Transparent DBGrid for Delphi

Can anyone here help me with a transparent DBGrid? The first thread got no replies, or is this not the correct forum to target. Maybe I should try some other forums. Any good forums out there?
-1
Sihaam
8/8/2009 7:28:18 PM
embarcadero.delphi.rtl 934 articles. 0 followers. Follow

vcl.components.using would be a better group.

or perhaps the 3rd party group if the standard DBgrid can't do what you
want.

<Sihaam Kiraam> wrote in message news:146846@forums.codegear.com...
> Can anyone here help me with a transparent DBGrid? The first thread got no
replies, or is this not the correct forum to target. Maybe I should try some
other forums. Any good forums out there?
0
Uffe
8/9/2009 6:16:35 AM
> {quote:title=Uffe Kousgaard wrote:}{quote}
> vcl.components.using would be a better group.
>
> or perhaps the 3rd party group if the standard DBgrid can't do what you
> want.
>
> <Sihaam Kiraam> wrote in message news:146846@forums.codegear.com...
> > Can anyone here help me with a transparent DBGrid? The first thread got no
> replies, or is this not the correct forum to target. Maybe I should try some
> other forums. Any good forums out there?

Transparency is not supported by the DBGrid nor most 3rd party components which are coded as descendants of the standard DBGrid.  I have searched for such features, but have been unsuccessful.

If you do find something can you post back a response.

Best of luck

Rob
0
robert

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Web resources about - Transparent DBGrid for Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.rtl

Transparent Stained-Glass Windows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Transparent Stained-Glass Windows (Prozrachnye Vitrazhi, Прозрачные Витражи [ Russian ]) is the third story in the Labyrinth trilogy of cyberpunk ...

Should EU Governments Be More Transparent, Flexible When Requesting Facebook User Data?
Facebook received about 8,500 requests for user data from governments of countries in the European Union during the first six months of 2013, ...

Transparent (@transparent_tv) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Transparent @ transparent_tv ...

Transparent House Happy VR: Celebrate the Holidays in Immersive VR on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Transparent House Happy VR: Celebrate the Holidays in Immersive ...

Transparent iMac - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
my attempt at a transparent desktop

CES 2012: The Transparent, Touch-Reactive Samsung LCD Display - YouTube
We check out Samsung's transparent display, a 46-inch, 9mm-thick TFT LCD display that reacts to your touch.

Queensland Election: Prominent Australians demand transparent government
Successive Queensland governments have become "too close to industry lobbyists" and have lost the public's trust, an open letter signed by prominent ...

Expect a budget full of transparent fudging - Business Spectator
There is just as much massaging of the numbers in Joe Hockey’s recent comments as in any of the budgets that Labor claimed were a 'pathway to ...

Labor vows to block less-transparent government tendering and credit card proposals
Tens of millions of dollars in govt contracts would escape public scrutiny under changes sought by Finance Minister Mathias Cormann.

Transparent house - Real Estate - Property and Real Estate - - Perth Now
IT&#8217;s not the type of house where you can do a quick nude rush from the bedroom to the bathroom, in fact it&#8217;s not the kind of house ...