine. Compiles and runs.

Went through it again... and now it works.. was sure I did all the steps but whatever.. It works and this is really nice :)
0
steven
7/18/2013 6:11:11 PM
New released:

{code}
v2.0.1 - 2013/07/23
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer component (Audio Player Local & URL)
  + Added TDPFProgress component
  + Added TDPFSLComposeViewController for sharing (facebook, Twitter) ( required iOS 6.0 and later)
  + Added TDPFActivityViewController for sharing (Mail, Message, copy, facebook, Twitter, ...)
  + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController (From Camera & Library)
  + Added PageChanged Event to TDPFUIPageViewController
  + Added Font to TDPFTextField
  + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFUITableView
  + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFLabel
  + Added BackgroundImgge to TDPFTextField
  + Added HideKeyboardOnReturn to HideKeyboardOnReturn
  + Added CellEdit Property to TDPFTableView
  + Added AllEdit Property to TDPFTableView
{code}
0
Babak
7/23/2013 8:36:05 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> New released:
>
> {code}
> v2.0.1 - 2013/07/23
>   + Added TDPFAVPlayer component (Audio Player Local & URL)
>   + Added TDPFProgress component
>   + Added TDPFSLComposeViewController for sharing (facebook, Twitter) ( required iOS 6.0 and later)
>   + Added TDPFActivityViewController for sharing (Mail, Message, copy, facebook, Twitter, ...)
>   + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController (From Camera & Library)
>   + Added PageChanged Event to TDPFUIPageViewController
>   + Added Font to TDPFTextField
>   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFUITableView
>   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFLabel
>   + Added BackgroundImgge to TDPFTextField
>   + Added HideKeyboardOnReturn to HideKeyboardOnReturn
>   + Added CellEdit Property to TDPFTableView
>   + Added AllEdit Property to TDPFTableView
> {code}

I am trying to populate an instance of  TDPFUITableView dynamically at run time as following. The table remains blank till RefreshNeeded is called - that makes the changes visible. Is that a requirement? I would expect the table to properly render populated as it is with the code below.

{code}
  ASection := TblView.Sections.Add;
  ASection.HeaderText := 'Words';
  ASection.HeaderHeight := 20;

  TblView.BeginUpdate;
  while (not EOF(Wordfile)) do begin
    AWord := GetWord(i);
    ATblItem := ASection.TableItems.Add;
    ATblItem.ItemText.Text := AWord;
    ATblItem.ItemText.Alignment := TTextAlignment.taCenter;
  end;
  TblView.EndUpdate;
{code}
I have looke dat hte demo code of TableViewDyn in which the table is populated dynamically - but it employs he use of with keyword.
0
Jatin
7/25/2013 12:32:36 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> New released:
>
> {code}
> v2.0.1 - 2013/07/23
>   + Added TDPFAVPlayer component (Audio Player Local & URL)
>   + Added TDPFProgress component
>   + Added TDPFSLComposeViewController for sharing (facebook, Twitter) ( required iOS 6.0 and later)
>   + Added TDPFActivityViewController for sharing (Mail, Message, copy, facebook, Twitter, ...)
>   + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController (From Camera & Library)
>   + Added PageChanged Event to TDPFUIPageViewController
>   + Added Font to TDPFTextField
>   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFUITableView
>   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFLabel
>   + Added BackgroundImgge to TDPFTextField
>   + Added HideKeyboardOnReturn to HideKeyboardOnReturn
>   + Added CellEdit Property to TDPFTableView
>   + Added AllEdit Property to TDPFTableView
> {code}
Hi Babak,

Thanks for the great work! Any plans to support alphabetical lookup and search filter for the *TDPFUITableView* component in near future? Thanks!
0
Karu
7/25/2013 1:21:45 AM
> {quote:title=Jatin Pandya wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > New released:
> >
> > {code}
> > v2.0.1 - 2013/07/23
> >   + Added TDPFAVPlayer component (Audio Player Local & URL)
> >   + Added TDPFProgress component
> >   + Added TDPFSLComposeViewController for sharing (facebook, Twitter) ( required iOS 6.0 and later)
> >   + Added TDPFActivityViewController for sharing (Mail, Message, copy, facebook, Twitter, ...)
> >   + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController (From Camera & Library)
> >   + Added PageChanged Event to TDPFUIPageViewController
> >   + Added Font to TDPFTextField
> >   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFUITableView
> >   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFLabel
> >   + Added BackgroundImgge to TDPFTextField
> >   + Added HideKeyboardOnReturn to HideKeyboardOnReturn
> >   + Added CellEdit Property to TDPFTableView
> >   + Added AllEdit Property to TDPFTableView
> > {code}
>
> I am trying to populate an instance of  TDPFUITableView dynamically at run time as following. The table remains blank till RefreshNeeded is called - that makes the changes visible. Is that a requirement? I would expect the table to properly render populated as it is with the code below.
>
> {code}
>   ASection := TblView.Sections.Add;
>   ASection.HeaderText := 'Words';
>   ASection.HeaderHeight := 20;
>
>   TblView.BeginUpdate;
>   while (not EOF(Wordfile)) do begin
>     AWord := GetWord(i);
>     ATblItem := ASection.TableItems.Add;
>     ATblItem.ItemText.Text := AWord;
>     ATblItem.ItemText.Alignment := TTextAlignment.taCenter;
>   end;
>   TblView.EndUpdate;
> {code}
> I have looke dat hte demo code of TableViewDyn in which the table is populated dynamically - but it employs he use of with keyword.

the firs statement before filling use TblView.ClearAll; and after filling insted of TblView.EndUpdate;  use TblView.RefreshNeeded;

 {code}

   TblView.ClearAll;  // <---- Use this or update section and items

   ASection := TblView.Sections.Add;
   ASection.HeaderText := 'Words';
   ASection.HeaderHeight := 20;

   TblView.BeginUpdate;
   while (not EOF(Wordfile)) do begin
     AWord := GetWord(i);
     ATblItem := ASection.TableItems.Add;
     ATblItem.ItemText.Text := AWord;
     ATblItem.ItemText.Alignment := TTextAlignment.taCenter;
   end;

   TblView.RefreshNeeded;  <--- this is requred
 {code}
0
Babak
7/25/2013 5:20:19 AM
> {quote:title=Karu Kaarigar wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > New released:
> >
> > {code}
> > v2.0.1 - 2013/07/23
> >   + Added TDPFAVPlayer component (Audio Player Local & URL)
> >   + Added TDPFProgress component
> >   + Added TDPFSLComposeViewController for sharing (facebook, Twitter) ( required iOS 6.0 and later)
> >   + Added TDPFActivityViewController for sharing (Mail, Message, copy, facebook, Twitter, ...)
> >   + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController (From Camera & Library)
> >   + Added PageChanged Event to TDPFUIPageViewController
> >   + Added Font to TDPFTextField
> >   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFUITableView
> >   + Added BackgroundImage to TDPFLabel
> >   + Added BackgroundImgge to TDPFTextField
> >   + Added HideKeyboardOnReturn to HideKeyboardOnReturn
> >   + Added CellEdit Property to TDPFTableView
> >   + Added AllEdit Property to TDPFTableView
> > {code}
> Hi Babak,
>
> Thanks for the great work! Any plans to support alphabetical lookup and search filter for the *TDPFUITableView* component in near future? Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, I will add it soon.
0
Babak
7/25/2013 5:23:10 AM
{code}
v2.4.3 - 2013/07/31
  + Added TDPNSOperationQueue for manage Asyc requests
  + Added set ActivePageIndex in TDPFUIPageViewController
  + Added SetFocus To Controls
  + Added TDPFTableView Header Extra properties
  + Added TDPFTableView Footer Extra properties
  * Fixed bug in Embbeded UIView & UIViewController with More than 2 Level
  * Fixed TDPFSLComposeViewController wrong serviceType
  * Fixed crashed when TDPFButton set ForgroundImage to null
  * Fixed crashed when TDPFButton set BackgroundImage to null
  * Fixed Bug in TDPFButton.Destroy
  * Fixed Bug damaged cached image files in TDPFImageView (Reload again)
  * Fixed SetBorderWidth & SetBorderColor
{code}
0
Babak
7/31/2013 4:15:08 AM
{code}
v2.6.0 - 2013/08/05
  + Added Embbeded Frame To TDPFUIView (no need use FM forms)
  + Added Embbeded Frame To TDPFUIViewController (no need use FM forms)
  - Fixed Enabled property in BaseControl
  - Fixed DPFUIActionSheet delegate conflict with other controls
  - Fixed crash when openning some demo projects.
  - Fixed TDPFTabBarController wrong setting PageIndex property
  - Fixed some Objective-C interface definitions.
  - Fixed SLComposeViewControllerCompletion result typecast error.
{code}
0
Babak
8/5/2013 6:34:01 AM
{code}

v2.8.0 - 2013/08/09
  + Added Toolbar to TDPFNavigationController
  + Adedd TDPFPickerView Designtime UI (thanks to Fenistil)
  + Added TDPFTabBarController Designtime UI (thanks to Fenistil)
  * Improved TDPFUIScrollView (thanks Tyson)
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController Page Title when no button
  - Fixed Button font size (Ticket #22)
  - Fixed TDPFUIActionSheet message in landscape mode
  - Fixed TDPFUITableView cell  tvcsValue1 and tvcsValue2 (Ticket #21)

{code}
0
Babak
8/9/2013 10:00:23 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

Thanks for the update. Got latest installed and working.

Some of the demos I get this

---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Unable to launch process on '192.168.1.104' using the parameters from the 'Mac Mini' profile.

The following error was returned: 'Application bundle should have Info.plist inside.'
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

All I do is resave the project, and then it works.  Other then that, loving this.
0
steven
8/13/2013 1:21:32 AM
{code}

v3.2.8 - 2013/08/20
  + Added TQLPreviewController (Document Viewer, PDF, PNG, ...)
  + Added TDPFPopover
  + Added TDPFToolbarItem Font Property
  + Added TDPFNavigationController Designtime UI (Thanks Fenistil)
  - Fixed TDPFDatePicker display in iPad
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationControllerPage page Prompt
  - Fixed TDPFUITableView crash IndexList

{code}
0
Babak
8/20/2013 11:42:01 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> {code}
>
> v3.2.8 - 2013/08/20
>   + Added TQLPreviewController (Document Viewer, PDF, PNG, ...)
>   + Added TDPFPopover
>   + Added TDPFToolbarItem Font Property
>   + Added TDPFNavigationController Designtime UI (Thanks Fenistil)
>   - Fixed TDPFDatePicker display in iPad
>   - Fixed TDPFNavigationControllerPage page Prompt
>   - Fixed TDPFUITableView crash IndexList
>
> {code}

Hello, very good your work. I want to change the item Tilte DPFTabBarItem1, but not work. Is a bug?
Regards
0
Pedro
8/22/2013 8:45:29 PM
> {quote:title=Pedro Leonardo wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > {code}
> >
> > v3.2.8 - 2013/08/20
> >   + Added TQLPreviewController (Document Viewer, PDF, PNG, ...)
> >   + Added TDPFPopover
> >   + Added TDPFToolbarItem Font Property
> >   + Added TDPFNavigationController Designtime UI (Thanks Fenistil)
> >   - Fixed TDPFDatePicker display in iPad
> >   - Fixed TDPFNavigationControllerPage page Prompt
> >   - Fixed TDPFUITableView crash IndexList
> >
> > {code}
>

> Hello, very good your work. I want to change the item Tilte DPFTabBarItem1, but not work. Is a bug?
> Regards

First change :
{code}
TabBarSystemItem := tbsiNone;
{code}
 then set :
{code}
ItemTitle := 'Your Title';
{code}
0
Babak
8/22/2013 9:06:11 PM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Pedro Leonardo wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > > {code}
> > >
> > > v3.2.8 - 2013/08/20
> > >   + Added TQLPreviewController (Document Viewer, PDF, PNG, ...)
> > >   + Added TDPFPopover
> > >   + Added TDPFToolbarItem Font Property
> > >   + Added TDPFNavigationController Designtime UI (Thanks Fenistil)
> > >   - Fixed TDPFDatePicker display in iPad
> > >   - Fixed TDPFNavigationControllerPage page Prompt
> > >   - Fixed TDPFUITableView crash IndexList
> > >
> > > {code}
> >

> > Hello, very good your work. I want to change the item Tilte DPFTabBarItem1, but not work. Is a bug?
> > Regards
>
> First change :
> {code}
> TabBarSystemItem := tbsiNone;
> {code}
>  then set :
> {code}
> ItemTitle := 'Your Title';
> {code}

Hi,
Ok, but the button image does not appear ..
I want the default image, but with another title

Best regards
0
Pedro
8/22/2013 10:47:32 PM
> Hi,
> Ok, but the button image does not appear ..
> I want the default image, but with another title
>
> Best regards

Hi,

But you cant change system Items title or images, why not use custom title and image ?

regards
0
Babak
8/25/2013 6:32:24 AM
New Release

{code}
v3.5.1 - 2013/08/26
  + Added UIActivityIndicatorView AutoHide After n Sec
  + Added TDPFTableView Move Rows
  + Added TDPFTableView.TSectionItem.Items default keywork
  + Added TDPFTableView.TTableItem.Items default keywork
  + Added TDPFTableView OnAccessoryButtonTapped Event (AccessoryType=tvcaDetailDisclosureButton)
  + Added TDPFTableView.Row property
  + Added TDPFActivityIndicatorView DesignTime UI (by Fenistil)
  - Fixed BaseControl.CornerRadius
  - Fixed BaseControl.BorderWidth
  - Fixed BaseControl.BorderColor
  - Fixed TDPFButton Font Size
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController.ToolbarVisible not stored
  - Removed HidesWhenStopped property of TDPFActivityIndicatorView
  - Removed Label Property of TDPFActivityIndicatorView
  * UIScrollView.ReCalc Moved to public
  * Improved TDPFUIPageControl
{code}
0
Babak
8/25/2013 8:56:14 PM
{code}

v4.0.0 - 2013/08/30
  + Added Project Wizard (File->New->Other->D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components) (Thanks Tyson Stephen)
  + Added TDPFSearchBar ( TableView searching )
  + Added PDF Export Functions
  + Added TDPFCheckBox Component
  + Added Slide UP/DOWN Demo
  + Added Basic Authentication to TDPFHttp
  + Added TDPFHttp Set HTTPBody
  + Added TDPFLabel OnClick Event
  + Added TDPFUIView CheckReceiveTouch property
  + Added TDPFUITableView OnCanMoveRow Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView OnCanMoveFromRowToRow Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView OnAfterMoveRow Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView.TDPFTableViewOptions TextFont Property
  + Added TDPFUITableView.TDPFTableViewOptions DescriptionFont Property
  + Added TDPFTextField Maxlength Property
  + Added TDPFTextView Maxlength Property
  + Added TDPFTextView SearchKind (skStartsWith, skContains)
  + Added TDPFTextView DeSelectRow Method
  + Added TDPFNavigationController HidesBackButton property
  + Added TDPFUIPageControl DesignTime UI (by Fenistil)
  - Fixed TDPFUIViewController Level BackgroundImage higher than BackgroundColor
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController ToolbarVisible stored
  - Fixed Click Event in Some Child Controls
  - Fixed ActivityIndicator change color
  - Fixed BaseControl.Shadow And BaseControl.CornerRadius
  - Fixed TDPFUITableView Move row from section to section
  - Fixed TDPFUIViewController resizing in Retina Devices
  - Fixed Controls Set Visible
  - Fixed call TDPFHttp.GetUrlContentData with parameter
  - Fixed TDPFTabBarController infinit loop
  - Removed Visible Property From TableItem

{code}
0
Babak
8/30/2013 9:32:39 AM
This maybe an issue or maybe I am using this wrong.. which probably the case..

I have a tab setup going.

First tab has two TDPFUIViewController.
Each has two TDPFButton's. One left aligned the other right aligned.

When I do this call to slide to the next tab action
{code}
 SettingsAction.ExecuteTarget(self);
{code}

it slides and shows that tab, but the TDPFUIViewController's and TDPFButton's are
still visible.

I can try and make a small project to repeat if needed.

Using the latest controls as of last night.

Edited by: steven chesser on Aug 31, 2013 8:31 PM
0
steven
9/1/2013 3:31:45 AM
> {quote:title=steven chesser wrote:}{quote}
> This maybe an issue or maybe I am using this wrong.. which probably the case..
>
> I have a tab setup going.
>
> First tab has two TDPFUIViewController.
> Each has two TDPFButton's. One left aligned the other right aligned.
>
> When I do this call to slide to the next tab action
> {code}
>  SettingsAction.ExecuteTarget(self);
> {code}
>
> it slides and shows that tab, but the TDPFUIViewController's and TDPFButton's are
> still visible.

Hi,

You can not use FM controls with DPF controls, you should only use one of these.

Regards
0
Babak
9/1/2013 5:04:30 AM
{code}
v4.6.2 - 2013/09/08
  + Added TDPFADBanner Component (iAd Framework Needed)
  + Added UISearchBar DesignTime UI (by Fenistil)
  + Added TDPFUITableView RefreshControl Demo
  + Added TDPFUITableView ClearSelectedRows
  + Added TDPFUITableView GetSelectedRows
  + Added TDPFUITableView VirtualMode
  + Added TDPFButton ContentHorizontalAlignment
  + Added TDPFButton ContentVerticalAlignment
  + Added TDPFTextField TextFormat Property
  + Added TDPFFont BoldSystemFontSize
  + Added TDPFUIActionSheet add custom Buttons
  + Added PlaySystemSound ( play all system sounds )
  * Improved TDPFUITableView Custom Frame Performance
  * Improved TDPFUITableView Custom View Performance
  * Removed TDPFUITableView.TTableItem.Frame
  - Fixed TDPFTextView Text Setting
  - Fixed TableView Indexbar
  - Fixed TableView SearchBar
  - Fixed TableView Custom View memory leak
  - Fixe TableView Crash when select none visible row
  - Fixed CheckBox OnClick on Device
  - Fixed UINavigationController Selected ActivePage
{code}
0
Babak
9/8/2013 6:52:39 AM
{code}
v5.0.0 - 2013/09/15
  + Added TDPFUIScrollView OnWillBeginDragging Event
  + Added TDPFButton SetHighlightedWithDelay
  + Added TDPFButton TintColor
  * Improved TDPFButton to add child control
  - Removed TDPFTextField Editable Property
  - Removed TextAlignment Property
  - Fixed TDPFUITableView setEditingAccessoryType setting
  - Fixed Some bugs
{code}
0
Babak
9/15/2013 5:37:04 AM
{code}
v5.4.8 - 2013/09/21
  + Added TDPFSlideDialog Component
  + Added TDPFNavigationController setModalTransitionStyle
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer PlayInBackground Property
  + Added Play Audio in Background Demo
  + Added TDPFActivityIndicatorView isAnimating property
  - Fixed Some bugs

v5.2.1 - 2013/09/19
  + Support Delphi XE5
  + Added TDPFUITableView AutoScrollLoop
  + Added TDPFApplicationManager component
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer isPlaying / isStopped / isPaused functions
  - Fixed Crash TDPFImageView.free when Asynchronous Loading
  - Fixed some bugs.
  - Fixed some memory leaks.
{code}
0
Babak
9/21/2013 10:29:39 AM
Hi @all

I am really new in this theme (app creating), and I have two main questions (@Babak ?):

a) Is it possible to create an app with the D.P.F Components which runs in the background and can popup (alert with list) a self defined window / dialog when a call comes in or a call goes out? If not, can it be done with XE5? If yes, what is the better way XE5 Firemonkey or D.P.F. Components? Is there any example on the www of how to "make" the needed "Event" or dialog or alert?

b) Is it planned to create the native D.P.F Components also for Android or other mobile platforms? Or is there any project outside D.P.F which builds native Android (or mobile platforms) components or plans it? I am asking, because I heard that the Delphi Firemonkey apps are decreasing enormous battery load level. Is this really true?

Thx for replies
0
Andreas
10/2/2013 12:50:58 PM
> {quote:title=Andreas Pape wrote:}{quote}
> Hi @all
>
> I am really new in this theme (app creating), and I have two main questions (@Babak ?):
>
> a) Is it possible to create an app with the D.P.F Components which runs in the background and can popup (alert with list) a self defined window / dialog when a call comes in or a call goes out? If not, can it be done with XE5? If yes, what is the better way XE5 Firemonkey or D.P.F. Components? Is there any example on the www of how to "make" the needed "Event" or dialog or alert?
>
> b) Is it planned to create the native D.P.F Components also for Android or other mobile platforms? Or is there any project outside D.P.F which builds native Android (or mobile platforms) components or plans it? I am asking, because I heard that the Delphi Firemonkey apps are decreasing enormous battery load level. Is this really true?
>
> Thx for replies

1) you can make calling background app with this framework or Firemonkey app. but i have a demo work on background for playing music.

2) Currently I am working on Android.

Regards
0
Babak
10/12/2013 6:39:13 AM
{code}
v5.8.4 - 2013/10/12
  + Added DPF.iOS.CacheManager Library
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer Close method
  + Added TDPFHttp URLRequestCache property
  + Added TDPFHttp OnProgress Event
  + Added TDPFImageView OnProgress Event
  + Added TDPFImageView NSURLCache using
  + Added TDPFSlideDialog Close method
  + Added UIView & UIViewController fit background image
  + Added SuckEffect Animation
  + Added RippleEffect Animation
  - Fixed TDPFHttp bad url error
  - Fixed TDPTableView Header View Memory Leak
  - Fixed TDPFActionSheet Memory Leak
  - Fixed Show TDPFSLComposeViewController
{code}
0
Babak
10/12/2013 6:44:02 AM
{code}
v6.0.0 - 2013/10/23
  + Added DPF.iOS.NSTimer Component
  + Added PanGestureRecognizer to TDPFiOSBaseControl
  + Added Facebook Slide Menu Demo
  + Added TDPFHttp OnReceiveDataStream Event
  + Added DownloadFile Demo
  + Added TDPFQLPreviewController.OnShouldOpenURL Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView.IndexListBackgroundColor Property
  + Added TDPFUITableView.IndexListTextColor Property
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController Close method
  + Added TDPFUITableView  SearchItemCount Property
  + Added TDPFButton TextShadowColorNormal Property
  + Added TDPFButton TextShadowColorHighlight Property
  - Fixed TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController Stop method
  - Fixed TDPFButton.TDPFContentVerticalAlignment
  - Fixed TDPFButton.TextColorHighlight
  - Fixed TDPFButton.TextColorNormal
  - Fixed TDPFUITableView Category Search
{code}
0
Babak
10/23/2013 1:35:30 PM
Hi Babak

Do you have any news on native component for Android ?
0
Mauro
10/23/2013 1:51:22 PM
This is really crazy. Using XE5 FireMonkey my IOS app often crash especally when using TWebBrowser that is faulty and everything seems quite buggy.

Using DPF components works like a charm. One dedicated guy is able to fix what the FireMonkey team can't or won't...

Will you make a IOS GLKit component?

BTW: I see that you are working on Android components. Will these components support more Android Phone/Tablets than FireMonkey?

Thanks for making these components :)
0
Haakon
10/27/2013 12:35:11 PM
Join expression of gratitude for Babak for what he is doing (intead of emb), at least and do not use its for now.
It would be great to add in parralel of ios native components components for osx too
0
Sergionn
10/27/2013 5:00:21 PM
>{code}
>v6.0.0 - 2013/10/23

Trying to compile/link the button demo with targeting a real device I get
the following error:

[DCC Fehler] E2597 ld: file not found:
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox

with target iOS simulator, everything is ok.
Any idea?

Ronald
0
Ronald
10/29/2013 5:14:45 PM
>[DCC Fehler] E2597 ld: file not found:
>/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox
>
>with target iOS simulator, everything is ok.

Solution found in Readme file.
0
Ronald
10/30/2013 9:25:32 AM
> {quote:title=Haakon A. Myhra wrote:}{quote}
> This is really crazy. Using XE5 FireMonkey my IOS app often crash especally when using TWebBrowser that is faulty and everything seems quite buggy.
>
> Using DPF components works like a charm. One dedicated guy is able to fix what the FireMonkey team can't or won't...
>
> Will you make a IOS GLKit component?
>
> BTW: I see that you are working on Android components. Will these components support more Android Phone/Tablets than FireMonkey?
>

> Thanks for making these components :)

Hi Haakon

GLView for GL drawing added.

Regards
0
Babak
11/5/2013 3:23:02 PM
{code}

v6.4.1 - 2013/11/05
  + Added TDPFGLKView Component
  + Added TDPFAlertView Set Focus
  + Added OnDoubleClick Event to TDPFUIView
  + Added OnTouchesEnded Event to TDPFUIView
  * Change TDPFUITableView BackgroundImage in runtime
  * Improved TDPFUITableView to add controls into cell

v6.2.8 - 2013/10/29
  + Added Drawing in UIView
  + Added UILocalNotification
  + Added TDPFUITableView.Options.SelectedColor Property
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController MovieScalingMode Property
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController ShowInView Property
  + Added TDPFUIViewController OnDidRotateFromInterfaceOrientation
  + Added TDPFUIViewController Orientations Property
  + Added Alpha Parameter to TColorToUIColor
  + Added TDPFInAppPurchase Component
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController ButtonItemKind is bkImage
  - Fixed TDPFEKCalendar GetAllEvents event Identifier
  + Wrapped Store Kit Framework Reference

{code}
0
Babak
11/5/2013 3:44:30 PM
Babak Yaghoobi wrote:

>   + Added TDPFAlertView Set Focus

I'm testing out the demo for AlertView in the latest version of DPFiOS. When clicking the Login and Password alert:

1. It doesn't show the view in the simulator. It seems FMX suffers from the same issue.
2. It causes an AV when clicking any of the Login or Cancel buttons. This is the relavant parts of the call stack:

System._DbgExcNotify(int, void*, System.SmallString<(unsigned char)255>*, void*, void*)(668208512,(^uint8)
0x97c9d4,(^(array [0..255] of System.AnsiChar)) nil,(^uint8) 0x27d40d64,(^uint8) 0x27d40d78)
System.NotifyReRaise(System.DelphiObject<System.TObject>, void*)((^System.TObject = class ) 0x18741630,(^uint8)
0x8188c0)
System._RaiseAtExcept(System.DelphiObject<System.TObject>, void*)((^System.TObject = class ) 0x18741630,(^uint8)
0x8188c0)
System.Internal.Excutils.SignalConverter(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)(8489152,208,11)
Fmx.Forms.TCommonCustomForm.SetFocused(System.DelphiInterface<Fmx.Types.IControl>)((^uint8) nil)
Fmx.Virtualkeyboard.Ios.TKeyboardEventHandler.HideVirtualKeyboard()((^FMX.VirtualKeyboard.TKeyboardEventHandler = class
) 0x1663b5f0)
Fmx.Virtualkeyboard.Ios.TKeyboardEventHandler.KeyboardWillHide(void*)((^FMX.VirtualKeyboard.TKeyboardEventHandler =
class ) 0x1663b5f0,(^uint8) 0x1873d860)
:008CE086 DispatchToDelphi
:008CDF56 dispatch_first_stage_intercept
:2E641256 _CFXNotificationPost
:2F026C2C -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:]
:30F3AE48 -[UIInputViewTransition postNotificationsForTransitionStart]
:30F3A674 -[UIPeripheralHost(UIKitInternal) executeTransition:]
:30F38464 -[UIPeripheralHost(UIKitInternal) setInputViews:animationStyle:]
:30F79CBC -[UIResponder _finishResignFirstResponder]
:30F22004 -[UIResponder resignFirstResponder]
:30F9D6B0 -[UITextField resignFirstResponder]
:3108F1F2 -[_UIModalItemsPresentingViewController _dismissItem:andPresentItem:animated:completion:keepDimmingView:]
:3108ED9E -[_UIModalItemsPresentingViewController _dismissItem:andPresentItem:animated:completion:]
:310960BC -[_UIModalItemsCoordinator _dismissItem:withTappedButtonIndex:animated:notifyDelegate:]
:31095BDE -[_UIModalItemAlertContentView tableView:didSelectRowAtIndexPath:]
:30F9A8BA -[UITableView _selectRowAtIndexPath:animated:scrollPosition:notifyDelegate:]
:3104DF7A -[UITableView _userSelectRowAtPendingSelectionIndexPath:]
:30EFDFB8 _applyBlockToCFArrayCopiedToStack
:30E761F2 _afterCACommitHandler
:2E6D61CC __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__
:2E6D3B70 __CFRunLoopDoObservers
:2E63EC48 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
:2E63EA0A CFRunLoopRunInMode
:2F02C3DA -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:]
:008CDF98 DispatchToImport
Umain.TFAlertView.DPFButton4Click(System.DelphiObject<System.TObject>)((^uMain.TFAlertView = class )
0x27d4217c,(^System.TObject = class ) 0x16bc4800)

Problem with Update 1, perhaps?

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Find tips and code samples at Delphi Worlds:
> {quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}{quote}
> Babak Yaghoobi wrote:
>
> >   + Added TDPFAlertView Set Focus
>
> I'm testing out the demo for AlertView in the latest version of DPFiOS. When clicking the Login and Password alert:
>
> 1. It doesn't show the view in the simulator. It seems FMX suffers from the same issue.
> 2. It causes an AV when clicking any of the Login or Cancel buttons. This is the relavant parts of the call stack:

Hi Dave

1) Yes i see this in iOS 7 Simulator, i think this is a problem in FMX x86 ios code.

2) For fixing this problem please remove application.terminate in form create event ( AlertView demo ) or download last source code from :
http://sourceforge.net/p/dpfdelphiios/code/HEAD/tree/

Thank you for your feedback

Regards
0
Babak
11/14/2013 11:51:55 AM
Babak Yaghoobi wrote:

> 1) Yes i see this in iOS 7 Simulator, i think this is a problem in FMX x86 ios code.

Why, and where, exactly?

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Find tips and code samples at Delphi Worlds:
http://delphi.radsoft.com.au/blog
0
Dave
11/14/2013 7:48:19 PM
> {quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}{quote}
> Babak Yaghoobi wrote:
>
> > 1) Yes i see this in iOS 7 Simulator, i think this is a problem in FMX x86 ios code.
>
> Why, and where, exactly?

Hi Dave

I think it is, i'm not sure, but i will work on.

Regards
0
Babak

According to your DPF demos it is very easy to import audio and video  from local path or url, but I am not able to find any sample or any definition about importing from the iPod Library.
(https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Audio/Conceptual/iPodLibraryAccess_Guide/UsingTheiPodLibrary/UsingTheiPodLibrary.html)

Is it possible to make media query with D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components?

thanks,

> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
0
talha
11/16/2013 7:31:36 PM
> {quote:title=talha sener wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> According to your DPF demos it is very easy to import audio and video  from local path or url, but I am not able to find any sample or any definition about importing from the iPod Library.
> (https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Audio/Conceptual/iPodLibraryAccess_Guide/UsingTheiPodLibrary/UsingTheiPodLibrary.html)
>
> Is it possible to make media query with D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components?
>
> thanks,

Hi talha

I will work on.

Regards
0
Babak
11/18/2013 6:50:33 PM
thanks :)

> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=talha sener wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> >
> > According to your DPF demos it is very easy to import audio and video  from local path or url, but I am not able to find any sample or any definition about importing from the iPod Library.
> > (https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Audio/Conceptual/iPodLibraryAccess_Guide/UsingTheiPodLibrary/UsingTheiPodLibrary.html)
> >
> > Is it possible to make media query with D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components?
> >
> > thanks,
> >

> Hi talha
>
> I will work on.
>
> Regards
0
talha
11/19/2013 1:19:59 AM
{code}
v6.7.1 - 2013/11/18
  + Added TDPFCamera Component (Capture Video + Audio / Native API / Convert to MP4)
  + Added touchesBegan Event to TDPFUIView
  + Added touchesMoved Event to TDPFUIView
  + Added Painter Demo
  + Added TDPFiOSBaseControl Scale property (For some controls)
  + Added TDPFUITableView OnSectionClick Event (Custom Header)
  + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController Video Capture
  + Added MobileCoreServices consts
  * Wrapped GameKit framework
  - Fixed TDPFADBanner Startup position
  - Fixed TDPFMapView low memory crash
{code}
0
Babak
11/20/2013 7:08:32 AM
{code}
v6.8.5 - 2013/11/22
  + Added TDPFCamera OnConvertProgress Event
  - Fixed CreatePDFfromUIView
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController iOS7 Back Button
  - Fixed TDPFCamera Crash in repeat recording
  - Fixed TDPFCamera Some Memory Leak
  - Fixed TDPFInAppPurchase Fetch Products crashing.
{code}
0
Babak
11/22/2013 9:23:09 PM
{code}

v6.9.7 - 2013/11/26
  + Added TDPFDatePicker MinimumDate property
  + Added TDPFDatePicker MaximumDate property
  - Fixed TDPFKeyboard toolbar position in iOS6

v6.9.4 - 2013/11/25
  + Added TDPFKeyboard Component
  + Added TDPToolbar iOS7 Background Color (barTintColor)
  + Added MakeScreenshot function
  + Added TDPFTextField Editable property
  + Added TDPFDateTimeComboBox PickerToolbarVisible property
  + Added TDPFComboBox PickerToolbarVisible property
  - Fixed TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController crash when no file play!
  - Fixed TDPFComboBox Enabled
  - Fixed TDPFDateTimeComboBox Enabled
  - Fixed TDPFCamera Crash multi thread
  - Removed TDPFApplicationManager HideKeyboardDoneButton property
  - Removed TDPFApplicationManager HideKeyboardToolbar property

{code}
0
Babak
11/27/2013 7:04:53 AM
{code}
v7.0.0 - 2013/12/01
  + Wrapped GameKit Framework
  + Added TDPFGameCenterManager ( GameCenter )
  + Added TDPFDateTimeComboBox PickerMode, TimeZoneType, LocaleType, CalendarType, MinimumDate, MinimumDate Properties
  - Fixed TDPFButton Highlighted/Selected/Disabled background color
{code}
0
Babak
12/1/2013 6:53:51 AM
I have yet to give you efforts a try but would like to when time permits.

Can one use both FM components and your ones at the same time ?
0
Brett
12/1/2013 8:38:34 PM
> {quote:title=Brett Wilton wrote:}{quote}
> I have yet to give you efforts a try but would like to when time permits.
>
> Can one use both FM components and your ones at the same time ?

Not visual components! but you can use my some components like :
TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController, TDPFMessageCompose, TDPFMailCompose, TDPFHttp, TDPFAddressBook, TDPFAlertView, TDPFUIActionSheet, TDPFSLComposeViewController, TDPFAVPlayer, TDPFActivityIndicatorView, TDPFQLPreviewController, , TDPFADBanner, TDPFApplicationManager, TDPFSlideDialog, TDPFNSTimer, TDPFInAppPurchase, TDPFGameCenterManager, TDPFCamera, TDPFKeyboard

with FM components at the same time.

Regards

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
0
Babak
12/2/2013 5:05:35 AM
{code}
v7.1.1 - 2013/12/11
+ Wrapped CoreBluetooth.framework
+ Wrapped Accounts.framework
+ Wrapped ASIdentifierManager.framework
- Fixed MFMailComposeViewController crash when no mail accounts!
- Fixed MFMailComposeViewController memory leak
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
12/11/2013 4:28:54 PM
Babak Yaghoobi wrote:

> + Wrapped CoreBluetooth.framework

Awesome.. someone else has been waiting for this. I'll let them know.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Find tips and code samples at Delphi Worlds:
http://delphi.radsoft.com.au/blog
0
Dave
12/12/2013 12:18:33 AM
{code}
v7.1.5 - 2013/12/17
  - Fixed TDPFImageView crash
  - Fixed TDPFUITableView crash
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
12/17/2013 4:02:46 PM
{code}
v7.4.6 - 2013/12/28
+ Added TDPFImageView FileOutSideApp property
+ Added TDPFImagePickerController AnimateModal Property
+ Added TDPFImagePickerController OndidFinishPickingUIImage Event
+ Added TDPFImagePickerController OndidFinishPickingSavedImage Event
+ Added TDPFImagePickerController OnDidCancel Event
+ Added TDPFButton OnDoubleClick Event
+ Added TDPFUITableView.DeleteRow
+ Added TDPFKeyboard OnKeyboardWillShow Event
+ Added TDPFKeyboard OnKeyboardWillHide Event
+ Added TDPFSlider OnTouchDown Event
+ Added TDPFSlider OnTouchUp Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnStatusChanged Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnPlaybackBufferEmptyChanged Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnPlaybackBufferFullChanged Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnPlaybackLikelyToKeepUpChanged Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnError Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnItemError Event
+ Added TDPFAVPlayer OnOpenStatus Event
+ Added DPF.iOS.Common.isURLExists function (check is file or ... exists!)
+ Added TDPFPickerView RefreshNeeded
- Fixed TDPFHttp sendSynchronousRequest
- Fixed TDPFButton System types (iOS7)
- Fixed TDPFImageView TapGestureRecognizer memory leak
- Fixed TDPFGLKView TapGestureRecognizer memory leak
- Fixed TDPFLabel TapGestureRecognizer memory leak
* Improved CABasicAnimation class
{code}
----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
12/28/2013 11:50:46 AM
{code}
v7.5.4 - 2014/01/04
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer Torch/Flash
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer Pause and Resume functions!
  + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController SaveToAlbum property
  + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController UISaveVideoAtPathToSavedPhotosAlbum
  + Added TDPFUIImagePickerController UIImageWriteToSavedPhotosAlbum
  + Added TDPFCamera UISaveVideoAtPathToSavedPhotosAlbum
  + Added TDPFImageView addImageOverImage
  + Added TDPFImagePickerController OnResizeImage (resize image after picking!)
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer ConvertToMP4Quality property
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer ThumbnailImageForVideo
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer Check Microphone Permisseion in iOS7 and later
  + Added TDPFHttp OnFinishLoading Event
  + Added TDPFButton BackgroundColorSelected property
  + Added TDPFHttp POST data (Form Fields, Files, ...)
  + Added TDPFHttp OnSendProgress Event
  * Changed TDPFHttp OnProgress to OnReceiveProgress
  - Fixed TDPFAVPlayer crash when not permission! (iOS7)
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
1/4/2014 12:48:39 AM
{code}

v7.8.1 - 2014/01/11
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer PlayItems property
  + Added TDPFMailCompose CanSendMail function
  + Added TDPFUIView BecomeFirstResponder
  + Added TDPFUIView ResignFirstResponder
  + Added TDPFUIView OnRemoteControlReceived event (Lock screen remote controls!)
  + Added TDPFUIView CanBecomeFirstResponder property
  + Added FDPFHttp OnCanAuthenticate // accept SSL connection for untrusted certificates!
  + Added TDPFTextView OnBeginEditing
  + Added TDPFTextView OnEndEditing
  + Added TDPFTextView OnShouldClear
  + Added TDPFTextView OnShouldReturn
  + Added TDPFTextView OnDidBeginEditing
  + Added TDPFTextView OnDidEndEditing
  + Added TDPFNavigationController Pop last ViewController
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController to play file:// url
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController OnPlaybackStateChanged event
  + Added DPF.iOS.Common getPlatform function
  + Added iOSNSOperationQueue Demo
  - Fixed TDPFPickerView pinned 162 warning
  - Fixed TDPFAVPlayer crash when ReleaseDevice
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController raise register TDPFButtonDelegate
  - Fixed TDPFToolbar raise register TDPFButtonDelegate
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController NavbarButton Color
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController create duplicate buttons
  - Fixed TDPFMailCompose canSendMail native API
  * Improved TDPFKeyboard events
  * Changed TDPFProgress value property to Progress
  * Removed TDPFSlideDialog Direction property and added in Show method
  * Removed TDPFSlideDialog TextMessage property and added in Show method
  * Removed TDPFAVPlayer Playlist property
  * Removed TDPFAVPlayer PlayListSource property

{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
1/10/2014 11:40:00 PM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components
>
> Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi.
>
> Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
> Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download

Hi Babak,
Thanks for your efforts.

I just downloaded your set for an Android project to find a better Progressbar but I never put it on a Tpanel. The progressbar is always owned by main form. I think some other components have the same problem.
Did you noticed that or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks
Gurkan
0
Gurkan
1/11/2014 10:19:05 AM
> {quote:title=Gurkan Karagoz wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Babak,
> Thanks for your efforts.
>
> I just downloaded your set for an Android project to find a better Progressbar but I never put it on a Tpanel. The progressbar is always owned by main form. I think some other components have the same problem.
> Did you noticed that or I'm doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks
> Gurkan

Hi Gurkan

Sorry, but we can't mix DPF Native components with FMX controls,

Regards

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
1/11/2014 1:22:23 PM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Gurkan Karagoz wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi Babak,
> > Thanks for your efforts.
> >
> > I just downloaded your set for an Android project to find a better Progressbar but I never put it on a Tpanel. The progressbar is always owned by main form. I think some other components have the same problem.
> > Did you noticed that or I'm doing something wrong?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gurkan
>
> Hi Gurkan
>
> Sorry, but we can't mix DPF Native components with FMX controls,
>
> Regards
>
> ----------

Oh, then I think I missed the purpose of your libarry.
How (and Why) can I use the visual components if I can't use them in another one?
I mean let's talk about the Button component. Why should I use a native one instead of FMX Button?

thanks
0
Gurkan
1/11/2014 1:50:16 PM
> {quote:title=Gurkan Karagoz wrote:}{quote}
> Oh, then I think I missed the purpose of your libarry.
> How (and Why) can I use the visual components if I can't use them in another one?
> I mean let's talk about the Button component. Why should I use a native one instead of FMX Button?
>
> thanks

Good question,

Some differences between :
+ Native Components are using iOS SDK for UI but FMX are using OpenGL graphic rendering,
+ Native Components have a iOS SDK performance but FMX have a graphic performance.
+ Native Components are using all iOS SDK features (hardware, software)  FMX must be simulate a lot of features (like effects, UI controls)
- Native Components only work on one platform but FMX can be work on a lot of platforms!

and ...

However, I want to say many thanks to EMB team for adding Mobile features to Delphi. this is a great work and appreciated.

Now, before start developing you must be make a list of your needs, and choice the better tools,

Regards

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
1/11/2014 2:49:05 PM
{code}
v7.9.5 - 2014/01/19
  + Added TDPFSlideDialog TextPadding
  + Added TDPFDateTimeComboBox OnCloseComboBox
  + Added TDPFComboBox OnCloseComboBox
  + Added TDPFiOSBaseControl PanSimultaneously
  + Added TDPFiOSBaseControl PanRecognizerShouldBegin
  + Added TDPFiOSBaseControl PanVelocitySensitivity
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController OnDidEnterFullScreen event
  + Added TDPFMPMoviePlayerViewController OnDidExitFullScreen event
  + Added TDPFRateApp Component
  + Added TDPFInAppPurchase ShowProductInAppStore (for Product Info, Rate, ...) iOS6 and Later
  + Added TDPFTextView DisableActions property (disable select, cut, copy ...)
  + Added TDPFLabel Padding property
  + Added TDPFLabel OnTouchesBegan event
  + Added TDPFLabel OnTouchesEnded event
  + Added TDPFLabel OnTouchesMoved event
  + Added TDPFLabel OnDoubleClick event
  + Added TDPFImageView OnTouchesBegan event
  + Added TDPFImageView OnTouchesEnded event
  + Added TDPFImageView OnTouchesMoved event
  + Added TDPFAVPlayer setVolume
  - Fixed TDPFInAppPurchase buy product crash when in Purchasing sate
  - Fixed TDPFHttp XE4 compile error
  - Fixed TDPFAVPlayer OnOpenStatus return code
  * Improved isURLExists for checking both Local and Remote URLs
  * Changed TDPFHttp OnReceiveError to OnError
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
1/19/2014 2:55:04 PM
{code}
v8.0.1 - 2014/01/25
  + Added TDPFUITableView OnScrollBeginDragging Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView OnScrollEndDragging Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView StopScroll
  + Added TDPFLabel capitalizedString
  + Added TDPFUserDefaults
  - Fixed TDPFSlideDialog Direction state
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController HidesBackButton
  - Fixed TDPFHttp.ConnectionCancel sometime cause crash app!
  - Fixed TDPFUIActionSheet Memory Leak
  - Fixed TDPFTabBarController ItemImage load crash
  * Removed TDPFLabel NumberOfTapsRequired property
  * Removed TDPFLabel NumberOfTouchesRequired property
  * Removed TDPFUIView NumberOfTapsRequired property
  * Removed TDPFUIView NumberOfTouchesRequired property
  * Removed TDPFImageView NumberOfTapsRequired property
  * Removed TDPFImageView NumberOfTouchesRequired property
  * Removed TDPFImageView DelaysTouchesBegan property
  * Removed TDPFImageView DelaysTouchesEnded property
  * Removed TDPFGLKView DelaysTouchesBegan property
  * Removed TDPFGLKView DelaysTouchesEnded property
  * Removed TDPFGLKView CheckReceiveTouch property
  * Removed TDPFGLKView NumberOfTapsRequired property
  * Removed TDPFGLKView NumberOfTouchesRequired property
  * Removed All Extra Enabled Property
  * Removed TDPFUIActionSheet TitleFont (cause memory leak)
  * Improved TDPFImageView ActivityIndicator
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/

Edited by: Babak Yaghoobi on Jan 25, 2014 5:04 AM
0
Babak
1/25/2014 1:35:03 AM
{code}

v8.2.2 - 2014/02/07
  + Added TDPFNavigationController BarBackgroundImage
  + Added TDPFViewController OnReceiveMemoryWarning event
  + Added TDPFViewController OnPreferredStatusBarUpdateAnimation event (iOS7)
  + Added TDPFViewController OnPrefersStatusBarHidden event (iOS7)
  + Added TDPFViewController OnPreferredStatusBarStyle event (iOS7)
  + Added TDPFComboBox Clear method
  + Added TDPFInAppPurchase RestoreCompletedTransactions
  + Added TDPFInAppPurchase productIdentifier in OnUpdatedTransactions
  - Fixed TDPFUIView & TDPFUIViewController height in iOS 7
  - Fixed TDPFKeyboard position
  - Fixed StoreKit PurchaseProduct crash on OnUpdatedTransactions

{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
2/7/2014 6:31:30 AM
{code}
v8.2.7 - 2014/02/09
  + Added TDPFMapView OnDidUpdateUserLocation (latitude,longitude,speed,...)
  + Added TDPFMapView OnDidStopLocatingUser
  + Added TDPFMapView OnWillStartLocatingUser
  + Added TDPFMapView OnDidFailLoadingMap
  + Added TDPFMapView OnDidFinishLoadingMap
  + Added TDPFMapView OnStartLoadingMap
  + Added TDPFMapView OnZoomChanged
  + Added TDPFMapView OnPolygonClick
  + Added TDPFMapView OnPolylineClick
  + Added TDPFMapView OnCircleClick
  + Added TDPFMapView OnAnnotationClick
  + Added TDPFMapView OnAnnotationCalloutClick
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
2/9/2014 5:21:19 AM
{code}

v8.3.1 - 2014/03/25
  + Added TDPFNavigationController BarBackgroundColor (iOS 7)
  + Added TDPFSearchBar BackgroundColor (iOS 7)
  + Added TDPFiCloud (iCloud Sync)
  + Added TDPFUITableView Handled parameter in OnDrawCell event
  + Added TDPFUITableView Handled parameter in OnApplyFrameData event
  + Added TDPFPickerViewItem Font Property
  + Added TDPFPickerViewItem Width Property
  + Added TDPFPickerViewItem Height Property
  + Added TDPFPickerViewItem BackgroundColor Property
  + Added TDPFPickerViewItem TextColor Property
  + Added TDPFPickerViewItem TextAlignment Property
  * Improved TDPFSegmentedControl change Image & Title
  - Fixed TDPFPickerView Clear & ReLoaded functions
  - Fixed TDPFPickerView SelectedRow value
  - Fixed TDPFMapView crash ZoomLevel < 3
  - Fixed Memory Leak in FUIImageView Assign BitMap

{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
0
Babak
3/25/2014 4:50:57 PM
hi,

i won't make a photo with your camera component, how i can do this ?

how i can start the notification for OnSampleBufferReady this on my tests not fired ?

thanks

arno f
0
Arno
4/5/2014 11:25:14 PM
{code}

v8.5.2 - 2014/05/03
  + Added Delphi XE6 Support
  + Added TDPFUICollectionView Component
  + Added TDPFMapView.RemoveAllAnnotation Method
  + Added TDPFMapView.RemoveAllOverlays Method
  + Added property TagStr to TDPFSegmentedControlItem
  + Added TMKMapView AddAnnotation TagStr Parameter
  + Added TMKMapView OnAnnotationClick PAnnotationInfo Parameter
  + Added TMKMapView OnAnnotationCalloutClick PAnnotationInfo Parameter
  * Change RateApp store path to /Library/Preferences folder
  - Fixed TDPFUITextView setText
  - Fixed TDPFUIView height when align eq left,right,..
  - Fixed InAppPurchase compile error
  - Fixed Shadow Position
  - Fixed Touch & Drag Buttun
  - Fixed Combobox show items

{code}

----------
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios
https://twitter.com/BabakYaghoobii

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
5/2/2014 9:04:02 PM
{code}

v8.9.1 - 2014/05/23
  + Added TDPFMapView TileOverlayType (Apple, Google, OpenStreet)
  + Added TDPFMapView Draw Custom Image
  + Added TDPFMapView OnDrawCustomImage event
  + Added TDPFUIScrollView BouncesZoom property
  + Added TDPFUIScrollView MaximumZoomScale property
  + Added TDPFUIScrollView MinimumZoomScale property
  + Added TDPFUIScrollView GetUIScrollView function
  + Added TDPFUIScrollView viewForZoomingInScrollView Event

{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
5/23/2014 6:25:02 AM
> ----------
> D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
> https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios
>
> D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
> https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid

Hi,

Is development with these component the same as with FM?

I.e. same UI designer, drop controls, and compile to same package.

So package requirements are the same as for FM. (i.e. for Android only
works on specific devices, etc..)

Thanks
Rael
0
Rael
5/23/2014 7:24:41 AM
> Hi,
>
> Is development with these component the same as with FM?
>
> I.e. same UI designer, drop controls, and compile to same package.
>
> So package requirements are the same as for FM. (i.e. for Android only
> works on specific devices, etc..)
>
> Thanks
> Rael

Hi Rael

Development with this components not same as with FM,
This components use only iOS native controls, and only for iOS not for android,
iOS native controls is faster than FM,

Regards

--
----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
5/23/2014 3:39:51 PM
> Hi Rael
>
> Development with this components not same as with FM,
> This components use only iOS native controls, and only for iOS not for android,
> iOS native controls is faster than FM,

How do you design forms?

Do you have to do it by code?

Rael
5/25/2014 2:22:59 AM
New Version  :

{code}
(special thanks to Sebastian Zierer)
v9.0.0 - 2014/10/09
  + Added DPF.iOS.Common DisposeOfNil
  + Added TDPFButton: basic runtime support on Windows
  + Added TDPFImageView: basic runtime support on Windows
  + Added TDPFSlider.Orientation property
  + Added TDPFSlider.IsTracking function
  + Added TDPFSlider.DoTouchDown/DoTouchUp protected function
  + Added TDPFSlider basic runtime support on Windows
  + Added TDPFToolbarItem ModalResult property
  + Added TDPFToolbar basic runtime support on Windows
  + Added TDPFUIActionSheet.Execute method. This shows the action sheet as modal dialog.
  - Fixed TDPFToolbarItem BarItems are lost when reopening form or when running application
  - Fixed TDPFToolbarItem leaks FBitmap and Font at design time or when running in windows
  - Fixed TDPFToolbarItem click event: needs exception handling before returning control to the Cocoa framework
  - Fixed assigning TDPFSlider.ThumbImage at runtime
  - Fixed TDPFSlider.ThumbImage Highlighted state
  - Removed TDPFSlider automatic height because the Slider Thumb looks cropped in iOS 7 or when using custom thumbs
  - DPF.iOS.Common: NSStrToStr should check for nil (Delphi does that, so a function with the same name should do that, too)
  - Fixed TDPFUIView Resize method in Delphi XE7
  - Fixed TDPFUIViewController Resize method in Delphi XE7
  - TDPFCheckBox: fixed bitmap memory leaks
  - TDPFTabBarController: fixed unexpected changes to page indexes
  - TDPFTabBarController: fixed ActivePageIndex
  - TDPFTabBarController: selecting Pages now works at designtime and when running on Windows
  - Modified DPF.iOS.Dispatch: prevented linking against the iOS 8 framework
  * Improved component positioning (for example when rotating)
  * TDPFFont: Added "Assign" method
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
10/9/2014 9:48:04 AM
{code}

(Special thanks to Sebastian Zierer)
v9.1.0 - 2014/12/20
NOTE: XE7 (Strongly Recommended Update 1) is now the minimum supported Delphi version.
  + Added TDPFMapView.CoordinateToPoint
  + Added TDPFMapView.PointToCoordinate
  + Added TDPFUILabel.BaseLineAdjustment
  - Fixed TDPFUIImagePickerController ReduceImageSize in Delphi XE7
  - Fixed Access violation in TTableViewDelegate.tableView
  - Fixed TUIToolBar mouse clicks in Windows
  - Fixed TUIToolBar memory leak
  - Fixed TableViewCustomViewFrame Demo Reotate & Resize

{code}

------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
12/21/2014 8:51:08 PM
{code}
(Special thanks to Sebastian Zierer)
v9.2.8 - 2015/01/17
  + New Component: TDPFQRCodeScanner
  + New Component: TDPFViewControllerEvents
  + New Component: TGrandID
  + Added BarCode Demo
  + Added TDPFiOSBaseControl: CreateUIControl, DestroyUIControl, UpdateUIControlPosition
  + Added TDPFUIPrintPageRenderer Component
  + Modified TDPFiOSBaseControl: preparations in order to clean up usage of "Loaded" functions
  + Modified TDPFiOSBaseControl: call UpdateUIControlPosition if position of native control needs to be updated
  + Added TDPFApplicationManager.OnInterfaceRotated
  * Changed TDPFApplicationManager: adapted to XE7; allow multiple instances of TDPFApplicationManager
  - Fixed TDPFImagePickerController save video to PhotosAlbum
  - Fixed TUIToolBar startup position
  - Fixed TDPFProgress startup position
  - Fixed TDPFSegmentedControl startup position
  - Fixed TDPFPickerView startup position
  - Fixed TDPFMapView crash on zoom
  - Fixed some demo minor bugs
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController Bar Height
  - Fixed Fixed Crash UIViewController
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController Margins
{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
1/16/2015 9:03:26 PM
{code}

v9.3.0 - 2015/01/25
  + Added SaveBitmapInAlbum & SaveImageInAlbum funcs
  + Added SaveToAlbum Demo
  + Added Execute for Popover in TDPFUIActionSheet for iPad (by Graham)
  - Remove some warnings

{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak
1/24/2015 1:01:01 AM
{code}

v9.4.1 - 2015/02/12
  + Added TDPFHttp.PutData function
  + Added TDPFUITableView.OnCellClick Event
  + Added TDPFUITableView.OnCellLongClick Event
  + Added EKRecurrenceRule in EventKit
  + Added TDPFSegmentedControl change title font
  + Added TDPFAddressBook add contact to AddressBook
  + Added Visible Property in TTDPFSegmentedControlItem
  - Fixed TDPFUIViewController set RootViewController
  - Fixed GetCarrierInfo crash when Carrier not found!
  - Fixed TDPFNavigationController crash on resize (Thanks Gordon Hamm)
  - Fixed Removing Shadow
  - Fixed TDPFQLPreviewController Hide Toolbar
  * Improved FacebookSlideMenu

{code}

----------
D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiios

D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/
https://www.facebook.com/dpfdelphiandroid
0
Babak

MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars ...

[ANN] Delphi Android Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE5 100% Native Android Components Develop faster Native Android applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/files/latest/download ---------- D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/ Thanks again! {code} v1.2.1 - 2013/12/15 + Added TDPFJScrollView component + Added TDPFJSeekBar * Improved BaseControl - Fixed Width/Height {cod...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

ANN D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
I just discovered the beta of "D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components", which sounds like a great set of Open Source (Apache licensed) components: D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components 100% iOS Performance and styles + Added UITabBarController Component + Added UIToolbar component + Added Transition Animation to controls * Wrapped MFMessageComposeViewController class * Wrapped MFMailComposeViewController class * Wrapped AddressBook.framework (ABPeoplePickerNavigationController) + MapView Component + Movie Player Component (Both Local File & URL) + HTTP Component * Wrap...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

How to fix the position of the component tool bar in Delphi 2010 ? [Edit]
Hello, How is it possible to fix the position of the component tool bar in Delphi 2010 ? Each time that I start Delphi 2010, the component tool bar is located on the right side of the menu + icons bar. So, I need to move it below the icons bar in order to see all the components of each page. I stored the IDE GUI configuration but the position of the component tool bar is not stored. Is there a key in the registery to store this position? Didier Edited by: Didier LOZAC'H on Oct 28, 2009 2:21 AM On 10/28/2009 2:22 AM, Didier LOZAC'H wrote: > Each time that I start...

Ann: Architecture/dependency management tool, Structure101, supports Delphi [Edit]
If you have a need to either better understand your "architecture", better communicate it to the team or just want to refactor it so its easier to understand, maintain and extend you might like to try Structure101 and Restructure101. Both are JOLT award-winning products and have been around for a number of years in the Java and .Net domains. We have just added support for Delphi. You will need a copy of either ModelMaker from http://www.modelmakertools.com/ or Understand from http://www.scitools.com to parse your Delphi code. Once you have installed Structure101 or Restruc...

ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available
FixInsight is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications. Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/ What's new in 2015.02upd1 * Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output * Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog * Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected * "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed. * Improved rule W513 * Improved parser You are welcome to download...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the proje...

ANN: Rubicon v3 Text Search Components with Unicode Support for Delphi 2009 [Edit]
HREF Tools Corp. ( [http://www.href.com] ) is pleased to announce that the *Rubicon Full Text Search Engine* is available now for use with Delphi 2009, Delphi 2007 and Delphi 7. The following database bridges are included immediately: ADO, BDE, dbExpress, IBX and Oracle. Rubicon has been tested with Firebird SQL. In contrast to the Google Search API, Rubicon enables developers to include full-text search features in applications with private data, such as files on corporate networks or in a database containing confidential medical information, without the data needing to be stored on a publ...

ANN: Delphi Data Access Components with RAD Studio XE5 & Android support [Edit]
+Devart presents new versions of Delphi Data Access Components with support for Android application development in RAD Studio XE5. New versions of DACs have been significantly improved and they now provide numerous opportunities for more effective application development.+ The latest versions of Delphi Data Access Components contain the following new features : *RAD Studio XE5 support* With the newest RAD Studio XE5 support Devart users can develop their applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now – Android. *...

Web resources about - [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Solar Power Is Booming and Its Biggest Component Is Dirt Cheap
Prices for polysilicon, the main ingredient in solar cells, have dropped to a record low amid a supply glut that won’t end soon.

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people