How to Recompile Fast Report 4 into Delphi 2005?

Hi Guys,

Need help on subject above. Please advice. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Eric
0
Eric

Dear Eric Kho!

Download such file from your private web-panel:
fr4_8_d9<first sign of edition name - b/s/p/e>.exe - Delphi 2005

Also you can recompile source files form Prof and Enterprise edition:

fr4_8_srcpro.exe / fr4_8_srcent.exe

"Eric Kho" wrote: news:190195@forums.codegear.com...

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

Thanks for your guide. :)
I got another question about fast report too.
I am actually using TIBQuery to execute and generate data in Fast Report.
How can I make my list of data been generated in 1 page instead of each record in one page?
Is there any setting I need to configure in Fast Report?
Please advise. Thanks alot.

Best Regards,
Eric

> {quote:title=Michael Philippenko wrote:}{quote}
> Dear Eric Kho!
>
> Download such file from your private web-panel:
> fr4_8_d9<first sign of edition name - b/s/p/e>.exe - Delphi 2005
>
> Also you can recompile source files form Prof and Enterprise edition:
>
> fr4_8_srcpro.exe / fr4_8_srcent.exe
>
> "Eric Kho" wrote: news:190195@forums.codegear.com...
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Need help on subject above. Please advice. Thanks.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Eric
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
>  Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!
>  http://www.fast-report.com
0
coiner
12/11/2009 2:31:13 AM
Dear Eric!

Set dataset to band (not to report page!).

See example "simplelist" from our demo.

"coiner roy" wrote: news:192833@forums.codegear.com...

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
 Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!
 http://www.fast-report.com
0
Michael
12/11/2009 5:08:49 PM
Hi Michael,

Thanks alot. Yup. I can display my report now. Thanks again! Cheers.

Regards,
Eric

> {quote:title=Michael Philippenko wrote:}{quote}
> Dear Eric!
>
> Set dataset to band (not to report page!).
>
> See example "simplelist" from our demo.
>
> "coiner roy" wrote: news:192833@forums.codegear.com...
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > Thanks for your guide. :)
> > I got another question about fast report too.
> > I am actually using TIBQuery to execute and generate data in Fast Report.
> > How can I make my list of data been generated in 1 page instead of each
> > record in one page?
> > Is there any setting I need to configure in Fast Report?
> > Please advise. Thanks alot.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Eric
> >

> >> {quote:title=Michael Philippenko wrote:}{quote}
> >> Dear Eric Kho!
> >>
> >> Download such file from your private web-panel:
> >> fr4_8_d9<first sign of edition name - b/s/p/e>.exe - Delphi 2005
> >>
> >> Also you can recompile source files form Prof and Enterprise edition:
> >>
> >> fr4_8_srcpro.exe / fr4_8_srcent.exe
> >>
> >> "Eric Kho" wrote: news:190195@forums.codegear.com...

> >> --
> >> Best regards,
> >>  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
> >>  Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!
> >>  http://www.fast-report.com
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
>  Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!
>  http://www.fast-report.com
0
coiner
12/16/2009 1:07:23 AM
Dear Eric!

You are welcome!

PS: And remember! From the 15th of December upto the 10th of January you can
order all of our products and licenses with 20 % discount.
http://fast-report.com/en/new_year_discount.html

"coiner roy" wrote: news:194332@forums.codegear.com...

--
Best regards,
 Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
 Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!
 http://www.fast-report.com
0
Michael

Delphi XE2 (Update 4) and Fast Report 4.14
While starting Delphi XE2 (Update 4) - exact version: 16.0.4429.46931 and opening any project I get some errors connected with FastReport. It says that some packages cannot be found, although they do exist in proper path: <Documents>\RadStudio\9.0\Bpl\Win64\fxTee16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfsado16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfsDB16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfsibx16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfstee16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfs16.bpl Of course these files exist in the paths ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Fast Report VCL 4 does not install for Delphi XE2 ??
Hi I downloaded the installation program for Fast reports from the Registered Users download area. However, after running the installation routine - it did not install or register any components into the Delphi IDE (even though the install.txt file says that these will be installed automatically.) The installation I used is called "ID: 28514, FastReport VCL 4 RAD Edition for Delphi and C++Builder XE2". Is there a bug with the installation ? Do I have to re-compile the packages and install manually ? What am I missing ? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.. >...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi XE2 and Fast Report
OS: Windows 7 Pro Hello, i can create a Report with "Fast Report 4.11.17" if i use the Editor, aber if i will print the Report there is nothing. the printer doesn't start a new job. The printer-Dialog open and i Press "Okay", but nothing. {code} frxReport1.FileName:='F:\projekte\delphi\Delphi XE2\Druckertest\druckertest.fr3'; frxReport1.DataSetName:= 'frxDBDataset1'; if frxReport1.Print then; {code} I read the German-Manual two times, but i doesn't find my error. I need your help, please. Greetings from Germany Heiko Yo...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Fast Report in Delphi XE2, is it complete?
Hello everybody, I'm using FR that comes with my Delphy XE2 Enterprise edition. I find it useful and user friendly but... I can't manage to use events (nor dialog pages). Apparently the tab "Events" doesn't work at all, it remains white, while the Properties one is grey. This limits the programming possibilities, of course. I wonder if the version of FR in DXE2 is a complete one or a limited one... Can someone help me? Thanks. FR Embarcadero edition doesn't support script, dialogs, run-time designer, crosses, vertical bands, internal datasets and some expor...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Fast reports download for delphi XE8 trial
I have registered the trial version and go to this link http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30149 When I download I get this error: Sorry, you don't have access to this submission. I have also downloaded FMX version from their website (xe7) the install runs but no components are installed. Anyone have a link to the correct file? You have to own XE8 and have it registered in the License manager to download that from Embarcadero I believe. The XE7 version won't auto install into XE8. You may be able to open the DPK file and install it manually. ...

Fast Report or Rave Report?
Hello, i just started to use Delphi XE2. Now i want to start to print some reports from within a Delphi application. While looking at the help i saw that there are to report tools. Fast Report and Rave Report. Which one should i use? Which is more commonly used, newer, better or preferably used? Which one is easier to deploy. > {quote:title=Magnus Mueller wrote:}{quote} > > While looking at the help i saw that there are to report tools. Fast Report and Rave Report. > > Which one should i use? Which is more commonly used, newer, better or preferably used? >...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Fast Reports
Hello, I’ve got a problem with Fast Reports and inherited reports. I use the stable Fast Reports version 4.9 for CodeGear 2009. I’ve got three Reports. The first one is my base report. This report contains a report title, a column header and a page footer. The second one is inherited from the base report. This report contains also a group header, a master data and a group footer. Up to this point everything works fine, because when I change the colour of the report title in the base report, it is also changed in the second report. The problem is the third report. My third report i...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Web resources about - How to Recompile Fast Report 4 into Delphi 2005? - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Should You Recompile Your Software as a 64-Bit Executable?
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.