Dear friends,

Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and MAC OS X!
Full sources.

We can write here full list of possibilities, but it will so long. Let
see FastReport VCL and FastReport FMX comparison table:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/comparison-fast-report-firemonkey-vcl.html
And all of this - just now in your hands for business-applications for Mac.

Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for
including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero
FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3
(FireMonkey 2).

Web page of report generator for FireMonkey
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/fast-report-firemonkey.html

Download trial version:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-firemonkey.html

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

Web resources about - Ann: X-platform report generator for Delphi XE3 (FireMonkey 2) and XE2 (FireMonkey) released - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

Push Notifications To Be X-Platform, Mobile Browser Friendly
A company called Roost has developed publisher push notifications for PC web browsers. This offers a potential new channel to deliver content ...

Microsoft: It's TIME at LAST. Yes - .NET is going OPEN and X-PLATFORM
Redmond squares up to Java on Windows, Linux, OS X

Twitter

Cloud Computing - Markets - AngelList
AngelList is a platform for startups

Trade publication on TV technology & Multimedia
APB News ASIA-PACIFIC BROADCASTING EDITORIAL NEWS & VIEWS CREATION MANAGEMENT DISTRIBUTION X-PLATFORM SUPPLEMENTS VIEWPOINT 2011 January February ...

PSFK Conference: Elizabeth Speirs, Dead Horse Media
The conference opened (at the early hour of 830) with a talk from Elizabeth Spiers, founder and publisher of Dead Horse Media. Tomorrow’s Media ...

My take on Win8/Metro
... - Metro apps represent only one aspect of business computing: reporting/dashboards – with moderate-light data update requirements - Not X-Platform ...

Contact Adresses and List of Events - Exit Games: Multiplayer Game Backends and Services
Global cross platform multiplayer game backend as a service (SaaS, Cloud) for synchronous games and applications. SDKs are available for android, ...

株式会社GClue
GClue では、UnityやCoronaを用いたX-Platformに最適化されたアプリケーション開発を推進しています。また、独自のX-Platformエ ンジンとして、C++でiOS/Android向けアプリが同時に開発可能な「GCube」や、JavaScriptでiOS/Android ...

jnr · GitHub
Build software better, together.