Delphi XE5 error message : Could not create output file fs_isysrtti.dcu

After installing XE5 I attempted to run a Fastreport generated in XE4. At compiling I get the message :

[dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(581): F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD19\fs_isysrtti.dcu'

Also with the Main Fastreport  Demo leave this error message.

I would appreciate any help.
THANKS!
0
Oscar

> {quote:title=Oscar Monzon wrote:}{quote}
> After installing XE5 I attempted to run a Fastreport generated in XE4. At compiling I get the message :
>
> [dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(581): F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD19\fs_isysrtti.dcu'
>
> Also with the Main Fastreport  Demo leave this error message.
>
> I would appreciate any help.
Set permissions for full acces for all users for C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD19 folder
0
Paul
10/27/2013 8:13:11 PM
> {quote:title=Paul Gursky wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Oscar Monzon wrote:}{quote}
> > After installing XE5 I attempted to run a Fastreport generated in XE4. At compiling I get the message :
> >
> > [dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(581): F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD19\fs_isysrtti.dcu'
> >
> > Also with the Main Fastreport  Demo leave this error message.
> >
> > I would appreciate any help.
> Set permissions for full acces for all users for C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD19 folder

Thank you, that's all.
0
Oscar