TeeChart compilation do not see Delphi XE5 [Edit]

Hello

I wish to recompile TeeChart sources with "TeeChart Source Code Recompilation Tool", but it does not see my Delphi XE5 installation.
It might happen after I uninstalled XE2, but reinstalling XE5 did not help

Edited by: Alexey Korsakov on Jan 31, 2014 3:25 AM
0
Alexey

> {quote:title=Alexey Korsakov wrote:}{quote}
> Hello
>
> I wish to recompile TeeChart sources with "TeeChart Source Code Recompilation Tool", but it does not see my Delphi XE5 installation.
> It might happen after I uninstalled XE2, but reinstalling XE5 did not help
>
> Edited by: Alexey Korsakov on Jan 31, 2014 3:25 AM

Issue solved
0
Alexey

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) ...

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

TeeChart in Delphi XE5: List index out of bounds error. [Edit]
I am using the TChart component that is shipped with Delphi XE5 and it gives several "List index out of bounds" errors. To reproduce: Go to the chart edit form (design time) and just add a new series. Then press the "change" button. This gives a List index out of bounds error (3). When this error occurred the Gallery for new series is now always zoomed in on the Bubble series. I had to re-install everything to get rid of this. Until I press the "change" button again... A similar error occurs when pressing the Functions "..." button n the Serie...

Delphi XE5 : Random E2213 Compiler error when building all projects [Edit]
Hi, I have a group of 31 packages and 11 projects. Most of them are depending of previous packages. Packages are "build explicitly". They have been designed under Delphi 7 and recently updated for Delphi XE5. Each package and project compile and execute fine. Sometimes, when i do "Build all" or "Compile all", compiler stops on error "E2213 Bad packaged unit format". This error come after building about 10 or 20 packages but never on the same project. Moreover, the unit having a bad format is different everytime. The "found version" is als...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Delphi XE5
Hi :-) Installed Delphi XE5 (RAD Studio Enterprise) and used it for a while. Then I changed the installation and added the mobile parts to do mobile Application Development. Installation gave no errors and I can start the Android emulator and I see my mobile phone Connects fine and becomes an available target. When starting a New blank (or any other) mobile Project I can not compile. Get the same error every time. Even when doing nothing at all before compiling. [DCC Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu/.o) Cannot ...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

XE5 cannot import WSDL of a Delphi XE5 created Web service [Edit]
I solved it, and it was a silly question. Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Feb 26, 2014 4:18 AM ...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Web resources about - TeeChart compilation do not see Delphi XE5 [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

KDE Software Compilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The KDE Software Compilation ( KDE SC ) is a desktop environment and an associated range of KDE Applications produced by KDE . Prior to version ...

YouTube - Tom Cruise Compilation (Run! GO GO GO GO GO!!)
Hochgeladen am 12.01.2009 A compilation of the gratuitous amount of scenes with Tom Cruise sprinting, yelling, dashing and all out running for ...

Instagram Spotlight Compilations to Shine More Frequently
Instagram launched curated content streams called Spotlight Compilations this past Halloween, and the Facebook-owned photo- and video-sharing ...

This compilation of hoverboard fails is blowing up on YouTube
So you want to get yourself one of those pricey hoverboards that everyone is talking about. That’s great and all, but make no mistake: These ...

Rocky Votolato covers "Silent Night" for No Sleep's annual Christmas compilation
by Andrew Sacher cool shirt, Rocky Rocky Votolato returned this year with the solid new album Hospital Handshakes and a split with Chuck Ragan. ...

2015 Cute and Funny Animals Compilation
Submitted by: (via kyoot animals ) Tagged: dogs , ducks , cute , Cats , funny , Video , animals Share on Facebook

Put That Thing On Ice, STAT: Compilation Of All The Lightsaber Amputations In Star Wars
This is a video compilation of all the non-doctor performed amputations in the Star Wars film franchise . It was pretty brutal. I can't help ...

Amanda Steele Dropping Compilation Album 'Gateway' On October 30th
Amanda Steele is coming out with a compilation album! The 16-year-old social media star announced the news earlier and is ...

A Year-End Compilation of Some of the Best News Bloopers of 2015
News Be Funny has posted their year-end compilation of some of the best news bloopers of 2015 .

Cats and Cucumbers: A Compilation
YouTube Link In this video compilation, cats bravely face the devil's vegetable: cucumbers. They're green, crunchy and evil, and they've invaded ...