Delphi XE6: Where is TfrxFDComponents component?

Hi to all,

I'm following the Delphi XE6 Wiki Creating Reports with FastReport (FireDAc) as described in:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Creating_Reports_with_FastReport_(FireDAC)

But I can't find the described component TfrxFDComponents in my Delphi ToolPalette. Is something I missed to install?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Hernando.
0
Hernando

You should download it from EDN.

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko  mailto:michael@fast-report.com

I've just downloaded and installed "29816_fastreport_4_vcl_for_rad_studio_delphi_and_c_builder_xe6" and "29818_fastreport_fmx_for_rad_studio_delphi_and_c_builder_xe6.ZIP" but after doins so there is no Tfrx FDComponets in the ToolPalette

Is there any othen fix I should download. Will you please post the link where it is?

Thank you,

Hernando.

> {quote:title=Michael Philippenko wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> You should download it from EDN.
>

> --
> Best regards,
>   Michael Philippenko  mailto:michael@fast-report.com
>   Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!
>   http://www.fast-report.com
0
Hernando

Fast Report Embarcadero edition does not support internal datasets, so you must upgrade to RastReport 5 for having full funcionallity.

Hernando.

> {quote:title=Hernando Duque wrote:}{quote}
> Hi to all,
>
> I'm following the Delphi XE6 Wiki Creating Reports with FastReport (FireDAc) as described in:
>
> http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Creating_Reports_with_FastReport_(FireDAC)
>
> But I can't find the described component TfrxFDComponents in my Delphi ToolPalette. Is something I missed to install?
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hernando.
0
Hernando

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Delphi XE6 How to link FastReport components to FireDAC components?
Hi to all. I'm wondering on how to link FastReport componets to FireDAC components. A Delphi XE article "Creating Reports with FastReport (FireDAC)" tells about some misterious component called "TfrxComponents" that is used to do de job but I can't find it nowhere. FastReport demos uses ADOTables and ADOQuerys but no FDQueys neither FDTables. Is there any source code example for doing this? I'll appreciate any link than can help me to best understand my trouble. Regards, Hernando. Please, contact FastReports company regarding FireDAC / FastRepor...

Delphi XE6 How to link FastReport components to FireDAC components?
Hi to all. I'm wondering on how to link FastReport componets to FireDAC components. A Delphi XE article "Creating Reports with FastReport (FireDAC)" tells about some misterious component called "TfrxComponents" that is used to do de job but I can't find it nowhere. FastReport demos uses ADOTables and ADOQuerys but no FDQueys neither FDTables. Is there any source code example for doing this? I'll appreciate any link than can help me to best understand my trouble. Regards, Hernando. First of all, FastReports has a propensity to uninstall itself. S...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

DesignIDE package and porting Delphi 7 components to Delphi XE2
HI I am porting components from Delphi7 to Delphi XE2, and started run in problems regarding MaskProp.dcu, some of the components uses this, and is looking for TMaskProperty class. After a lot of browsing on the net i figured out that all these units is packaged in the designide.dcp. So i have the design time component in a package that requires the designide.dcp and then the runtime component package that reguires the designtime package for the component. In the runtime component package i get errors regarding the MaskProp.dcu and the TMaskProperty class. I dont know what to do from ...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

.net component to Delphi component ?
Hello, Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? Thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Marc Rohloff wrote: > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > >> Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? > > http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. > I was hoping for a free tool but thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Web resources about - Delphi XE6: Where is TfrxFDComponents component? - embarcadero.delphi.reporting