access violation in crpe32.dll

Hi,

I am using D7 with Crystal 11.5, CRPE version number is 11.5.7.688.
Everything has been working for a few months, now a customer reports that sometimes the program throws Access Violation in crpe32, read of address....
Does anybody know any reasons why crpe32.dll would throw exceptions?
I need at least some ideas to start troubleshooting.

Thank you,

Vadim
0
vadim

Hi Vadim,
For months I am trying to find a developper who successfully impremented and deployed the CRPE 11.5 CRPE with D7. I managed to install it in my IDE but was never able to deploy it. Which Crystal files did you deploy on your customer PC? Do you have any documentation regarding the Crystal files to export? Your help would be invaluable.

Thanking you in advance.
> {quote:title=vadim obu wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I am using D7 with Crystal 11.5, CRPE version number is 11.5.7.688.
> Everything has been working for a few months, now a customer reports that sometimes the program throws Access Violation in crpe32, read of address....
> Does anybody know any reasons why crpe32.dll would throw exceptions?
> I need at least some ideas to start troubleshooting.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Vadim
0
Domenic

Hello, I am trying to load some standalone crystal reports from our powerbuilder application, to do that I need to call PELogOnServer(string dllname, REF structure logoninfo) library from CRPE32.DLL, which was installed in my windows/system directory when I installed CR 7.0. My question to you is that, How to load this DLL into powerbuilder? Thanks Mike Chamanara Wang Goverment Services Mike, You declare the functions in external DLLs in either "Global External Functions" or object's "Local External Functions". For usage, search the PB help on "...

Delphi XE Access violation in module 'dbxfb.dll'
Hi to all, I'm testing dbExpress and some times I get an access violation with this code: {code} function TForm1.GetBlobText(id: Integer): String; begin Result := ''; if (id > 0) then try if not SQLConnection1.Connected then SQLConnection1.Connected := True; SQLQuery1.Close; SQLQuery1.Sql.Text := Format('SELECT id, somefield, txt_field FROM my_table WHERE id = %d', [id]); SQLQuery1.Open; Result := SQLQuery1.FieldByName('txt_field').AsString; except ...

Delphi XE Access violation in module 'dbxfb.dll' #2
Hi to all. I'm forced to migrate a Delphi 2007 application to Delphi XE using DbExpress and the dbxfb.dll driver. I had to make a trick for loading Blob fields into a TRichEdit. I got enforced to write this code: {code} procedure TForm1.LoadMemo(id: Integer); var I: Integer; strText: AnsiString; myStream: TMemoryStream; begin SQLQuery1.Close; SQLQuery1.Sql.Text := 'SELECT id, txt_field FROM my_table WHERE id = ' + IntToStr(id); SQLQuery1.Open; strText := SQLQuery1.FieldByName('txt_field').AsString; myStream := TMemoryStream...

msado15.dll,ntdll.dll Access Violation in XP (sp3)
Hi every one.. Im try something.. I coded a little exe on win 7 64 bit with XE2... one form one adoquery one adoconnection one datasource one dbgrid my query has got one parameters... I create parameters by code. my code block: adoquery1.Close; adoquery1.SQL.Clear; adoquery1.Parameters.Clear; adoquery1.Parameters.CreateParameter('pr_param1',ftinteger,pdInput,0,0); showmessage(adoquery1.Parameters[0].Name); adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1)...

Access violation when i try to access to object.data of my nested report ???
I'am just trying to modify some columns in my nested report. To do this i create a datastore for using in futur some dw function like sort, group. ids_groupbuf is a instance variable on my window ids_groupbuf = create datastore ids_groupbuf.dataobject = "dw_sif450_prt_1_cicg_detail" ids_groupbuf.settransobject(it_trans) ids_groupbuf.retrieve() I modify something .... ll_rowcount = ids_groupbuf.rowcount() FOR ll_row=1 TO ll_rowcount ids_groupbuf.Object.cc_rca[ll_row] = ll_row NEXT And finally i try to put my modification on the nested report called ns...

Access violation when i try to access to object.data of my nested report ???
I'am just trying to modify some columns in my nested report. To do this i create a datastore for using in futur some dw function like sort, group. ids_groupbuf is a instance variable on my window ids_groupbuf = create datastore ids_groupbuf.dataobject = "dw_sif450_prt_1_cicg_detail" ids_groupbuf.settransobject(it_trans) ids_groupbuf.retrieve() I modify something .... ll_rowcount = ids_groupbuf.rowcount() FOR ll_row=1 TO ll_rowcount ids_groupbuf.Object.cc_rca[ll_row] = ll_row NEXT And finally i try to put my modification on the nested report called ns...

Proble by PB6.0 and Crystal Report DLL(crpe32.dll)
Hi, all, have everybody expirience with using a Crystal Report DLL(crpe32.dll) in Power Builder 6.0. I have a problem with initialise of parameters of Report (*.rpt) I set a Parameter with Procedure PESetNthParameterField() without error, but by start of Report with PEStartPrintJob(JobId) use't it value and show result of query without seted parameters. Can everybody show me a little real sample for using of this functionality... Andrew Sokein ...

Problem by PB6.0 and Crystal Report DLL(crpe32.dll)
[...]

HELP!!! GPF access violation when i try to access to object.data of my nested report
[...]

Web resources about - access violation in crpe32.dll - embarcadero.delphi.reporting

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation (CP standing for Charge Parity ) is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry (or Charge conjugation Parity ...

Microsoft Attacks Google for Privacy violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore MichalSpocko's photos on Flickr. MichalSpocko has uploaded 24 photos to Flickr.

Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez Denounces Civil Rights Violations in Puerto Rico - YouTube
February 16, 2011 - Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez (IL-4) spoke out against the Puerto Rican government's campaign to silence student protestors and ...

Gul defies Erdogan’s Twitter ban and calls move ‘violation of rights’
The content of Abdullah Gul’s message – and the way it was delivered – is a message to Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s religiously conservative government, ...

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

William sees red over second paparazzi violation
William sees red over second paparazzi violation

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

'Violation and betrayal': Low pay offer hurt ADF's fighting edge, say ADFA academics
Miserly pay approach potential threat to 'operational success', academics argue.

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.